Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:29:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Using bitcoin with giftcards  (Read 171 times)
alonshvartsman (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 44

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:03:36 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2021, 02:29:54 PM by alonshvartsman

A service that converts bitcoin to giftcards anonymously?
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:40:25 AM

This is a good looking project seeing as the main purpose of cryptos in the first place is for them to be used as currency and  a means of payment so with this, we are drawing closer to the original vision for cryptocurrencies. looking at it, something like it will make this zeex coins very valuable in the long run because people know that they can easily use it to buy things.
Howard Roark

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:08:35 AM

This is a good looking project seeing as the main purpose of cryptos in the first place is for them to be used as currency and  a means of payment so with this, we are drawing closer to the original vision for cryptocurrencies. looking at it, something like it will make this zeex coins very valuable in the long run because people know that they can easily use it to buy things.

Zeex is going to be a great project you can actually see the app in action here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440&t=23s
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:25:38 AM

Like btc for crypto, i think zeex will lead as the first and only solution to crypto as money right now.
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:29:17 AM

using crypto like money we need to have pos outlets and crypto debit cards available in most of the country it may come to reality once the market and merchants start accepting crypto and many buyers are willing to spend crypto in first place
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:31:00 AM

If I have not mistaken, there is a rule in which you cannot promote anything related to a project, isn't it?
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:32:42 AM

that doesn't seem decentralized at all!
from what i understand it is a third party service that you have to pay to buy these things from. it is like a middle man. in other words if i understood this correctly the title of this topic is very misleading because you are not using crypto like money you are using a token that you buy with money to pay a third party to then go ahead and buy with money instead of you!!! that is a lot of additional steps  + requires trusting that third party.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
anaivanova726

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:39:24 AM

Here is another proof that the future of cryptocurrency. )) it's very cool soon to simplify everything and legalize . great news !
bob3772

Activity: 415
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:44:10 AM

Isn't there already quite a few cards that allow for instant conversion of crypto to fiat at the point of sale? I was under the impression that this was something that had been around for quite some time

kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:58:27 AM

Now, we can find out some industrial systems or e-commerce accept some certain cryptocurrency as one of their payment system. I know that they are not all accepted but it is a good progress. The use of crypto may be not as similar as the money because it is still limited for some fields. But, it may be spreading more.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

Howard Roark

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:30:32 AM

that doesn't seem decentralized at all!
from what i understand it is a third party service that you have to pay to buy these things from. it is like a middle man. in other words if i understood this correctly the title of this topic is very misleading because you are not using crypto like money you are using a token that you buy with money to pay a third party to then go ahead and buy with money instead of you!!! that is a lot of additional steps  + requires trusting that third party.

I don't think you really understand the platform, it is decentralized. Any gift card supplier can showcase their cards on the platform and be paid either in Zix or Eth for their card. As a consumer, you will be able to use the app to buy any of their cards without paying any fees or having to convert to fiat. You don't need to trust any third party because the blockchain is being used with smart contracts in use. There are certainly not a lot of steps! Once you have loaded your wallet it takes about a minute to purchase something.

Watch the app being used at Amazon here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE8CNBhS8Hg&t=1s
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:40:21 AM

Before zeex CEO did that, in my country people have often used Bitcoin and Ethereum to eat at restaurants, pay hotels and even buy mobile phone credit. Why just now you wonder about it, I think crypto currency is created for it, but nowadays, the user is not global yet, and that wasnt decentralize
quanahri

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 07:47:19 AM

This is really hard. Because each country's money is different and depends on the government. The government will not accept this. But I think if crypto becomes money, this is really great
Behene

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:51:00 AM

i recently read a news that there is a luxury home located in the heart of the 16th-century rena mega mansion renaissance Italia that auctions using bitcoin worth US$ 44 and i hope it also applies in some countries
Cryptodrees

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:15:22 AM

The innovation of this had been a superb and marvellous looking project seeing as the main purpose of cryptos in the first place is for them to be used as currency and  a means of payment so with this we are moving closer to the original vision for cryptocurrencies. looking at it, something like it will make this zeex coins very valuable in the long run because people know that they can easily use it to buy things.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:19:34 AM

Nice idea, but today there is many others way how to pay with your cryptocurrencies where cryptocurrencies are not yet accepted. For example cryptocurrency debit cards which convert your cryptocurrencies into fiat when you paying.
upbit

Activity: 392
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:35:28 AM

This is certainly a good project that has its future. I would like to of course use the crypt as a currency in some kind of household purchases and not only.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: