Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:55:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin surely boost the regional economy???  (Read 714 times)
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:23:54 PM

Can't be ascertained bitcoin to boost the economy of an area because there are still many people who do not know and trust bitcoin in the added government was not legalized and take responsibility for all transactions using bitcoin. However, if an area already uses bitcoin as a means of a transaction then it can be said they have made the right decision and one step ahead of the area that still only use the tools of transaction that I think is old-fashioned.

Yes, you are right
does not mean an economic rise due to bitcoin. Because there are still many people who do not really understand what bitcoin is. And in some countries I see the government does not legalize the development of bitcoin. I hope the government helps legalize the use of bitcoin for people who already understand. Because bitcoin also includes one unobtrusive job. And beneficial for people who do not have an outside job.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 11:49:42 AM

practically, bitcoin helps the economy for people who invest in bitcoin. and has not fully helped the economy of a country. only still in the stage of profit for a few of its people.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:06:19 PM

Yes. That is true. Bitcoin makes our economy better than before. Bitcoin makes people lives better and wealthier. The great thing about bitcoin is that we dont need to invest or pay anything, it's not necessary to pay anything. You just need to be active and just keep on posting so that if you have many activities and your rank goes up, then you can make bigger money and other people also who ises bitcoin. Bitcoin makes economy grow and help the country become better.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:53:32 PM

practically, bitcoin helps the economy for people who invest in bitcoin. and has not fully helped the economy of a country. only still in the stage of profit for a few of its people.
With the taxes that are collected from countries who have decided to legalize and regulate the use of bitcoins in their countries, they have been able to discover a revenue stream for the country which was previously not available.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
talenah kotang

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:05:01 PM

Life of bitcoin people has changed as snow.
Unfortunately bitcoin is not allowed to use in all countries. Bitcoin ban in many countries Otherwise the effect of bitcoin would be more.
yes it is true, in my country bitcoin is prohibited if used for transactions but it does not hinder my intention to be able to change the family economy and I already feel the change.
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:10:26 PM

Well i dont think it could help all people to be rich. i do believe there is always someone who lost in trading and i dont believe bitcoin is made to fight poverty. Bitcoin is made to make our transsction faster, easier and reliable. Its true so many people that have a luck and changes their live but look at in developed country that has a lot poor people who even cannot affor to buy bitcoin and even cant understand how it works. I believe it does can boost economy cause the technology but i dont think it could help everyone out from being poor.

mybtcasset

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:41:22 PM

Bitcoin will create employment for many of the investors and in return, we can expect improvement in the economy so the future financial world of any country is depending on bitcoin and crypto currencies
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:39:42 PM

Life of bitcoin people has changed as snow.
Unfortunately bitcoin is not allowed to use in all countries. Bitcoin ban in many countries Otherwise the effect of bitcoin would be more.
yes it is true, in my country bitcoin is prohibited if used for transactions but it does not hinder my intention to be able to change the family economy and I already feel the change.

until now it's a lot of countries that have not approved the bitcoin in circulation, but it does not close the possibility of bitcoin is not received, and we do not do anything. on the contrary, there is no approval yes we do it first, while there is still time. that is by utilizing bitcoin as profit seeker.

jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:13:26 AM

As bitcoin has changed lives of people and frost world countries are getting huge benefits from bitcoin and surely in the same way bitcoin can give boost to the economy and bitcoin is the key way to the development and progress and i am sure that btc will boost economy as well due to its high prices and people can use bitcoin for their sake to generate income.

WHAT A HEAVY CRAPPY POST, WHY IT IS STILL ALLOWED?
I dont even understand why they are still able to post in this forum only to farm those accounts, and he is only a NEWBIE, it is obviously that in two, or three months from now he is going to start posting and applying to signature campaigns in order to be paid for those crappy posts.

It's a bitcoin bitcoin bitcoin post. That's what I call those spam posts written by idiots who say "bitcoin" every 3 -4 words to make it look like the post is long and on topic.
And he won't get into a campaign with that style. That's why we have the merit system. He'll be "bitcoining" for free till the end of his days Cheesy

Regarding to the OP, if it has really improved and has something to contribute to the country, (as you have said previously) why would it be a bad thing? But it is very strange to see a country really investing in bitcoin instead of being regulating it, lmao.

Bitcoin can't save the economy. I think there were literally hundreds of similar questions asked on the forum. If your country is in debt or has some real problems like unemployment, it really won't matter what money you choose to use. It's not the problem of weak currency. The currency is only the representation of the local economy. You have no industry, no export, no natural resources, you are screwed, however you choose to play it out.

I think if an area uses bitcoin as a means of trading, then it can be said that they have made the right decision and go ahead one step at a time and still use only the trading tools that I think are faulty. time
With taxes collected from countries that have decided to legalize and regulate the use of bitcoin in their countries, they were able to discover revenue streams for countries previously unavailable.
Belief in bicoin will promote the regional economy as well as the whole territory.
wyplashdea

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:27:41 AM

No doubt that countries which low income workers could benefit from digital coins, mainly the workers. The question is: Would countries let this? Money from which the cant earn anything? Its so hard to believe...

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
MiukoOk

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:44:24 AM

I have not seen the benefits that BTC bring us, I just hold the BTC for the purpose of speculation and make a profit, that is the benefit that I see the BTC bring the highest value.
Popov_popov

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:47:19 AM

As bitcoin has changed lives of people and frost world countries are getting huge benefits from bitcoin and surely in the same way bitcoin can give boost to the economy and bitcoin is the key way to the development and progress and i am sure that btc will boost economy as well due to its high prices and people can use bitcoin for their sake to generate income.

Any innovation stimulates the economy, forces something to change, improve.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:29:15 AM

With the taxes that are collected from countries who have decided to legalize and regulate the use of bitcoins in their countries, they have been able to discover a revenue stream for the country which was previously not available.
But the question is, are bitcoin users willing to pay taxes on the government?

I guess this is the hardest answer, who I know everyone always avoids the tax bills to the government. They are more comfortable concealing their assets against the government, in addition to the many news circulating bitcoin used by some rich people to avoid tax bills from the government. All we know, one's bitcoin assets will be difficult to trace, so they use this opportunity.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:25:17 AM

I dont think so, bitcoin cant boost regional economic, it can boost personal economic, but not the country's economic and if its not controlled properly then it can caused deflation or inflation, if too many people using crypto to purchase or investing in crypto then the fiat can lose its value, so actually crypto give benefit for us but not for the country
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:09:13 AM

You can generate income from Bitcoin but don’t see it as your main job cause it can only be an investment, it’s not a job. Bitcoin can only give back what you give to it either with gains or with loss, it’s all by luck. Faucets can t make you rich, I worked on Faucets for like 8 months or so, but I never earned anything from it. Unless you already have a job doing and you decide to use Bitcoin as means of receiving payments. Or I just forgot, you can make.money by mining Bitcoin or through bounties and signature campaign. But not everyone is lucky.
valentinen39

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:29:59 AM

Bitcoins and other cryptocurrency can boost the regional economy depending on how the government will react on its growth but if they will allow people to invest on cryptocurrency then people in their community can pay taxes easier.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: