Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2019, 03:52:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QUPPY - Multicurrency cross-platform cryptowallet of your tomorrow  (Read 3922 times)
vertolesrix

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:12:12 PM

"The new system serves payment providers, enabling them to use third-party technologies and support payment acceptance for their merchant customers. The white label simplifies the payment processing for customers"

Wow! Did you find it in the article?

Yes Wink

"The Quppy team can now create a wallet for a client's own coin or for other coins, regardless of their availability in the wallet. This very unique service allows users the freedom to launch projects based on their own platform, and will even enable the project to display it's own custom design and logo. Users will also have the ability to add and remove these functions, and additional ones, based directly on their requirements."

Can you share the link?

Just type "QUPPY" in Google and that's it  Smiley

I found this one https://www.coinspeaker.com/multi-currency-wallet-app-quppy-announces-launch-of-white-label-wallet-payments/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin Forum is turning 10 years old! Join the community in sharing and exploring the notable posts made over the years.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FilipZ

Activity: 96

IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchange

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:12:54 PM

"The new system serves payment providers, enabling them to use third-party technologies and support payment acceptance for their merchant customers. The white label simplifies the payment processing for customers"

Yes Wink

"The Quppy team can now create a wallet for a client's own coin or for other coins, regardless of their availability in the wallet. This very unique service allows users the freedom to launch projects based on their own platform, and will even enable the project to display it's own custom design and logo. Users will also have the ability to add and remove these functions, and additional ones, based directly on their requirements."

Can you share the link?

I found this one https://www.coinspeaker.com/multi-currency-wallet-app-quppy-announces-launch-of-white-label-wallet-payments/

I was reading another one, but this seems good as well  Cheesy

▬▬▬ ALREADY WORKING EXCHANGE ▻▻▻ IGT - CRYPTO ◁◁◁50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED▬▬▬
▬▬▬ G I V E A W A Y ETH every week LIFETIME PASSIVE INCOME▬▬▬▬     
▻▻▻WHITE PAPERANN THREAD◁◁◁
vertolesrix

Activity: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:13:36 PM

Yes Wink

Can you share the link?

I was reading another one, but this seems good as well  Cheesy

Thank for your help! It's amazing to have people that help you out with any questions
letitbit

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:15:35 PM

hello good day, are you looking for telegram community manager if you needed Im here free to hired.
FilipZ

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:14:08 AM

hello good day, are you looking for telegram community manager if you needed Im here free to hired.

I think that they have already one community manager  Wink
What do you think about the project though?

phairan

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:17:09 AM

It’s simply amazing, I like it a lot even knowing that there are plenty of competitors
FilipZ

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:34:35 AM

It’s simply amazing, I like it a lot even knowing that there are plenty of competitors

Who do you consider to be the most potential competitor?

phairan

Activity: 209

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:57:37 AM

There are plenty of them, recently, I have found a project called Transcrypt, but they are well behind QUPPY and I like QUPPY’s functionality and design
FilipZ

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:19:58 AM

There are plenty of them, recently, I have found a project called Transcrypt, but they are well behind QUPPY and I like QUPPY’s functionality and design

Personally, I believe in QUPPY 😊

kuturKOB
Copper Member

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:49:26 PM

Personally, I believe in QUPPY 😊
There is no reason for believing! It is already established projet that is ready to use! No need to wait for smth. Just install the app and use all the advnatages of the owning European bank account.
Forsmagor

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:43:11 PM

How is that true that your will release the debit cards to your consumers in the next few months?? If yes that is really incredible news! Please confirm that or deny. Thank you

( Bitozz )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( Bitozz )
#1 Derivative ecosystem for crypto assets
QuppyTeam
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 09:58:15 AM

How is that true that your will release the debit cards to your consumers in the next few months?? If yes that is really incredible news! Please confirm that or deny. Thank you

Yes, we definitely will. The pre-paid cards will be available for the first Quppy users on December 1st and a mass card emission will start in January 2020. Stay turned for Quppy updates!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.