Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:46:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bitcoin doing better than bitcoin cash?  (Read 1894 times)
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:39:21 PM

There has  been a lot of fud spread about bitcoin cash, but its clear the community has shown more support for btc and most do not want to support Roger Ver.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Satish147

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 04:51:57 PM

In my experience bitcoin cash is a fork of bitcoin even BCH is faster and cheaper to use due to larger blocks but still it'a seen that most of the people are using BTC than BCH so why is bitcoin doing better than bitcoin cash?

I think Bitcoin cash mining mostly centralised by Bitmain or few other centralised players. And its future is mostly uncertain. And it is having more forks than Bitcoin and many other problems involved in Bitcoin cash compared with Bitcoin.

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:47:54 PM

In my experience bitcoin cash is a fork of bitcoin even BCH is faster and cheaper to use due to larger blocks but still it'a seen that most of the people are using BTC than BCH so why is bitcoin doing better than bitcoin cash?
2009 is the year in which the bitcoin has been established and that time it was like a alien technology like having very much potential but no one was ready to believe on it and those who believed on it are now the bitcoin billionaires and we guys are reading their success stories and since then bitcoin followers started increasing and now the conditionbis that millions of people around the world are investing into bitcoin and has even gained the keen investment of very large industrialists and businessman and I think it’s the number of followers because of which bitcoin is doing better than all.
BitGunner

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:04:57 PM

I don't know which differences they have but to my mind btc is the best coin ever and all other coins after it are worth less than the btc price. To my mind, the best way to become rich is to keep btc now
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:34:47 PM

I think may it's mostly a fork of bitcoin and I don't see it surpassing bitcoin itself. Though there maybe lot's of criteria and reasons is not doing well as bitcoin but I that is also part of it
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:37:02 PM

Before asking this question, can you tell me how do you think that bitcoin cash is doing better bitcoin. What are better features which you feel super good in the marketplace? If you want to invest in the BCH you may go to it. No one here to stop you from investing worthless coin.
If you believe there will be perfect value bump on BCH than BTC you may go.
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:39:37 PM

I think may it's mostly a fork of bitcoin and I don't see it surpassing bitcoin itself. Though there maybe lot's of criteria and reasons is not doing well as bitcoin but I that is also part of it
I will never surpass bitcoin though there's a drama between them and there's a deceitful tactics that has been doing by the BCH devs, it isn't enough for it to become better than bitcoin.

There has  been a lot of fud spread about bitcoin cash, but its clear the community has shown more support for btc and most do not want to support Roger Ver.
The community don't want to support a fork coin that wants to be called as the real bitcoin and calls bitcoin as bitcoin core. They also have a community but its not wide as the bitcoin folks.

well, I guess that's a sure thing. bitcoin is of course the best cryptocurrency for now, even bitcoin cash follows the bitcoin. most of altcoin follows bitcoin as a role model, therefore bitcoin is better than others.
Right. But I haven't understood it far yet, but my colleagues do this. They love bitcoin more than bitcoin money.
It simply means that bitcoin is the leader of the crypto market. What do you mean by this?

xindoa

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 08:45:24 PM

bitcoin is still the mother of all crypto so until something comes along that changes the games bitcoin will be the best. its will always have more value then just another fork. you need to add a lot more value then just a bit of speed to take over the game

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:53:33 PM

Bitcoin is better that bitcoin cash because bitcoin is the first crypto currency that was proven and  tested and the most trusted one when talking about legit and investment.
Master of Shitcoins

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:16:33 PM

B Cash was only made for money reasons because its owner wanted to launch his own ideas. His marketing strategy was and is too agressiv and in general his so called improvements are no reason to make Bitcoin better, original Bitcoin is improving as well.

Everything needs some time and Bitcoin is doing fine so far.

Let's tame all shitcoins!
Ortintin1

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 10:19:33 PM

Not only bitcoincash, but its doing better over every other crypto currencies out there. Probably bcos its the first
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:21:03 PM

I actually used BCH very little, for speed i always used ETH. I just prefer it more for some reason.
Of course there are some people behind BCH who would promote it as much as they could. Could be a product of other companies involved in crypto space.
To me is just a fork that has to prove itself. Kind of inflated if you ask me (too close to other coins which were older).
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:42:22 PM

In my opinion, of course, bitcoin is still the best on cryptocurrency and surely bitcoin is a bitcoin cash role model, not just bitcoin cash, other altcoins also make bitcoin a role model.
Tramle091296

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 11:24:08 PM

There are many reason why always better bitcoin not just only on bitcoin cash but on the other coins also. The security itself is hard to maintain on trading there are many hackers in that but bitcoin prevent it and they show to people how convenient to use their coin. second the potential of the coin even if it has a large transaction fees the main point bitcoin has  a superiority in terms of price that's why the transaction cost become bigger.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:27:43 PM

With my little experience, I think this is because BTC was the first coin and that people have gotten to know it much and even using it as a form of payment of goods and services which Bitcoin cash is not used to do so. 

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:13:42 AM

I think its about trust. Many coin more faster and cheaper for transaction but investor dont have confident to invest on that coin so the price keep low. But bitcoin is leader on market and having biggest liquidity in market, thats why many investor more confident investing their money in bitcoin
Cruzz1999

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:16:15 AM

It is clearly stated in your statement the use of bitcoin compared by bitcoin cash. The question is very leading of course as you specify the following on which is better between bitcoin cash BCH or Bitcoin. The aswer is clear and that bitcoin is leading not the BCH because BCH again is just a fork of Bitcoin and the people also in favor of bitcoin than BCH.
PitbullP

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:31:27 AM

Bitcoin is always better than bitcoin cash because bitcoin is the king of cryopto world and nothing can pass bitcoin
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:13:49 AM

I think it is because peoples already trust bitcoin value in the market is real. Cryptocurrency is not only about faster or cheaper.
There are many altcoins that have a better speed and fee than bitcoin, but why the value still far from bitcoin ? it is because most peoples believe btc.

FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:30:20 AM

because bitcoin is the very first crypto currency and it is he who has the greatest sitabilnostyu among the entire market. yes it is not very convenient for use in everyday life but as a digital gold at this stage is indispensable
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: