Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:48:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159777 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:54:31 PM

Wow, very cool, always appreciate when team spends time for good pictures and content. What about bitcoin? What is the price of it?
USD10 000 for one bitcoin! This move can stable the fund-raising campaign of neluns. You can see more on the medium page - https://medium.com/@iconeluns/we-have-a-great-news-for-you-guys-44e00e9f09d4
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:58:30 PM

Hello to community members I wanted to ask about NLS tokens Is there something special about them or not and are they want to make the system work?
All the coins/tokens within platforms make them work, it is the main rule. As for NLS tokens, the  situation I a bit more interesting. You can get a source of passive income when you have a lot of tokens
  The following info I have found on the web-site:” The NLS token is a security token, profits of the Neluns ecosystem are quarterly distributed to NLS token holders in proportion to the quantity of tokens held”.
In other words if you have tokens of the company you will receive 50% profits. Seems like the easiest way to earn money without efforts. Another good possibility to earn in the internet
As I see it you can exchange these tokens for fiat money. And funds can be instantly send on your credit card. The team cares about members and participants of their project
The idea is good and now it is clear for me. Hope everything you say is truth. And who know about distribution of the funds? You can give me the link and I will check it
it is not necessary at all, here is all the information you want. 80% - Ecosystem development; 3% - Personnel salaries; 10% - Marketing, 7% - Reserve fund, will be used to support NLS liquidity.
This information is very useful but could you describe me the term “Ecosystem development” what does it mean in general terms? The development of the platform is ok but what will be in ecosystem?
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:58:51 PM

Wow, very cool, always appreciate when team spends time for good pictures and content. What about bitcoin? What is the price of it?
USD10 000 for one bitcoin! This move can stable the fund-raising campaign of neluns. You can see more on the medium page - https://medium.com/@iconeluns/we-have-a-great-news-for-you-guys-44e00e9f09d4
Thank you for your help. The main and most important feature of this project is its helpful community. I believe that this side will remain through years
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:02:39 PM

Hello to community members I wanted to ask about NLS tokens Is there something special about them or not and are they want to make the system work?
All the coins/tokens within platforms make them work, it is the main rule. As for NLS tokens, the  situation I a bit more interesting. You can get a source of passive income when you have a lot of tokens
  The following info I have found on the web-site:” The NLS token is a security token, profits of the Neluns ecosystem are quarterly distributed to NLS token holders in proportion to the quantity of tokens held”.
In other words if you have tokens of the company you will receive 50% profits. Seems like the easiest way to earn money without efforts. Another good possibility to earn in the internet
As I see it you can exchange these tokens for fiat money. And funds can be instantly send on your credit card. The team cares about members and participants of their project
The idea is good and now it is clear for me. Hope everything you say is truth. And who know about distribution of the funds? You can give me the link and I will check it
it is not necessary at all, here is all the information you want. 80% - Ecosystem development; 3% - Personnel salaries; 10% - Marketing, 7% - Reserve fund, will be used to support NLS liquidity.
This information is very useful but could you describe me the term “Ecosystem development” what does it mean in general terms? The development of the platform is ok but what will be in ecosystem?
Let me send you the information from the web-site:” investment in the purchase and improvement of traditional banking software; development of our own software and ecosystem functionality; Neluns applications for Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS; investment in work and bank capital, cryptocurrency exchange, platform insurance (these funds will be used as a part of the activities of all elements of the Neluns ecosystem and provide additional operations).”
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:02:59 PM

Thank you for your help. The main and most important feature of this project is its helpful community. I believe that this side will remain through years
This side is very well-developed in Neluns, we are always helpful there, because it attracts more investors, thus, success will be achieved
Klacik

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:09:56 PM

This side is very well-developed in Neluns, we are always helpful there, because it attracts more investors, thus, success will be achieved
Another good platform. If the bounty program still available I can take me into account, and rely on my participation.  Strong and reliable team makes me sure that this project will be successful
a1471989

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:10:14 PM

All the coins/tokens within platforms make them work, it is the main rule. As for NLS tokens, the  situation I a bit more interesting. You can get a source of passive income when you have a lot of tokens
Let me send you the information from the web-site:” investment in the purchase and improvement of traditional banking software; development of our own software and ecosystem functionality; Neluns applications for Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS; investment in work and bank capital, cryptocurrency exchange, platform insurance (these funds will be used as a part of the activities of all elements of the Neluns ecosystem and provide additional operations).”
Thank you a lot, this is enough for me , now I understand much more than before. If the web-site provides a lot of good and useful information I will visit it and read. Thx and have a nice day!
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:12:28 PM

Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or Neluns is just another project without future?
a1471989

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:15:12 PM

Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or Neluns is just another project without future?
I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
Klacik

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:20:18 PM

there are a lot of visitors and active participants of community. The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:20:35 PM

I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
Ok, I see that the developers are good guys. Can you tell me more about project itself. What should everyone know about the conception and platform, the first information that can make me interested in the project?
a1471989

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:24:19 PM

Ok, I see that the developers are good guys. Can you tell me more about project itself. What should everyone know about the conception and platform, the first information that can make me interested in the project?
Neluns follows the tendency of unification. This tendency makes everything easier. The world of technologies extends its boarders too fast and we have to keep it in mind. The team of developer does everything for  success
boomertoo

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:29:38 PM

Neluns follows the tendency of unification. This tendency makes everything easier. The world of technologies extends its boarders too fast and we have to keep it in mind. The team of developer does everything for  success
The system of today has a lot of bunch of bugs and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:30:32 PM

I have heard that this project is subdivided into three directions, how can it be explained? What is the main reason for this subdivision?
a1471989

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:35:39 PM

The system of today has a lot of bunch of bugs and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
This project is not only about changes in banking system but it also about exchange stock and security of funds. It is strange that you speak about this project and don’t mention these features. As for me this sides are the key factors.
Klacik

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:35:58 PM

I have heard that this project is subdivided into three directions, how can it be explained? What is the main reason for this subdivision?
Don't understand what are you talkind about. Maybe u talk about directions that are taken by this project? Bank, exchange and issurance or u meant not this thing?
boomertoo

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:39:25 PM

This project is not only about changes in banking system but it also about exchange stock and security of funds. It is strange that you speak about this project and don’t mention these features. As for me this sides are the key factors.
If you search for similar projects you will find a lot of them. Why this project is the best and how the team is going cope with competition on the market of projects
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:39:43 PM

Don't understand what are you talkind about. Maybe u talk about directions that are taken by this project? Bank, exchange and issurance or u meant not this thing?
Oh, I have misunderstood the idea of these words. Could you , please, say me more about these directions? Is there something special what every user should know about?
Klacik

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:44:40 PM

Oh, I have misunderstood the idea of these words. Could you , please, say me more about these directions? Is there something special what every user should know about?
Well, there are three main directions (neluns bank, neluns exchange and neluns issurance). And every direction serve some fundction. You can find information about that on the web-site. Here is the link - https://neluns.io
a1471989

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:44:59 PM

If you search for similar projects you will find a lot of them. Why this project is the best and how the team is going cope with competition on the market of projects
This project is already has a ready-made product and it is the most important fact if we speak about other projects. It will be implemented earlier, as a matter of fact
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: