Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:32:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Protocols, Proof-of-Stake and Network Based 'Dividends'  (Read 88 times)
Jusherefordacrypto (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:23:46 AM

Hi there!

I would like to introduce myself given this is my first post to Bitcoin Talk, despite my knowing of its existence for a long time. My name is Beau, and I am the founder of Cryptocurrency Australia, a combined blog, Youtube channel and community of > 30k now.  I have come here primarily to share some of our recent content, but also to engage with the community and see what its like over here on Bitcoin Talk  Smiley

We have been recently publishing a series titled 'Earning Passive Income with Cryptocurrencies', which looks at a particular staking coin each week, and explains everything you need to know about the coin, and how to stake it.

Its been a fun series, because the challenge has been how to articulate modern blockchain economic theory (I guess you could call it), with the crypto jargon. The content has to appeal to those knowledgeable in crypto, but also those who may be familiar with traditional finance. I quite enjoy creating content that attempts to merge two worlds together.

Anyhow, here is a link to our first introductory post. It also contains an embedded video to our YouTube channel, which is essentially the post but in video format.

Hope you enjoy, and ill post the following series when I get time.

https://cryptocurrencyaus.com/passive-income-cryptocurrency-2018/

Cheers,
Beau
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: