Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:52:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin ETF, seems going to get approve this time..  (Read 440 times)
nicktalman93 (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:16:56 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 08:32:53 PM by nicktalman93

Bitcoin ETF reached the US SEC office again. CBOE, VanEck and SolidX, the co-applicants this time, individually had faced rejection before. Still, the applicants and a lot of people having a close eye over this event, believe this time SEC’s stance could change.This application was not the first attempt to reach the SEC. It had been rejected before. The applicants too weren’t new to this.

Why were the previous application rejected?

Read more: https://medium.com/coingape/bitcoin-etf-debate-why-sec-might-approve-the-cboes-bitcoin-etf-proposal-acad050effe3
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnokeefe09

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:59:13 PM

Since Bitcoin is one of the most popular crypto at this time I believe that its ETF will also get around paying popularity among the investors and I hope people will be able to make some profit by investing in Bitcoin ETF.
bitcoinhero777

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:23:23 AM

The bitcoin ETF after being individually rejected several times has now reached the US SEC office again and got approved.
BitCoinGuy10

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:17:53 AM

well if something like this really happens this time then it is a good news for the bitcoin users , all the members are very excited and there attention is stuck over this event now if the ETF actually can get this apporoval then it will bring a new start for the investors and the bitcoin market as well
HeartDesire888

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:00:19 PM

Bit coins ETF registration will bring benefits. Bit coins are now widely used and discounted. Although ETF fails to register before, it does not mean that they are finished. Now they have brought more advanced ideas.
nunibanuni

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:05:52 PM

Bitcoin ETF reached the US SEC office again. CBOE, VanEck and SolidX, the co-applicants this time, individually had faced rejection before. Still, the applicants and a lot of people having a close eye over this event, believe this time SEC’s stance could change.This application was not the first attempt to reach the SEC. It had been rejected before. The applicants too weren’t new to this.

Read more: https://medium.com/coingape/bitcoin-etf-debate-why-sec-might-approve-the-cboes-bitcoin-etf-proposal-acad050effe3
If BTC ETF will be approve by SEC this coming August then we can see the next bull market. In fact i read in one article that VanEck and SolidX will be oblige to buy bitcoin once the ETF will be approve. Also this will serve us a go signal for other investors to hop in the crypto.
zininaks

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:08:49 PM

The SEC sees two main problems or reasons for Bitcoin-ETF.
1 - the Lack of global regulations for cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency exchanges.
2 - security Issues or lack of insurance of crypto-investors, for example, hacker attacks and loss of private keys.
I note that most of the major exchanges are located in Japan and South Korea, they are regulated in both countries, so the first reason is to some extent solved. On the second point, the CBOE group made a statement that they are ready to take full responsibility for the investors ' funds. Thus, both major issues are likely resolved, which is what the SEC expected, so they are likely to be the first to launch Bitcoin-ETF.
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:23:53 PM

You can already bet on the ETF approval using Augur.  You can do a search for "ETF" markets (https://predictions.global/). Right now there isn't much ETH being wagered on it, but I think you'll find the betting odds for successful ETF approval remain fairly low.
ekechie

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:34:51 PM

In my own opinion, I think all is set for the ETF to be approved because the three former applicants that where rejected in the pass have come together as one to chase this course and I hope it will be granted and once that's is done, we will head to bull run straight.
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:37:35 PM

It can blow up the market, but I think that smart people will play at this event with Bitcoin ETF and with the help of news,  bitcoin will fly away by 200% in a few days

cryptofan999

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:36:43 PM

From my point of view Bitcoin ETF is going to approve. Bcause of some reasosn it was rejected by first time. One of the main reason is listing rule were not approved by the global market. Now every one is waiting to look for SEC decision. I think it will be approved.
jamesbondbd007

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:01:25 AM

It will be a good news for the Bitcoin family. I hope it will be approved by US SEC office and all feel free to get profit from it.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:04:07 AM

Yeah hopefully, crypto community is already excited about it, volume is also growing, looks like we will see nice run towards north and if it really gets approved bitcoin will become very expensive so i think it is good time to get in.

taylorsara

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:32:23 PM

It is safe to say that bringing Bitcoin ETF to market is now closer to reality than ever. SEC is also taking recent applications more seriously and they have sought to take a firm stance to ensure consumer protection and safety. According to all the analysts it is only a matter of time before a Bitcoin ETF is approved.
Eros1on

Activity: 258

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:34:32 PM

I also hope that the etf can pass this time. If the etf can pass, it will be a good thing for BTC. It is easier for investors to enter the encrypted market.

Md.salauddin

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:06:45 PM

US SEC approves the application because they are the authority. Bitcoin ETF did so many applications but authority rejected those applications. But in this time bitcoin ETF may get the approval.
Almirante3

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:23:27 AM

Most of the people in place at Bitcoin had no significant hopes of acceptance when the COIN Bitcoin of the Winklevoss Twin was declined in March 2017. What it adopted was a fall in value that rose to a high of $ 1,350 all-time high for under $ 1,000 - a monster at the time.

Nowadays, the rate is 6 times higher and there were almost twenty major situations at its peak in December 2017. Meanwhile, Bitcoin's industry limit is, however, higher than $ 100 billion - no doubt no small piece of adjustment that regulators simply can not ignore for long.
leoric251

Activity: 121
Merit: 5

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 03:31:34 AM

If btc etf is gonna be accepted prepare for a massive bull run, check the comparison of GOLD ETF. Look what will happen!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:28:35 AM

it's a pity that they transferred again to September this meeting! crypto the market needs to get positive news from them! although on the other hand, the crypto market did not react at all to the transfer of the councilors to September! The crypto market is already beginning to move independently without paying attention to other factors!
neymarjunior50

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:29:27 PM

Actually there are some problem that’s why they are rejected individually one of the reason is multiple btc feature ETFs, investors protection issues , Liquidity and volatile issues made this problems but now its accepted because they may recover their issues.
Obiwankenodium
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 09:33:39 PM

The longer the decision of approval gets postponed the better it is. The uncertanity and hope of approval will drive up the btc price the coming months.

SheldonLang

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:17:46 AM

Being a decentralized system, it has always been difficult without having any other certain reason  for Bitcoin ETF to get on official/centralized system .Getting rejected has been a common thing in this field since ever. However, as you said it is hoped that Bitcoin ETF will get approved at least this time, although my hopes aren't that high regarding this, let's see what happens.
MatthewNaccarato

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:48:12 PM

CBOE has filed SEC to list multiple bitcoin futures ETFs which had faced rejection.  Two Wall Street members' were rejected down too. Also the liquidity and the investments were volatile too. These were the reasons they were rejected. But now it seems they have accepted them.
crypto360

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:23:29 PM

Till date whenever Bitcoin ETF filler was filled to get SEC approval they had 2 main concerns to approve ETF which were :
1 - Lack of global regulatory rules which surrounds crypto and crypto exchanges and we all know Japan and south korea are two major countries which deal max in crypto and they had no regulations earlier but now both have regulation done for there exchanges and have regulation for crypto accepted . So one of the major hurdle is already cleared by now .

2- SEC has shown concern for investors money in case of hacks , private keys lost so what will happen if any of miss happening happened for investors fund ? So for that CBOE has stated that it has secured insurance for the investors and that means the second hurdle which was for ETF approval has also been removed this time around .

So now this filler from CBOE group has it all in it to get approval from SEC as its gives them assurance on things that they asked for and filler from CBOE in itself is big thing as it is one of the biggest and reputable exchange .
jeffer8035

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:55:24 PM

if deferred again bitcoin the sec I reject it there are many parameters in bitcoin that can not control yet it will last a little longer for approval but no doubt they will continue to try it since they want to take it to wall street where is the largest amount of money from the world the biggest stock exchange companies that have their headquarters in newyork and also in tokyo and england are very interested in bitcoin since they are going to bring again many investors who have withdrawn to also the chinese giant is behind the bitcoin so there is be vigilant when you accept the sec

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
deejayce48

Activity: 185

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:58:59 PM

We are hoping for that. They say it will be in August, but some say the decision will be in September. Anyway, if this ETF got approved then bull run will now be confirmed. We all are waiting for this. Green days are coming.  Grin

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
dbravo

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:32:35 PM

The liquidity and the investment of the coins were not strong. Probably for these reasons the coins were rejected in the office. Yet now SEC seems to be approving the coins and accepting their applications.
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 10:59:10 PM

Yeah i hope its true this time because when it get approved it can help increase bitcoin price slightly

Roberttran

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:10:54 AM

I don't think this time the SEC will agree to approve the bitcoin ETF.  The probability of occurrence is very low.  I do not believe in this.  But I believe the bitcoin price will not be affected much if the ETF is rejected.
JohnCallahan

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:04:50 AM

SEC's recent approaches towards bitcoin ETF seems very promising. They have taken a firm stance to ensure protection and safety for their customers. Bitcoin ETF to be approved very soon as it seems.
salimRonn123

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:11:21 AM

Bitcoin industry's limit is more than $ 100 billion - no doubt a minor adjustment that managers can not ignore for the long run. Sending denials is a common thing in this field ever since.
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278

simply getting the job done

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:49:16 AM

I think that the sec will give the nod to the resolution of etf as it is beneficial not only to investors but also to the state.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:02:19 AM

It will still not approve for me, it will still postpone to febraury 2019. And for me, I believe that Bitcoin dont need ETF. ETF is trash, destroying the image of Bitcoin.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:04:46 AM

This time it will be a very difficult decision, but with a drop of profitability, because I do not see anything unprofitable, so why not try everything in my career in this field.

doom553r

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:42:56 AM

I think  ETF will continue to be rejected for now.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:27:07 PM

It will still not approve for me, it will still postpone to febraury 2019. And for me, I believe that Bitcoin dont need ETF. ETF is trash, destroying the image of Bitcoin.

Not really since for some people still thinking of investing, an approval would be a good sign. Though i agree. Crypto doesn't need etf and many are just making it seem to be what will take bitcoin off the ground again, but i think not. A temporary effect probably.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 04:38:37 PM

in fact many people are fed up with those who really intend to manipulate the market in this way. refused at the beginning and agreed at the end. which certainly makes the market activitiy broken down at first, with the hope of getting a cheap price

coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1102

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:46:10 PM

The longer the decision of approval gets postponed the better it is. The uncertanity and hope of approval will drive up the btc price the coming months.
Previously the uncertainty and postponing was causing the opposite. We were in a bear market and we probably still are and the ETFs getting rejected or postponed only added insult to injury.
My opinion on the ETF is that there has to be a wealthy group of influencers who are buying now and those people know that eventually ETFs are going to get approved. This will increase the demand and they will sell into the FOMO making huge and fast profit. You'll see it happen in less than 6 months.

fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:04:42 AM

How can you so sure about that ? what if they reject the ETF in this month, or keep delaying the decision ?
Im afraid that cryptocurrency price will going down and it will affecting the market price further in a bad way.

bitcoinfuck

Activity: 634
Merit: 106

Europe Belongs To Christians

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:09:21 AM

ETF removes the whole concept of HODL

[/url]
OddEvenBets.com

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 06:05:24 AM

I hope will be happen soon.
Because this will be good impact to rise BTC price. May be I'm not right.

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
dewildance

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:33:02 AM

It is nice to request additional information. But that doesn't mean it's still to be approved. It is not easy to accept because of a number of arrangements. Bitcoin exceeds the monthly and annual volumes of ETFs approved by the SEC.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: