Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:02:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159776 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jebul2

Activity: 555
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 03:52:01 PM

I am in love with Neluns. Maybe it looks a little strange but I really think that it is best platform for all crypto holders. It can really change a lot and make current conditions for crypto world development better.

I agree with you. This project changes attitude and approach to financial crypto services. Finally, crypto users will be able to get what they deserve. I like that developers tried to make a unique project that will be accepted by anyone.
Well, I hope so. I guess these guys need to launch a bounty campaign. It will be nice to popularize this idea. Do you know something about their bounty? I haven’t found any information about it.

Unfortunately I also don’t know anything about it. It will be really great and I will be happy to participate in this activity. It is a nice way to earn some cryptocurrency. Developers surely need to think about it.
I agree with you. I guess it is great instrument for project development. Sooner or later they will make the same conclusion but even without a bounty campaign this project is enough popular and supported.
True but I think it will be nice. They need to make popular this project using all possible social media because I think that this project needs to be international. It has enough features to make it real.

but in funding this project will be successful in the future with a variety of excellent services, yes it is true that this project will quickly become popular when using social media

[
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:56:53 PM

I am in love with Neluns. Maybe it looks a little strange but I really think that it is best platform for all crypto holders. It can really change a lot and make current conditions for crypto world development better.

I agree with you. This project changes attitude and approach to financial crypto services. Finally, crypto users will be able to get what they deserve. I like that developers tried to make a unique project that will be accepted by anyone.
Well, I hope so. I guess these guys need to launch a bounty campaign. It will be nice to popularize this idea. Do you know something about their bounty? I haven’t found any information about it.

Unfortunately I also don’t know anything about it. It will be really great and I will be happy to participate in this activity. It is a nice way to earn some cryptocurrency. Developers surely need to think about it.
I agree with you. I guess it is great instrument for project development. Sooner or later they will make the same conclusion but even without a bounty campaign this project is enough popular and supported.
True but I think it will be nice. They need to make popular this project using all possible social media because I think that this project needs to be international. It has enough features to make it real.

It is absolutely true. They have great opportunities and powers. I guess it is only a matter of time. They already have had a great result and I am sure that presale is successful. I think they’ve attracted interesting investors.
I hope it is true. I know that eth and bitcoin have lower prices and I hope it won’t depend on project’s sales. Maybe this event will help somehow. The market is unstable but I am sure that Neluns is enough flexible to be able to avoid some problems.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:04:26 PM

It is absolutely true. They have great opportunities and powers. I guess it is only a matter of time. They already have had a great result and I am sure that presale is successful. I think they’ve attracted interesting investors.
I hope it is true. I know that eth and bitcoin have lower prices and I hope it won’t depend on project’s sales. Maybe this event will help somehow. The market is unstable but I am sure that Neluns is enough flexible to be able to avoid some problems.
Neluns has an experienced and talented team. These guys really know what is needed in current situation and change something. I really hope that Neluns will become a serious support for crypto currencies.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:14:05 PM

Neluns has an experienced and talented team. These guys really know what is needed in current situation and change something. I really hope that Neluns will become a serious support for crypto currencies.

I will support this project and I hope it will bring me some profit. I am sure that it will become really a great support. This digital bank will make it wonderful. I hope to see their success very soon.
jebul2

Activity: 555

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 04:17:27 PM

you really are right with this unstable market condition and I am sure neluns will bring good news for the progress of the project in terms of marketing the neluns team has been good

[
Techsan

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:27:29 PM

I do not understand what a joke to integrate such a technology into a project that was not created for it. This takes a lot of effort and resources, and it also goes against the definition of the crypto currency
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:34:39 PM

I do not understand what a joke to integrate such a technology into a project that was not created for it. This takes a lot of effort and resources, and it also goes against the definition of the crypto currency

Why do you think so? This is a categorically incorrect statement that this technology is not suitable for the crypto-currency market and for crypto-currency areas
Techsan

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:40:01 PM

Why do you think so? This is a categorically incorrect statement that this technology is not suitable for the crypto-currency market and for crypto-currency areas
I think it's only your guesswork and romance! This let the crypto-currencies, unfortunately, this existence as a separate cluster of the economy
CoinNextE

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:48:33 PM

I think it's only your guesswork and romance! This let the crypto-currencies, unfortunately, this existence as a separate cluster of the economy

You're wrong. The economy is quite a complicated science, but at the same time I am sure that today's market can show its homogeneity, since the entire currency can be transferred and exchanged
Techsan

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:55:05 PM

You're wrong. The economy is quite a complicated science, but at the same time I am sure that today's market can show its homogeneity, since the entire currency can be transferred and exchanged
The market of today shows us a fall, a very large recession of the crypto currency is caused by a huge number of factors
CoinNextE

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:58:50 PM

The market of today shows us a fall, a very large recession of the crypto currency is caused by a huge number of factors

I consider this parameter to be important and agree with your opinion that informing is an important part of our business
Techsan

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:03:32 PM

I consider this parameter to be important and agree with your opinion that informing is an important part of our business
Naturally! That is why information is part of the modern market and is very expensive! Someone tried to buy information?
CoinNextE

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:08:40 PM

Naturally! That is why information is part of the modern market and is very expensive! Someone tried to buy information?

Yes, it's called pumping and information is often estimated to be much cheaper than how much money it will be able to bring! And this has long been known by examples from life
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:16:20 PM

Good day to all the participant of the community! I want to start mining activity and see that this project will improve this type of activity, explain me more about it
12coins

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:19:56 PM

Good day to all the participant of the community! I want to start mining activity and see that this project will improve this type of activity, explain me more about it

I am sorry, but you have wrong ifromation, this project doesn't improve or affect mining direction, but if you need some infromation about it i will help you.
kk777

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:33:37 PM

The team of developers made me wonder again! They did the same with bitcoin as it was with ethereum. It is an example that success needs to be achieved through creative way!
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:39:39 PM

The team of developers made me wonder again! They did the same with bitcoin as it was with ethereum. It is an example that success needs to be achieved through creative way!
How is that? I have heard something about neluns and that they are going to change the market with their new and crative steps! But what is the main thing?
kk777

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:41:32 PM

How is that? I have heard something about neluns and that they are going to change the market with their new and crative steps! But what is the main thing?
Well, developers of Neluns think that this unstable situation on the market can cause serious damage to the fund-raiing campaign and decided to lock the price of eth. Thus, this project will attract more funds
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:44:14 PM

Well, developers of Neluns think that this unstable situation on the market can cause serious damage to the fund-raiing campaign and decided to lock the price of eth. Thus, this project will attract more funds
  Very wise decision the team of developers has made. It is interesting what is the price of ethereum within the project?
kk777

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:49:40 PM

Very wise decision the team of developers has made. It is interesting what is the price of ethereum within the project?
USD429 for an ETH. I hope it will work, but we will see it only in the nearest future, because nobody knows what will happens if eth falls more

Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: