Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:13:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monetary crisis  (Read 505 times)
Mhd-Bobbi (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:47:26 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 05:27:22 PM by Mhd-Bobbi
Merited by Eclipse2021 (2)

The monetary crisis is a condition of worsening financial condition of a country over a period of time and is characterized by a decline in the national currency exchange rate against the international currency and skyrocketing prices in the market and the decline in global economic activity.
Is your country experiencing a monetary crisis?
How do you think the current market price is down?
What about the basic need to continue living with your family?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BestSSS

Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 05:55:51 PM

The crisis has an ambiguous impact on a person. First of all, the unstable economic situation for the majority of the population brings significant financial losses. The latter, to some extent, affect both human behavior and the worldview of the individual. The usual way of life, which includes, among other things, a permanent job and a certain level of income, can change dramatically for the worse so much that a person who is under the burden of suddenly encountered problems, there is a crisis of personality as a whole.

Changes in people's incomes, opportunities and needs during the crisis can be called a fundamental factor in the well-being of the population. Thank God in our country was a period of crisis and stagnation and now the economy is slowly but still going up. I do not want to wish anyone stagnation and recession of the economy - only growth and progress

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:54:48 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 06:30:38 PM by First77

Gold is hedge against inflation and store of value and protects people's wealth during wars, economic crisis, natural disasters, financial crisis, technology crashes. Gold is universal investment.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 11:59:47 PM

Our country had always been experiencing monetary crisis. Going back in our history, there was a time wherein the exchange of our local currency into dollars is extremely low which means that the economy of our country is good. but now. it is the other way around
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:32:01 AM

The monetary crisis is a condition of worsening financial condition of a country over a period of time and is characterized by a decline in the national currency exchange rate against the international currency and skyrocketing prices in the market and the decline in global economic activity.

Bolded.

A "decline in the national currency exchange rate against international currency and skyrocketing prices" is 100% attributable to nations overprinting fiat currency in an attempt to tax and spend their way out of debt.

This is most visible in venezuela where state overprinting continues to devalue the bolivar. But it is also evident in turkey, argentina and other nations where the currency is devaluing @ a great rate despite there being no major influence from "declining oil prices" as is the official explanation for venezuela and the bolivar's economic demise.

Overprinting fiat devalues it. This creates the typical modern economic crisis whereby price and liability growth exceeds the ability of consumers to afford basic necessities.
Mhd-Bobbi (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:32:23 PM

Our country had always been experiencing monetary crisis. Going back in our history, there was a time wherein the exchange of our local currency into dollars is extremely low which means that the economy of our country is good. but now. it is the other way around
Yes, you are right. All countries will surely experience a monetary crisis. In my country for Local Currency Exchange to Very High Dollar. Which means my country is now experiencing the level of economic difficulty. All difficulties in buying needs. Because everything goes up in price. How do you react to all price increases?
Mhd-Bobbi (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:46:15 PM

Bolded.

A "decline in the national currency exchange rate against international currency and skyrocketing prices" is 100% attributable to nations overprinting fiat currency in an attempt to tax and spend their way out of debt.

This is most visible in venezuela where state overprinting continues to devalue the bolivar. But it is also evident in turkey, argentina and other nations where the currency is devaluing @ a great rate despite there being no major influence from "declining oil prices" as is the official explanation for venezuela and the bolivar's economic demise.

Overprinting fiat devalues it. This creates the typical modern economic crisis whereby price and liability growth exceeds the ability of consumers to afford basic necessities.
"decline in oil prices" such as the official explanation for Venezuela and the death of the bolivar economy.
Do you think this affects the economy of every country?
In my country now, food prices go up high. Everyone complained.
hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:19:28 PM

Encryption crisis has come, the price of the BTC fell from $20000 to $6000, it has been proved that the encryption crisis. If the price of the BTC effectively break through $12000, the crisis may be lifted.

BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1290

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:36:17 PM

as someone who has experienced it let me tell you that what you want to turn your money/fiat into something that can hold its value. in other words invest it in something and you have to make sure to act fast.
in situations like this we see a bubble in many assets because everyone is rushing to exchange their fiat for goods. for instance gold prices can skyrocket in said country. of course there are different assets which require different amount of money. those that require less and can be bought or sold easily like gold coins for instance, will rise faster and end up in bigger bubbles. even turning it into another currency like USD can work. but other bigger assets like real estate grow slower but still big.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1350

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:48:59 PM

LOL. We have been experience financial crisis in our country for more than 20 years because of corruption. While our neighboring countries are experiencing growth, our country is sinking deeper.

Personally, I'm not that affected with the market going down.

All the price of the basic commodities are rising every year. I'm just lucky that I have a business that is doing good, but you don't have to be complacent and relax, I save for the rainy days, you don't know what will happen next in our country. We just elected a new President in 2016, and things are looking bright, however, it will take a Herculean effort to overcome everything is 4-6 years. So better be prepared by diversifying your portfolio and invest.

.dice9.win.░░░░▄▄█████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░█████▀██▀█████
█████▀█████▀█████
█████▄█████▄█████
████▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄████
░████▄▀█▄█▀▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
████
░░░░░░█████████

███████

░░░░▄▄█████▄▄░░█████
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░████▀░░░░▀████
████▄▄█▀█▄▄████
██░░███░░░███░░██
████▀▀█▄█▀▀████
░████▄░░░░▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
         ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
   ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀
▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀
 ▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
COIN FLIP
       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀░█
█░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▀▄▄░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░░░▀
DICE
      ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄   ▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
█░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░▄▀▀▀░█░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█▀▀▀▄█░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█▀▀▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
   ▀▄▄░░░░█░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
      ▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀
TWO DICE
▄█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀ ░░░▄▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▄░░░░▀█▄
▄▀▀█▄▄▀▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░▀▄░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄█▀▀▄
▄█▀▀█▀▄ ░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░ ▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀█▄
▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄░░░░█░░░░░░░░░ █░░░░▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄
█░░▄▀░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▀▄░░█
█░▄▀░░░░░▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄░░░░░▀▄░█
█▀░░▄▄▀▀▀░░ ░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀ ░░░▀▀▀▄▄░░▀█
▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░   ░░▀▀▀▄░░▄▀▀▀░░      ░░░░▀▀▄▀

ETHEROLL
..PLAY NOW..
Jimmi Andersen

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:59:35 PM

Gold is hedge against inflation and protects people's wealth during wars, economic crisis, natural disasters, financial crisis. Gold is universal investment.

You really do say very important words at all times. It is important that everyone understands that crypto can not always save your money. If you are a large investor, you should form your portfolio very competently.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
obisand

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:17:05 PM

Seeing the financial crisis that ever hit in 1998 and 2008, predicted Global Economic Crisis will hit back in 2018.

Some Finance Ministers: learning from two financial crises, the government has demanded everything that could lead to another financial crisis. So far, the government has been looking for factors
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:37:58 PM

The monetary measure of doing your currency more "competitive" by making it cheaper it is a usual policy here in my country. In this way, there is a possibility of increasing exports over imports leading to a surplus in the trade balance. This helps the economy and economy is funded with fresh foreign exchange currency, as the citizens of the country have less purchasing power. This is very beneficial as you can imagine because a surplus in the trade balance eventually shows economic growth.
BitRentXx

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:53:23 PM

Yes, you are right. All countries will surely experience a monetary crisis. In my country for Local Currency Exchange to Very High Dollar. Which means my country is now experiencing the level of economic difficulty. All difficulties in buying needs. Because everything goes up in price. How do you react to all price increases?
in my country also experiencing the same thing right now, the currency of my country is currently falling.
and the dollar becomes very expensive.
Mhd-Bobbi (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:06:52 PM

LOL. We have been experience financial crisis in our country for more than 20 years because of corruption. While our neighboring countries are experiencing growth, our country is sinking deeper.
I think. not just in your country that does some corruption. But in my country too much corruption. They eat the people's money.

All the price of the basic commodities are rising every year. I'm just lucky that I have a business that is doing good, but you don't have to be complacent and relax, I save for the rainy days, you don't know what will happen next in our country. We just elected a new President in 2016, and things are looking bright, however, it will take a Herculean effort to overcome everything is 4-6 years. So better be prepared by diversifying your portfolio and invest.
Thank goodness you have a business backup doing business. We have long chosen the President. But there is no change in our country. And a lot of poverty in our country. And it's hard to have a job in our country.
Mhd-Bobbi (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:16:14 PM

Seeing the financial crisis that ever hit in 1998 and 2008, predicted Global Economic Crisis will hit back in 2018.

Some Finance Ministers: learning from two financial crises, the government has demanded everything that could lead to another financial crisis. So far, the government has been looking for factors
Yes, you are right. I still remember the financial crisis that hit in 1998 and 2008. At that time all the needs of the price is very expensive. So all needs are increasing. And by 2018 I see it all go up. My country's dollar soared. Is this a sign of the monetary crisis?
thetruth123123

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:41:23 PM

Answering on the last question of your I can say that for now I'm having less that I had from cryptocurrency before, but it is still enough for me to get living and meeting all my needs in the basic level, without buying a new car.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:12:54 PM

Moneytary crisis can affects the country or can experience any difficulties when the products in the market will increase then the value of any exchange rate is low. That is to say there is a sudden and often severe drop in the value of a currency. Its a financial crisis in the broader scheme of things because it affects the entire economy. When currency crisis occur there is often a lot of speculation that occur in the forex or foreign exchange markets.
caseback

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:24:32 PM

Yes we do experienced here in our country monetary crisis is happening here lots of lots of our fellowmen suffers difficulties especially the needy persons,thats why i as one if that tried to here to achieve some blessing that comes from bitcoin that our governments cannot provide us now our needs and we all know our governments here is against with crypto.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3550

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 08:32:08 AM

If we want to put a year on the start of the crisis we can consider 1971 is the beginning and then all the economy has become built on promises.
Most countries suffer from economic crises because of the creation of money from nothing and trying to use that money to fill the trade deficit.
In my country, we live in economic well-being compared to other countries.
Trying to reduce dependence on oil and gas exports may enhance the economic situation."Tourism, commercial center, tax reduction, capital raising"

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██