Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:57:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC will reach $50k this year as predicted?  (Read 2377 times)
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:02:39 PM

Very unlikely. If everything goes along a good path and then something will happen on the tenth of August, then even then the 35,000 mark crosses

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freim

Activity: 462
Merit: 42

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:12:32 PM

I see these figures as dreams anymore, but the plans for the future are not even here in the short term. In the future, this technology will take its head. I am writing articles that will pass to you. Do not forget the bitcoin is changing a date.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:18:37 PM

What convinced you to make that conclusion? It's almost 8 times of current price and only half a year is remaining. I think 50k is not possible in this year.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:24:02 PM

May be 30000-40000$. And the market is going up quickly. Bitcoin now has 7400$. Break the milestone 6800$ and 7200$. And this week Bitcoin will likely reach 9,000$ or 10,000$.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
JostikSSS

Activity: 73
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:24:20 PM

As predicted earlier in this year BTC will reach $50k in the last quarter of this year. Do you believe? Need some opinion,pls drop your messages here.

And if you have some extra merit you can drop some of those. Thanks much appreciated. Grin Cheesy

50,000 is too much fucking bitcoin this year. Last year was a record in terms of funding in the cryptocurrency and now we are seeing a correction process, perhaps it will last the whole year as the growth recorded by January 2018goda was too great.
flashmoonmission

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:25:54 PM

BTC might go to $50k this year.  Look, it just jumped over $7k.  I would think we will be over $10k by the end of July.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:28:42 PM

Yes, it was predicted that bitcoin might reach fifty thousand dollars this year. But as it is right now, it is not looking like it. This year has been bearish and many people are cashing out. But anything can happen, it's cryptocurrency.
Myra4

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:35:21 PM

When this is all said left and right then it becomes difficult to believe. I do not think that this year will be such a high price for it. Bitcoin has not gone down to grow so much

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
tamradhwaj

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:36:47 PM

IMPOSSIBLE  ......its not looking like that. cryptomarket is seems bearish  till end of 2018. if huge market cap holding companies likes amazon etc.. starts accepting crypto world wide then no one can stop bitcoin to reach $50k.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:39:46 PM

That is very possible if we look at the chart last year, if last year Bitcoin highest price of nearly 20k USD it is not impossible if this year, Bitcoin price will reach the price of 50k USD at the end of the year
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 06:46:37 PM

Everything here in cryptoworld are possible. We might see BTC price by end of the year more than $50000. We know that crypto are volatile and the market itself is unpredictable but I think we just need one good news about SEC on August 10th. If ever they will finally approve the ETF that will make a huge impact in BTC and investors might start to put more money in cryptocurrency.

antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:51:17 PM

As predicted earlier in this year BTC will reach $50k in the last quarter of this year. Do you believe? Need some opinion,pls drop your messages here.

And if you have some extra merit you can drop some of those. Thanks much appreciated. Grin Cheesy

I hardly trust in it. This very great value. BTC has to grow almost by 8 times from the former price. There has to be something grandiose that the price has reached a point in 50k$ this year. The crypto market isn't predictable, it doesn't give in to forecasts.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
bootlace

Activity: 364

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:58:13 PM

Who knows. When BTC was $3-4k and after that became $12 it looks impossible. And what we saw later? $20k. May today we on the big wave beginning. Wait and hold. And buy more alts  Wink

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:05:18 PM

I am sure the BTC price will reach more than 25k $. Because there will be many institutions that join the bitcoin ecosystem. If there is no schedule change, it will be started by NASDAQ this month.
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 10:03:58 PM

I belive it will reach more like 20-30k$ and the last number if we are lucky. I would be more than happy with 10-15k$ if I'm being honest here. But that is just my opinion. Once the "dumb" money leaves the system and the "smart" one really starts kicking in then we will all really land on the moon! Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Fayamba

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:10:45 PM

Yes i believe, for sure. The price rise now does not look bad at all right now although it is far below the highest price it hit getting towards the end of last year. But one thing is for sure in the cryptocurrency market, all you need is a good news about cryptocurrency then, booom, the price starts flying like a rocket. So yes, i still believe and will continue to believe until the last day of the year. The price is still 6k right now, but it doesnt matter, anything can happen at anytime.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:14:00 PM

I would condemn your ask for merits for a non informative post like this. Sole purpose of Merits is for the people who are adding value to the forum with there knowledge, research and insights.

Regarding BTC prediction, please do not believe on things you hear on social media, do the research, understand the charts and deep dive into fundamentals. That will give you the closest picture of the heights bitcoin can reach if not in this year but for over a long period of time. Stop believing Crypto as a quick money thing, it is a serious financial investment and one must treat it like this.
romaleshc

Activity: 204
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:15:27 PM

If the market uptrend as the current time until the end of 2018, the exchange rate can reach up to $ 30000. The $ 50000 is not really achievable, as the exchange rate is not always uptrend. If you monitor the cryptocurrency rates, you will see the prices are still in the downtrend state. It is unlikely for the BTC to reach $ 50,000 in exchange for 2018.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Tiklohor

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:24:32 PM

I believe that bitcoin will not reach this price this year. although the market is unpredictable and everything can happen.

samuelsmith

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:32:35 PM

Btc price prediction always hard so many price prediction before against btc . So i think its a over hyped prediction its  really tough to achieve in 2018
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: