Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:17:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What next? What do You think about?  (Read 16621 times)
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:27:10 PM

yes you are right because there are some people or some traders who are affected by the conditions and good news of bitcoin that is in some media so that the price of bitcoin has increased in price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:22:49 PM

I see there is no comment and no discussion in this thread. I am posting here to give a chance to reactivate this topic. If there will be no new posts I will close it. It's a shame because we had a nice discussion here ongoing.

Please share your thoughts about the latest Bitcoin price predictions, news, updates.

Hopefully there will be a need for discussion on this topic soon. We’ve been stuck in a bear market & now sideways price action for too long.

I want to see big green dildos day after day.

Lol. Yeah it's been really gloomy for most of the year after all the hype and excitement of bitcoin's run to end 2017. All of us could use a good postive run after all that's happened. It's not the end of the year yet anyways and we still have a quarter to go so let's all cross our fingers 😅

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:12:00 AM

I see there is no comment and no discussion in this thread. I am posting here to give a chance to reactivate this topic. If there will be no new posts I will close it. It's a shame because we had a nice discussion here ongoing.

Please share your thoughts about the latest Bitcoin price predictions, news, updates.

The price of bitcoins today is slowly growing again back to $7k dollars which is a good news and it only means that there are more people today who are going to invest in the market and we can expect higher prices before the year ends.

wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 04:42:48 PM
Merited by crypto mania (1)

We all are waiting for this market reversal but everytime Bitcoin goes up a fresh news about ETF rejection pops up and we see price starts to decline again despite there are literally hundreds of very good news from the crypto world. From what I have seen this year is one of the best when it goes to cryptocurrencies development and overall progress.

I think BTC price is manipulated and that is the reason for ETFs rejection and actual market sentiment.

crypto mania (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:18:44 PM

Hopefully there will be a need for discussion on this topic soon. We’ve been stuck in a bear market & now sideways price action for too long.

I want to see big green dildos day after day.

Insane but after your post the market turned out green and we see some coins spiked 50 to 60% in one day. You should wish for green market a few months ago. LOL.
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:41:18 AM

it did not grow much so it's too early to conclude that it started to grow in price for this it is necessary to go through the threshold although in 8k
Xianrenbanban

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:06:50 AM

I have always believed that Bitcoin will rise rapidly. I have converted all my altcoins into Bitcoin and USDT last month, and I hope that Bitcoin will continue to rise!
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:19:03 AM

I hope bitcoin have a lot of good news everyday and positive feedback, it can help that to pump again the value of our king which is bitcoin. Because in the last few months we experienced dumping because of the panic selling because of the negative news everyhwere in bitcoin.
brukva

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:14:54 AM

Today the price goes down. Smiley
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 11:36:53 AM

Judging from when the post was made, I want to believe it is obvious one should not be so certain of a huge growth until there is one. Good news generally is what we have all hoped for but the news that will make the market soar high than it is to a good extent would have to be from recovery or a very huge news pertaining high level of adoption which the latter is what I personally hope for the most.
Recently though, news has really made quite a little impact in the growth of Bitcoin either positive or negative, so we will require something big to be able to get to see it make some meaningful impact.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:57:08 PM

Price goes down very fast today.

I thought that we will break this resistance and go to the 8K levels but as we see price crashed and goes back to 6K levels. I hope that is only a flash sale like with ETH lately and the price will bounce back to 7K.

What do you think? Why such a drop today?

slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:51:33 AM

Great news everywhere today and Bitcoin price goes vertically again!!!

Shotted from 6000$ range to 7500$ in few hours after Bloomberg announced that BlackRock is looking to invest in cryptocurrencies and Goldman Sachs will hire David Solomon, current president of the New-York headquartered multinational Lloyd Blankfein in October. This guy is crypto-friendly let's say and this is huge news because trillions will be pumped soon.

They will take their positions now when is still cheap. Be wise guys do the same what the big guys do!!! Take your positions the race is started, again.

Taking into consideration last weeks looks like the bullish market is ready to start. What do you think am I right?
And now what we are seeing is that the market is falling off a cliff, all the market is down and most coins are down by double digits and many people are very scared about what is happening, it is entirely possible that those people never have the intention of creating anything and they did it so they could then announce that they canceled their project just to make the market crash.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 06:49:57 PM

Shotted from 6000$ range to 7500$ in few hours after Bloomberg announced that BlackRock is looking to invest in cryptocurrencies and Goldman Sachs will hire David Solomon, current president of the New-York headquartered multinational Lloyd Blankfein in October. This guy is crypto-friendly let's say and this is huge news because trillions will be pumped soon.

They will take their positions now when is still cheap. Be wise guys do the same what the big guys do!!! Take your positions the race is started, again.

Taking into consideration last weeks looks like the bullish market is ready to start. What do you think am I right?
And now what we are seeing is that the market is falling off a cliff, all the market is down and most coins are down by double digits and many people are very scared about what is happening, it is entirely possible that those people never have the intention of creating anything and they did it so they could then announce that they canceled their project just to make the market crash.

I thought a long time ago that this market is manipulated and last weeks shows that this is the case for real. I am not surprised that all ETF's so far where postponed or denied. Cryptocurrencies market needs more regulation to stop whales from price manipulation. If they are able to do it with BTC and ETH then smaller cap currencies have no chance at all. We will see countless pump and dumps, flash sales and all sort of bear traps until regulators will do something about this.

I understand that they are doing this because in such an unregulated market this is easy money for them. They have a lot of experience in forex trading abuse and now the crypto market is like New Eldorado for them.

BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:47:59 PM

I hope that the price of bitcoins will continuously grow because most of the traders as well as me needs to earn profit for living.

slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:44:09 PM

I thought a long time ago that this market is manipulated and last weeks shows that this is the case for real. I am not surprised that all ETF's so far where postponed or denied. Cryptocurrencies market needs more regulation to stop whales from price manipulation. If they are able to do it with BTC and ETH then smaller cap currencies have no chance at all. We will see countless pump and dumps, flash sales and all sort of bear traps until regulators will do something about this.

I understand that they are doing this because in such an unregulated market this is easy money for them. They have a lot of experience in forex trading abuse and now the crypto market is like New Eldorado for them.
For a lot of time I also thought that the market was heavily manipulated but I did not realize to what extent those that are powerful and have a lot of money can manipulate this market, unfortunately the only thing that you can do is to try to guess what they're trying to do and try to be in the right direction of the market, something not easy to do since we do not have access to that information.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:34:43 PM

I don't always trust any bitcoin's price hike this year not unless if it will break the 10,000$ resistance that i am hoping to happen not later this year. Bitcoin's market cap including also its price has gradually decreased over the past couple of months since January. At least, seeing a little spike of bitcoin's price can give you even just a little hope.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:52:29 PM

It's not new that we see the price of Bitcoin suddenly go up but after a few days or perhaps weeks price will go down again. Last year we witnessed a bull run that reached Bitcoins all time high and that scenario can happen again this year. Holding is still the best way to earn from it, panic selling will just make us loose money.
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:31:22 AM

maybe some good news is still not able to make the price of bitcoin rise again because the price of bitcoin is still at a very cheap price and is still below the price of $ 7000 so there should be better news than before.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:21:14 PM

maybe some good news is still not able to make the price of bitcoin rise again because the price of bitcoin is still at a very cheap price and is still below the price of $ 7000 so there should be better news than before.
we are ready to see the 7k USD so don't loose the hope. Because all the cryptocurrencies are moving forward in today market so some potential value is possible in end of the month. May be some fluctuations also possible but keep moving forward in future market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:42:29 PM

Don't be so happy too soon.
Recently we have seen many such situations but at the end the price hasn't managed to keep up and it returned to starting value or even lower. This doesn't mean that I'm not an optimist but I think we should be careful with conclusions. Let's wait for couple a days and see.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: