Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:56:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to learn cryptocurrency day trading!  (Read 1779 times)
mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:59:27 PM

cryptocurrencies differ from stocks and Forex of being more reliable on news mostly fake ones and very vulnerable to whales manipulation , so you should learn first fundamental analysis before diving into technical analysis .
Day trading also carries a lot of risk as you will make many trades day and with market volatility nature , you gonna hit you stop-loss quickly . so i'd recommend reading some books on trading in general then a book on day trading in particular ,finally try on demo account for Forex or anything and once you get comfortable with trading , start working on coins.
p.s: stay away from YouTube as most gurus there are FAKE .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arthurian60

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 02:28:09 PM

There are so many ways of learning Cryptocurrency. Don't be as haste to trade yet. Go online and read PDFs. Watch videos of Cryptocurrency on YouTube.
mcculum0010

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:54:58 PM

Hello everyone.

I have tried day trading couple of times and that didn't go well, I am looking for some tutorials or books which can teach me about day trading and I wanna know how traders understand the graphs for trading.
Yeah I've googled it but didn't find that much good info, so I'm trying to hear from you guys who might have tried different processes.
Well, it's quite difficult, because it's all your time. You will need to be constantly on the stock exchange and have strong nerves, because this is not a lesson for the weak. Practice several hours a day and you will know if you want to do this.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:12:03 PM

Hello everyone.

I have tried day trading couple of times and that didn't go well, I am looking for some tutorials or books which can teach me about day trading and I wanna know how traders understand the graphs for trading.
Yeah I've googled it but didn't find that much good info, so I'm trying to hear from you guys who might have tried different processes.
I think the best thing you need to do is to ask for an assistance in personal so that we can learn efficiently. There are some situation that we cant depend upon the books we read but we are seeking for an assistance so that we can learn easily.

Ourplealis

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:00:17 AM

Hello everyone.

I think the best thing you need to do is to ask for an assistance in personal so that we can learn efficiently. There are some situation that we cant depend upon the books we read but we are seeking for an assistance so that we can learn easily.
Well you can get assistant from some expert but I think that the most important is to spend some time in trading and get experience first. Trading is not a easy job it require a lot of experience and skill, otherwise day trading is too much difficult and risky way of making money.
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:33:59 AM

If you want to become a trader, I recommend long-term trading, including Bitcoin or Altcoin. Day Trading is a very big risk for you to bankrupt. If you have not found the easiest trading place, I think you should try Youtube, there are many videos with clear examples for you to learn trading.
miramax-10

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:13:22 PM

You can get training from good traders. I went through training, which costs $ 2,500 and started trading on the exchange with minimal losses. If you are interested in the detailed information, you can write me in private messages and I will send you a link to the site of the foundation through which I was trained.
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:11:25 PM

Hello everyone.

It will be hard for you to do cryptocurrency trading if you do not have experience in trading at all. First of all, you must understand the concept of trading and it actually takes a lot of time and effort to master these and it also requires skills which is acquired through experience. I suggest that you should look for books in your local bookstore, usually there are section for books related to business and investment, you can probably see a book related to trading.  If you have a friend who do crypto trading, do not hesitate to ask.
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:30:27 PM

If am to advice, if you want to learn technical analysis, its better you use babypips and also check trading view as well. You can also watch some tutorials from the top guys in the industry
narkiss

Activity: 76

WORLD 1ST REVERSE MERCHANT PROCESSOR

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:37:21 PM

You can get training from good traders. I went through training, which costs $ 2,500 and started trading on the exchange with minimal losses. If you are interested in the detailed information, you can write me in private messages and I will send you a link to the site of the foundation through which I was trained.

Was this a course primarily target at beginner? I want to improve my trading skills too but don’t want to start with the basics. Would be great if you can share some more and how valuable the training was for you.

lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:41:00 PM

Go to investopedia.com for resources
and youtube for tutorials and some trading
articles for deep explainations
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:52:04 PM

Hello everyone.

My advice is look for videos because trading videos will be much easier for anyone to understand than to read many books although reading books will help you learn eveey single details that emphasize the main idea in trading. Books is also frwe to download just search it in google.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
jaybobcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 03:55:15 PM

You can try http://crypscan.com/ (there is a free trial) and join the chat for subscribers,I learned  a lot of trading tips and strat there
good luck
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 04:23:43 PM

Hello everyone.

Dear friend there are many tutorials and video tutorials that can be found on YouTube, but none of the written documents will not tell Wat exactly how to act in a given situation. Yes, this material will teach the basic principles of trade, but really competently you will start trading only after you step on the rake at least 20 times and lose everything to start with. Only experience and desire will help you to earn in this market.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:34:33 PM

Read the book "Technical Analysis for Beginners". In my opinion, everything is described in simple words and it is very easy to understand how to correctly trade in the market.
Yes no doubt that a lot of advantage are thee in day trading, but it is not so easy and I think that day trading is the most difficult field in trading. It require a lot of experience and study and only then you can become a successful day trader.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:45:12 PM

Hello everyone.

to be able to trade, looking at the graph is also important, but it has analysis and speculation the prices in the market are also very important, and you have to do research on the altcoins that you want to trade.
ericbrietmann

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:43:05 PM

In my own humble opinion, there is no perfect way to learn how to trade a  cryptocurrency if you're already a trader. Things can go to zero in crypto and it can as well go to moon. Just be prepared either way and trade with your common sense not based on advices from random Internet folks.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:13:12 PM

Youtube videos is the best way to start learning about the trading and trading sites. There are many people writing the review and explanation about the trading in the form of videos buddy. I would like to invest on the trading platform means I would like to take a risk at this time and invest big funds to the all the top listed altcoins.

So far Binance, Bitrex and Hitbtc are the trading platform I believe most convenient on fees side and usage side too.
narkiss

Activity: 76

WORLD 1ST REVERSE MERCHANT PROCESSOR

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:15:00 PM

Hello everyone.

My advice is look for videos because trading videos will be much easier for anyone to understand than to read many books although reading books will help you learn eveey single details that emphasize the main idea in trading. Books is also frwe to download just search it in google.

Yes that makes totally sense, I looked at some books but they were very dry and videos can make this a lot easier to digest. Do you have some videos/authors in mind that you could share? That would be very helpful.

rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:36:21 PM

Hello everyone.

You can always use google and youtube to learn what is happening in this industry and to update your self on the latest icos and prices of different cryptocurrency in the market.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: