Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:48:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell me your SHIT COINS  (Read 662 times)
Jetblack01 (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:23:47 PM

What would you give me for $10 worth of BTC of ETH?
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Idowuogbo

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:34:33 PM

Why do u av to buy shit coin when there are lot of good coin that can change ur life for good out there. Rather wasting money on shit coin, why not invest it on bitcoin or any other alt coin. My suggestion
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 12:47:36 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 01:25:54 PM by Q2kc

just buy it all on Decentralized Exchange like Etherdelta and ForkDelta there are a huge amount of shit coins there and you can buy a lot, buy them all and hold for years so that we can get rid of shit coins, by the way, it's a good time to buy now using Eth because the gas price is low you're welcome!
goodfortune2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:04:05 PM

I think theres no need to sell any crypto investment but instead you should  hold and wait for the right time because the time of recovering is near to come and we will be earning a good profit soon.
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:34:59 PM

If you want to buy shit coins, it is more safe to do it in the exchanges. There, a lot of altcoins and other shit coins are being posted and offered in a very small amount. Do not buy here or transact. Do it in other site like crypto market exchanges to avoid scammers. 

carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:56:24 PM

What would you be needing shit coin for to make you desire it from here. You will get it with little or no price from exchanges, so it won't make much difference asking for it here.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:14:19 PM

Under value coins can only get better.
Go and get them on decentralized exchange. You won't get any offer here!
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:56:58 PM

For anyone that wants to try trading with OP make sure that you'll use an escrow though its only $10, you will know the person for a small amount of money.

I guess he wants those coins in a cheaper price so if there's no volume of that coin on decentralized exchanges, sell it to him with escrow.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀
nick_nick

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:12:06 PM

If you want to buy shit coins, it is more safe to do it in the exchanges. There, a lot of altcoins and other shit coins are being posted and offered in a very small amount. Do not buy here or transact. Do it in other site like crypto market exchanges to avoid scammers. 
I am in full support of this assertion. Your shit coins cannot be transacted here, its better to identify exchanges that can give you enough shit coins for small amount. Maybe in the near future, you can earn something better from it. But for me, I will advice you buy potential coins rather than shit
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 10:10:05 PM

In my opinion, shitcoin trading in the long term can be justified, tokens will be used and will begin to grow, the project will develop, and the price will grow significantly, but this fate is not at all.
Vongola

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:48:27 PM

For anyone that wants to try trading with OP make sure that you'll use an escrow though its only $10, you will know the person for a small amount of money.

Even though it's safer to use escrow, but i don't think since it's for $10 only.
I do believe if OP wants to buy shit token which didn't listed on market.
regexlove

Activity: 608

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:12:35 PM

Why do you buy anything?) You understand that now many traders will try to sell you the most useless and unpromising coins in this market) Better think carefully.  Grin
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:09:01 AM

Even though it's safer to use escrow, but i don't think since it's for $10 only.
Though it's only $10, still making sure that you won't get scammed is the best idea. You can ask some escrow that are offering this for free.

I also think that he wants to buy those tokens that are totally dead and doesn't have any volume anymore. I don't know what's the reason for it but I've saw someone asked this too before.

Maybe he wants to do it for collecting purposes.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:43:18 AM

Though it's only $10, still making sure that you won't get scammed is the best idea. You can ask some escrow that are offering this for free.

I also think that he wants to buy those tokens that are totally dead and doesn't have any volume anymore. I don't know what's the reason for it but I've saw someone asked this too before.

Maybe he wants to do it for collecting purposes.
IMO, this guys don't really want to buy shit coin Smiley. He just wanna spam to increase his activity and post number but he didn't get any idea to talk/write about that why he create a thread like this. LOL. Nobody in this world wanna waste their money in SHITCOIN while there are so many good coins to invest in Smiley.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:57:28 AM

I have a lot of shit coins in my wallet which i get from bounty airdrop and i can give them all to you if you want just for 20$.
anhcuti24

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:07:30 AM

Go to Etherdelta and ForkDelta, Shit anywhere  Grin
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:17:34 AM

IMO, this guys don't really want to buy shit coin Smiley. He just wanna spam to increase his activity and post number but he didn't get any idea to talk/write about that why he create a thread like this. LOL. Nobody in this world wanna waste their money in SHITCOIN while there are so many good coins to invest in Smiley.
Imo, if he is really want to spam, he would reply to all people's msg on here. I don't see any of his reply.
He is either a token collector or just want to try his luck by buy shit token.
kabum21

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:48:21 AM

so why to waste time with shitcoins that probably pump and dumps, if you really want to support the market there are excellently established altcoins that can generate good profits, in addition to finding a project that really interests you and help them grow
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:04:00 AM

i have some shitcoin, like CIBUS, UAHpay and many more, i will send it to you if you can exchange it with 0.1 ETH
tazmannia

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:30:12 PM

You open the website market cap and there select in the top 25 coins yourself a few dozen coins and buy them on the exchange. And you will be happy. Or another option, study the ICO carefully and go to the ether Delta exchange and buy these coins from bounty hunters. I hope I've been helpful.
mboot

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:25:49 PM

If you want to buy very cheap shit coins you can search them on the Yobit exchange. There is a lot of coins for the price of 1 satoshi.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 647

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:46:14 PM

We don't know whats you reason why you do choose up to waste up your dollar just to buy a shitcoin but the closest thing on my mind that you you do think that either of those shitcoins you would able to make some money. I would tell you this once a coin is already on its bottom price its already a shitcoin or simply means that coins which doesn't really have any exchanger even up to these days.
If you are serious you can always buy on DEX there are hundreds of it rather than on risking out your money on doing p2p transactions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
litolapis1

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:01:16 AM

Why do you need those coins? What would you do with them? You can transact it from the exchanges not in here. If you it you can have it for free, join airdrops there are plenty of it. Your just wasting your time and budget from that kind of token. Or you are just trying to make some thread here just to collect some points.
jacmaniac

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:47:15 AM

Under value coins can only get better.
Go and get them on decentralized exchange. You won't get any offer here
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:03:22 AM

How about $10 worth of BTC/ETH for an empty MEW wallet? I think it's the same if I sent you my shit coin/token or give you my empty MEW wallet cause both of them are valueless. Beside I don't know why you wanna buy shitcoin? You're trying to test your luck? Grin. Don't do that stupid thing cause you can lost hundreds dollars without earning anything with shitcoins Smiley.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:12:48 PM

i have 30,000 BabyCoin, If you want i will sell it to you $10 worth of BTC or ETH
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 12:58:43 PM

Right now i think selling a coin isnt the best because the market is bearish at the moment,so a coin u see as a shit coin will become massive in d nearest future so my advise is still hold. In holding u will definitely recover.so no selling at the moment

Ng93

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:11:47 PM

Why don't you go to the coinmarketcap website and look at the first 25 coins. If there is a price below$ 1 for the buy and hold, until, until the rise in price of bitcoin or this coin.
elly_lain

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:28:56 PM

Hi, I am currently in a difficult situation where I have to sell the coins which are coming up on exchanges in September. I can give you a discount on a purchase and my full information with documentation to avoid any type of risks and fraud stuff... The coin is called giracoin, you can have a look at it, the project is legit and potential, but since they are coming out in September, I am running short on money right now. Anyways, you can always PM me and I will send you all the details and explain everything you'll need.
Regards!
quanahri

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 01:33:38 PM

You can buy them on decentralized trading platforms like etherdelta. Buying shit coin is very risky but also very unexpected.
One morning wake up and you see your shit coin costing thousands of dollars. OMG
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:35:23 AM

if you are interested to buy the coin please just enter the market there are many new coin and also the old coin for ditreading

denyfirmasyahputra

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:25:05 AM

Is what you say is true? Would you like to buy my shitcoin? I am curious what will you do with the shitcoin?
Jetblack01 (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:07:52 AM

I wanted to hear some offers.  So far everyone has asked me why I want shit coins but have not made me any offers.  Atleast tell me what shit coins you are holding.
haohuynh

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:50:47 AM

It is better for you to buy potential coins than waste time with shitcoins for pumping and dumping.

elly_lain

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:02:26 AM

I wanted to hear some offers.  So far everyone has asked me why I want shit coins but have not made me any offers.  Atleast tell me what shit coins you are holding.

Hey there, I saw your post regarding purchasing the shitcoins. I have written in your post but haven't received an answer. The coins that I have called Giracoin. They are aiming to be the first legal Swiss cryptocurrency. I have been to their main office in Basel and the second one in Geneva. They seem legit and the first open source currency they're launching in September. The second one in Winter.

Because it is urgent now, I have to sell them due to a purchase of a portion of a property in Moscow. Do not think that there are millions in there  Grin, I have invested around 2K Euro. I can tell you in more details what is the exact amount. If you want, I can sell them to you with a discount, so that it will be beneficial for you. Surely, I can leave you all the contacts you'll need, as well as my passport scans, phone numbers etc, so that we will completely eliminate any type of fears and suspucions.

Since Giracoin is launching on the exchanges in September, I can't sell them now but need to asap because on 25th I am already going to sign a contract for my portion of property.

If you are interested, please let me know and I will be glad to explain to you everything about this currency and guide you through.

Regards.
Mrs Juli

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:53:51 PM

Which of of the shit coin do you want to buy? Their are many coin available to sell if you are but all shit coin or you have a special one to buy I have many.
blokceyin

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:47:07 PM

Hahahaha, bruh this is an epic topic! I have a feeling that you trolling us in here but that's ok. Here is your ultimate answer, get some dogecoin... Cheesy

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Promo Videos
Jetblack01 (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:23:20 PM

Hey there, I saw your post regarding purchasing the shitcoins. I have written in your post but haven't received an answer. The coins that I have called Giracoin. They are aiming to be the first legal Swiss cryptocurrency. I have been to their main office in Basel and the second one in Geneva. They seem legit and the first open source currency they're launching in September. The second one in Winter.

Because it is urgent now, I have to sell them due to a purchase of a portion of a property in Moscow. Do not think that there are millions in there  Grin, I have invested around 2K Euro. I can tell you in more details what is the exact amount. If you want, I can sell them to you with a discount, so that it will be beneficial for you. Surely, I can leave you all the contacts you'll need, as well as my passport scans, phone numbers etc, so that we will completely eliminate any type of fears and suspucions.

Since Giracoin is launching on the exchanges in September, I can't sell them now but need to asap because on 25th I am already going to sign a contract for my portion of property.

If you are interested, please let me know and I will be glad to explain to you everything about this currency and guide you through.

Regards.

Please DM me.  Im accepting and entertaining all offers. 
pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:57:33 PM

What do u mean by 10$? Summary for that price, I guesss? Check out coin market cup and its ratings of the lowest  coins. Good luck.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Jetblack01 (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:29:06 AM

What do u mean by 10$? Summary for that price, I guesss? Check out coin market cup and its ratings of the lowest  coins. Good luck.

I meant $10 worth.
So if a token is worth .01 on the market or off and you want to sell it....

offer me something like,  1200 tokens of it and I will consider it.
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:45:02 AM

The Subject is a littlenbit confusing. You said that sell me you shit coin then you asked for majot coins. If you want to have coins and gain profit from it you can buy in any decentralized market. Then wait for the price to increase and sell once your satisfied with the price.
maxwellfreeman

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:03:22 AM

I like this method. There's no telling what the market will do. It could be a situation where the bulls are selective in their rewards, or the entire market could see ridiculous gains like we saw Q4 2017. Hodling a bag of SHT could turn out to be lucrative, and buying them up now could be explosive.

Grin
Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 08:29:21 AM

I have 1000 Pareto, if you want...
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:39:22 AM

its not easier to get into some exchange and buy the coins you want? if you mean shit coins with a low value, then there are many.

ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:25:19 AM

I think human beings are not invest in shitcoins because If this down on future they do not control anyway. But long term investment is good for any platform and some projects are totally scam so carefully choose the right platform they do not worried about any situation. No one is hold for shitcoins and they will exchange anytime but selling the shitcoin is not a good deal.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:19:22 PM

Risking in shit coins is always the same, nobody can tell you if this coin will go up or down, it is 100% harder to speculate shit coins than normal coins, you could believe in some speculations here but for me it would be the best if you pick it by yourself.

elly_lain

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:49:39 PM

Regards.

I have tried, but since I'm a newbie, you have it blocked in the settings so I can't text you   Cheesy. If you can unlock that function or DM me that will be great. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Jetblack01 (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:27:24 AM

Regards.

I have tried, but since I'm a newbie, you have it blocked in the settings so I can't text you   Cheesy. If you can unlock that function or DM me that will be great. Sorry for the inconvenience.

sorry, didnt realize I couldnt be messaged.   Im new too.  Ill send you a message
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 02:41:09 AM

He could be expecting those shit coins to go up. He didn't mean shitcoin like shits really, he will of course pick the ones you think are shitcoins. I m also buying shitcoins from forkdelta but those are the shitcoins which bounty hunters think it shits. I was buying MIDEX token recently on forkdelta where it was first listed and boy they are selling it the cheapest.

Jetblack01 (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:55:33 AM

Regards.

sorry, didnt realize I couldnt be messaged.   Im new too.  Ill send you a message

I changed my settings so I can receive mail from  newbies.  please do the same and then message me
Jetblack01 (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:48:23 AM

Here are some coins I would be interested in... DAVOR, (i know)  GRX, BTE
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:55:38 AM

so why to waste time with shitcoins that probably pump and dumps, if you really want to support the market there are excellently established altcoins that can generate good profits, in addition to finding a project that really interests you and help them grow

I agree with your statement, i dont understand why he need to buy the shitcoins out there, in fact he can lost his money if he gonna buy this coin? Or i just need to understand his purpose of buying this coin.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:48:44 PM

Haha...it’s not good deal. You know at that moment coins cost 10$, tomorrow 50$, after month 100$. You must understand that
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:05:01 PM

you can find shitcoin with your capital on the exchanger. do not post in this forum. you can go directly to the exchanger now. you can choose some shitcoin like cibus token on exchanger https://etherflyer.com/

New Tokens

Dear Mr/Ms,

CBC/ETH,CBT/ETH,TIG/ETH trading pairs are now available on EtherFlyer.

Token name:Consumer Blockchain

Token symbol:CBC

Official Website:http://www.cbcchain.io

Token name:CIBUS Token

Token symbol:CBT

Official Website:https://www.cibus.world

Token name:Tigereum

Token symbol:TIG

Official Website:https://www.tigereum.io

Best regards,

The EtherFlyer Team

Mar 30th, 2018

quoted from : https://etherflyer.com/home/NewTokens0330.html
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:05:14 PM

I did not understand something or the author of the topic is a masochist and wants to buy up the shields for myself? (by the way, I once met such a pervert here)  Grin

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
baghdatis1990

Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:00:57 PM

You do not have to fall into the trap of traders, who will offer you "ghost" coins. Invest in secure currencies such as bitcoin, etherum and others in the top 20. Than wasting your time with ShitCoins, you better invest heavily in the coins that matter. Why would you buy some Shitcoins, since they are ShitCoins? Better about that money you'll buy a ice cream, that we're in the hot season.
Take care not to buy a SHITICECREAM !!!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Luana Trade
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:03:11 PM

My old man better ask your question because with 10 dollars after taking the fees you will receive a few dollars remember that in our network never a value is the same when you send you have to send but to be able to have your 10 dollars
mirror001

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:21:28 PM

There is nothing shit related to this platform because whatever people has worth some thing because they worked for it and they have the right to sell as the the price they want to sell so do not call shit coin.

Because nothing is shit in this world except the real SHIT.
olivia jane567

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 11:23:43 PM

Do you mean that you want to buy my shitcoin? My question is what is the reason you want to buy shitcoin ??
I guess this guy has got a secret to how to use your shit coins, LOL...
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:18:30 AM

For me if you want to buy shitcoins you can buy it in any exchanges that shitcoins are already listed buying in someone for me is not a good idea for you to avoid scam
superving

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:29:33 AM

Shit coins are coins with no value, not tradable ,developers left the project , cannot be tradable. Is this the coins you want for your 10$ worth of btc? Think again my friend.

Jetblack01 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:19:08 AM

You do not have to fall into the trap of traders, who will offer you "ghost" coins. Invest in secure currencies such as bitcoin, etherum and others in the top 20. Than wasting your time with ShitCoins, you better invest heavily in the coins that matter. Why would you buy some Shitcoins, since they are ShitCoins? Better about that money you'll buy a ice cream, that we're in the hot season.
Take care not to buy a SHITICECREAM !!!

shiticecream... its too funny to not respond to this.

Ok,  So the reason why is because one of the telegram groups I am in said something to the admins one day that made me decide I wanted to post on this subject...

They were calling it a SHITcoin relief fund or something.  They allocate funds for buying your shitcoins and kinda give back to the crypto community.  It wouldnt be like thousands of dollars but for each person, maybe $10

Im just wondering what kinda coins fall into that category.

Plus i admit, thats a hell of a great marketing strategy for them.  Better than a bounty that has no value.

This company is not in ICO either, nor am I promoting it.  Just curious to know what $10 will get me
samsung001sss

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

InternetLIFT.ru

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:44:01 PM

You take open the website coinmarketcap and from there select first 10 coins that have a price less than 1$ and buy the whole chicken. And then just wait for the price to rise and you will bring instead of$ 10-X2-X5

Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:40:13 PM

He could be expecting those shit coins to go up. He didn't mean shitcoin like shits really, he will of course pick the ones you think are shitcoins. I m also buying shitcoins from forkdelta but those are the shitcoins which bounty hunters think it shits. I was buying MIDEX token recently on forkdelta where it was first listed and boy they are selling it the cheapest.
Pointing out a shitcoin would really be that easy but when we do talk about some tokens on DEX we can really easily saw some worthy tokens that being dumped out on early phase and this do usually happen on most coins yet DEX is the main drop off on most tokens sometimes investors or just bounty hunters is making up the trade. The fact that op is really aiming up or tend to choose up good coins and not really meaning up on total shit tokens. If hes smart enough to point out then he would definitely make some serious ROI.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
anna11anna

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:51:44 PM

You can earn about 10% from the investment and it will be good, so count how much you will get, and how long you will go to large sums.
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:25:29 AM

In my opinion, shitcoin trading in the long term can be justified, tokens will be used and will begin to grow, the project will develop, and the price will grow significantly, but this fate is not at all.

but not forever shit coins will flourish in the long run if from their project teams as well as big investors no one is interested in the coins or products on offer, more selling soon before it becomes garbage
Cagan

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:48:07 AM

why do you want to shit coin? do you think you can make high profit when you buy it? I burn it if there is not enough or so little to sell. I think you can join the bounty and dig some real tokens. making your wallet dumpy wallet. we are trying to get rid of you trying to get it.
artdata

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:43:51 PM

yobit too many shitcoin Grin
pri3oner

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:19:53 PM

How are deals going? lol Have somebody sold u some shitcoins for several bucks? I've seen ur topic sometime ago and I wanna see the progress lol

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: