Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:35:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] DOMINIUM - DECENTRALISED PROPERTY PLATFORM ON ARDOR CHILDCHAIN  (Read 23080 times)
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:22:20 AM

Hello dev, how many token supply after you rename this project to "Max Property Group"? I hope there is no change about token total supply.

Don't worry supply should remain the same even with the rebranding.

BTW Am I am the only one who liked the name dominium better than max property group?
no, I also prefer the name Dominium rather than the max property group, Dominium is simpler and cooler. and what about the development of this project funding?
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thaliaand

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:48:47 AM

Hello dev, how many token supply after you rename this project to "Max Property Group"? I hope there is no change about token total supply.

BTW Am I am the only one who liked the name dominium better than max property group?
no, I also prefer the name Dominium rather than the max property group, Dominium is simpler and cooler. and what about the development of this project funding?
From what I read in the medium Max Property Group account, the reason for renaming Dominium platform became Max Crowdfund under the Max Property Group due to copyright issues. The team is working on the changes of the websites design and domains properly as well as other social media channels.
You can read the article for more details https://medium.com/maxpropertygroup/and-the-new-name-is-c847a26be6a7

Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:18:27 PM

From what I read in the medium Max Property Group account, the reason for renaming Dominium platform became Max Crowdfund under the Max Property Group due to copyright issues. The team is working on the changes of the websites design and domains properly as well as other social media channels.
You can read the article for more details https://medium.com/maxpropertygroup/and-the-new-name-is-c847a26be6a7

then what about ICO Dominium? this looks confusing, because this problem Dominium is no longer on Twitter, facebook and all social media,
are they okay when getting this copyright problem?

thaliaand

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:38:43 AM

then what about ICO Dominium? this looks confusing, because this problem Dominium is no longer on Twitter, facebook and all social media,
are they okay when getting this copyright problem?
I have no idea regarding to Dominium ICO. I am still looking for this information as well.
According to this medium post : https://medium.com/maxpropertygroup/welcome-to-our-new-home-on-medium-86d16e3ff91 , they have changed their social media accounts due to the re-branding.
About the copyright issue, I think they're just fine and that's why they did the re-branding.
Rlchard_1
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:56:44 AM

Dear Developers!
Why is your official website isn't working?

https://dominium.me
And when will it be available?

Thank you!
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:46:04 PM

As for me, both names do not reflect the essence of the company, they even held a competition for the best name, probably, the fantasy is not rich  Wink I do not understand why to change the account in social networks, because the old accounts were well popularized, filled... After all, you can just rename

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 06:21:53 AM

We have updated the MPG roadmap, so you can see in detail what we have been working on and what is planned next. More information here: https://maxcrowdfund.com/en/roadmap 

BOUNTY DETECTIVE