Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:19:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should you do as a bounty hunter every day?  (Read 2448 times)
Honourable11

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:42:58 AM

There are lots of task bounty hunters should accomplish every day to order to be on track
This includes daily reports of bounty campaign on bitcointalk or signature campaigns comments
HouruSinkara

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:55:20 AM

This, of course, is good advice, but most of them are not how they can not save you from scammers. If you execute many projects you simply will not be able to follow all the advice and study all the projects

buck1n.mish

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:56:50 AM

Companies on the bounty allocate about 2-4% of the total pool of tokens, which are not worth anything? And for this they get an "army" of bounty hunters, who spread their idea on social networks, forums and blogs? Even if just the name of their project will fly on the Internet it is + to the successful search for a potential investor. In short, it is quite effective advertising for a relatively cheap.
pimondcrypto

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:59:59 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4689009.0
riosakamoto

Activity: 194
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:08:30 PM

Thank you for the good advice, adding on them I say that many peoples are joining any campaign they see without even doing a simple research and they come back complaining about scam projects, also, we should read more carefully the bounty rules because we're giving a hard time to managers XD.
Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:10:15 PM

as a bounty hunter I think the work done is continuing to promote every ico we follow. this is useful to succeed ico and get ico target besides that can also be used as one to get our salary as bounty campaign participant.

Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:15:45 PM

It is very helpful for every bounty hunter to learn about the project before joining and promoting to avoid scam or garbage project. But most of the bounty hunters and lazy to do some research,reading the whitepaper and they are just looking at the allocation budget for the campaign that's why at the end they will said that the campaign where they joined is scam. Be knowledgeable enough in everything specially here in crypto world.

dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 11:22:13 PM

Good, but very general advice.
I'm happy that you are trying to build a positive and helpful thread.

For me, the biggest advice I can give bounty hunters, is to start transitioning in to becoming an actual, serious investor.
I know that there are a lot of investors who also participate in bounties.
But also there is a huge amount of new bounty hunters who only do that and try to stay away from putting in their own money.

The biggest advantage you will find when becoming an investor, is that now you are putting in your own money, the risk becomes very real.
It gives a totally different mindset that lets you be more analytical of the market and new projects.
You will learn a lot more about what constitutes something promising vs. something that is terrible or too good to be true.

Eventually, you will want to only be doing bounties of projects you have invested in.

tintin16

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:34:56 PM

If everyday you analyze the bounty your wasting your time because of analyzing the allocated coins is so hard, it depends how many coins you can get divide to the   number of participant will participate in a campaign. It is better to do the task to analyze.
giancarlo01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:56:52 PM

I agree, some bounty have no fixed time for participation, the most commonly used word is TILL END OF ICO OR UNTIL ALL TOKENS ARE SOLD OUT. That is tough on bounty hunters too and these should also be fixed by all Bounty Managers. As a bouty hunter, i try my best to Analyse each ICO project before joining, Good Bounty  Do not follow the hype,AND secondly Bounty Allocation HUGE/SMALL do not really matter to me sometimes. Rather the value of the token would.
PeterCarlos

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:31:02 AM

I agree, some bounty have no fixed time for participation, the most commonly used word is TILL END OF ICO OR UNTIL ALL TOKENS ARE SOLD OUT. That is tough on bounty hunters too and these should also be fixed by all Bounty Managers. As a bouty hunter, i try my best to Analyse each ICO project before joining, Good Bounty  Do not follow the hype,AND secondly Bounty Allocation HUGE/SMALL do not really matter to me sometimes. Rather the value of the token would.

Agreed, substantial risks involved but 35% risk cut down by the bounty Management. Today, we can trust fully some Bounty Management Bodies. They bring to us one of the best ICO bounties available, Many will agree that Bountyhive is very resourceful. G0blin is doing are good job too. There bounties not 100% guarantee as Crypto is unregulated.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:39:50 AM

I agree with the author's comments and most of it were very helpful to the bounty hunters. In my case, I tend to check my profile first and usually make my postings later. After 2 to 3 days when the weekly task ends, I checked the spreadsheet if it is being updated to know if all my postings were counted or not but definitely I usually make additional 4 post as buffer just in case if some of my post will be deleted at least there is a buffer. I do also check for some new ICO that I will be planning to join once my bounty campaign ended.
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:50:44 AM

This is an informative one sir. This will help more all of us here who were participating for bounty camapaigns. It is very inportant to check and research first all the infoations and details of each project ico before joing the campaign. This will guide more bounty hunters to manage with what they were participating in. Better have knowledge first before earning.
Azzhan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:54:48 AM

Most of the time I'm only involved in the signing of the bounty thread.
So I don't need to focus too much on the new bounty thread, and when this signature campaign is over, then I'll consider paying attention to other bounty threads.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Zct2002

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:59:50 AM

You've got a very advises there buddy and it seems that you are already an experienced bounty hunter. One thing that you should have not done is ask for a merit. No matter how helpful your post and you ask a merit for it, don't expect to get one. You will be criticized by doing so.
blackandwhite89

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:05:54 AM

As a bounty hunter you should analyze the project regularly, verify whether the amount is appropriate or not, be sure about the duration of the bounty is fixed or not.
CryptYeah

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:12:32 AM

I can also add an analysis of the team (are they real people), check their work experience. Check also the site, whether all links are clickable means well. Regularity updates in social. networks are also important to take into account ... Well, the other does not always play an important role: ann thread, the amount of funds collected and the number of participants in the signature company, the company to write articles and translate (the more the better for the company, but the steaks are depreciated).  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:15:45 AM

Obviously you need to post every single day if your job is in bounty or sig campaigns because you need to reach a certain qouta for posting . most campaigns are aiming for 25 post per week so usuallymy daily routine is to post 5 unique post everyday just to to make sure i wont missed the 25post qouta .

but more importantly i just dont post and post , i also need to timed my post because you will end up getting spammy if you just burst posting for the sake of your campaigns.
KarinaMix

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:16:23 AM

Yes, really good information, so you can eliminate fraud, and they are now very much. Yes, it will take a long time, not a few hours a day.
cryptoking963

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:03:05 AM

as a bounty hunter one must know the quality of the project and the recently update of the market, unfortunately most the new arrival of this doesn't know anything about the market they never try to analyze the market and involved in trading without happening proper knowledge so I feel that one need to knows the market appropiatly before doing bounty hunting
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: