Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:48:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] DOMINIUM - DECENTRALISED PROPERTY PLATFORM ON ARDOR CHILDCHAIN  (Read 23080 times)
Dominium (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:45:39 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 02:34:36 PM by Dominium

We created this Announcement Channel, but as we are new, we were not allowed to post design. As such our bounty campaign manager has copied the correct announcement below.

Feel free to contact us on admin@dominium.me if you have any questions and you are always welcome at our offices in Rotterdam for a cup of coffee.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Woshib

Activity: 938
Merit: 576

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:47:07 PM

Dominium (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:28:24 PM

For a successful ICO your project will need an investor's personal cabinet. Our team can offer you the efficient solution on market for an optimal price.
PrimeCoreICO Dashboard is a technical solution with completely automates the while ICO process and fund raising.
Just in 48 hours we will deploy the platform on your server. Your investors get a convenient and user friendly interface for taking part in tokensale.

Client’s part (user area) is available at: https://ico.primecore.io
Short product description: https://ico.primecore.io/launch

We guarantee:
  • Provision of the high-tech platform;
  • Control and safety;
  • Affordable price;
  • The most proper terms on the market.

You can contact me for more details - https://t.me/danielcriptoadv
Hi Daniel,
We are running the ITO on our own platform thanks.
Good luck with your project though.
Best regards,
The Dominium Team
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:25:33 PM

Sorry, but I did not quite understand what your tokens will be for. and what advantages will investors have? and by the way, tell me, what is the value of your token?What role of token on this platform?
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:39:05 PM

using ARDOR blockchain, is promising because it is rare to use their platforms rather than Etherum

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:22:15 AM

A project that has a property concept that already existed, but this Project DOMINUM has its own advantages compared to previous projects, keuanggulannya is to provide an interesting offering, and I think will be able to compete with its predecessor. even it will be easy to successfully achieve the target, good luck for this project.
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:49:06 AM

A project that has a property concept that already existed, but this Project DOMINUM has its own advantages compared to previous projects, keuanggulannya is to provide an interesting offering, and I think will be able to compete with its predecessor. even it will be easy to successfully achieve the target, good luck for this project.
with the advantages of this project will certainly be able to attract a lot of investor interest to join in this project and this project will run in accordance with his expectations. hopefully will be successful for the future of this project.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
bagas79

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:32:22 AM

Business property It's always promising, because the business is directly or indirectly related to the interests of many people.
Moreover, the concept offered is very interesting. hopefully many investors join this project.
john1010

Activity: 2072
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 06:32:03 AM

I checked all the details of each Team working on this project, and glad to see that all of them are real account, I am so pessimistic in some ICO Token project, but with this one I'm totally amazed with their project.. Wishing you goodluck!
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 06:45:34 PM

About KYC procedure. I sent two photos: selfie with passport and first page with foto.The wait lasted about 24 hours and I received an email about a positive decision.Without difficulties and unnecessary formalities.

sure if we run with appropriate procedures it will be verified smoothly
many people have trouble, maybe they do not get selfie with clear or low image quality

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
john1010

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 03:36:31 AM

Sorry, but I did not quite understand what your tokens will be for. and what advantages will investors have? and by the way, tell me, what is the value of your token?What role of token on this platform?
I think you need to review their post it is very clear the usage of this token, everyone understand the project..  about your question.. "Sorry, but I did not quite understand what your tokens will be for"

My answer is you can see the image below:

SEE THE TOKEN VALUES

john1010

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 01:29:25 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 08:34:51 AM by john1010

many people have trouble, maybe they do not get selfie with clear or low image quality
I agree, maybe this is the case + some people send photos found on the internet or use a photoshop or another graphics editor,for example.

This people never fool our technology, even they have the special graphic knowledge in psd, they don't able to change the sha/hash code of every internet file.. So the result is DENIED.
Ipupin

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:08:18 PM

DOMINIUM is developed by a team of experienced and professional, this platform runs a portfolio of properties, funds, and development and has assets of millions of euros under management.
Great plan, good luck
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:43:19 PM

Interview with Dominium: Why they are creating an international decentralized platform for everything to do with real estate.
https://marketexclusive.com/interview-with-dominium-why-they-are-creating-an-international-decentralized-platform-everything-to-do-with-real-estate/2018/07/
durudara

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:29:11 AM

the idea and goal of this project are also built extremely nice and I became convinced that there will be a lot of support flowing to this project and hopefully make the passion for the team in developing the projects.
anawati

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:45:21 AM

the idea and goal of this project are also built extremely nice and I became convinced that there will be a lot of support flowing to this project and hopefully make the passion for the team in developing the projects.
I believe that this project many who support it because I also see there is a great team in this project as well as an interesting concept so that it will easily attract investors to join in this project.
Katysgysa

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:39:00 PM

Dominium is an international platform where the regulatory documentation for funding properties is standardized. Dominium will obtain the necessary regulatory license to allow standard legal templates for funding the property to be created.
great project, I will follow this project through bounty campaign.
Piston_82

Activity: 350
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:28:30 AM

I checked all the details of each Team working on this project, and glad to see that all of them are real account, I am so pessimistic in some ICO Token project, but with this one I'm totally amazed with their project.. Wishing you goodluck!

Thanks for the work you've done. I also checked the company and made sure everything was fine!
Piston_82

Activity: 350
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:32:28 AM

Dear Administrator.
Tell me please when will the confirmation of registration from the site to the mail come? And when you choose the Russian Bounty translator?
Thx.
Yvonne03

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:15:49 PM

Hello,I joined bounty program just asking no bounty manager for bounty campaign?and joining the campaign I need to send my kyc what if I don't have proof of billing??I have passport only..still I qualified to join??
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: