Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:21:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 1397 times)
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 07:58:31 PM

haha that is true. probably gonna stay away from scamming. i guess what im really looking for is someone to be nice enough to donate to me. Thats a whole other story though. Already lost faith in humanity a while ago. hoping someone will prove me wrong there hahaha anyways thanks for the advice

I highly doubt anyone would donate the money to you, especially not now. Mayhaps a better attempt would have been to get someone to "invest" in a new camera for you. People sell photography here from time to time; had you proved that you were a decent photographer, someone may have bought you a camera in return for a return based on revenue generated from your photography.

I still wouldn't say that would be incredibly likely, however with a proper business plan, proof of skills, and a backup plan in case your photography didn't take off you may have been able to get some investors. With the scam attempt you more than likely lost that opportunity, but had you actually ended up scamming someone, you could have lost out a lot more. I'd consider it a valuable life lesson.

*edit*

Life lessons being dished out all over the place here.

its not my fault you dont understand the true depth of my passion. yes your probably looking at all this is BS but thats not my problem. the point is its very very hard being a high school student and having work and all, but still wanting to do something very very much. Either way, i said sorry and cant that be enough? sometimes when one is truly blinded by something they will do anything to justify it.

No, get out of that mindset. Plenty of people here know exactly what it is like, if you have a passion that strong, you should have the motivation to save up your own money for it. If you don't have the source of income, get some entrepreneurial calling so that you can make the money you need to persue your passion. 100% of the blame is on you, if you can't take ownership for your mistakes, you aren't truely learning from them.

What you did, was shut out a bunch of opportunities for instant gratification.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iAppleLover (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:04:12 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 12:51:50 AM by iAppleLover

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:10:21 PM

i suppose, but whatever. Faith in humanity is still lost. Hoping to find it one day Wink but still i mean i have my real legit account in this website soooo your probably never going to know what that account is and hoping for more opportunists. haha but either way how did you get all the bitcoin you currently own?

*cough, telling me you have multiple accounts probably wasn't the best thing to do*

Anyway, I got my bitcoins by working for them. I helped businesses innovate and market, and once I had my foot in the door, I started doing whatever I could to make a few coins (asside from stealing them)

You lost your faith in humanity, and you were trying to scam? Am I reading this correctly?
iAppleLover (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:13:57 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 12:51:57 AM by iAppleLover

austin

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:03:07 PM

i suppose, but whatever. Faith in humanity is still lost. Hoping to find it one day Wink but still i mean i have my real legit account in this website soooo your probably never going to know what that account is and hoping for more opportunists. haha but either way how did you get all the bitcoin you currently own?

*cough, telling me you have multiple accounts probably wasn't the best thing to do*

Anyway, I got my bitcoins by working for them. I helped businesses innovate and market, and once I had my foot in the door, I started doing whatever I could to make a few coins (asside from stealing them)

You lost your faith in humanity, and you were trying to scam? Am I reading this correctly?

haha i thought it through, its very unlikely your figure out my other account Wink and that sounds good but what exactly did you do to help businesses? like im completely lost lol
Would hi_i_am_a_nerd happen to be one of your alts?
iAppleLover (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:04:36 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 12:52:07 AM by iAppleLover

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:13:52 PM

Why has user "I_am_a_nerd" given you positive trust is the question, have you made a deal with that user? Which was successful as there is no reference included in the trust. I'm thinking it could be a possible alt account unless we have some confirmation that these two users have made a deal.

The user claimed to receive Bitcoin from you here:

Awesome! it actually worked! lol i cant believe this is legit! lolol!  Grin

Although, the address you have listed in that thread has had no transactions.
austin

Activity: 584

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:15:15 PM

first of whats an alts? lol and no
An alternate account.

BTCFREE BITCOIN!?BTC

Thats right! You can earn free bitcoin! Just like your average ponzi!

All you must do are these three steps!

1) Deposit BTC to this address: 16MmYaR5LysEchJajLGwqVBNXckDVXh7ZX
    (Minimum deposit of .0001)

2) Wait (Average wait usually 24 hours)

3) Make BTC!!!

ITS THAT EASY!

You will make back not 120% of your deposit, but 130%!!!!

1) Deposit 2) Wait 3) MAKE BITCOIN!!!

Dont wait! Get yours today by making a deposit into the address!
Awesome! it actually worked! lol i cant believe this is legit! lolol!  Grin
You've never received any deposits to that address, but he claims to have sent funds to you. You have feedback from him but he's never actually trusted you with any money. You both also offered about the same amount of PAND as collateral for a loan. It's very likely that he's one of your alts.
iAppleLover (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:28:22 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 12:52:21 AM by iAppleLover

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 09:49:01 PM

You've never received any deposits to that address, but he claims to have sent funds to you. You have feedback from him but he's never actually trusted you with any money. You both also offered about the same amount of PAND as collateral for a loan. It's very likely that he's one of your alts.

I would agree with this assessment, we will know soon enough.
iAppleLover (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:33:05 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 12:52:30 AM by iAppleLover

Duomo

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:49:47 AM

I would agree with this assessment, we will know soon enough.

what do you mean by know soon enough?

If you have " a deep passion " for photography, go get a job instead or beg mom/dad for money, instead of trying to steal/scam a bitcoin. Or the best alternative, find a hobby you enjoy that is cheaper, free  Cheesy
Chemistry1988
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:05:58 AM

Requesting: 1 BTC
Returned to You: 1.2 BTC
Time Period: 1 Week
Collateral: 40 LTC
Thanks!

I'd provide this loan, if you are actually looking for a 1 BTC loan with 40 LTC as collateral, pm me.

i wish i could but i just dont have money.

the whole reason i tried to scam for 1 BTC is so that I can buy a new camera. I have a deep passion for photography and videograghy. its just that im limited in my financial ability to pay for this stuff being that im still in highschool. so please look at it from my perspective. having a passion for something but not being able to get into it. ive been trying to get at bitcoins for a few months now but its just not working so this was my last resort. im sorry everyone but again just look at it from my perspective. i wish i could be the one having to wrorry about scammers instead of being a scammer. but its just hard so im sorry everyone.

Though OP is a scammer, he publicly admits it, and apologize for it lol...  Smiley

iAppleLover (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:41:33 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 12:52:43 AM by iAppleLover

BasedForLife

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:48:51 AM

Requesting: 1 BTC
Returned to You: 1.2 BTC
Time Period: 1 Week
Collateral: 40 LTC
Thanks!

I'd provide this loan, if you are actually looking for a 1 BTC loan with 40 LTC as collateral, pm me.

i wish i could but i just dont have money.

the whole reason i tried to scam for 1 BTC is so that I can buy a new camera. I have a deep passion for photography and videograghy. its just that im limited in my financial ability to pay for this stuff being that im still in highschool. so please look at it from my perspective. having a passion for something but not being able to get into it. ive been trying to get at bitcoins for a few months now but its just not working so this was my last resort. im sorry everyone but again just look at it from my perspective. i wish i could be the one having to wrorry about scammers instead of being a scammer. but its just hard so im sorry everyone.

Though OP is a scammer, he publicly admits it, and apologize for it lol...  Smiley

thank you dude! lol
No,you don't deserve any remorse from anyone. You're a scammer, no matter how you look at it. I don't care if you admit it. And that nerd account is your alt, you have the same amount of panda coins for collateral. Just leave the site, if you want a camera, instead of stealing btc, why dont you man up, go to your local store and steal a camera, oh wait you wont, you only have the guts to do it online.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: