Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:45:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CARDbuyers POW/POS/masternode  (Read 29071 times)
veni1988

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:10:28 AM

a really super nice good friendly dev have the last few weeks really great effort. have really put in a joke just top. They want to make their own shop where you can buy steam and Amazon gift cards. Finally, a reasonable application of cryptos keep it up !!!!!
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MarcusMillstrom

Activity: 392
Merit: 211

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 12:32:51 AM
Merited by Larsinist (1)

Ok I must say that I am actually impressed I haven't seen a coin that kept the price so steady and strong after a swap good work guys if you guys keep on going like this I think there is a bright future.

Spicy1
Copper Member

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:56:19 AM

Even with the minor setback with the exploit. the Dev and the BCARD team, have seem to gotten a grasp on the situation. The price has stabilized.  They put some hard work in for the swa as well.
  The concept of being able to use all giftcards form different vendors on the portable just adds in alot more flexibility to the mix.  I can wait to see where this project is come 2019! 
CryptoCoinMinerPaul

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:22:16 AM

Just started mining this coin (BCARD) it looks very promising, i like the fact that I'm able to get my balance reported right to my Awesome Miner program by using http://cardbuyers-explorer.skypool.fr:3001/ext/getbalance/ as I'm mining this neoscrypt coin.

Everyone in there discord is friendly so come join us https://discord.gg/Hffw6np

This coin could be the home-run were all looking for keep up the great work and a shout out to everyone working on this project

if anyone would like to get the Program Awesome Miner to mining Cardbuyers join my discord and I'll help you get started https://discord.gg/9xfxQuw
or download it here https://awesomeminer.pxf.io/c/1264330/408920/7372
shabbyheart

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:28:31 AM

Colleagues.this is great project. In this thread lay out information about the project for investors. I would like to see the technical information, look at the honest and happy faces of the team.
jovannyd

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:02:04 AM

It is a project that looks quite promising, I am currently doing staking and it works wonderfully, it is very important that the dev are very active and listen to all the suggestions of their users, congratulations and keep going

karmakazi_dsm

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:38:44 AM

And most importantly, they are engaged in fraud in the open. At them on a stock exchange a crypto bridge already has 2 coins of them with different names !!!! They know that they are not governed and behave like the last scoundrels without explaining anything. Who asks them questions they immediately block on the discard !!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we launched our token under the name of already existing one!
It seems that you just yesterday bought CARDbuyers on hai 0.00002500 BTC, and now you are angry with the whole world.

You are not right. I did not buy it. I began to learn about this project, ask questions of the administration for what I received the ball and as I understood it was not me alone. I go to warn people about these scammers that no one has fallen for their bait! 80% of these coins are SCAM that's all!

I'm usually a lurker around here, but this screaming guy SuperCeMent is full of $hit so I had to post.

The BCARD team have been nothing but honest and hard working. There was an exploit on the old code base (probably by this screamer) and the devs did an amazing job fixing everything up in record time! Seriously, they recoded the wallet, organised a hard fork and did a full coin swap in half the time it would normally take! 

Cryptobridge still had the old coin listed because of their code and smart contracts (or something like that), so they couldn't take it offline immediately. The BCARD guys told everyone don't buy the old coin - they couldn't do more than that.

I was there through the whole thing and these devs worked night and day and stayed in touch with the community on discord the entire time. I don't think they slept!

If you don't believe me, go check their discord channel and read the announcements, or just ask anyone there. These guys did everything straight up and out in the open, and they took care of their end (Cryptobridge dropped the ball). Everybody that was there now trusts them fully, and for good reason.

Me, I bought 2 more nodes and I'm very happy I did. This project is going to do great because the team and the community are committed and they care.
ditchon

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:00:34 AM

Hello everybody.
First of all I would like to congratulate the team for the idea and initiative of the project, it is a brilliant and exciting idea.

I just want to understand: Why do people bet on bankruptcy of the coin/project? Why buy them at a high price and sell them for a low price? What is humanity? Why do they do this? What is the purpose of penning a project/coin? Fuck if the project/coin is fraud, the coin exists and is listed in the exchange, let's raise it, let's unite and make the coin take off regardless of what it is.
dangdang12321

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:13:02 AM

CARDbuyers has a wonderful community.
There is an air drop there, I am happy because I can get CARDbuyers.
I think that CARDbuyers has potential in the future. I am very happy to participate in it.
twystidceed

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:40:27 AM

And most importantly, they are engaged in fraud in the open. At them on a stock exchange a crypto bridge already has 2 coins of them with different names !!!! They know that they are not governed and behave like the last scoundrels without explaining anything. Who asks them questions they immediately block on the discard !!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we launched our token under the name of already existing one!

First - the change was requested by CB to change our ticker after the exploit was discovered when new wallet released! Pay attention and do some damn research before you scream scam. Thats for starters.

Our token is the same token as the old ticker.. again if you did your due diligence and actually research and follow the discord announcements you would see this - we initiated a week long swap for CARDB to BCARD - same coins 1:1 swap unless coins were acquired after block 17500 or linked to the exploit wallet addresses -

so i only assume 1 of two things. You thought you were smart and bought additional CARDB on cb after we informed everyone of swap and to stop trading CARDB and got declined or you in fact own the banned old chain wallet as you were the one who attempted to exploit a coin - either way, your FUD is not welcome here !

have a great day
Alt_Ripon

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:50:30 AM

Hello guys ,
 I want tell you something,
CARDbuyers coin is one of the most popular coin in the Discord server,
Just not Discord server , are also CB market.
I hope this coin are also bright future .
So guys , everybody join this coin & wirks hard.
I also hard works & good amount earning.😁
Bye bye & have a nice day ❤❤
tazmako

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:24:46 AM

very low reward for POW

XDNA ❱❭ Dynamic. New. Adaptable.
Revolution in PoW GPU mining | Innovation in Masternode investing
° BitGun ° T.N.T. ° XDNA Foundation °
Stable block reward even with a 10000% increase of hashrate![/url]
                 |Website| Whitepaper| Discord| Telegram | Github|                
checham

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:17:44 AM

i joined discord server of bcard to check if its worth it..but so far so good...lots of people support this project..devs and admins are always their to chat with..i think bcard will stay for a very long time
emile12

Merit: 127

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:18:06 AM

hi guys,  thanks for the roadmaps it seems we are now at the Q2
could you explain me what is a masternode collateral i'm note sure to clearly understand what it mean ?

thanks

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
Lagunaloire2

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:22:44 AM

Does this project have a bounty hunting campaign?
TrustedBit

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:27:37 AM

very interesting project. investors will benefit if they join this project, where investors will be given 70% MN and 30% POS reward so you will have your investment value. I hope many investors are interested in joining this POW cardbuyers project.
tanjilrifat

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:43:49 AM

They want to make their own shop where you can buy steam and Amazon gift cards. I can confidently say that they're very motivated and persistent to their goals. I think that CARDbuyers has potential in the future.
teazy

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:55:01 PM

u said 70%for mn and 30% for pos.
But what is the reward for pow ?
And what is a high reward value for the mn ? It will be how much (around)?
monjuruleity

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:06:06 PM

This project is really good... Allready listed on cryptobridge exchange site... Coin block rewards so fast... I love this project..... It will going moon.. Great opportunity for investors.....
kopamo

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:10:26 PM

BCARD one of the most promising cryptocurrencies in these days. MN and stake option are very good. People interesting  for this project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: