Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:53:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking For a Partner/Investor  (Read 170 times)
sasatefa2009 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:00:27 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2019, 08:44:22 PM by sasatefa2009

Hello everyone,

I don’t know how to start this post, but I'll start from the beginning. Well, about a year ago I had an idea about a Gambling/Betting website that in my opinion will change the whole concept of gambling and it will be a revolution. I strongly believed in my website that it will be more popular than Facebook and Google. By the time, this one idea evolved into many ideas, each is more wild than the other is.

I then started thinking about making this website and my knowledge of web development wasn’t enough, I only knew HTML and CSS with no server side or even enough front-end experience to design a proper page. I thought that to make this website I will have to hire developers and it will cost me a lot of money which I don’t have. So I started to learn myself so I could make the website.

A year ago I found a Course Center in my area that gives a web development courses. It was a Full-stack .NET Developer course, unfortunately, I am still in the course and am not satisfied and for several reasons, the course had to be postponed many times. A year left and we still in the mid of the course, another year is expected to end the course and by the end of it, I will have finished my fourth and the last year at college.

Most important is, I found that also if I possess the knowledge to make this website which is impossible and it's not a one-man job as I thought it was, I will still need a financial support to hire developers who will work with me in different aspects and of course for the server costs.

That was my full story in brief, I also want to point out that I worked in freelancing as a Translator, Technical Support for a web hosting company and as a Social Media Marketer.

I've planned and managed for everything and every tiny detail has been accounted for. But still, the financial support is what stops me.

I posted this in here as this is a bitcoin forum with a Lending board even though I am not looking for a lend, instead, a Partner. To ask about if it's possible to make fundraising (for a gambling website) and if the donors will be shareholders or bondholders ? or maybe, if someone is interested to be a partner and finance the project, then, I'll briefly explain the costs for him.

This is what the finance will go for:-
1-   Dedicated server (roughly 350 $ /mon)
2-   5 Developers
3-   Other website one-time services (Site Security Scanning / DDoS Protection / SSL Certificate)

•   I also would like to mention that my activeness in the web developing groups and my job as a freelancer got me to know several developers who can work 'free or partially' until the project is up and running.
•   Finally, the estimated costs are expected to be about 35k~45k$

Other details of the cost will be discussed with the serious partner.

For anyone interested to be a partner who will only be a financial supporter and the rest of the job will be on me (buy the domain, hosting/get the developers/deploy the website/get the gambling license/ etc..). Then, Kindly PM Me.

We can make an off-shore LLC company between us and make the website subsidiary of it, anyhow, I'm ready to clarify any points I didn't make clear and to deal with whichever you see appropriate and fair to guarantee and ensure your right.

Thanks,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sasatefa2009 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:06:51 PM

up n reserved
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:59:47 PM

Hello everyone,

I don’t know how to start this post, but I'll start from the beginning. Well, about a year ago I had an idea about a Gambling/Betting website that in my opinion will change the whole concept of gambling and it will be a revolution. I strongly believed in my website that it will be more popular than Facebook and Google. By the time, this one idea evolved into many ideas, each is more wild than the other is.

I then started thinking about making this website and my knowledge of web development wasn’t enough, I only knew HTML and CSS with no server side or even enough front-end experience to design a proper page. I thought that to make this website I will have to hire developers and it will cost me a lot of money which I don’t have. So I started to learn myself so I could make the website.

A year ago I found a Course Center in my area that gives a web development courses. It was a Full-stack .NET Developer course, unfortunately, I am still in the course and am not satisfied and for several reasons, the course had to be postponed many times. A year left and we still in the mid of the course, another year is expected to end the course and by the end of it, I will have finished my fourth and the last year at college.

Most important is, I found that also if I possess the knowledge to make this website which is impossible and it's not a one-man job as I thought it was, I will still need a financial support to hire developers who will work with me in different aspects and of course for the server costs.

That was my full story in brief, I also want to point out that I worked in freelancing as a Translator, Technical Support for a web hosting company and as a Social Media Marketer.

I've planned and managed for everything and every tiny detail has been accounted for. But still, the financial support is what stops me.

I posted this in here as this is a bitcoin forum with a Lending board even though I am not looking for a lend, instead, a Partner. To ask about if it's possible to make fundraising (for a gambling website) and if the donors will be shareholders or bondholders ? or maybe, if someone is interested to be a partner and finance the project, then, I'll briefly explain the costs for him.

This is what the finance will go for:-
1-   Dedicated server (roughly 350 $ /mon)
2-   5 Developers
3-   Other website one-time services (Site Security Scanning / DDoS Protection / SSL Certificate)

•   I also would like to mention that my activeness in the web developing groups and my job as a freelancer got me to know several developers who can work 'free or partially' until the project is up and running.
•   Finally, the estimated costs are expected to be about 35k~45k$

Other details of the cost will be discussed with the serious partner.

For anyone interested to be a partner who will only be a financial supporter and the rest of the job will be on me (buy the domain, hosting/get the developers/deploy the website/get the gambling license/ etc..). Then, Kindly PM Me.

We can make an off-shore LLC company between us and make the website subsidiary of it, anyhow, I'm ready to clarify any points I didn't make clear and to deal with whichever you see appropriate and fair to guarantee and ensure your right.

Mail: m.nafady2009@gmail.com

Thanks,

Are you looking for a loan? If so you need valid collateral that is 120% of what youre asking. This is a lending section and you may need to post in the project section or security section, either that or look locally for a investor to assist you.

P.S. Making an off-shore limited company as a subsidiary with it doesnt ensure financial success. Without a realistic plan it wont go anywhere. If someone is going to deal with this user make sure to be extremely cautious as it is a high chance to lose a large sum of money, 
sasatefa2009 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:12:22 PM

Are you looking for a loan? If so you need valid collateral that is 120% of what youre asking. This is a lending section and you may need to post in the project section or security section, either that or look locally for a investor to assist you.

P.S. Making an off-shore limited company as a subsidiary with it doesnt ensure financial success. Without a realistic plan it wont go anywhere. If someone is going to deal with this user make sure to be extremely cautious as it is a high chance to lose a large sum of money,  

No, I'm not looking for lending am looking for a partner/investor.

I actually got this offshore idea while writing the post, I said I'm ready to deal with any measurements the investor sees appropriate to guarantee his rights.

It seems appropriate to post it in the project section, Thanks.
ThatRandom8543

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:16:45 PM

No, I'm not looking for lending am looking for a partner.

I actually got this offshore idea while writing the post, I said I'm ready to deal with any measurements the investor sees appropriate to guarantee his rights.

It seems appropriate to post it in the project section, Thanks.

You can move this post to the proper section vs opening a new one
sasatefa2009 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:19:48 PM

maybe it could find the audience in here
500kb of content won't make a huge load on the internet servers

thanks,
ThatRandom8543

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:34:53 PM

maybe it could find the audience in here
500kb of content won't make a huge load on the internet servers

thanks,

Well its the wrong section so it serves no purpose here and saying it like that is like youre trying to spam it. At the most lock the thread.
sasatefa2009 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:55:39 PM

Thread is locked and moved to the Project Development Section.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4723967
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: