Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:38:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159777 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:27:22 AM

Hello to community members I wanted to ask about NLS tokens Is there something special of them or not and they one make the system work?
All the coins/tokens within platforms make them work, it is the main rule. As for NLS tokens, the  situation I a bit more interesting. You can get a source of passive income when you have a lot of tokens
The following info I have found on the web-site:” The NLS token is a security token, profits of the Neluns ecosystem are quarterly distributed to NLS token holders in proportion to the quantity of tokens held”.
In other words if you have tokens of the company you will receive 50% profits. Seems like the easiest way to earn money without efforts. Another good possibility to earn in the internet
As I see it you can exchange these tokens for fiat money. And funds can be instantly send on your credit card. The team cares about members and participants of their project
The idea is good and now it is clear for me. Hope everything you say is truth. And who know about distribution of the funds? You can give me the link and I will check it
it is not necessary at all, here is all the information you want. 80% - Ecosystem development; 3% - Personnel salaries; 10% - Marketing, 7% - Reserve fund, will be used to support NLS liquidity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:28:02 AM

Well, I can’t deny that Neluns is a great investment. I am sure that it will be successful but I really want to know how fast it could bring me profits. I hope somebody could help me with this question because I am a little confused.

Perhaps I can help you. Lucky for you I have read an article that approves that this project is nice for short and long-termed investments. It is a really prospective project and there is no need to tell it to you.
It is true. I see how the global market could change thanks to Neluns. Can you send me this article, please? Unfortunately I’m not subscribed on several neluns social media accounts but I will do it immediately.
Nice idea. Here is the article and I hope it will be useful for you.
https://medium.com/@iconeluns/future-of-the-neluns-c1ba968625db
Don’t forget to subscribe on their twitter. It is awesome.

Great article I like that developers share some statistics with community members. It helped me to understand that neluns is perfect for investment. Why does their twitter amaze you?
I think you won’t be lonely in your opinion. Neluns financial attractiveness is obvious even for a child. Well, I have found there some interesting information that I have never seen before. By the way, team sometimes answer on different twits.
It is nice to hear that developers are active users and they want to make their community more interested in the project. Can you send me the link for their twitter also, please? I don’t want to lose more time.

It will be a pleasure for me to help you. This is their twitter account
https://twitter.com/TheNeluns
Thank you for your help. You were absolutely right about everything. I think Neluns community is something special too. Now I know that I can ask my questions and get fast answers. I hope developers works in the same mode
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:30:22 AM

Hello to community members I wanted to ask about NLS tokens Is there something special of them or not and they one make the system work?
All the coins/tokens within platforms make them work, it is the main rule. As for NLS tokens, the  situation I a bit more interesting. You can get a source of passive income when you have a lot of tokens
The following info I have found on the web-site:” The NLS token is a security token, profits of the Neluns ecosystem are quarterly distributed to NLS token holders in proportion to the quantity of tokens held”.
In other words if you have tokens of the company you will receive 50% profits. Seems like the easiest way to earn money without efforts. Another good possibility to earn in the internet
As I see it you can exchange these tokens for fiat money. And funds can be instantly send on your credit card. The team cares about members and participants of their project
The idea is good and now it is clear for me. Hope everything you say is truth. And who know about distribution of the funds? You can give me the link and I will check it
it is not necessary at all, here is all the information you want. 80% - Ecosystem development; 3% - Personnel salaries; 10% - Marketing, 7% - Reserve fund, will be used to support NLS liquidity.
This information is very useful but could you describe me the term “Ecosystem development” what does it mean in general terms? The development of the platform is ok but what will be in ecosystem?
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:32:38 AM

Well, I can’t deny that Neluns is a great investment. I am sure that it will be successful but I really want to know how fast it could bring me profits. I hope somebody could help me with this question because I am a little confused.

Perhaps I can help you. Lucky for you I have read an article that approves that this project is nice for short and long-termed investments. It is a really prospective project and there is no need to tell it to you.
It is true. I see how the global market could change thanks to Neluns. Can you send me this article, please? Unfortunately I’m not subscribed on several neluns social media accounts but I will do it immediately.
Nice idea. Here is the article and I hope it will be useful for you.
https://medium.com/@iconeluns/future-of-the-neluns-c1ba968625db
Don’t forget to subscribe on their twitter. It is awesome.

Great article I like that developers share some statistics with community members. It helped me to understand that neluns is perfect for investment. Why does their twitter amaze you?
I think you won’t be lonely in your opinion. Neluns financial attractiveness is obvious even for a child. Well, I have found there some interesting information that I have never seen before. By the way, team sometimes answer on different twits.
It is nice to hear that developers are active users and they want to make their community more interested in the project. Can you send me the link for their twitter also, please? I don’t want to lose more time.

It will be a pleasure for me to help you. This is their twitter account
https://twitter.com/TheNeluns
Thank you for your help. You were absolutely right about everything. I think Neluns community is something special too. Now I know that I can ask my questions and get fast answers. I hope developers works in the same mode

Yes, they are. You can check it in telegram. I think social media is perfect way to communicate with people all over the world and support you community like Neluns does. I hope will be subscribed because I am sure that you don’t want to miss something.
kk777

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:35:40 AM

This information is very useful but could you describe me the term “Ecosystem development” what does it mean in general terms? The development of the platform is ok but what will be in ecosystem?
Let me send you the information from the web-site:” investment in the purchase and improvement of traditional banking software; development of our own software and ecosystem functionality; Neluns applications for Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS; investment in work and bank capital, cryptocurrency exchange, platform insurance (these funds will be used as a part of the activities of all elements of the Neluns ecosystem and provide additional operations).”
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:38:14 AM

Finally, cryptocurrencies are accepted by people that want to change the world. I mean Neluns developers. These guys really want to open new horizons for crypto world and crypto enthusiasts.
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:38:21 AM

These are predictable results of this excellent performance of fund raising when licensed exchange which will share over 50% of share among tokens holders. I have studied this project by various aspects and found it most interesting at the moment available to invest in. Just imagine when banking services will start in future where those will take this platform.
12coins

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:41:43 AM

Finally, cryptocurrencies are accepted by people that want to change the world. I mean Neluns developers. These guys really want to open new horizons for crypto world and crypto enthusiasts.

It is so true. I guess with Neluns support more cryptocurrencies will become stronger and more popular. I think this project is created to change some rules on the market. I think it will be able to achieve all goals.
guarino

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:45:20 AM

It is so true. I guess with Neluns support more cryptocurrencies will become stronger and more popular. I think this project is created to change some rules on the market. I think it will be able to achieve all goals.
Neluns can help to save cryptocurrencies positions during peak load times. Many people consider that this platform will retain functionality under any loads and conditions. I really hope that they are right. I have great expectations.
12coins

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:50:23 AM

Neluns can help to save cryptocurrencies positions during peak load times. Many people consider that this platform will retain functionality under any loads and conditions. I really hope that they are right. I have great expectations.

Don’t worry. Neluns already have shown a great result. Did you see how much funds Neluns developers raised at the first day of presales? It isn’t a crowdsale but they’ve earned $1.2. It is really impressive for me.
guarino

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:55:10 AM

Don’t worry. Neluns already have shown a great result. Did you see how much funds Neluns developers raised at the first day of presales? It isn’t a crowdsale but they’ve earned $1.2. It is really impressive for me.
For me also. I think people that use cryptocurrencies and fiat will choose Neluns instead of any other bank. It offers everything you need that’s why this project is supported so much I think.
12coins

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:59:35 AM

For me also. I think people that use cryptocurrencies and fiat will choose Neluns instead of any other bank. It offers everything you need that’s why this project is supported so much I think.

True. I guess it will reach the hard cap fast and easy. I really want to invest this project and I hope I will get more thanks to Neluns. I wonder what will happen next.
guarino

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:04:54 PM

True. I guess it will reach the hard cap fast and easy. I really want to invest this project and I hope I will get more thanks to Neluns. I wonder what will happen next.
Neluns will continues its successful activity and change the global financial system. Maybe it looks to unreal today but it needs to happen. I am sure about it and you will soon see that I am right.
12coins

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:14:42 PM

Neluns will continues its successful activity and change the global financial system. Maybe it looks to unreal today but it needs to happen. I am sure about it and you will soon see that I am right.
It will be the happiest day in my life. It is nice to hear that you are so sure about it too. Community support as it said is very important and priceless for developers of any project. Good luck everyone.
SamuelN

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:20:23 PM

https://neluns.io/static/ver165/pages/img/scheme_2.png
I present to your attention a diagram with a description of the costs of the project. Pleasant introduction
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:25:55 PM

I present to your attention a diagram with a description of the costs of the project. Pleasant introduction
you are absolutely right! If this scheme really applies to the project, then it is on the site. Why did I miss it? Maybe I have not seen her before?
SamuelN

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:39:25 PM

you are absolutely right! If this scheme really applies to the project, then it is on the site. Why did I miss it? Maybe I have not seen her before?

I'm shocked! How does the development team plan to allocate 3% of the funds received for salaries to project employees?
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:44:49 PM

I'm shocked! How does the development team plan to allocate 3% of the funds received for salaries to project employees?
3% is not so little in terms of the means that the project can attract during the ICO! Just count the number in tokens
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:46:30 PM

Let me send you the information from the web-site:” investment in the purchase and improvement of traditional banking software; development of our own software and ecosystem functionality; Neluns applications for Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS; investment in work and bank capital, cryptocurrency exchange, platform insurance (these funds will be used as a part of the activities of all elements of the Neluns ecosystem and provide additional operations).”
Thank you a lot, this is enough for me , now I understand much more than before. If the web-site provides a lot of good and useful information I will visit it and read. Thx and have a nice day!
SamuelN

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:50:14 PM

3% is not so little in terms of the means that the project can attract during the ICO! Just count the number in tokens

If you calculate three percent of two hundred million, you get 6 million. Yes, this is a very good amount, but only if it is a one-time fee
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: