Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:50:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159777 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:02:09 AM

Now we can say that the implementation of this project is closer than before! Every participant made big contribution to this great goal! My congradulations to everybody

Blockchain will change our world and this team will be provider of digital progress to our society, we can be proud of this team. they do everything they can for success
This team has enormous potential, they know how tendencies of today are going to change, neluns extends the boarders! Not Blockchain will change world, but teams with similar charge and source of God ideas!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:02:46 AM

With the help of which tools will the project realize its product and achieve the goals that it currently faces?

I do not understand, you are interested in learning about the technologies that will use this project in your product or what? Or exactly the objects through which the project will achieve its goals?

Most likely, I'm interested in learning about technology, I'm being wrong. What objects can you tell about? I do not understand it either.

Well, in this case, everything is simple. The object here is the user who will use the product. Consequently, with the help of his project will fulfill its goals and functions
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:06:30 AM

Now we can say that the implementation of this project is closer than before! Every participant made big contribution to this great goal! My congradulations to everybody

Blockchain will change our world and this team will be provider of digital progress to our society, we can be proud of this team. they do everything they can for success
This team has enormous potential, they know how tendencies of today are going to change, neluns extends the boarders! Not Blockchain will change world, but teams with similar charge and source of God ideas!

I agree with, Blockchain is nothing without people who can improve it and find the spheres where it can be implemented
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:11:10 AM

With the help of which tools will the project realize its product and achieve the goals that it currently faces?

I do not understand, you are interested in learning about the technologies that will use this project in your product or what? Or exactly the objects through which the project will achieve its goals?

Most likely, I'm interested in learning about technology, I'm being wrong. What objects can you tell about? I do not understand it either.

Well, in this case, everything is simple. The object here is the user who will use the product. Consequently, with the help of his project will fulfill its goals and functions

Well, I understood this, and what technologies will be used in the product of the project? I am interested in this particular question, since I could not find the answer to it on the website.
bitokman

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:13:06 AM

I agree with, Blockchain is nothing without people who can improve it and find the spheres where it can be implemented
Good thoughts, we should support developers. It is very hard to convince people that your idea is better than other developers have. this year i have not seen such a good project as Neluns
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:16:03 AM

Well, I understood this, and what technologies will be used in the product of the project? I am interested in this particular question, since I could not find the answer to it on the website.

That's why I asked this question to get a detailed answer to it. Can you help me with this question? I need information!

CoinNextE

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:19:55 AM

Good thoughts, we should support developers. It is very hard to convince people that your idea is better than other developers have. this year i have not seen such a good project as Neluns
And should also keep in mind the information about making content for their community. They are always searching for new source of information and entertainment.
bitokman

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:26:15 AM

And should also keep in mind the information about making content for their community. They are always searching for new source of information and entertainment.

All the news about project are updated everyday and in time, always concise and to the point. Even minor changes in road map or white paper are observed on the website
CoinNextE

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:38:28 AM

All the news about project are updated everyday and in time, always concise and to the point. Even minor changes in road map or white paper are observed on the website
The project's website has pretty good design and provide information not only about the project but also about the world of digital and technical development
bitokman

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:43:44 AM

The project's website has pretty good design and provide information not only about the project but also about the world of digital and technical development
It is very interesting to read all the information and watch video content than was made by developers or participants of the community
CoinNextE

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:53:03 AM

It is very interesting to read all the information and watch video content than was made by developers or participants of the community

yes, it shows the attitude of the developers to the community and the project. They are very hardworking and will qualified. Everything is on the right place and nothing can go wrong.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:48:10 PM

The team of developers made me wonder again! They did the same with bitcoin as it was with ethereum. It is an example that success needs to be achieved through creative way!
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:52:21 PM

The team of developers made me wonder again! They did the same with bitcoin as it was with ethereum. It is an example that success needs to be achieved through creative way!
How is that? I have heard something about neluns and that they are going to change the market with their new and crative steps! But what is the main thing?
Klacik

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:57:36 PM

How is that? I have heard something about neluns and that they are going to change the market with their new and crative steps! But what is the main thing?
Well, developers of Neluns think that this unstable situation on the market can cause serious damage to the fund-raiing campaign and decided to lock the price of eth. Thus, this project will attract more funds
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:02:30 PM

Well, developers of Neluns think that this unstable situation on the market can cause serious damage to the fund-raiing campaign and decided to lock the price of eth. Thus, this project will attract more funds
Very wise decision the team of developers has made. It is interesting what is the price of ethereum within the project?
Klacik

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:07:16 PM

Very wise decision the team of developers has made. It is interesting what is the price of ethereum within the project?
USD429 for an ETH. I hope it will work, but we will see it only in the nearest future, because nobody knows what will happens if eth falls more

BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:12:13 PM

USD429 for an ETH. I hope it will work, but we will see it only in the nearest future, because nobody knows what will happens if eth falls more

Wow, very cool, always appreciate when team spends time for good pictures and content. What about bitcoin? What is the price of it?
Klacik

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:17:05 PM

Wow, very cool, always appreciate when team spends time for good pictures and content. What about bitcoin? What is the price of it?
USD10 000 for one bitcoin! This move can stable the fund-raising campaign of neluns. You can see more on the medium page - https://medium.com/@iconeluns/we-have-a-great-news-for-you-guys-44e00e9f09d4
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:17:57 PM

Crowdfunding campaign getting wonderful response they raised good amount now it seems hard cap within reach of this project. I think so it will deliver really fast when have enough resources to make this development much faster.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:22:31 PM

USD10 000 for one bitcoin! This move can stable the fund-raising campaign of neluns. You can see more on the medium page - https://medium.com/@iconeluns/we-have-a-great-news-for-you-guys-44e00e9f09d4
Thank you for your help. The main and most important feature of this project is its helpful community. I believe that this side will remain through years
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: