Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:38:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you sell all your coins in Bull market?  (Read 2171 times)
basty03

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:42:53 PM

Many people are waiting for the market recovery to sell their coins but I bet you,as soon as market recovers ,they will feel reluctant to sell.
It's depending if the coin is huge percent of gain I will sell but if not I think much better to hold it than to sold it. In buy and sell there's many think you can consider if you will get a good profit or not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:30:04 PM

Many people are waiting for the market recovery to sell their coins but I bet you,as soon as market recovers ,they will feel reluctant to sell.

As a daily trader, it was normal to hesitate on selling your coins because everyone wants to earn profit and there is always have a doubt if the price might increase even more after a few months.
I don't think this to be the mentality of a day trader. A day trader intends to make profit even when the price fluctuates generating a profit from the marginal difference. Hoping for a price increase is the common thing of users who consider it a investment than a tradeable asset.

paulo013

Activity: 195

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:38:33 AM

I will sell some of my holding when the price recover. also im expecting that when the market is on green. Many people are anxious to dump their coins at the best price. and in short period of time market will go back to red mark.
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:44:04 AM

yes of course I will sell all the coins I have when the bull market happens, I have to withdraw the profit I already got before the price fall back. take advantage of the ups and downs of prices as well as possible.
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:51:48 AM

Well some might be selling at the bull market while others will be buying with the hope that its value will appreciate more than the initial value and that is how it will continue in the crypto community. I will continue to work hard and make more crypto and maybe sell some if need be.

I definitely would, I mean there is no reason why to keep your coins when there is a bull. Sell your coins during the bull rush (the higher the better of course) and when the bear market comes around wait until it goes down and buy some, if it goes even further down you buy some more, if it goes even further down you buy more until you have no more money repeat this.
Also same on going up, on bull market you sell some of your coins and if it goes further than you sell some more and repeat.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:11:59 PM

I prefer to keep it in the long run, I make the cryptocurrency as a savings and I will hold it in the long run for a much better future, because cryptocurrency can increase higher.

Kirito-kun

Activity: 220

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:58:27 PM

Ofcourse, but not all of them.
Save for more bull market and sell some for preventing if the market will go back bear.
Money management is really needed on trading crypto
Indeed, don't sell your holdings one at a time because market could increase even more. If bull market really comes then sell but don't sell it all. There are still some good time to sell your coins. It is better to hold it for a long period of time because I am pretty sure that it long term investment is worth waiting for.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:06:20 PM

I have my personal strategy about the time I need to sell my coins. So even surprise answer market will be bullish, now I don't say I will sell it because I waiting for some period of time to get better profit.
Nyak put

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:16:30 PM

Ofcourse ,but not all.i have to wait the best time to pay it all
zxcv cool

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:07:57 PM

For an average investor, it's usually rational in times of desperation, but it's easy to forget it when you're happy, and most of the time they don't sell the encryption.

fordsons

Activity: 92
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:03:43 AM

I prefer to keep it in the long run, I make the cryptocurrency as a savings and I will hold it in the long run for a much better future, because cryptocurrency can increase higher.
People are waiting for a long time for the bull run but it does not mean that they are going to sell their bitcoin so soon, I think that most of the investors will now continue holding bitcoin for a long time, because they know about the bitcoin potential that it will continue giving them good profit.
melfwaz

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:13:18 AM

I have my personal strategy about the time I need to sell my coins. So even surprise answer market will be bullish, now I don't say I will sell it because I waiting for some period of time to get better profit.
Yes that is right in fact every person has their own strategy and my strategy is that I have to keep my bitcoin even in bull market. I even not sell my bitcoin in previous bull run when bitcoin price was trading above 19000$ so I have to stay in the market holding my bitcoin for a long time.
OutOfTheBox56

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:20:25 PM

It is better to wait for the right time to sell your coins. The long term investments always prove to be beneficial in the long run. We must learn to be patient and HOLD the coins till the right moment comes when we can sell our coins.
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 4448

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:30:24 PM

Why would anyone want to sell any bitcoins unless they had to?

To spend them on something with a lower return? Or even worse, waste them on buying fiat currencies to keep in a bank?

Sure, when you're rich enough buy a few toys or other luxuries, by all means spend a few coins and have some fun but keep the bulk of your holdings in Bitcoin.
baskanx

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:06:57 PM

Yes I will sell all of them at bull market, we should have done so like this at january but didnt do that so we are losing money everyday, I dont want to hold altcoins at next bear market.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:24:10 PM

When bull market starts it is depends on your decisions to sell. If in need why not sell to take profit to spend, if you can wait to sell yours at your specified amount. You can sell some and hold if it fully recover.
Florina1990

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:28:34 PM

As i always do. I will never sell all my coins in bull market. Why? Because always i will hold coins that i think have a big potential and can make me rich.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:30:11 PM

When bull market starts it is depends on your decisions to sell. If in need why not sell to take profit to spend, if you can wait to sell yours at your specified amount. You can sell some and hold if it fully recover.

Well bull markets come and go and you'll never know when it'll stop. If you're on alts then probably it's a good option to sell during bull market and then buy back when the corrections come. But i'm not into that strategy since it's less riskier to hold for long term

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:42:56 PM

I am not interested to sell my bitcoins in bull market because i believe it is not satisfying me. I want to sell my bitcoin when the price will rise otherwise i will hold my coin.

Yes right, when the market bull is certainly waiting to be stable it is better and more profitable, when the market bull usually continues and it becomes tempting for many people to sell immediately.
cold cool

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:07:11 PM

It's easy to be reluctant to sell your encryption in a bull market, although the idea is always to sell your encryption. Lips sealed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: