Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:01:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159781 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:33:04 AM

What is the feature of this project? I want to know the main features and differences from other projects.

Do you want to know what the project is planning to do in the near future? Did I understand you correctly? I can write you a short description of the project.

Yes, it would be great if you could help me with this question, because I want to start taking part in the project, but I don’t know where to start

Neluns is an innovative financial ecosystem that combines a bank that works with fiat and cryptocurrencies, a cryptocurrency exchange and an insurance company, thereby creating conditions for the qualitative development of a cryptocurrency market and the influx of new participants and new capital.

I am familiar with a large number of projects, but I see this technology for the first time, I think it will be interesting to a large number of users.

I agree with you, I follow this project from the very beginning, as soon as it was registered in this forum. I love the fact that the developers keep in touch with the community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:35:59 AM

I really agree with developer that Neluns is the next step for crypto financial revolution. I mean that cryptocurrencies need to have all features of fiat to be accepted by more people. I think it is really important.

Nice thought. It looks logic because people will be able to have access to all banking services and use cryptocurrencies at once. But I think it is really hard to provide.
Maybe you are right but I think that Neluns developers have enough powers and knowledge to make it real. They have a great experience in financial industry and they are able to raise cryptocurrency market on the next level.
Well, I need to read more about these guys because team is less important to me than the idea or its result. Maybe I am wrong but I really care about the idea but I don’t care who work on it.

I don’t think it is correct. You are the first person who says something like you said. I guess any serious investor or future user need to be sure that team is enough educated to support project on any stage of development.
I have never said that my opinion is the best one. That’s why I think I need to see more information about this people because I am really amazed by their work and skills. Where can I find this information? Do you know about it?
Of course, I know. You can find all needed information on Neluns official website. There you can find their linkedin profiles and other social media accounts. It will help you to make correct conclusion about these people.
Thanks. I know that I will spend some quality time. Now I understand why I was wrong and I need to change my mind. I hope this project will change something for me and for many other users.
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:40:45 AM

I really agree with developer that Neluns is the next step for crypto financial revolution. I mean that cryptocurrencies need to have all features of fiat to be accepted by more people. I think it is really important.

Nice thought. It looks logic because people will be able to have access to all banking services and use cryptocurrencies at once. But I think it is really hard to provide.
Maybe you are right but I think that Neluns developers have enough powers and knowledge to make it real. They have a great experience in financial industry and they are able to raise cryptocurrency market on the next level.
Well, I need to read more about these guys because team is less important to me than the idea or its result. Maybe I am wrong but I really care about the idea but I don’t care who work on it.

I don’t think it is correct. You are the first person who says something like you said. I guess any serious investor or future user need to be sure that team is enough educated to support project on any stage of development.
I have never said that my opinion is the best one. That’s why I think I need to see more information about this people because I am really amazed by their work and skills. Where can I find this information? Do you know about it?
Of course, I know. You can find all needed information on Neluns official website. There you can find their linkedin profiles and other social media accounts. It will help you to make correct conclusion about these people.
Thanks. I know that I will spend some quality time. Now I understand why I was wrong and I need to change my mind. I hope this project will change something for me and for many other users.

I guess you can be sure about it. Neluns have great plans and I am sure that it will be stronger and more powerful than other competitors. It will be great I am convinced.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:45:30 AM

I guess you can be sure about it. Neluns have great plans and I am sure that it will be stronger and more powerful than other competitors. It will be great I am convinced.
Time will tell. I hope that this project will be able to successfully unite best features from traditional finance and crypto technologies. It can become a sensation.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:49:24 AM

I want to share my wonder with you. There are a lot of projects with the same idea, but this one makes me surprised. All the actions performed by the team are just to the point. Think that it will be a nice platform
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:56:50 AM

I want to share my wonder with you. There are a lot of projects with the same idea, but this one makes me surprised. All the actions performed by the team are just to the point. Think that it will be a nice platform

Don`t know about steps, but pluses that will be given by this platform are really useful. Hope the platform will be launched earlier than it is described in the road map, because i know for sure that the team is able to do it.
SamuelN

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:02:03 PM

Don`t know about steps, but pluses that will be given by this platform are really useful. Hope the platform will be launched earlier than it is described in the road map, because i know for sure that the team is able to do it.
Sounds really nice. I am confident that the platform will be launched in time without delays. I will took part in the bounty campaign to receive a lot of additional tokens. Who wants to participate too?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:09:00 PM

Sounds really nice. I am confident that the platform will be launched in time without delays. I will took part in the bounty campaign to receive a lot of additional tokens. Who wants to participate too?
I didn’t hear about bounty campaign. Pls, give me the link to rules and terms of participation, I will be really glad. Thanks in advance.
SamuelN

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:20:24 PM

I didn’t hear about bounty campaign. Pls, give me the link to rules and terms of participation, I will be really glad. Thanks in advance.

Here you are. Follow the link to receive all the information you want to. I hope that you will get it, because some people had problems with the link
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4753775.0
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:29:04 PM

Here you are. Follow the link to receive all the information you want to. I hope that you will get it, because some people had problems with the link
Thank you, the link was very informative and know I know enough about project to help to other members of community. I still have some questions, but it is enough for today, I think.
SamuelN

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:37:33 PM

Thank you, the link was very informative and know I know enough about project to help to other members of community. I still have some questions, but it is enough for today, I think.

It is not good idea to help to other participants when you still have some questions. You should be familiar and know every single detail about the project (to have full picture in what you take part).
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:42:43 PM

It is not good idea to help to other participants when you still have some questions. You should be familiar and know every single detail about the project (to have full picture in what you take part).
May be you are right and it would be better to know full information about project and have full picture about the idea and crypto tendency in general
SamuelN

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:48:24 PM

May be you are right and it would be better to know full information about project and have full picture about the idea and crypto tendency in general
This direction is absolutely new in 21st century and hardly can anyone know everything about cryptocurrencies, blockchain and the topics directly or indirectly related to them.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:54:17 PM

It seems there is FOMO buy for this token as the result is truly impressive more than $107 million has been raised so far. Now they are moving forward towards hard cap of $112 million with current rhythm this looking possible target for this project.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:59:47 PM

This direction is absolutely new in 21st century and hardly can anyone know everything about cryptocurrencies, blockchain and the topics directly or indirectly related to them.

Problems with the use of cryptocurrencies are too urged for today. This platform is going to eliminate a lot of uncomfortable situations that can be face in the nearest future.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:08:39 PM

I have heard that this project is subdivided into three directions, how can it be explained? What is the main reason for this subdivision?
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:14:12 PM

I have heard that this project is subdivided into three directions, how can it be explained? What is the main reason for this subdivision?

Don't understand what are you talkind about. Maybe u talk about directions that are taken by this project? Bank, exchange and issurance or u meant not this thing?
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:19:27 PM

Don't understand what are you talkind about. Maybe u talk about directions that are taken by this project? Bank, exchange and issurance or u meant not this thing?
Oh, I have misunderstood the idea of these words. Could you , please, say me more about these directions? Is there something special what every user should know about?
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:24:44 PM

Oh, I have misunderstood the idea of these words. Could you , please, say me more about these directions? Is there something special what every user should know about?
Well, there are three main directions (neluns bank, neluns exchange and neluns issurance). And every direction serve some fundction. You can find information about that on the web-site. Here is the link - https://neluns.io
shubuh

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:30:32 PM

It seems there is FOMO buy for this token as the result is truly impressive more than $107 million has been raised so far. Now they are moving forward towards hard cap of $112 million with current rhythm this looking possible target for this project.
amazing, within 5 days it can go straight to $107 million which was originally $78 million. will you be able to go to hardcap with a 1 day stay.

Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: