Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:21:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159780 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:34:30 AM

Hello to community members I wanted to ask about NLS tokens Is there something special of them or not and they one make the system work?
All the coins/tokens within platforms make them work, it is the main rule. As for NLS tokens, the  situation I a bit more interesting. You can get a source of passive income when you have a lot of tokens
The following info I have found on the web-site:” The NLS token is a security token, profits of the Neluns ecosystem are quarterly distributed to NLS token holders in proportion to the quantity of tokens held”.
In other words if you have tokens of the company you will receive 50% profits. Seems like the easiest way to earn money without efforts. Another good possibility to earn in the internet
As I see it you can exchange these tokens for fiat money. And funds can be instantly send on your credit card. The team cares about members and participants of their project
The idea is good and now it is clear for me. Hope everything you say is truth. And who know about distribution of the funds? You can give me the link and I will check it
it is not necessary at all, here is all the information you want. 80% - Ecosystem development; 3% - Personnel salaries; 10% - Marketing, 7% - Reserve fund, will be used to support NLS liquidity.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:39:48 AM

Hello to community members I wanted to ask about NLS tokens Is there something special of them or not and they one make the system work?
All the coins/tokens within platforms make them work, it is the main rule. As for NLS tokens, the  situation I a bit more interesting. You can get a source of passive income when you have a lot of tokens
The following info I have found on the web-site:” The NLS token is a security token, profits of the Neluns ecosystem are quarterly distributed to NLS token holders in proportion to the quantity of tokens held”.
In other words if you have tokens of the company you will receive 50% profits. Seems like the easiest way to earn money without efforts. Another good possibility to earn in the internet
As I see it you can exchange these tokens for fiat money. And funds can be instantly send on your credit card. The team cares about members and participants of their project
The idea is good and now it is clear for me. Hope everything you say is truth. And who know about distribution of the funds? You can give me the link and I will check it
it is not necessary at all, here is all the information you want. 80% - Ecosystem development; 3% - Personnel salaries; 10% - Marketing, 7% - Reserve fund, will be used to support NLS liquidity.
This information is very useful but could you describe me the term “Ecosystem development” what does it mean in general terms? The development of the platform is ok but what will be in ecosystem?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:44:38 AM

This information is very useful but could you describe me the term “Ecosystem development” what does it mean in general terms? The development of the platform is ok but what will be in ecosystem?
Let me send you the information from the web-site:” investment in the purchase and improvement of traditional banking software; development of our own software and ecosystem functionality; Neluns applications for Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS; investment in work and bank capital, cryptocurrency exchange, platform insurance (these funds will be used as a part of the activities of all elements of the Neluns ecosystem and provide additional operations).”
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:50:34 AM

Let me send you the information from the web-site:” investment in the purchase and improvement of traditional banking software; development of our own software and ecosystem functionality; Neluns applications for Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS; investment in work and bank capital, cryptocurrency exchange, platform insurance (these funds will be used as a part of the activities of all elements of the Neluns ecosystem and provide additional operations).”
Thank you a lot, this is enough for me , now I understand much more than before. If the web-site provides a lot of good and useful information I will visit it and read. Thx and have a nice day!
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:33:17 PM

Neluns has great future and I think it will change economics. I know that developers think that USA is the center crypto currency market development but I think the entire world will accept cryptocurrencies.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:38:30 PM

Neluns has great future and I think it will change economics. I know that developers think that USA is the center crypto currency market development but I think the entire world will accept cryptocurrencies.
It is an interesting thought. Why do you think that developers think so? It is true but I am sure that this project will be popular for all crypto enthusiasts all over the world.
bitokman

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:43:09 PM

It is an interesting thought. Why do you think that developers think so? It is true but I am sure that this project will be popular for all crypto enthusiasts all over the world.

Recently I have read they’ve their twitter. Developers answered on the twit where was mentioned that Netherlands does not consider cryptocurrencies to be money. They said USA is the place where cryptocurrencies are accepted and developed.
CoinNextE

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:48:10 PM

Recently I have read they’ve their twitter. Developers answered on the twit where was mentioned that Netherlands does not consider cryptocurrencies to be money. They said USA is the place where cryptocurrencies are accepted and developed.
Maybe they are right but I am sure that it only a matter of time. I think that Neluns twitter account is very active and interesting. Is there were posted something interesting?
bitokman

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:52:28 PM

Maybe they are right but I am sure that it only a matter of time. I think that Neluns twitter account is very active and interesting. Is there were posted something interesting?

Yes, I think you need to read it. There always some interesting information for people who wants to know all news about the crypto world and it changes. There is some news that isn’t connected to the project but it is still great.
CoinNextE

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:57:26 PM

Yes, I think you need to read it. There always some interesting information for people who wants to know all news about the crypto world and it changes. There is some news that isn’t connected to the project but it is still great.
Wow. I am so interested in this. Can you send me the link, please? I want to know more about it. I like when developers try to keep their community informed about everything.
bitokman

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:01:38 PM

Wow. I am so interested in this. Can you send me the link, please? I want to know more about it. I like when developers try to keep their community informed about everything.

Of course, it will be a pleasure to help you.
https://twitter.com/TheNeluns
Other accounts in social media are very interesting also.
CoinNextE

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:06:39 PM

Well, I will check everything when I have time. I think it is a nice chance to find enough information and realize why this project is in demand on the current market. I think newbies need to read it because in case they can make an incorrect inference.
bitokman

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:11:10 PM

Well, I will check everything when I have time. I think it is a nice chance to find enough information and realize why this project is in demand on the current market. I think newbies need to read it because in case they can make an incorrect inference.

Nice thought. I think this advice is very useful for everyone. Not only beginners can make incorrect conclusions because of lack of information. I think developers want to help users to avoid these problems.
CoinNextE

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:16:27 PM

Nice thought. I think this advice is very useful for everyone. Not only beginners can make incorrect conclusions because of lack of information. I think developers want to help users to avoid these problems.
Nice project with strong community. I think Neluns will change the rules and everyone will understand that cryptocurrencies are the most promising industry. Good luck, everyone!
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:20:18 PM

I like this project because it has united best features of a bank and online service. I hope they will be successful with this idea. It is something outstanding.
slovenia1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:25:00 PM

I like this project because it has united best features of a bank and online service. I hope they will be successful with this idea. It is something outstanding.

I agree with you. I like the most that there are banking services. I would like to see their website. I mean not the website of the project. I mean I want to know how exactly will look the website of the bank
BlackHayate

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:29:22 PM

I agree with you. I like the most that there are banking services. I would like to see their website. I mean not the website of the project. I mean I want to know how exactly will look the website of the bank
I think you aren’t very attentive because there is a link on their website. I will help you with this.
https://nelunsbank.com/
slovenia1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:34:04 PM

I think you aren’t very attentive because there is a link on their website. I will help you with this.
Thank you so much. You are right. I’m really a little bit distracted. Thank god I know that community members will help me. By the way, do you know something about mobile application?
BlackHayate

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:39:22 PM

Thank you so much. You are right. I’m really a little bit distracted. Thank god I know that community members will help me. By the way, do you know something about mobile application?

Launch of the application is planned on November 2018. They want to design it for ios and android also. Did you watch an interesting video about the application on their youtube channel?
slovenia1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:43:55 PM

Launch of the application is planned on November 2018. They want to design it for ios and android also. Did you watch an interesting video about the application on their youtube channel?
Great news. I think they will make it even faster because I see how popular this project is. They’ve raised big funds. No, unfortunately, I haven’t watched any video. I haven’t known that Neluns have a youtube channel.
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: