Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:22:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 [556] 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509626 times)
Soepkip

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:46:38 PM

GREAT NEWS!

I emailed the support team at Moolah about adding Blackcoin as a currency option for their escrow service, mitm.io, and got a response saying they'll add it tomorrow. Awesome!

Oooh nice, this is a nice step towards their payments system where we are shooting for Smiley

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PeterPalmBeach

Activity: 336

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:50:04 PM

GREAT NEWS!

I emailed the support team at Moolah about adding Blackcoin as a currency option for their escrow service, mitm.io, and got a response saying they'll add it tomorrow. Awesome!

Oooh nice, this is a nice step towards their payments system where we are shooting for Smiley

I thought that BC being on coinpayments.net is the payments system.  Undecided
edit:  Is there anything wrong with them that I'm not aware of. I know they ware going to close or transfer ownership or something..
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:50:16 PM

Blackcoin Community Press Release Project

Hi everyone! The past few days there have been some concerns with BC price dipping a bit, and other concerns that the Volume has decreased by more than half. I would like to point out that BlackCoin is just over a month old and it has gained a lot of value in a very short span of time.

That being said I do believe more can be done on the PR side of things to start generating some positive buzz around BlackCoin. We need to be different than the other cryptocurrency communities and approach mass adoption differently. Most investors that might be interested in investing in BlackCoin do not go to these forums, nor do they read websites related to cryptocurrencies. So we have to bring the BlackCoin news to them.

I have a writer I have used for over 7 years and he write all my press releases. I am writing down BlackCoin's key benefits and he will then write the release. I use a PR service that will submit our release to all the top business and financial sites. This should be the first step at introducing BlackCoin to the masses.

Everyone here already knows the benefits of BlackCoin so I wont list them all. However, in the press release I want to point out BlackCoin is not an ordinary cryptocurrency. It is more like a t-bill/bond/savings account for cryptocurrency. Whereas Bitcoin and other cyrptocurrency prices fluctuate wildly based on postive/negative news, BlackCoin prices are less volatile and a better overall investment.

I am going to schedule the release for the week of April 8th to coincide with the Cryptocurrency Convention in NYC . Once the press release is live the community can start posting links to the release everywhere we can.

I am going to use my own money to pay the writer and the press release distribution service. The writer charges approximately $80 depending on how many words,  and the press release service charges $499+ to distribute to financial websites including Yahoo! Finance, Bloomberg, and the Wall Street Journal to name a few.

If you guys want to contribute and help with the cost you can send contributions here: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP
I just sent you 500 BC. Please add me to your list. Thank you!

Thank you!

Contributors

mrbenjie
PeterPalmBeach
taoway
TheGift73
CryptoSteam

------------------------------

Goal: 24000 BC
Current Amount: 2370 BC
Left To Go: 21630 BC

just sent 1000

mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:50:38 PM

Hi everyone! The past few days there have been some concerns with BC price dipping a bit, and other concerns that the Volume has decreased by more than half. I would like to point out that BlackCoin is just over a month old and it has gained a lot of value in a very short span of time.

That being said I do believe more can be done on the PR side of things to start generating some positive buzz around BlackCoin. We need to be different than the other cryptocurrency communities and approach mass adoption differently. Most investors that might be interested in investing in BlackCoin do not go to these forums, nor do they read websites related to cryptocurrencies. So we have to bring the BlackCoin news to them.

I have a writer I have used for over 7 years and he write all my press releases. I am writing down BlackCoin's key benefits and he will then write the release. I use a PR service that will submit our release to all the top business and financial sites. This should be the first step at introducing BlackCoin to the masses.

Everyone here already knows the benefits of BlackCoin so I wont list them all. However, in the press release I want to point out BlackCoin is not an ordinary cryptocurrency. It is more like a t-bill/bond/savings account for cryptocurrency. Whereas Bitcoin and other cyrptocurrency prices fluctuate wildly based on postive/negative news, BlackCoin prices are less volatile and a better overall investment.

I am going to schedule the release for the week of April 8th to coincide with the Cryptocurrency Convention in NYC . Once the press release is live the community can start posting links to the release everywhere we can.

I am going to use my own money to pay the writer and the press release distribution service. The writer charges approximately $80 depending on how many words,  and the press release service charges $499+ to distribute to financial websites including Yahoo! Finance, Bloomberg, and the Wall Street Journal to name a few.

If you guys want to contribute and help with the cost you can send contributions here: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP

Just sent 500 BC to you.

Hope it helps. Will be writing a BC wallet tutorial soon as well on my site.

Thank you!

As suggested by one of the members privately, I will post our goal and current contributions. If we do not reach the goal I will personally cover the rest of the balance.

Contributors

mrbenjie
PeterPalmBeach
taoway
TheGift73

Current Amount: 1550 BC
Left To Go: 22450 BC

I can pledge $100 if you put up a bitcoin address.

I think the key is for us to compare it with Bitcoin so people can understand it. I would like us to mention:

- Must faster transaction speeds compared to Bitcoin. This is more convenient in general but also makes it more practical for point of sale transactions
- Pure proof of stake compared to Bitcoin's proof of work. This makes blackcoin less wasteful of energy (a good figure to quote would be $17 million bitcoin miners use in electricity every day -  google for the exact figure)
- Much cheaper in price and market capitalisaion compared with Bitcoin. This means investors and speculators have a much larger potential upside with huge growth possibilities.

Since we want this to coincide with the Cryptocurrency Convention in NYC I think this will be a fruitful approach since a lot of people will already be familiar with Bitcoin so it we highlight Bitcoin's weakness and compare them to Blackcoin's strengths it will have a greater impact. Smiley
alison03

Activity: 294

★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:54:26 PM

why can't the wallet have an option to only be unlocked for staking but not allow for any transactions to be SENT? then ppl could leave their wallets unlocked to stake without worry of being stolen.
Good point we will try ask rar4 for that feature.Something like transaction password block

That is already in there. I have mine unlocked and can't send transactions without entering my pass.

Check again people. I just did, and not for the first time. No password is required to send from an unlocked wallet. And yes, I'm using the latest release (windows client). I brought this up weeks ago in a cautionary post, before Soepkip had his coins swiped, and then subsequently. For the future health of the coin and anyone owning it, let's tie up this loose end.

Just to follow up with a couple more details and confirmations on this.

1. If you unlock the 'new' way, via the <settings> dropdown, you're wallet is up for grabs. No password is needed to send out your coins.
2. If you unlock it old-school, via console, you will unlock for staking. It is a 'mintonly' command, fortunately. Tahnk god someone was thinking.
3. If you do #2, then initiate a send but cancel out before entering password, your wallet 'lock' symbol will close, but your staking light remains 'green' and mouse-hover will indicate you are staking.
4. If you do #1, then go back to the console and enter the command 'walletlock', same result as #3. (as someone else rightly pointed out).
5. Only remaining question is, for #3 and #4, is the wallet in fact still staking as indicated? I am waiting to find out. So far apparently not. But we shall see.

Conclusion: if you just do #1 and walk away for the day, you might have a very nasty surprise waiting for you when you get home. Even if no one has physical access to your computer, it can occur through a variety of exploits that someone gains remote access to your system. Then, my friend, you are most certainly fucked. Finally, if you don't already, consider using a password mgr. Among other things it will allow you to enter your long-and-random-as-fuck password without entering keystrokes. And be sure to keep a backup of your password database!
Thanks a lot! I wasn't aware of #4 option, I try it, will report if it still stake.

Ok I can confirm that #4 option lock stake too, the staking icon is green, but I do not receive any stake since I locked it yesterday.

Equally here - confirmed not staking under that scenario. Thanks for follow-up.

Same here.

So in order to stake I have to unlock from the settings drop down? No way to stay locked and stake securely?
jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:54:42 PM

Just sent 500 BC to you.

Hope it helps. Will be writing a BC wallet tutorial soon as well on my site.

Thank you!

As suggested by one of the members privately, I will post our goal and current contributions. If we do not reach the goal I will personally cover the rest of the balance.

Contributors

mrbenjie
PeterPalmBeach
taoway
TheGift73

jamieb81:
Also just sent in a donation, sorry that it's small but I only have few BC's at the moment. Any bit's help I guess^^
wantrepreneur

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:18:59 AM

sending 1000 from r/blackcoin;

we'll be in contact with active community members to form a promotional group.
TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:30:39 AM

why can't the wallet have an option to only be unlocked for staking but not allow for any transactions to be SENT? then ppl could leave their wallets unlocked to stake without worry of being stolen.
Good point we will try ask rar4 for that feature.Something like transaction password block

That is already in there. I have mine unlocked and can't send transactions without entering my pass.

Check again people. I just did, and not for the first time. No password is required to send from an unlocked wallet. And yes, I'm using the latest release (windows client). I brought this up weeks ago in a cautionary post, before Soepkip had his coins swiped, and then subsequently. For the future health of the coin and anyone owning it, let's tie up this loose end.

Just to follow up with a couple more details and confirmations on this.

1. If you unlock the 'new' way, via the <settings> dropdown, you're wallet is up for grabs. No password is needed to send out your coins.
2. If you unlock it old-school, via console, you will unlock for staking. It is a 'mintonly' command, fortunately. Tahnk god someone was thinking.
3. If you do #2, then initiate a send but cancel out before entering password, your wallet 'lock' symbol will close, but your staking light remains 'green' and mouse-hover will indicate you are staking.
4. If you do #1, then go back to the console and enter the command 'walletlock', same result as #3. (as someone else rightly pointed out).
5. Only remaining question is, for #3 and #4, is the wallet in fact still staking as indicated? I am waiting to find out. So far apparently not. But we shall see.

Conclusion: if you just do #1 and walk away for the day, you might have a very nasty surprise waiting for you when you get home. Even if no one has physical access to your computer, it can occur through a variety of exploits that someone gains remote access to your system. Then, my friend, you are most certainly fucked. Finally, if you don't already, consider using a password mgr. Among other things it will allow you to enter your long-and-random-as-fuck password without entering keystrokes. And be sure to keep a backup of your password database!
Thanks a lot! I wasn't aware of #4 option, I try it, will report if it still stake.

Ok I can confirm that #4 option lock stake too, the staking icon is green, but I do not receive any stake since I locked it yesterday.

Equally here - confirmed not staking under that scenario. Thanks for follow-up.

Same here.

So in order to stake I have to unlock from the settings drop down? No way to stay locked and stake securely?

No. To Stake without compromising the security of your wallet, do this via the console:

Code:
walletpassphrase YOURWALLETPASSPHRASE 9999999 true

9999999 = 166,666 hours. Change this to whatever you want. If you need to send coins, you will still need to enter your passphrase, so Staking is safe this way.

Here are some screen shots of my wallet to help

Adding code via Debig Console

(Hit Enter after entering string and then hit the Red icon after to clear console edits)

Wallet unlocked but still encrypted

You may want to wait until other people better that I can verify this, but this is how I Stake.

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
artiface

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:33:25 AM

https://mega.co.nz/#!mlgFVIwQ!ihyXff1QlZYpa0fGJ2FlC5RRCVAD-GInZ1wqZHwGrF4

nice paper on analysis of BC price after 30 days with multipool running.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:39:16 AM

I think the key is for us to compare it with Bitcoin so people can understand it. I would like us to mention:

- Must faster transaction speeds compared to Bitcoin. This is more convenient in general but also makes it more practical for point of sale transactions
- Pure proof of stake compared to Bitcoin's proof of work. This makes blackcoin less wasteful of energy (a good figure to quote would be $17 million bitcoin miners use in electricity every day -  google for the exact figure)
- Much cheaper in price and market capitalisaion compared with Bitcoin. This means investors and speculators have a much larger potential upside with huge growth possibilities.

Since we want this to coincide with the Cryptocurrency Convention in NYC I think this will be a fruitful approach since a lot of people will already be familiar with Bitcoin so it we highlight Bitcoin's weakness and compare them to Blackcoin's strengths it will have a greater impact. Smiley

I want to thank everyone who has contributed so far!

Mr_Random I will have the writer incorporate your suggestions in the press release. The BTC address is: 1PePCJCQ8C7UEcSV3ssxmvm1pbRSqQm3B6

Once you send the BTC I will convert immediately to BC and then add you to the list. I want everyone to be able to publicly track what we raised.

Contributors

mrbenjie
mrbenjie
PeterPalmBeach
taoway
TheGift73
coinpredator
MuffinMaster
jamieb81

Current Amount: 3400 BC
Left To Go: 20600 BC
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:41:33 AM

60* days. Smiley

Nice analysis.
CryptoSteam

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:43:24 AM

Mr_Random I will have the writer incorporate your suggestions in the press release. The BTC address is: 1PePCJCQ8C7UEcSV3ssxmvm1pbRSqQm3B6

Once you send the BTC I will convert immediately to BC and then add you to the list. I want everyone to be able to publicly track what we raised.

Contributors

mrbenjie
mrbenjie
PeterPalmBeach
taoway
TheGift73
coinpredator
MuffinMaster
jamieb81

You left out CryptoSteam!
PeterPalmBeach

Activity: 336

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:47:20 AM

Contributors

mrbenjie
mrbenjie
PeterPalmBeach
taoway
TheGift73
coinpredator
MuffinMaster
jamieb81

@ IconicExpert This is great and it will grow but I think you will have to create another topic...  Cheesy
Just post on here when u done  Wink
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:48:09 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 01:26:40 AM by IconicExpert

Contributors

mrbenjie
PeterPalmBeach
taoway
TheGift73
coinpredator
MuffinMaster
jamieb81
CryptoSteam

Sorry Sad
darcius

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:49:18 AM

60* days. Smiley

Nice analysis.

Wow impressive analysis, definitely worth a read. Will be great to see the effect of more BC multipools other than the current four coming online too!
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:50:24 AM

BC is listed at Coin-Swap.net

Our History and NEW market launch 2 days ago
Coin-Swap has been around since January and you can read our feedback thread for credibility. We just launched our NEW MARKET system on the 28th, so the system may appear empty but we have been an active exchange for over 2 months. Come check us out!

Attention Miners: AUTO-SELL
Miners! We have an auto-sell feature so you can set your mining pool address to your order address at Coin-Swap. This will continue to add what you mine to a single order instead of having an order open for each deposit. You can change the price of your order without having to cancel and create a new order. Simply change the price!

Immediate Payouts
As soon as your order executes, we send you your coins. We do this to minimize your risk. This is why you need to fill out both your BC and BTC addresses in your profile.

How to get started at Coin-Swap
First you need to register: Register
Then you need to put in BOTH your BC and BTC wallet addresses in your profile: Profile
Then to create an order you go to the market: BC/BTC and set a price for your Buy or Sell order.

After you create your order
You will receive a popup with an address to send in your coins. Once received, your order is set. You can send in as many coins as you want to this address and it will list them at the price set for this order. If you send in more coins after the order is created, it'll add the additional coins to your balance. You can change the order price at any time. Unless you want multiple price entry points in the same market, you likely will only ever need one buy order and one sell order.

Contact Us
If you have any problems or questions about setting up an order please feel free to contact us! coinswapnet at gmail.com

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
skya

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:51:23 AM

Well its always a goal to not got hacked.  I've put a great deal of time into security and had some pen testing done and I'll be keeping an eye on the waf for attacks, but this is the internet world.

I have masters degree in information assurance and I see target etc getting hacked then I look at the payment processing company I work for and I say, "Not if, when".

I'll be sending coins to cold storage etc, all the standard practices.  If anyone notices anything that could help the game the system please let me know asap if you're honest Smiley。。。。 Embarrassed
MuffinMaster

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:58:24 AM

60* days. Smiley

Nice analysis.

Wow impressive analysis, definitely worth a read. Will be great to see the effect of more BC multipools other than the current four coming online too!

solid. in 2 months it should triple in price if blackcoin still remains more or less anonymous. If blackcoin gets on to the open stage then all bets are off...

cyrilbf

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:00:46 AM

eager to see it Cool

MuffinMaster

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:11:52 AM

Folks I'm having a problem with Cryptsy. I deposited 300 Vertcoins over 2 hours ago and still haven't seen my deposit... Not even a Pending order? I contacted them, but no reply so far. Cant buy Black with no stack. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

hit computer and monitor with a wrench.

or make a cryptsy support ticket....

Pages: « 1 ... 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 [556] 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: