Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:08:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The 10 largest holders of bitcoins  (Read 660 times)
nak02

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:46:25 AM

Nice articles of yours dude it's explain clearly but about Satoshi Nakamoto. Yes he is now handling 20% of total supply in bitcoins and you said that he is also a miner I think it was more than that he collected and hope bitcoins will still remain to be the king when he revealed or sell his bitcoins.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AdachiYumi
Copper Member

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:33:52 AM

it's a great information guys. but in this year, bitcoin market is not good. maybe in next year this list will change. in my opinion
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:43:45 AM

I am just glad to know about richest holders of the bitcoin. No wonder Satoshi Nakamoto holds the number 1 and top holders of the bitcoin since he is fame for the founder of bitcoin. But i just also wonder about the FBI also on the toplist, they just been added on the toplist holders just by confiscating bitcoin.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:47:44 AM

I am just glad to know about richest holders of the bitcoin. No wonder Satoshi Nakamoto holds the number 1 and top holders of the bitcoin since he is fame for the founder of bitcoin. But i just also wonder about the FBI also on the toplist, they just been added on the toplist holders just by confiscating bitcoin.

It doesn't matter how you get it. If you hold the keys you have the power. However the FBI sold all those coins nearly four years ago not that it stopped it being added to this piece of shit list.
cabron

Activity: 2758
Merit: 595

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 03:53:29 AM

FBI shouldn't be there after all those BTC they got are all confiscated by them from the individuals. Congratulations I think several generations of their kins are going to remember them forever. Someday we'll see list of ETH and some other coin holders too. I think Vitalik will also be the one of the person on top. For some of us don't really aim fame but just something enough being anon.

AkiyoshiKumiko
Copper Member

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:06:52 AM

why we have FBI in this list guys. in my country, they know FBI like the polices. so anybody explain me why the polices keep a lot of coins?
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:12:06 AM

Even if I dont get the same bitcoin that they have, a couple of bitcoin still good for me because soon it will reach 100k$ per piece. Crypto is a booming industry now and for us people that adapt to this change will have a big fortune sooner or later. Just believe in what crypto will bring to our society. Crypto is a game changer and the next big thing after the internet. Smiley
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:49:20 AM

These are the 10 largest KNOWN bitcoin holders. There are probably a number of other individuals or groups or even governments who have quietly been amassing coins over a number of years in many different addresses.
Exactly, I wanted to say the same thing. Some people do not share their profits or investments with the world so easily, and keep it to themselves. You would be surprised how many keep their identity and profits a secret.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:17:18 AM

These are the 10 largest KNOWN bitcoin holders. There are probably a number of other individuals or groups or even governments who have quietly been amassing coins over a number of years in many different addresses.
Exactly, I wanted to say the same thing. Some people do not share their profits or investments with the world so easily, and keep it to themselves. You would be surprised how many keep their identity and profits a secret.

They are probably Chinese, hackers or connected to syndicates. I would not surprised if an individual in the darkweb holds the most percentage of bitcoin today. But I know that the light will uncover their shadows once they start cashing it out for the value of $100k per bitcoin.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:36:15 AM

I appreciate this information you shared with us. But I was truly doubt and confused about the  image of satoshi nakamoto. He is unidentified and anonymous, yet you came up with an image. Also, I just know right now that bitfinex is one of the richest. Now, I am aware of it. Thanks for the infos.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:36:22 AM

I'm dying to know who was used as the picture for Satoshi. Was it just some random Japanese guy?  Cheesy

I saw this man in the news a few months ago. His name is actually Satoshi Nakamoto and he is from Japan. People thought he was the real one, but then he claimed that he was not the real Satoshi.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:38:03 AM

thats weird! FBI is one of the biggest holders! I guess by seized Bitcoins!
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:56:06 AM

The pictures in this post are they all real picture of the people you are talking about, if they are real how do you get the picture of Satoshi Nakamoto since we belief that no body really knows Satoshi Nakamoto?

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Dimonhamon

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 10:02:31 AM

Very Good Topic. I hope that once my name will also be on this list))) Though in the top 100.
lolkick

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:05:56 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto. If he decided to sell his savings, the value of bitcoin would instantly collapse. That's who determines the value of bitcoin. Wink
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:06:04 AM

A person can hold a lot of Bitcoin wallet address! It is not easy to pinpoint who is holding a lot of Bitcoins! Only when the bitcoin is used will you know a bit of information!
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:45:12 AM

This is actually not good for the crypto community. Decentralization should be there in order to grow the whole community. These people can control the market with their power of bitcoins. They can make an artificial pump or dump in lower level coins and make a fool of normal investor.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
saddieberg

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:36:43 PM

Who is this guy on the photo under Satoshi Nakamoto's name? I thought his personality is hidden, isn't it?
clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:52:55 PM

If we knew who Satoshi was, we would have asked him a few things. Guess the photo representation you put here?

ak4521

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:35:08 PM

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: