Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:02:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Japanese ICOs  (Read 392 times)
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:46:18 PM

Interested in a partnership with them.

When I started reading your post at the first then I thought its all about the Japan being the legal country of all who is supporting the crypto currency as whole. But later when I read your second post then everything got cleared up. Lolz.

Well, I am not sure there is any easy way to know or sort out if they are from the Japan or not as you will always have to read the whitepaper or at least their social networks to know from where the project is. I would say start searching all the project with their Twitter, as the location is always mentioned on the homepage. I cant help wit direct names as I dont know really any of them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
elpape225

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:06:23 PM

OptiToken gonna moon hard on open in 2 weeks
Kmoris

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:12:39 PM

Right now, the majority of the people are unfamiliar with the Japanese ICO. The only familiar one is Quione. But details are still very unclear. Keeping ourselves posted with the daily news might be able to get us more details about the Japanese ICO.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:18:02 PM

Since the idea that brought us together here today was inspired and put to play by our very own Satoshi Nakamoto; a Japanese to the bone, thus, everyone will always want to be alert anytime the word Japanese is being mentioned.

Personally, I think I will prefer it above all others if I can lay my hands on any or group of it.
jaythelingly

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 09:21:56 PM

Actually there is lack of information about Japanese ICO’s also only very few people know this information about this but you can search in internet for better results because there you may find proper information’s.
kellyscott

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:18:12 PM

ICO in Japan is nowadays a hot topic to discuss as Japanese Govt. promoted BTC offering by new Regulation law. Japan is far more advanced than US in BTC case. Japan is also taking steps in new ICOs in the national sector to abroad. Japanese Financial Services FSA is researching and will come up with several ICOns in Japan.
sufiasyl

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:45:13 AM

I didn't know that Japan has made its own ICO. But, if it does then it would be really great as Japan is the most powerful countries in terms of technological development
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:10:12 PM

Not decided i enjoy ten-strike sideways ICOs from Japan miss any excavation barters enjoy Quione that i am posted of. I testament be satisfied to comprehend up the Japanese ICOs at one generation you ten-strike sideways them and sympathetic be generous to share it here.
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:58:41 AM

I know that ico does not make japan anymore, why is it because of the slowdown in Japan and seeing the value of the crypto somewhere and that's why those who are interested in mginvest are also interested in coming to the point that they will create a project that they will enter in cryptocurrency.
Arya_anime

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:24:39 PM

ICO in Japan is nowadays a hot topic to discuss as Japanese Govt. promoted BTC offering by new Regulation law. Japan is far more advanced than US in BTC case. Japan is also taking steps in new ICOs in the national sector to abroad. Japanese Financial Services FSA is researching and will come up with several ICOns in Japan.
I think also if japanese developed countries exceed the union amrika about bitcoin, everything from the shopping system and salaries of Japanese employees already use bitcoin, and I think that ico from japan must be good because we see from ADA coin and BTG  used to be held by china and now held by japan
TerrorFromTheDeep

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:18:57 PM

What do you mean under definition of Japanese ICO? You mean those ICO projects that are officially registered in Japan? Or those ICO projects that have Japanese in the team?
DerTrey

Activity: 143
Merit: 19

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:23:11 PM

Does anyone know where to find the list of Japanese ICOs? I've found some, but I'm looking for more, as that list I have now - is not enough.

Do you know any tracker or listing website with them? Or maybe you have some projects in mind.

I will appreciate any help. Thank you in advance.

I once considered the Japanese ICO - Comsa the most promising ICO in 2017, now its price has sunk to the bottom. As it turned out, not all from Japan is successful.

linkHA

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:51:46 AM

It seems that Japan has a strict policy on ICO, and few ICO projects are from Japan.
I think most of the ICO projects come from China, so there is no ICO information about Japan on the ICO evaluation website.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:29:37 AM

I haven't seen any Japanese ICO's in the forum and other ICO rating sites as it seams like it is only shared in Japanese crypto forums and crypto websites and considering that only few people knows how to translate the whitepaper of the ICO to English than vice versa then it is really hard to get by them. I bet that Japanese ICO's would have good profitability as they are strict in their ICO's from some sources that I have gathered.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:56:16 AM

SAd to say its hard to find every ico's roots,theres no way to learn what country they came from unless they will declared this .as like the decentralization and anonymity of pur credentials the country has the same privacy .maybe what you need tp do is enter every telegram or social media they gave in ann thread and ask them yourself
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:57:32 AM

Does anyone know where to find the list of Japanese ICOs? I've found some, but I'm looking for more, as that list I have now - is not enough.

Do you know any tracker or listing website with them? Or maybe you have some projects in mind.

www.icoguide.com is good listing platform, but I am not sure about Japanese ICOs, whether they are presented there.

OpenClips153

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:29:21 PM

The ICO projects are quite popular nowadays in Japan. To many investors, the Japanese ICO market is now on fire. Soon the government might impose rules and regulations on it to prevent scammy incidents. You can find some good ICOns in ico bazaar.
TomiJerry

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:42:13 PM

Why are you looking for such ICOs? Do you think that ICO registered in Japan is more legit? As I remember most notable scam in crypto was happen in Japan. I'm talking about MtGox.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:44:47 PM

i havent heard about japanese projects so much about blockchain. but i know that koreans are very good in icos. if someone can advice a good japanese ico i can also check it i am really interested in japanese icos.
Cryptomonyet

Activity: 1610

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:16:55 PM

It seems difficult to find an ICO from Japan, although it is not impossible too. I've seen one recently if it's not wrong the name is "Social Good", maybe you can do research on this project.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: