Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:07:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159780 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
milonite (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:52:45 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 08:06:47 PM by milonite

What is the Neluns?

Neluns is an innovative financial ecosystem, combining within itself a bank, which operates with fiat and cryptocurrencies, a cryptocurrency exchange and insurance  company, thus, creating conditions for the quality development of the cryptocurrency market and inflow of new participants and new capital.

The Neluns ecosystem includes:

Neluns Bank

A new generation bank, providing all key fiat banking services with cryptocurrencies.

Neluns Exchange

An Innovative cryptocurrency exchange, making secure and fast cryptocurrency trade operations of any scale available.

Neluns Insurance

Insurance company, allowing to protect any transactions and trades executed by ecosystem users.

What is the NLS Tokens?

The NLS token is a security token.
The NLS token is created in accordance with the ERC-20 standard.

Advantages:

NLS token holders will receive 50% profits.
Additional bonuses and discounts using platform.
The price of one NLS token will reach $1,200 by 2021.
Tokens are released only during the ICO
Tokens will be listed on Binance, Yobit, HITbtc, Huobi, Bittrex, Poloniex and etc

Expected NLS price

Economic business-process modeling allowed us to forecast the NLS token price in the short, medium and long run:

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________

Legal aspects

The registration of the Neluns Bank will occur in England.
The registration of Neluns Exchange and Neluns Insurance will take place in the U.S.A.

The activities of the Neluns financial ecosystem will meet the following requirements and recommendations:

The Bank of England (the UK’s central bank)
FCA (Financial Conduct Authority)
PRD (Prudential Regulation Authority)
FSA (Financial Services Authority)

FATF (Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering)
Basel III Agreement
PSD2 Directives
CFTC (U.S.Commodity Futures Trading Commission)
SEC (U. S.Securities and Exchange Commission)

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________

ICO Terms

Total supply: 200 000 000 NLS
Base price: 1 NLS token = 1 USD
Platform: Ethereum

Stages:

Distribution:

Roadmap

_______________________________________________________________________________ __

Our social media:

FACEBOOK    •   TELEGRAM    •     TWITTER  

YOUTUBE    •     MEDIUM

_______________________________________________________________________________ __

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arwah

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:42:05 AM

a very good project for a long time.
AlanMilano

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:49:38 AM

Neluns is the third project of financial ecosystems with the fiat and cryrpto bank that I had last month.
I have read the Neluns WP, you seem to be more sure about the technology and the assurance of financial transparency.
Hope you can outperform other competitive projects.
Good luck!
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:37:31 AM

I think this is a unique service uniting everything necessary for a modern user, it's quite an interesting solution and I would be interested to see how this will be realized.
slovenia1

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:42:43 AM

I think this is a unique service uniting everything necessary for a modern user, it's quite an interesting solution and I would be interested to see how this will be realized.
Why do you think that a modern user needs just this? What exactly can this project provide, what other people can not provide?
Techsan

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:58:49 AM

Why do you think that a modern user needs just this? What exactly can this project provide, what other people can not provide?
Because this is a modern banking solution that combines both the classical currency and the crypto currency. In addition, you can exchange instantly within the same ecosystem.
slovenia1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:11:08 AM

Because this is a modern banking solution that combines both the classical currency and the crypto currency. In addition, you can exchange instantly within the same ecosystem.
This is certainly an excellent opportunity, but which particular category of users might be interested in this? I want to see an approximate portrait of the user.
Techsan

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:24:31 AM

This is certainly an excellent opportunity, but which particular category of users might be interested in this? I want to see an approximate portrait of the user.
Well, for example, they can be a trader, I am actively engaged in trading crypt. For kotrogo it is important to have quick access to your cryptovatives and, if possible, make a quick exchange of these assets in Fiat or vice versa.
slovenia1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:31:03 AM

Well, for example, they can be a trader, I am actively engaged in trading crypt. For kotrogo it is important to have quick access to your cryptovatives and, if possible, make a quick exchange of these assets in Fiat or vice versa.
Well, maybe you're right, it sounds logical. Yes, it seems to me and for ordinary users this solution can be quite useful and interesting.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:49:11 AM

As it seems to me, one of the most important features of this project can be the ability to use it through ordinary cards.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:07:31 PM

Why do you think so? In the modern world, plastic cards are no longer as relevant and in demand as you think. Many use a payment contactless system from Apple or Google or similar.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:15:28 PM

Why do you think so? In the modern world, plastic cards are no longer as relevant and in demand as you think. Many use a payment contactless system from Apple or Google or similar.
Speaking of plastic cards, I also meant it. this project will have a mobile application through which users can conveniently manage their finances.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:21:09 PM

Speaking of plastic cards, I also meant it. this project will have a mobile application through which users can conveniently manage their finances.
It is perfectly. Consequently, all modern payment systems will be supported. The very prospect of paying using traditional methods using crypto currency is very pleasant to me and I consider it a huge breakthrough.
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:05:10 PM

There are some problems when exchanging crypto currency for fiat. And the main problem is persecution by the state, blocking of accounts and other troubles. How do you solve these problems?
thinkme1st

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 08:17:53 PM

The project looks interesting and team also have experience in this field.  I wish you good luck with token sale and development of the platforms and hope you deliver what you are promising.

amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:50:50 PM

Neluns is a great and interesting platform. I guess developers have a great plan and they will make a great project that will be supported by users. I have never seen that one platform could unite all these features.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:56:16 PM

Neluns is a great and interesting platform. I guess developers have a great plan and they will make a great project that will be supported by users. I have never seen that one platform could unite all these features.
Are you serious? I mean that this project doesn’t have serious competitors. I like the idea because it can change some rules on the current market. I hope that developers will achieve all of their plans.
amanai

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:01:50 PM

Are you serious? I mean that this project doesn’t have serious competitors. I like the idea because it can change some rules on the current market. I hope that developers will achieve all of their plans.
I don’t say that there are no similar services on the market but neluns offers something new. I like that they offer a place where people could manage their crypto and fiat assets. I haven’t seen anything similar on the current market.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:06:11 PM

I don’t say that there are no similar services on the market but neluns offers something new. I like that they offer a place where people could manage their crypto and fiat assets. I haven’t seen anything similar on the current market.
Well, maybe you are right. I want to see some reviews or articles about this project. I want to make a right and correct conclusion. I hope that after all project will become an attractive way for investment.
amanai

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:11:32 PM

Well, maybe you are right. I want to see some reviews or articles about this project. I want to make a right and correct conclusion. I hope that after all project will become an attractive way for investment.
It is logic. I can send you an interesting article about the project. I hope you will like it because I was left impressed after reading. Here you are https://blockonomi.com/neluns/
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: