Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:01:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheers; and congratulations to all bitcoin traders  (Read 1410 times)
PayneCharity

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:52:19 AM

Now, it's the time for:

hodl .... moon .... lambo!
Exactly. A lot of people are scared when Bitcoin prices rise, and they rush to sell Bitcoin at a lower price than current prices. I think this is a good time to hold. Market prices are officially recovering

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 05:53:39 AM

Yeah, it is just really amazing to see price spike up in 30 minutes surpassing its last strongest resistant $6700 and it is even more than $7k now. This is what we have anticipated, I am pretty sure it will reach its peak for the first time before end of the year. Really nice to see the price starts to recover gradually.
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:54:19 AM

I do not know exactly how much Bitcoin price in July will increase, but I can know exactly how much Bitcoin price in August is $ 15,000. Because there are a lot of events going on in August and the most striking one is the ETF

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:56:15 AM

I do not know exactly how much Bitcoin price in July will increase, but I can know exactly how much Bitcoin price in August is $ 15,000. Because there are a lot of events going on in August and the most striking one is the ETF

I agree with you. I also hope that the ETH fund will be approved and that the Bitcoin price will be the moon. People are backing Bitcoin; I think Bitcoin will cost $ 20,000 in August

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:57:55 AM

We should have a party to celebrate for today; Bitcoin prices have risen unexpectedly. After I got up and saw the price of Bitcoin today and I was very surprised. I thought it was just a dream  Grin
jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:59:57 AM

The cow is running. I have a lot of bitcoin price analysis this month, but I do not think Bitcoin will go up more than $ 7000. But I think Bitcoin's price spikes are due to whale pumping money when they return to invest in the crypto market
casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:01:42 AM

In some upcoming months, i guess bitcoins and all other major coins can show us some major changes and they can also get their expected price with the help of huge support from the peoples back. The prices for these coins gets low because the peoples take out their investment and that makes the volume go down affecting the price. Once the demand for these coins rise up again, the price would too start rising again.
I have the same thoughts as you. At present, the demand for Bitcoin and altcoin is very high. If you look carefully, in the past two days, the number of buyers was much larger than the number of sellers

Am I spamming? Report me!
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:04:44 AM

The cow is running. I have a lot of bitcoin price analysis this month, but I do not think Bitcoin will go up more than $ 7000. But I think Bitcoin's price spikes are due to whale pumping money when they return to invest in the crypto market

I also think that whales have made Bitcoin prices rise today. I do not care about the whale or why the price of Bitcoin increases. I just need to know how much Bitcoin price can increase so I can sell Bitcoin at the highest price

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
tranduc2101

Activity: 333

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:07:13 AM

Today I continued to buy Bitcoin at $ 7200, and now Bitcoin is $ 7452. I made over $ 4000 today. I will not sell Bitcoin because I believe the price could rise to $ 7800 in a few hours

soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:09:47 AM

The market is gradually recovering, Bitcoin has surpassed $ 7000. That's good. Hopefully at the end of the year it will be $ 30000
Yes, the market is recovering, and now I can fully believe that Bitcoin's price could rise to $ 40,000 as John McCain has predicted. Hopefully this year, John McAfee will not have to eat his the third leg  Grin Grin

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
honey7

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:11:01 AM

That is just the beginning. More to come. It was predicted market going to be stable August onwards.
nickwen

Activity: 261

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:12:14 AM

The recovery looks great. Still some work until a deserved 9k (for now), still a good movement. But it may be a trap...
We are still in strange waters and Bitcoin can still move in any direction. The trend is still unclear...
Be careful.
We should be careful because the sharks are manipulating the price of the cryptocurrency market and they can make Bitcoin prices rise as want of they. The best way is to wait and not invest in this time
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:12:34 AM

The market is gradually recovering, Bitcoin has surpassed $ 7000. That's good. Hopefully at the end of the year it will be $ 30000
So true bitcoin now surpassed $7000 and it is great hopefully it will continue to rise because few more months to go and christmas is comming.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Greed Dev

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:15:01 AM

Do not congratulate too soon. I think this is just a whale trap. Many believe Bitcoin prices will rise after the World Cup 2018 ends. And it is possible that whales have been injecting money and that prices have increased. When the price has risen, the whale will cut Bitcoin prices to take profits

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:17:38 AM

So true bitcoin now surpassed $7000 and it is great hopefully it will continue to rise because few more months to go and christmas is comming.
We will be greeted with a happy Christmas like the year 2017. I hope my wish will come true. I'm buying a lot of Bitcoins and waiting for the upcoming Christmas season

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:21:00 AM

That is just the beginning. More to come. It was predicted market going to be stable August onwards.
I do not agree with your opinion. The market in August will be difficult to predict. The probability is 50-50. If the EFT were approved in the Czech Republic, the price would rise to $ 10,000. But if EFT do not get approval, we'll see Bitcoin's price is $ 5800 again

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
rez303

Activity: 338

StartFi

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:24:22 AM

I still find it not the time to congratulate. Prices may drop anytime but that situation will not happen today. I think that people are buying Bitcoin and hold until August. After the EFT is officially approved, That is the moment when everyone should congratulate each other

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 06:24:32 AM

Good signal for the community and congratulations to holder as the market is gradually recovering hope it will continue this way to make our joy to be full.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:26:11 AM

Bitcoin prices are rising a lot, and I think the market trend is very positive for Bitcoin. I have been waiting so long to see the Bitcoin price increase, and finally, Bitcoin's price has risen to more than $ 7400 i today. and tomorrow it would be $ 8000

I do not think Bitcoin's price will rise to $ 8,000 tomorrow; all my analysis says Bitcoin prices can only rise to $ 7600 today and will fall a bit tomorrow. But I still have a little faith in your predictions

Am I spamming? Report me!
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:26:31 AM

Good news bitcoin  and other crypto coins taking a big u turn . In just 30 minutes a big price hike. bitcoin and other major coins having a  big jump added $20 billion to market capitalization of crypto market.  About 10% increase.  The market was suffering from all the negativeness and hence was so down.  A restart kick for upwards journey was awaited since months. And 17th July witnessed such a big kick for start of movement.

This is all amidst the positive news coming since last few weeks.  
My opinion is this is the good time to enter the market and buy bitcoin or other major leading coins with the long term investment strategy.  If this momentum sustains and continues for few weeks today's surge in prices will  prove to be a strong base for big big rise in the value.  This one stroke dated 17th July may prove to be a long glorified future story to be noted in the bitcoin history.

https://www.ccn.com/crypto-market-adds-20-billion-in-30-minutes-as-bitcoin-spikes-above-7400/

Your views for bitcoin price movement in the months to follow?

It is too early to celebrate because we don't know if this is just a temporary or a trap again because for how many times Bitcoin price surges but after a weeks it falls again making your heart to broken and to be disappoint again. I suggest to wait for more weeks before you cheers and enjoy your earnings as Bitcoin price is really unpredictable.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: