Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:43:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159777 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:52:22 PM

can someone explain me what are the advantages of these security tokens? Is that a new type of tokens or it is just a name?
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:57:11 PM

can someone explain me what are the advantages of these security tokens? Is that a new type of tokens or it is just a name?
I also would like to know it, i think that you can find this information in whitepapper. Reply to private message if you will get this information.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:59:07 PM

I also would like to know it, i think that you can find this information in whitepapper. Reply to private message if you will get this information.
The was a piece of info in this thread:
additional bonuses during the usage of the platform and the possibility to earn more money (about 50%)
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:08:08 AM

I like the main idea of ​​this project, I think that a large number of users will join the project
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:15:26 AM

I like the main idea of ​​this project, I think that a large number of users will join the project

Why do you think that users will be interested in this project? What do you mean by the good idea of ​​the project?
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:31:53 AM

Neluns is great I want too see their application for mobile phones. I really expect that it will be awesome. But I still don’t know when it will be launch. Does anybody know about it something?
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:36:25 AM

Neluns is great I want too see their application for mobile phones. I really expect that it will be awesome. But I still don’t know when it will be launch. Does anybody know about it something?

You are right. The application will be great because it will satisfy any users need. Developers announced that it will be launched in September. I guess there is not a long time to wait for it but these expectations are justified.
bitokman

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:42:19 AM

You are right. The application will be great because it will satisfy any users need. Developers announced that it will be launched in September. I guess there is not a long time to wait for it but these expectations are justified.
Maybe you are right about this project. I hope that this application will have user-friendly interface. It is very important for a popular application. Besides, it will be great for fast and comfortable adaptation for users that haven’t worked with crypto currencies.
CoinNextE

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:50:43 AM

Maybe you are right about this project. I hope that this application will have user-friendly interface. It is very important for a popular application. Besides, it will be great for fast and comfortable adaptation for users that haven’t worked with crypto currencies.
I guess this project will be really useful for everyone thanks to special feature that provides usage of crypto and fiat. Application will be great. Mobile banking is great for crypto community.
bitokman

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:03:46 AM

I guess this project will be really useful for everyone thanks to special feature that provides usage of crypto and fiat. Application will be great. Mobile banking is great for crypto community.

I wonder what will happen next. I know that Neluns team has great plans and application is just another step to their success. Their roadmap impressed me a lot. I guess there is supposed to be planned something special.
Klacik

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:07:31 AM

I have heard that this project is subdivided into three directions, how can it be explained? What is the main reason for this subdivision?
CoinNextE

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:11:12 AM

I wonder what will happen next. I know that Neluns team has great plans and application is just another step to their success. Their roadmap impressed me a lot. I guess there is supposed to be planned something special.
In accordance with the roadmap, they have a presale and that’s all. But it is important and I know that developers will be appreciated for their efforts. Well, I follow Neluns news to see more.
amanai

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:12:31 AM

I have heard that this project is subdivided into three directions, how can it be explained? What is the main reason for this subdivision?
Don't understand what are you talking about. Maybe u talk about directions that are taken by this project? Bank, exchange and issurance or u meant not this thing?
Klacik

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:17:20 AM

Don't understand what are you talking about. Maybe u talk about directions that are taken by this project? Bank, exchange and issurance or u meant not this thing?
Oh, I have misunderstood the idea of these words. Could you , please, say me more about these directions? Is there something special what every user should know about?
bitokman

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:21:23 AM

In accordance with the roadmap, they have a presale and that’s all. But it is important and I know that developers will be appreciated for their efforts. Well, I follow Neluns news to see more.

Do you know when the presale will be finished? I know that they have great bonuses for buyers. Maybe it will be interesting for many users. I want to know more about it.
amanai

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:22:15 AM

Oh, I have misunderstood the idea of these words. Could you , please, say me more about these directions? Is there something special what every user should know about?
Well, there are three main directions (neluns bank, neluns exchange and neluns issurance). And every direction serve some fundction. You can find information about that on the web-site. Here is the link - https://neluns.io
CoinNextE

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:27:02 AM

Do you know when the presale will be finished? I know that they have great bonuses for buyers. Maybe it will be interesting for many users. I want to know more about it.
Yes, it is really advantageous. Team offer 50% extra-bonus because there are only 2 days left. Everyone needs to hurry up. By the way, developers say that neluns token is stable unlike BTC and ETH. Maybe it is too ambitious but they are right.
Klacik

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:27:17 AM

Well, there are three main directions (neluns bank, neluns exchange and neluns issurance). And every direction serve some fundction. You can find information about that on the web-site. Here is the link - https://neluns.io
Thank you for the link, but I will be glad if someone explain it by yourself in private, may be in skype or somewhere else. Do you have such an opportunity?
amanai

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:32:37 AM

Thank you for the link, but I will be glad if someone explain it by yourself in private, may be in skype or somewhere else. Do you have such an opportunity?
Sorry I have poor interenet connection, that is why it will be uncomfortable to have a talk in skype. You can answer here
bitokman

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:34:49 AM

Yes, it is really advantageous. Team offer 50% extra-bonus because there are only 2 days left. Everyone needs to hurry up. By the way, developers say that neluns token is stable unlike BTC and ETH. Maybe it is too ambitious but they are right.
Nice to hear that you so sure about dev’s and this project. They offer serious banking services for crypto society and that’s why users support it. Users support the project and it is stable. It is pretty obvious.
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: