Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:19:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AI replacing human workers?  (Read 207 times)
ershovspa

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:03:23 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 12:15:31 AM by ershovspa

I love to think about this stuff!
I personally am not afriad of Artificial intelligence as many others are. I am excited for it. I want to see it develop and evolve, thats one of my favorite things about technology itself!! I love seeing how far we've come.

You sir are a legend. I like your way of thinking. Grin

As far as that superintendence, I agree that that will happen if the AI reaches the level of self awareness (nothing to do with skynet LOL). After that it will upgrade and perfect itself and basically surpass us in any way in an instant. One person can hold so much of information in the moment but imagine the entity that will have the collective source of billions of information about everything human kind has achieved since the dawn of time and it can excess it anytime anywhere. Every single one of them, the AI robots or something, will be unbelievably more advanced than us. We would be something like cockroaches to them. I like your statement that we don't have the need to perfect or intelligence because from our perspective we're already the smartest and on top of the food chain. This topic is best discussed with beer and barbecue.  Grin

That's backward thinking. Wee need these robots to replace people in as much jobs as we can. For example robots don't get scared or work worse under pressure so they would be very good doctors or engineers. Imagine a doctor that has the collective knowledge of 10-20000 doctors from past
100yrs? How long would it take for him to establish what kind of the disease you have. Robots and AI can certainly help but only to a point. People that lose jobs to robots can do some other things. That can easily been solved by some kind of minimum social wage.

As long as they are not going to completely take over to the point where people will be forced to resigned from their jobs, I think this is acceptable. And you are right. People can find other jobs, but not everyone will manage to do it quickly. Unless the corporations will transfer them to other departments, which is highly unlikely, Im afraid I still have reservations about this.

I get your point and it's legit but I was looking more into the future, not at the exact moment when the change is introduced. I see the future where people do only "mind jobs" like scientific research and art. Manual labor will be completely unneeded because robots will do that. People who are scientist material will do science the others will be some kind of space explorers or engineers and you'll always need jarheads and cooks but then again robots can do that things better. It's hard to draw the line. Elon Musk said that smart thing that AI can do everything better than us and that's the end of us if we let it develop. I like robotics but AI is dangerous. Stephen Hawking also warned us about AI.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vonamor_signal

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:12:56 AM

If your work can be described in a programming language and digitized - then you are going to be replaced.

The lucky ones are the creatives. The real creatives, not the guys copying and posting templates.

The worst part is the workers in the food industry replaced. This is where the real feeling lies. Even in fast food chains you need people.

The best part though is dangerous industries. Some conditions are just not meant for people to work in. So it is going to be a great day when people like my grandparents don't have to assemble machinery, or some people work underground, or under radiation or other waves.
Abdulrahmanaja

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:21:40 AM

that's right. even a lot of sophisticated technological tools so that the number of workers in a place such as a factory becomes a decrease in employees .

OOOBTC.com ●  Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ●  ●  Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support (https://www.ooobtc.com)
Masterkai

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:33:36 AM

Yes, in the far far future there will be.
megasynk

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:45:55 AM

It's already happening in lot's of popular restaurants al around the world. Machines take your orders.
dutechman

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:36:22 AM

This is a developing norm in the field of modern tech now. Artificial Intelligence is now being used to replace human workers in some countries in the medical field e.g. robots. It's a good idea. However, don't you think this will increase unemployment or some of these AI cannot be manipulated to perpetrate some dangerous act?

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
cyrax00777

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:22:42 PM

It might be. Progress goes forward, technology evolves and we evolve step by step. Things that seemed to be unreal few years ago now complete our lives. So, in the future, It will go far far away, ANd It could replace us even in daily working process. 
RLR

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:17:44 PM

That can and now we can see that many robotic machines are like humans.
kiamankudos

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:09:43 PM

People need to feed their families . To hell with Ai's .
cryptedshiva

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:00:09 PM

Yes, most likely. There are too many jobs that will fall into disuse in the near future... It's just inevitable.
HeyYaCoin

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:39:19 PM

I’m kind of loving the self order kiosks Arnold McDonalds  Grin
Hate having to deal with people, bring on the AI!
deejayce48

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:23:49 AM

Artificial Intelligence is undoubtedly progressing rapidly. And we have right now they call Narrow AI wherein it performs a specific task, like Identity verification and validation, data security and control. Even driving a car can be done using AI. So with these tasks that an AI can do, human labor is affected. Yes, it will surely be beneficial to humans, but then humans replaced by AI will make unemployment rate high.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
anksoleh29

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:39:15 AM

artificial Intelligence is surely progressing rapidly. And we've proper now they call slender AI in which it plays a particular challenge, like identification verification and validation, facts safety and manipulate. Even riding a vehicle can be carried out the use of AI. So with those responsibilities that an AI can do, human exertions is affected. yes, it'll truely be useful to people, but then human beings replaced by means of AI will make unemployment charge high.
Diyannice

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:01:53 AM

This will make a negative impact on human workers
norther90

Activity: 188

xCrypt

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:22:57 AM

AI is really a technology of our future,it has integrated widely into our life for last 2-4 years,I see a big potential. I think in the future all companies using AI and robots in advantage should pay taxes.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: