Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:48:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think in future have a blockchain will supplant BTC and ETH?  (Read 124 times)
minhchien9abandat (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:53:02 AM

Blockchain has change something in life, it is positive for world and it develop everyday!

I think that have too many new Token, ICO, Project will develop than BTC, ETH, Neo,...

Do you think in future have a new blockchain will supplant BTC and ETH?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sufiasyl

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 04:56:17 AM

I don't know well about this. But, I think it may do so. BTC and ETH are the most popular crypto coins. So, blockchain can start working with these soon.
Gogochen

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:57:18 AM

First, the blockchain includes ETH and BTC.
I don't think you know enough about blockchain.

earnetheasy

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:37:35 AM

I think Bitcoin and ethereum has a great future. They are the most potential coins in the market. Bitcoin and ethereum has a huge community of supporters that will always support them.
nahnah

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:07:35 AM

nothing is impossible in this world including also in cryptocurrency, now bitcoin and ethereum are kings and queens in cryptocurrency, and we never know what will happen later because cryptocurrency will still continue to evolve in a better direction,
I'm sure of that
GaryGadoot

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:23:37 AM

I am not agree with this statement. Because this crypto market depends on the btc and ethereum. These two are the best coin of this market and their demand is also too high. Every coins are follows their strategy.
leostrong.mo

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:40:20 AM

BTC, ETH and some other cryptocurrencies are all applications on the blockchain!
Blockchain is more than just cryptocurrency!
Future blockchains may be applied to payments clearing, bank credit management, equity certification and exchange securities trading, insurance management, financial auditing, etc.!
taylorsara

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:16:44 AM

The market of crypto currency started with one coin called bitcoin and now there are more than 1500 hundred coins that are operating in this market. I believe that in future there will be more and more coins which will work as supplement of bitcoin but this does not mean that bitcoin will be obsolete. Bitcoin will always be on top.
anhkhoavba79@gmail.com

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:21:40 AM

I think this is possible. A new blockchain developed in the future is very likely. Engineering is always developing.
asritajudin

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:28:07 AM

BTC, ETH and some other cryptocurrencies are all applications on the blockchain!
Blockchain is more than just cryptocurrency!
Future blockchains may be applied to payments clearing, bank credit management, equity certification and exchange securities trading, insurance management, financial auditing, etc.!
I think I also agree with your suggestion and I believe as long as blockchain is concerned, it will continue to improve on its use as many new ideas will still come up and even in crypto, there will be development of new projects and we never can tell which new coin will come up with a better technology that will even be more than that of ethereum or bitcoin but I believe ethereum and bitcoin will continue to remain very good and potential coin.
Gecol46

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:34:27 AM

according to my knowledge is a system in the form of encryption created for digital currency transactions, bitcoin and ethereum are included coins already included in the blockchain system, so it is very likely that the blockchain system develops its program to receive various digital coin transactions
bontkoli01

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:05:41 PM

The market of crypto currency has came a long way. Now more coins are created than ever and more and more people are knowing about the whole market and is interested to invest in it. The future of this market is hoped to be good, as the crypto currency has good potential it can revolutionize the world.
harrypot

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:17:41 PM

blockchain main activities are gathering the record of users transaction and for users it is a dependable source, in the future blockchain maybe can supply btc and eth but right now they are not think anything about this new progress but we can wait and see what will the future bring
DwaneJacky

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:07:57 PM

Basically in market there are lots of coins are there based on this BTC & ETH is the most popular coins in crypto world based on this topic BTC have good value in the market still holding 1st positions also ETH is giving good facilities to their customers both are using Block chain tech so it have good future value.
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:18:18 PM

All that is not impossible, we do not know what will happen in the future could blockchain will replace BTC and ETH, but do not rule out in the future there will also be a currency that exceeds BTC and ETH, and in my opinion it is not so the problem, the important thing that is best for us all and certainly profitable big for us.

jaythelingly

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 08:04:20 PM

Absurd! I don't think any blockchain can replace BTC and Eth. This two are the most popular coins and contains a huge percentage of total investment. It is almost impossible to supplant them.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:09:44 PM

I think btc and eth will maintain there positions for many years, as i donot see anything more advanced or revolutionary yet so they will keep their position unless something more easy, advanced and instant comes in the market.

brocardinf

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:20:10 AM

This platforms try to modernize technologys but they at first level can get old , but new blockchains will not have this problems and can supplant Bitcoin and Ethereum from leaderboard
gaguktnu

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:22:59 AM

Yes, there must be a coin to replace them, and now there are many places to improve in bitcoin and ETH. These days the network is very congested, and the cost of ETH's gas transfer is very high.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: