Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:13:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What methods to use to promote the project?  (Read 3609 times)
whythatdo

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:12:09 PM

you have lots of methods to use to promote project, but first, you need to create a good product, good token, set up team and whitepaper. After that you can use bounties, airdrops, social meadia like facebook, twitter and telegram to promote that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:25:57 AM

Best methods are good bounty campaign!

Problem is what constituted "good". Bounties and airdrops are the main reason this forum has degraded tremendously. I've been lurking for years, but decided to join, and still mind boggling how bounties and airdrops are. Literally thousands of people wanting "free"money.
Of these thousands of bounty hunters, a huge number of bots and multiaccounts. If we solve the problem of automatic recognition of these multiaccounts, it would be much easier for honest bounty hunters and developers and managers of bounty campaigns.
OpenCryptoSystem

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:45:16 AM

There is no such a things like good project promoting ways.
Anyone can use advertisement...for ecample facebokk advertisement u get quite good results.
But why other project succeed??
I know why you pay me 2000 $ and i tell you !!
But if i reveal this secrets i will be kicked from this forum !!
MarkAnthony20

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:10:24 AM

Hello there! I just want to share our company CrowdCreate (www.crowcreate.us), because we can help new and old crypto enthusiast to learn and to gain more knowledge about crypto. We have a community management that will also help to know more about crypto.
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:58:51 AM

Hello. We want to launch our own project and may be you can advise us good methods to promote it.

its simple, target places were you can see most crypto lovers, social networks will help you most these days

- try to convince your users (even if they are very small group) to do the advertisement for you, it can be bounties, competitions, airdrops, giveaways
- depend on your project field of working, try to make joint operation with same services, this way you can benefit from their advertisement too
- try to use small promoting services here whom needs advertisement, they will do help you to introduce their services too, so its double profit, services like EINAX.com and Bounty.Global

SusanAnn

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:45:29 AM

I think you should promote more advertisement on social media. That's the best way to promote your project
SanSanTar

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:09:48 AM

I think the best method to use to promote the project is provide some bounty campaign and air drop. Sure that you will attract a lot of investors
Leocristophe

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:51:58 AM

Processes to promote development projects need specific criteria. Maintaining a well-developed team, a clear project plan, and transparency and practicality. That may attract many investors.
abduramann

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:33:52 PM

If you mean promoting with a good reputation Smiley, I advise the more trustable entities like WeStart, earn.com.
PeachPam

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:28:52 PM

It seems to me that the best method ever is attractive bounty campaign.
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:46:50 PM

Well for me if your project is really good then i think the best way to promote your project giving the bear market condition is by using well known crypto influencers, most people depends on these influencers to make their investment decision, so you can get them to promote your project

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
OpenCryptoSystem

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:20:44 AM

U make some agreement with well known company..for that  u give them % cut.

U make urself company and make non existing investment and claiming publicly you made huge investment in to tokens.
Then spread this news accross the internet you will see investors jumping in like grazy.
NORDproject
Copper Member

Activity: 71

NEW AGE GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 09:40:05 AM

Hello guys!
I would like to ask, does anyone have statistical data about the effectiveness of airdrop as adv. tool?
And if there is the same data about the bounty, I will really appreciate it. I mean data which gathered during whole ICO
And, in your opinion, what is more effective - drops or bounties?
Thanks!
Pig_CCreate

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:55:53 AM

Hello. We want to launch our own project and may be you can advise us good methods to promote it.

Hello! You want to promote an ICOs?
Maximize Your Community Engagement With Crowdcreate.
Crowdcreate is a community engagement and idea platform driven by influencers, investors, and enthusiasts. Our expertise in growing communities and social validation will boost your crowdfunding success.

We have worked with some of the largest crowdfunding ICOs and startups including BitClave, ANKER, and Tencent.

Our services break down into three components.

1. Public Relations

Our PR package is an effective way to get your business on the pages of the largest media outlets in the world. We guarantee placements on tier 1 outlets such as Fortune, Inc, TechCrunch, Huffington Post, CNBC, and many others. Our pitching is 100% transparent and our team members have years of industry experience. We also create long lasting relationships with elite PR partners.

2. Community Engagement

Our community engagement service is the best that the ICO service industry has to offer. We provide 24/7 community engagement and can handle all social media channels. Our community managers have technical expertise. We are effective at fighting against scammers, FUD, and Referral Bots. We are confidence that we can build absolute trust between your investors, community, and the core team.

3. Bounty Building/Management

We provide an awesome bounty building package alongside community management. We can build out a beautiful ANN thread and manage the massive amount of stakes that come with running a bounty. You have access to every single campaign that we run, so you can see the value added to your company.

Come check us out at www.crowdcreate.us We look forward to providing excellent ICO service for you in the future.
kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:03:24 AM

you have lots of methods to use to promote project, but first, you need to create a good product, good token, set up team and whitepaper. After that you can use bounties, airdrops, social meadia like facebook, twitter and telegram to promote that.

You mention many ways to promote the project, and before he can choose the ways, it is better to calculate for the distribution for each way so he can find how much money he needs to allocate. Besides that, he needs to figure out how long he needs to promote the project and how much the participants that can join with the project.
MarkAnthony20

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:19:56 PM

I just want to share, our company create a healthy and friendly community, they make sure that they always provide the best to have a successful business! Visit our website - www.crowdcreate.us
Pig_CCreate

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:49:14 AM

Maximize Your Community Engagement With Crowdcreate.
Crowdcreate is a community engagement and idea platform driven by influencers, investors, and enthusiasts. Our expertise in growing communities and social validation will boost your crowdfunding success.
We have worked with some of the largest crowdfunding ICOs and startups including BitClave, ANKER, and Tencent.
Our services break down into three components.
1. Public Relations
Our PR package is an effective way to get your business on the pages of the largest media outlets in the world. We guarantee placements on tier 1 outlets such as Fortune, Inc, TechCrunch, Huffington Post, CNBC, and many others. Our pitching is 100% transparent and our team members have years of industry experience. We also create long-lasting relationships with elite PR partners.

2. Community Engagement
Our community engagement service is the best that the ICO service industry has to offer. We provide 24/7 community engagement and can handle all social media channels. Our community managers have technical expertise. We are effective at fighting against scammers, FUD, and Referral Bots. We are confident that we can build absolute trust between your investors, community, and the core team.

3. Bounty Building/Management
We provide an awesome bounty building package alongside community management. We can build out a beautiful ANN thread and manage the massive amount of stakes that come with running a bounty. You have access to every single campaign that we run, so you can see the value added to your company.

Come check us out at www.crowdcreate.us We look forward to providing excellent ICO service for you in the future.
Pig_CCreate

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:48:38 AM

Need ICO PR? Ask us how we grow crypto communities by 10k in just 1 week! Get a free consultation. Visit www.crowdcreate.us and tell us a bit about your project.
sandaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:58:17 AM

Innarder to promote your project you can use most of the  social media platforms to reach your target. For example facebook, twitter, reddit, linkedin etc. Today most of tge investers are using these platforms and what youhave to do is to make attractive posts and give positive messages to them about your project. On the other hand you can use this bitcointalk platform also and it is up to you to get the maximun out of it
Atherus

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:09:22 AM

Ab ounty campaign would be the best method for promoting an ICO right now. An airdrop as well, you can increase awareness of your project with just a few budget that will bring up more money eventually.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: