Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:41:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159776 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:58:37 AM

The potential of this project is very high. Everything depends on reaction of developers and time of implementation of the project, of course.

Problems with the use of cryptocurrencies are very serious for today. This platform is going to solve a lot of uncomfortable situations that can be faced in the nearest future.
I suppose that in just two years cryptocurrencies will be accepted in all shops. And this project probably will become the main reasons of such a transition.
I totally agree with you that the world is under changes very fast but some changed are out of this reality. Hardly can fiat money can be replaced by cryptocurrencies. It sounds very ridiculous.

I think that the replacement is still can be finished . The market has a lot of disadvantages that can be solved by cryptocurrencies
Don’t know about replacement, but I know for sure that these currencies form some kind of coexistence. There is nothing that can prevent such a partnership between digital currencies and fiat
Yeah, why not. You will not pay large additional fees for transactions if you use cryptocurrency. You can be one of those people who joined absolutely new direction. This is mind-blowing!
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:10:13 PM

The potential of this project is very high. Everything depends on reaction of developers and time of implementation of the project, of course.

Problems with the use of cryptocurrencies are very serious for today. This platform is going to solve a lot of uncomfortable situations that can be faced in the nearest future.
I suppose that in just two years cryptocurrencies will be accepted in all shops. And this project probably will become the main reasons of such a transition.
I totally agree with you that the world is under changes very fast but some changed are out of this reality. Hardly can fiat money can be replaced by cryptocurrencies. It sounds very ridiculous.

I think that the replacement is still can be finished . The market has a lot of disadvantages that can be solved by cryptocurrencies
Don’t know about replacement, but I know for sure that these currencies form some kind of coexistence. There is nothing that can prevent such a partnership between digital currencies and fiat
Yeah, why not. You will not pay large additional fees for transactions if you use cryptocurrency. You can be one of those people who joined absolutely new direction. This is mind-blowing!

Now I have become confident that this project will go through the roof and achieve success. But I still have a question about platform for exchange how it will work within the whole platform.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:43:44 PM

Now I have become confident that this project will go through the roof and achieve success. But I still have a question about platform for exchange how it will work within the whole platform.
The team of developers claim that it is a security token that gives a lot of pluses to those who buy it. And I am confident that there is not the full list on the web-site and there will be some more
BlackHayate

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:57:41 PM

The team of developers claim that it is a security token that gives a lot of pluses to those who buy it. And I am confident that there is not the full list on the web-site and there will be some more
Yeah, I agree with you. There are a lot of experienced professional in the team who were connected with other big projects and products in the iCO system
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:02:18 PM

I have heard that this project is subdivided into three directions, how can it be explained? What is the main reason for this subdivision?
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:09:41 PM

I have heard that this project is subdivided into three directions, how can it be explained? What is the main reason for this subdivision?

Don't understand what are you talkind about. Maybe u talk about directions that are taken by this project? Bank, exchange and issurance or u meant not this thing?
Green Lantern

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:15:12 PM

Don't understand what are you talkind about. Maybe u talk about directions that are taken by this project? Bank, exchange and issurance or u meant not this thing?
Oh, I have misunderstood the idea of these words. Could you , please, say me more about these directions? Is there something special what every user should know about?
CoinNextE

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:21:58 PM

Oh, I have misunderstood the idea of these words. Could you , please, say me more about these directions? Is there something special what every user should know about?
Well, there are three main directions (neluns bank, neluns exchange and neluns issurance). And every direction serve some fundction. You can find information about that on the web-site. Here is the link - https://neluns.io
Green Lantern

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:28:51 PM

Well, there are three main directions (neluns bank, neluns exchange and neluns issurance). And every direction serve some fundction. You can find information about that on the web-site. Here is the link - https://neluns.io
Thank you for the link, but I will be glad if someone explain it by yourself in private, may be in skype or somewhere else. Do you have such an opportunity?
CoinNextE

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:38:30 PM

Thank you for the link, but I will be glad if someone explain it by yourself in private, may be in skype or somewhere else. Do you have such an opportunity?

Ok, i will explain you but a bit later, i am busy for the moment and the internet has poor connection. Contact you as soon as possible  Smiley
Green Lantern

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:45:05 PM

Ok, i will explain you but a bit later, i am busy for the moment and the internet has poor connection. Contact you as soon as possible  Smiley
Fine, I will be waiting, but if your connection is enough. It will be ok if ull explain it to me right there, without calls
CoinNextE

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:52:26 PM

Fine, I will be waiting, but if your connection is enough. It will be ok if ull explain it to me right there, without calls
As I have said before there are three directions which serve some functions. The Neluns bank direction is in charge for Instant fund transfers, withdrawals, and deposits in any ATM in the world, debit and credit cards, deposits in cryptocurrency and fiat ,P2P Lending platform, mobile application. The Neluns insurance trade, transaction insurance , protection from technical issues and failed counterparty obligations
Green Lantern

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:59:40 PM

As I have said before there are three directions which serve some functions. The Neluns bank direction is in charge for Instant fund transfers, withdrawals, and deposits in any ATM in the world, debit and credit cards, deposits in cryptocurrency and fiat ,P2P Lending platform, mobile application. The Neluns insurance trade, transaction insurance , protection from technical issues and failed counterparty obligations

This is clear for me, more or less. And what about the last one? You have written only about two directions. Sorry for being annoying
CoinNextE

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:06:30 PM

This is clear for me, more or less. And what about the last one? You have written only about two directions. Sorry for being annoying
Never mind, everything is ok. I have just send the message by an accident, the last one is neluns exchange Buy and sell cryptocurrencies in two clicks, exchange crypto for fiat , “Bank guarantee” principle, Easy fund withdrawals, highest transaction speeds, protection from cyberattacks, full functionality during peak loads, effective user support services, API’s and trading on the Neluns exchange through familiar software.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:24:24 PM

I am in love with Neluns. Maybe it looks a little strange but I really think that it is best platform for all crypto holders. It can really change a lot and make current conditions for crypto world development better.
slovenia1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:34:21 PM

I am in love with Neluns. Maybe it looks a little strange but I really think that it is best platform for all crypto holders. It can really change a lot and make current conditions for crypto world development better.

I agree with you. This project changes attitude and approach to financial crypto services. Finally, crypto users will be able to get what they deserve. I like that developers tried to make a unique project that will be accepted by anyone.
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:42:17 PM

I agree with you. This project changes attitude and approach to financial crypto services. Finally, crypto users will be able to get what they deserve. I like that developers tried to make a unique project that will be accepted by anyone.

After an hour this ICO will be finished soon they raised huge money so that it depend on this platform how this will perform in future. People gave them wonderful response to this project so that it looking with huge funds they will be able to complete this development process with amazing speed.
bitokman

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:48:55 PM

Well, I hope so. I guess these guys need to launch a bounty campaign. It will be nice to popularize this idea. Do you know something about their bounty? I haven’t found any information about it.
slovenia1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:00:50 PM

Well, I hope so. I guess these guys need to launch a bounty campaign. It will be nice to popularize this idea. Do you know something about their bounty? I haven’t found any information about it.

Unfortunately I also don’t know anything about it. It will be really great and I will be happy to participate in this activity. It is a nice way to earn some cryptocurrency. Developers surely need to think about it.
bitokman

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:07:08 PM

Unfortunately I also don’t know anything about it. It will be really great and I will be happy to participate in this activity. It is a nice way to earn some cryptocurrency. Developers surely need to think about it.
I agree with you. I guess it is great instrument for project development. Sooner or later they will make the same conclusion but even without a bounty campaign this project is enough popular and supported.
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: