Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:39:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin will skyrocket?  (Read 18500 times)
lalakies23

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:08:36 AM

Betacoin

The Main Betacoin Pros are:

-Really fair start with almost month “launch phase” and no premine and absolutely good initial coin parcelling – https://infogr.am/betacoin-difficulty?src=web
-Fast and at the same time reasonable and secure block target time – 4 minute
-Fast and really good scaled network difficulty adjustment parameters – 4 min blocks are really 4 minute blocks and block time intervals in Betacoin network much more stable that Bitcoin
-SHA256 means absolutely hardware compartible
-POW means real decentralisation
-32 mln Betacoin units production and ~0,39%annual after is a really good thing for network in future
-Fast main coin supply – after 6 years the main coin amount will be in circulation, means can be used for real economy needs faster.
-Transaction comments – feature with lots of further implementations and make network more transparent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:13:53 AM

I've been mining lottocoin for a good month now waiting for a big boost, (hoping it will happen after block halving). Though now im getting a bit spectacle. What coin do you think is the best to mine atm? (low diff , big boost awating). Please state ALL facts on why you think the coin has what it takes to make it.

imho Zerocoin out in may 2014 if the following conditons are met

1) the anon nature of the coin is as good as they say (ie zerocoins 'hook' to be diff then other coins)

2) they stay sha-256 (unlikely)

the reason for (2) is .....all the old asic equipment out there usb 333mh asic cards 7gh bfl units....30gh avalon units etc
you announce no premine start at 0 diff say may 15th midnight cst or some such...zoom zoom

it would take off for a rocket (want to do something with my outdated knc 555gh unit at that point)

imho that would be the 'hook' for it to take off big time

they likely will merge with a scrypt based alt coin imho but just saying it would be a fun ride if they did the above

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
kikeda

Activity: 364

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:55:39 PM

Lots of good responses. Here's my list.

Dogecoin. Good community. Valued a little high at the moment I think. Will take a lot of new money to keep the price high, but if any coin can bring in new users, it's doge.

Premine Coin. Good community. Limited supply. Mining for tx fees only. Interesting proof of concept.

Darkcoin. Good branding. Great concept. Hope the pre-alpha works ok.

Vertcoin. Drifting lower in price. Good time to buy soon? Should increase in price when scrypt asics become widely available.

Others worth a look: Riecoin, Huntercoin, Particle.

Interesting, seems like we both have the same list except for premine. Smiley

Doge - The first coin i mined and will be holding this till next year wow shibe wow!. Smiley

Darkcoin - I believe this will be on par with worldcoin and etc around 8-10M marketcap

Vertcoin - sold mine @ 85 not bad. made around 4 btc @ 1 day solo mining with 32 cores, would rebuy if it attracts more miners.

Riecoin - found 3 blocks in around 5 days solo mining with 32cores. sigh, would have liked moree! This coin is unique and has a lot of potential because of the new algo.

Hunter - THIS WILL BE BIG! this is my new baby.

Particle - love it got heaps. moonmoon is a kind of dev that wants particle to succeed, still waiting for the new wallet though, got a lot of potential too.

Solarcoin - Most professional devs Ive seen in a long time, heaps of PR on different countries and it's developing a unique community that is outside of crypto so mostly non miners and more on environmental supporters, people are turned off because of the massive premine but if you done your research youll see some huge potential on this coin.

Emunie - tried the beta test client and it works really well, love it, 10-30x your investment could be possible. Smiley

Ethereum - don't know much, but I would invest heaps when the IPO starts. lol.

Nem - Im part of it hoorah! so ill contribute everything i can to make this coin successful, its still on early stage though but has a lot of potential since its widely distributed and the devs and members are pretty much enthusiastic about it. Smiley
M-Plan

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:03:26 PM

When do you guys think DarkCoin will hit it's spike? Once it hits cryptsy?

The better alt-coin-trading-platform would be vircurex or bter.
So hope they will add Darkcoin
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:05:24 AM

All of these coins sound stupid except for maybe Darkcoin. If they skyrocket it will only be for a short period of time. They will never be accepted in real world use due to the stupid name branding behind it. Come up with better names!

cash and microcoin sound more stupid than darkcoin?

Cash does sound stupid for a cryptocurrency. How are people ever going to separate cash from cash and spread the word throughout the world? They'll think it's the same thing. It's almost laughable that someone would believe that will go viral. Microcoin sounds too generic. Darkcoin might even be too generic who knows.

I think the best coin names I've heard since Bitcoin are DigiByte and Noblecoin. You could call Noblecoin just Noble for short. It sounds good imo.

digitalcoin, netcoin, litecoin, quark, .... i like those names. However a name is not everything.

in the not too distant future they will get rid of physical cash... just too anon really. Give it 10 years and physical cash will be a thing of the past..

thecapitalr

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:10:13 AM

bitcoin
topcoiner

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

First Asia-wide Asset Exchange

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:34:55 AM

NXT and NEM are going to be skyrocket.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
████████████▀██████████▀████████████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████▄██████▄▄▄▄▄███▄███████████
███████████▄███▀████▀███▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.GenieICO.
███
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
▀▀▀

███
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
█▀▄
▄██
▀▀▀
drmadcat

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:36:02 AM

Reddcoin the Reddit sub is exploding
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:43:06 AM

in the not too distant future they will get rid of physical cash... just too anon really. Give it 10 years and physical cash will be a thing of the past..
Hope not Smiley

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
stackmint

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:50:14 AM

Mintcoin is rather unique, in that a short time in the future all future coins will no longer be mined, and the coin turns to strictly POS and holders get "dividends/interest" and the coin will no longer be mined, but rather every month your balance just goes up with your holdings.

Eadeqa

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:57:11 AM

not sure about the NXT crypto stuff, seems like publickey is generated from user-supplied passphrase without PBKDF2 or scrypt or anything.

Make it a long  random 128-bit " user-supplied" password then. Problem solved

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
brekyrself

Activity: 547
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:00:06 AM

BitShares....they are finally something different then just being another coin.  
mdawg

Activity: 278

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:00:37 AM

Everyone keeps forgetting about MRY

MurrayCoin will skyrocket once Bill gives his thumbs up for the coin.  The big Caddyshack tourney for charity is soon so expect big things.

mdawg

Activity: 278

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:03:31 AM

buy offers have tripled in last hour.  Its happening fast.

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:04:18 AM

MEOW   Cheesy

d2dtk

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:17:25 AM

I'm sure Zeta coin will rise and shine once tge Devs are done working on the mobile wallet Undecided

bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:38:39 AM

1. USD-e
2. RDD
3. Mintcoin
4. TIPS

Watch these 4 coins as they will sky rocket within a month. Better secure some of them while they are still selling low.

Legendary

Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:28:51 AM

We had a slow launch due to the dev getting mad sick, but look out for TrollCoin in the coming days, lots of stuff happening behind the scenes despite ppl keeping hush hush, mining & waiting for it to hit an exchange, damn greedy trolls! haha  Wink

seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:48:40 AM

Nxt
no doubt about it.
ashapasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:12:53 AM

NXT or NEM in the long run, also emunie.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: