Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:23:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monetary crisis  (Read 505 times)
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:05:35 PM

yes, my country has experienced a monetary crisis and the impact is so severe that it impacts on the turn of leadership in my country, when the situation is very chaotic life is very difficult, but it has passed and the current state although far if I compare at the time has not happened crisis but the current economy is quite stable even though I think today the social gap between rich and poor is very visible, what do you mean the crypto market is weakening? if I really think this is just a phase, like life is never monoton there must be up and down, it does impact on our income which impact on the fulfillment of finansial, true if a country society have started hard to fulfill requirement of life hence crisis will near and insplasi inevitably, how to cope with financial fulfillment when the crisis occurs maybe we have to work harder even able to take a side job and invest not in one area only and the management in our internal financial management should be good not to spend more than our income earn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mhd-Bobbi (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:19:10 AM

Almost everyone will say that their country is habing a financial crisis because we are having a global economic crisis. But i think crypto currency will be our oasis on that desert known as depression. It will not be affected or maybe affected by a little by the depression so our investments will still be solid.
Yes Every country is bound to experience a global crisis. I know that the crypto currency will be your oasis in the desert known as depression. But does the monetary crisis affect the price of Crypto in your country?
All must be wondering. Market prices to date are unstable.
Mhd-Bobbi (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:32:14 AM

I guess financial crisis is a global phenomena and the last big hit happens around 2008-2009, also the same time that Satoshi created bitcoin as a safe haven. I still remember that year because I got the pink slip when I thought that our projects will not be affected because our clients are big in IT sector worth billions of dollars in revenue. So its really a eye opener for me, no one is immune and everyone is dispensable. Crypto could really be a safe haven for us if another crisis happens in the future, so its better to save and invest on it while we still have the time so that we won't be caught with our pants down if ever the global problems hits us.
That's what you say "Crypto can really be a safe place for us if another crisis happens in the future".
Why Cryptocurrency is unstable. Does it have an impact?
If saving and investing there. I did this. But will it survive?
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:34:03 AM

In resolving the monetary crisis, a large role will be played by crypto-currencies, which will allow the financial system to be updated.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Mhd-Bobbi (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:39:46 AM

We do not change anything, as there was no money in the country, so they are not.  The eternal crisis.
Why do you say "because there is no money in this country, so no. The eternal crisis."
It is impossible. How your country makes payments or transactions.
Mhd-Bobbi (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:50:21 AM

I think the digital currency crisis does not affect too much on the economy of every country. It only affects the participants. If a year ago, Crypto created jobs, helped many people live a stable life, now it has made many people bankrupt, unemployed, and not earn. I think that is the impact of the economic crisis
I agree with your statement. Because last year all needs. And for everyone who knows bitcoin gets rich and successful from bitcoin. I see that the emergence of many economic and financial crises has gone bankrupt and unemployment has increased. And I think this is what causes the price of Crypto unstable.
Mhd-Bobbi (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:59:32 AM

Because of that thing happening in my country I am trying to live off bitcoin earnings that I have so we need to work in cryptocurrency in order to provide those needs that we have.
Yes that's a very good income from Cryptocurrency. I also work for earnings from Cryptocurrency. But can this last as long as the price is unstable?
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:04:28 AM

Once the financial crisis is over, the crypto market will get a lot of attention. I think this will be a good place to store finance when a currency crisis occurs.
The market takes time to overcome the financial crisis and the movement towards market perfection is also slow. We have had the Venezuelan crisis which lasted long.  But we have already embarked upon the journey towards market stability and the crisis will be over soon. The prices of Bitcoin and other coins are slowly rising up and we will have a green market soon.
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:02:48 AM

Because of that thing happening in my country I am trying to live off bitcoin earnings that I have so we need to work in cryptocurrency in order to provide those needs that we have.
Yes that's a very good income from Cryptocurrency. I also work for earnings from Cryptocurrency. But can this last as long as the price is unstable?
It will last as long as the price increases. I don't think that the price unstability may be considered a problem as long as there is a general increase in price in the long run.
Mhd-Bobbi (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:51:06 PM

Once the financial crisis is over, the crypto market will get a lot of attention. I think this will be a good place to store finance when a currency crisis occurs.
The market takes time to overcome the financial crisis and the movement towards market perfection is also slow. We have had the Venezuelan crisis which lasted long.  But we have already embarked upon the journey towards market stability and the crisis will be over soon. The prices of Bitcoin and other coins are slowly rising up and we will have a green market soon.
Yes, you are right. It takes time to discuss the financial crisis. But why you are experiencing the longstanding crisis of Venezuela. How can there be a green market. When you are experiencing the crisis of Venezuela.
mirna-ohh

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:29:50 PM

Not long ago, there has been a great dip in the market prices of the coins and i find myself wanting these days. Though there has been this financial crisis now but i hope to get stabilize as the market stabilizes.
In every country is not just a financial crisis. But the economic crisis will also be experienced by some countries. the forecast to get the market to stable is very difficult. Everyone is in turmoil if the financial crisis and the economic crisis are bad.
mirna-ohh

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:49:22 PM

Our country is not doing bad if i do say so myself. Then again it could actually do better. Trading in crypto currency helped me alot and I'm eager to get more and more people into it. But if our country's economy actually plunged, i guess i could count on my holdings to get us through the crisis. If all things fail, we can easily move to another country.
It is impossible for you to say to move another country. What if the destination country will also experience a financial crisis and economic crisis. Surely you will have difficulty.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:18:26 PM

Almost everyone will say that their country is habing a financial crisis because we are having a global economic crisis. But i think crypto currency will be our oasis on that desert known as depression. It will not be affected or maybe affected by a little by the depression so our investments will still be solid.
Yes Every country is bound to experience a global crisis. I know that the crypto currency will be your oasis in the desert known as depression. But does the monetary crisis affect the price of Crypto in your country?

In my own opinion, cryptocurrency is a very good help for a countries economy and it will not dealth a crisis on an economy because people who earn cryptocurrency can easily sustain their daily needs.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
belalangtempur007

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:41:42 PM

Is your country experiencing a monetary crisis?

Yes. my country is having a monetary crisis. Economic crisis and financial crisis. Because the price of oil in my country is going up.

How do you think the current market price is down?
I think the current market price is very influential with foreign currency. Because my country's currency is based on foreign currency.

What about the basic need to continue living with your family?
By improving all economic needs. I have to work hard to meet the needs of my family.
I am very sorry the government can not solve the crisis problem in my country. Everyone panics and many create chaos and evil.
I like this discussion I strongly agree you discussed. If any government joins our forum, they should see and provide guidance on this crisis issue.
But I hope that bitcoin currency can survive for the long term.
Mhd-Bobbi (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:58:57 PM

In my own opinion, cryptocurrency is a very good help for a countries economy and it will not dealth a crisis on an economy because people who earn cryptocurrency can easily sustain their daily needs.
Certainly in the presence of cryptocurrency can help the economy and daily needs.
If the foreign currency goes up. Then the currency of our own country will be weak. Because their country is based on foreign currency. And economic needs began to be difficult to reach.
Do you think it does not interfere with the economic crisis?
Mhd-Bobbi (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:14:30 PM

Yes. my country is having a monetary crisis. Economic crisis and financial crisis. Because the price of oil in my country is going up.
I just found out that your country is having oil problems. is it related to economic problems or foreign money?

I think the current market price is very influential with foreign currency. Because my country's currency is based on foreign currency.
Finding wealth is not enough without hard work. Only with hard work can you become rich.

I am very sorry the government can not solve the crisis problem in my country. Everyone panics and many create chaos and evil.
I think in your country for this crisis problem only a wise leader in overcoming the problem of monetary crisis.
I do not think any government is joining our forum. But there may be some members of their government who join this forum.
ulfa-98

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:46:32 AM

We do not change anything, as there was no money in the country, so they are not.  The eternal crisis.
How can you not experience a crisis in your country, which I know that all countries will experience a crisis, it is impossible in your country not to experience a crisis.
obisand

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:52:10 AM

We do not change anything, as there was no money in the country, so they are not.  The eternal crisis.
How can you not experience a crisis in your country, which I know that all countries will experience a crisis, it is impossible in your country not to experience a crisis.

Yes you are right, it will not be possible, all countries are connected with other countries, surely there will be an export and import relationship with other countries.
belalangtempur007

Activity: 141

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:00:02 AM

Yes you are right, it will not be possible, all countries are connected with other countries, surely there will be an export and import relationship with other countries.
I think, usually developed countries are experiencing a crisis, but I do not guarantee that developed countries will experience a crisis.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:04:15 AM

The economy of most African countries as a third world region have been in crises for as long as I can remember most especially countries facing high inflation rate where the price of good is at a high rate and the gross domestic product is on a minimal rate, this has lead to economic recession and only God is helping at this present time with one having to do two or three jobs in other to meet up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: