Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:43:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💠 I-CHAIN 💠 Insurance Platform and Ecosystem 🔥  (Read 684 times)
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:44:25 AM

Obviously, he is trying to say that in order for crypto projects to fully integrate with projects from the real economy, blockchain technology must be recognized at the state level.
It seems to me that such things concern more cryptocurrency than just projects on the blockchain. How is the blockchain different from other computer developments? Why do I need permission from government agencies?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I3arni

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:49:17 AM

do you have any partnerships with other crypto projects?
IarLeonid729

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:51:59 AM

It seems to me that the use of the blockchain namely transparency in all calculations and payments will make this project apart from the competition !!!
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:19:00 AM

You're right! I also think that government regulation is relevant for cryptocurrency, as it is a monetary asset. And in the case of project I-CHAIN, it’s just an insurance company that has made its registries decentralized and open to public access.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:30:20 AM

Openness and accessibility these are the main positive aspects of this I-CHAIN project that can make this insurance company really popular and even dominant in the market!
spawn4ever

Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:51:10 AM

Insurance industry is regulated by law. Implementing blockchain insurance is very difficult from a legal point of view.
there is another important thing. How different will be this project from other projects

Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:53:59 PM

Obviously, he is trying to say that in order for crypto projects to fully integrate with projects from the real economy, blockchain technology must be recognized at the state level.
This system can be applied even in the bank itself, because the blockchain is under high security
Ornanaeder

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:03:46 PM

Openness and accessibility these are the main positive aspects of this I-CHAIN project that can make this insurance company really popular and even dominant in the market!
Perhaps you are right, but it is still early to draw such conclusions, the project is at the very initial stage of development, but they should succeed
guamenterp

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:53:35 PM

Perhaps you are right, but it is still early to draw such conclusions, the project is at the very initial stage of development, but they should succeed
guys where do you see openness and accessibility?
this project is starting to develop.
candlicul

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:00:40 PM

This system can be applied even in the bank itself, because the blockchain is under high security
Perhaps this project can create a new type of insurance. which will completely change the whole industry
Tamandrac

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:11:25 PM

Probably it means more here that for a full-fledged launch of such projects, government approval is needed.
In any case, in the future, if this company is selling it, the state should know about them.
psp_

Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:12:39 PM

Everything seems to be described there normally ... and the essence of the project and the purpose of the token ... In the end, there is an official website - you can read it.
forum's user wanna see more information in topic. There is no word about token functions
babos8383

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:45:47 PM

And if I want to insure your car, in the event of an insured event, what procedure is needed to cover the loss? I think it will be a complete sham

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
Xtonyonyack

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:33:22 PM

Everything seems to be described there normally ... and the essence of the project and the purpose of the token ... In the end, there is an official website - you can read it.
forum's user wanna see more information in topic. There is no word about token functions
I am sure that later the team will add information, it’s very interesting to read additional information for yourself.
orleli

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:37:05 PM

I am sure that later the team will add information, it’s very interesting to read additional information for yourself.
it seems that the admin indicated this information in pictures, but its are not displayed.
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:40:41 PM

I-CHAIN has a range of features that distinguish it from other projects in sphere of insurance. However there are quite a lot of competitors..
fidotnews

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:43:12 PM

I-CHAIN has a range of features that distinguish it from other projects in sphere of insurance. However there are quite a lot of competitors..
it does not matter how many projects there are in the insurance industry. there will be only one market leader.
pogi23

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:43:46 PM

Probably it means more here that for a full-fledged launch of such projects, government approval is needed.
In any case, in the future, if this company is selling it, the state should know about them.
Of course it should be registered, because it can be treated as tax avoidance unless such operations are not registered
webskompplun

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:49:05 PM

Of course it should be registered, because it can be treated as tax avoidance unless such operations are not registered
guys, we can create an insurance company on the blockchain that works on smart contracts. why should we pay taxes?
ballrimswatch

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:53:45 PM

And if I want to insure your car, in the event of an insured event, what procedure is needed to cover the loss? I think it will be a complete sham

only traditional insurance companies can fool. The project on the blockchain will never deceive. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: