Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:10:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159777 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:16:24 PM

I am in love with Neluns. Maybe it looks a little strange but I really think that it is best platform for all crypto holders. It can really change a lot and make current conditions for crypto world development better.

I agree with you. This project changes attitude and approach to financial crypto services. Finally, crypto users will be able to get what they deserve. I like that developers tried to make a unique project that will be accepted by anyone.
Well, I hope so. I guess these guys need to launch a bounty campaign. It will be nice to popularize this idea. Do you know something about their bounty? I haven’t found any information about it.

Unfortunately I also don’t know anything about it. It will be really great and I will be happy to participate in this activity. It is a nice way to earn some cryptocurrency. Developers surely need to think about it.
I agree with you. I guess it is great instrument for project development. Sooner or later they will make the same conclusion but even without a bounty campaign this project is enough popular and supported.
True but I think it will be nice. They need to make popular this project using all possible social media because I think that this project needs to be international. It has enough features to make it real.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:21:50 PM

I am in love with Neluns. Maybe it looks a little strange but I really think that it is best platform for all crypto holders. It can really change a lot and make current conditions for crypto world development better.

I agree with you. This project changes attitude and approach to financial crypto services. Finally, crypto users will be able to get what they deserve. I like that developers tried to make a unique project that will be accepted by anyone.
Well, I hope so. I guess these guys need to launch a bounty campaign. It will be nice to popularize this idea. Do you know something about their bounty? I haven’t found any information about it.

Unfortunately I also don’t know anything about it. It will be really great and I will be happy to participate in this activity. It is a nice way to earn some cryptocurrency. Developers surely need to think about it.
I agree with you. I guess it is great instrument for project development. Sooner or later they will make the same conclusion but even without a bounty campaign this project is enough popular and supported.
True but I think it will be nice. They need to make popular this project using all possible social media because I think that this project needs to be international. It has enough features to make it real.

It is absolutely true. They have great opportunities and powers. I guess it is only a matter of time. They already have had a great result and I am sure that presale is successful. I think they’ve attracted interesting investors.
coloseum

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:26:20 PM

It is absolutely true. They have great opportunities and powers. I guess it is only a matter of time. They already have had a great result and I am sure that presale is successful. I think they’ve attracted interesting investors.
Time is always important for all.
We all have to wait because it consumes lot of time to build up the project from orginally fundamental ideas of the Neluns team.
If someone got interested and got strong belief in Neluns project, it is worthy to wait for long period of time to see how the Neluns team keep the project moving.
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:26:48 PM

I hope it is true. I know that eth and bitcoin have lower prices and I hope it won’t depend on project’s sales. Maybe this event will help somehow. The market is unstable but I am sure that Neluns is enough flexible to be able to avoid some problems.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:35:25 PM

I hope it is true. I know that eth and bitcoin have lower prices and I hope it won’t depend on project’s sales. Maybe this event will help somehow. The market is unstable but I am sure that Neluns is enough flexible to be able to avoid some problems.
Neluns has an experienced and talented team. These guys really know what is needed in current situation and change something. I really hope that Neluns will become a serious support for crypto currencies.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:48:05 PM

How many tokens will be released by the project for the implementation of the whole project promotion program? Where can I get this information?
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:55:25 PM

How many tokens will be released by the project for the implementation of the whole project promotion program? Where can I get this information?

In total, the project expects to release about 200,000,000 tokens, which will be distributed among all project participants and developers.
nicrnicr

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:00:41 PM

In total, the project expects to release about 200,000,000 tokens, which will be distributed among all project participants and developers.
I believe that 200 million is the optimal number of tokens, which is convenient to distribute among the participants and put them on the stock exchange.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:05:48 PM

I believe that 200 million is the optimal number of tokens, which is convenient to distribute among the participants and put them on the stock exchange.

I agree with you, 1 million is not enough, and 200 million is a successful number of tokens, it was proved by a number of projects that chose this particular number and their token was successful on the exchange.
nicrnicr

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:11:35 PM

I agree with you, 1 million is not enough, and 200 million is a successful number of tokens, it was proved by a number of projects that chose this particular number and their token was successful on the exchange.
I hope that in the future the price of these tokens will grow and users will be able to get the maximum benefit
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:35:46 PM

Hello to community members I wanted to ask about NLS tokens Is there something special about them or not and are they want to make the system work?
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:43:16 PM

Hello to community members I wanted to ask about NLS tokens Is there something special about them or not and are they want to make the system work?
  All the coins/tokens within platforms make them work, it is the main rule. As for NLS tokens, the  situation I a bit more interesting. You can get a source of passive income when you have a lot of tokens
boomertoo

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:48:26 PM

All the coins/tokens within platforms make them work, it is the main rule. As for NLS tokens, the  situation I a bit more interesting. You can get a source of passive income when you have a lot of tokens
The following info I have found on the web-site:” The NLS token is a security token, profits of the Neluns ecosystem are quarterly distributed to NLS token holders in proportion to the quantity of tokens held”.
21Dime

Activity: 283

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:52:20 PM

I think all the teams wanna that their tokens will be working and successful. it’s not correct question.
amanai

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:54:00 PM

The following info I have found on the web-site:” The NLS token is a security token, profits of the Neluns ecosystem are quarterly distributed to NLS token holders in proportion to the quantity of tokens held”.
In other words if you have tokens of the company you will receive 50% profits. Seems like the easiest way to earn money without efforts. Another good possibility to earn in the internet
boomertoo

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:55:46 PM

I think all the teams wanna that their tokens will be working and successful. it’s not correct question.
Sorry i wanted to write "how", thank you for your correction!
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:58:46 PM

Congratulations to all community for successful of this big ICO no doubt this is mind blowing success. I hope big success will come in future as they are claiming all investors will be into winning situation. I hope soon we will see this trading on big exchanges good luck to all investors.
boomertoo

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:59:21 PM

In other words if you have tokens of the company you will receive 50% profits. Seems like the easiest way to earn money without efforts. Another good possibility to earn in the internet
As I see it you can exchange these tokens for fiat money. And funds can be instantly send on your credit card. The team cares about members and participants of their project
amanai

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:04:00 PM

As I see it you can exchange these tokens for fiat money. And funds can be instantly send on your credit card. The team cares about members and participants of their project
The idea is good and now it is clear for me. Hope everything you say is truth. And who know about distribution of the funds? You can give me the link and I will check it
boomertoo

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:09:12 PM

The idea is good and now it is clear for me. Hope everything you say is truth. And who know about distribution of the funds? You can give me the link and I will check it
it is not necessary at all, here is all the information you want. 80% - Ecosystem development; 3% - Personnel salaries; 10% - Marketing, 7% - Reserve fund, will be used to support NLS liquidity.
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: