Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:41:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 [613] 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509629 times)
SackofBits

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 05:29:03 AM

The same person or group has been dumping at just under 9k for 15 hours now! They stopped for an hour a couple of times. That is one hell of a lot of blackcoins.

How would you know that it is the same person?

I've watched this and interacted with it for about 14 hours, the shape of much of the graph has been affected by my interaction with the dumper (I did about 10% of todays bc volume on mintpal).

1) When it takes a break, it stops suddenly in an on/off way. All sell orders will stop at the same time and the market recovers. Then a while later it suddenly switches back on. Clearly 1 person is commanding it.
2)  I've seen what I think is the same person before on other coins. They choose a target number and reaching that number is always in near sight but impossible. Every time you buy another sell order pops up a few seconds later (its done by bot, probably browser extension). After a while the number will drift slowly down over time, but if more than one person/team was dumping it then it could not possibly be this uniform and controlled.
3) The sell list order amounts will all randomly flick up and down, there's no way multiple sellers just happen to all be changing their sell amounts so often.

I agree with you - which is why I bought over 5 BTC more while the price is being manipulated to prevent it rising Tongue If they want to dump at 9000 thats fine with me, Id happily pay over 10,000 as would most people who can see it rising to 20,000 in a couple of weeks (if that!).

The only thing stopping me buying more is the limit on the ammount I can withdraw per day from my Savings account haha!

If you withdraw too much the banks can't make money off you  Wink

BadgerCoin: BCE5ABarPLdenidMRSr4vJK1z2u7VWzoDo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIyixC9NsLI

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 05:30:17 AM

I'm calling 35000 in the next two months if there is a substantial increase in wallets holding over 1k  say if that number triples in the next month...
If not this is all manipulation by huge bag holders selling to themselves

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
CatKiwi

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 05:30:33 AM

The same person or group has been dumping at just under 9k for 15 hours now! They stopped for an hour a couple of times. That is one hell of a lot of blackcoins.

I've watched this and interacted with it for about 14 hours, the shape of much of the graph has been affected by my interaction with the dumper (I did about 10% of todays bc volume on mintpal).

1) When it takes a break, it stops suddenly in an on/off way. All sell orders will stop at the same time and the market recovers. Then a while later it suddenly switches back on. Clearly 1 person is commanding it.
2)  I've seen what I think is the same person before on other coins. They choose a target number and reaching that number is always in near sight but impossible. Every time you buy another sell order pops up a few seconds later (its done by bot, probably browser extension). After a while the number will drift slowly down over time, but if more than one person/team was dumping it then it could not possibly be this uniform and controlled.
3) The sell list order amounts will all randomly flick up and down, there's no way multiple sellers just happen to all be changing their sell amounts so often.

I agree with you - which is why I bought over 5 BTC more while the price is being manipulated to prevent it rising Tongue If they want to dump at 9000 thats fine with me, Id happily pay over 10,000 as would most people who can see it rising to 20,000 in a couple of weeks (if that!).

The only thing stopping me buying more is the limit on the ammount I can withdraw per day from my Savings account haha!

If you withdraw too much the banks can't make money off you  Wink

I know right! Greedy bastards
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 05:32:01 AM

Lol check coinmarketcap and see all the coins above blackcoin.
Blackcoin will hit a dollar their is no doubt about that. Anyone disagrees?

Check nmc's history and ppc history. And add to that that Bitcoin and Litecoin are on a downward spiral but they will go back up. When they go back up ppc goes back up. And when that goes up.. Black coin will go up way more..

Both PPC and NMC had enormous amount of investment at the end of November along with a few other coins including QRK. Was it a benevolent benefactor to get people interested in alt coins like maybe the Winkelvoss twins?

There is not another coin, with the exception of DOGE, that has had this wild success. BlackCoin would require the same sort of support and exposure that DOGE had in order to get to $1.00. I've seen other coins such as MAX have some support but lagged later on and didn't even get close to $1.00.

It all depends on the BC community and the support we get in order for this coin to be $1.00. I hope it does. I will retire if it reaches that level.

Im seeing faircoin in the same boat as blackcoin was about a month ago.Its only 50 mill coins and all pos. It was distributer to 49500 wallets evenly so no one was able to mine it. Price is low for it atm, and it might just skyrocket as well.
Big difference between BC and those coins. Each of those coins a huge mount of newly mined coins are dumped onto the market that the buy orders have to support. This constantly puts downward pressure on prices.

Hundreds of thousands of dollars of newly mined litecoins are made every day and a good amount of those get dumped. Blackcoin doesn't have to worry about that.

It's this very same reason why NXT was able to jump in price so quickly with minimal buzz or exposure in the wider media. So long as there is demand and a community, a solid POS with a good dev and prospects is golden.

I understand the lack of downward price pressure because of newly minted coins. However, all the coins I mentioned had huge investment at the end of November causing the price to skyrocket. The newly minted coins would have had minimal effect on those prices which all happened at the same time.

You make a good point about NXT. That coin skyrocketed right around Christmas Day which was different than the rest of the coins that had large investment. It makes me wonder what went on with NXT that caused that large investment all at once. Maybe we can have a time like that for BC and then the price can stay up because of the lack of downward pressure from mining.

I see faircoin in the same boat as blackcoin was a month ago. Its only 50 mill coins which were distributed evenly to 49500 wallets. It cant be mined and is pure pos. The price is low right now and could skyrocket like bc.

Faircoin was distributed unfairly though. I thought they had no way to tell if people registered multiple times for multiple wallets.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
StolenCoinSalesman

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 05:56:14 AM

Lol check coinmarketcap and see all the coins above blackcoin.
Blackcoin will hit a dollar their is no doubt about that. Anyone disagrees?

Check nmc's history and ppc history. And add to that that Bitcoin and Litecoin are on a downward spiral but they will go back up. When they go back up ppc goes back up. And when that goes up.. Black coin will go up way more..

Both PPC and NMC had enormous amount of investment at the end of November along with a few other coins including QRK. Was it a benevolent benefactor to get people interested in alt coins like maybe the Winkelvoss twins?

There is not another coin, with the exception of DOGE, that has had this wild success. BlackCoin would require the same sort of support and exposure that DOGE had in order to get to $1.00. I've seen other coins such as MAX have some support but lagged later on and didn't even get close to $1.00.

It all depends on the BC community and the support we get in order for this coin to be $1.00. I hope it does. I will retire if it reaches that level.

Im seeing faircoin in the same boat as blackcoin was about a month ago.Its only 50 mill coins and all pos. It was distributer to 49500 wallets evenly so no one was able to mine it. Price is low for it atm, and it might just skyrocket as well.
Big difference between BC and those coins. Each of those coins a huge mount of newly mined coins are dumped onto the market that the buy orders have to support. This constantly puts downward pressure on prices.

Hundreds of thousands of dollars of newly mined litecoins are made every day and a good amount of those get dumped. Blackcoin doesn't have to worry about that.

It's this very same reason why NXT was able to jump in price so quickly with minimal buzz or exposure in the wider media. So long as there is demand and a community, a solid POS with a good dev and prospects is golden.

I understand the lack of downward price pressure because of newly minted coins. However, all the coins I mentioned had huge investment at the end of November causing the price to skyrocket. The newly minted coins would have had minimal effect on those prices which all happened at the same time.

You make a good point about NXT. That coin skyrocketed right around Christmas Day which was different than the rest of the coins that had large investment. It makes me wonder what went on with NXT that caused that large investment all at once. Maybe we can have a time like that for BC and then the price can stay up because of the lack of downward pressure from mining.

I see faircoin in the same boat as blackcoin was a month ago. Its only 50 mill coins which were distributed evenly to 49500 wallets. It cant be mined and is pure pos. The price is low right now and could skyrocket like bc.

Faircoin was distributed unfairly though. I thought they had no way to tell if people registered multiple times for multiple wallets.

Someone trying to get a few extra wallets is probably no different then a guy with a huge farm mining blackcoin at the start.
heartastack

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:03:28 AM

2)  I've seen what I think is the same person before on other coins. They choose a target number and reaching that number is always in near sight but impossible. Every time you buy another sell order pops up a few seconds later (its done by bot, probably browser extension). After a while the number will drift slowly down over time, but if more than one person/team was dumping it then it could not possibly be this uniform and controlled.

so... how do we kill the beast?
moderndezigns

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:08:55 AM

Omnivion

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:11:33 AM

If it's true, there's nothing to worry about.  Unless a manipulator thinks he can buy more coins than he ends up selling, holding a market below its true value will just cost himself money (and allow others to buy cheap coins.)  

It's possible someone has been selling a large holding of blackcoins, but I really doubt anyone is trying to manipulate the market at the moment.

And still waiting if anyone knows the answer to my question before, how's the timing work on the blackcoin mining pool payouts?  Once per day at a certain time or several times per day?

Blockchain for Apps | Blockchain for Business | Blockchain for Future
firstflyover

Activity: 195

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:17:06 AM

If it's true, there's nothing to worry about.  Unless a manipulator thinks he can buy more coins than he ends up selling, holding a market below its true value will just cost himself money (and allow others to buy cheap coins.)  

It's possible someone has been selling a large holding of blackcoins, but I really doubt anyone is trying to manipulate the market at the moment.

And still waiting if anyone knows the answer to my question before, how's the timing work on the blackcoin mining pool payouts?  Once per day at a certain time or several times per day?

The free market will always win out.

If you what to talk about manipulation, just ask Gold & Silver... Wink
virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 06:18:26 AM

Someone trying to get a few extra wallets is probably no different then a guy with a huge farm mining blackcoin at the start.

Sure, but we're not called Faircoin. It's not fair. They were all distributed by the time I heard about them.

ShopemNL
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 06:33:57 AM

Pool offline?

antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:39:08 AM

Pool offline?

I am hashing away but the miner page will not work for me.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
StolenCoinSalesman

Activity: 385

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:02:19 AM

Sure, but we're not called Faircoin. It's not fair. They were all distributed by the time I heard about them.

And blackcoin was only mineable for a week at start and many were not very happy about it, and it actually wasnt even a week the pos blocks took away from the pow blocks. So many did not get a much as they wanted. I mined blackcoin from the very first day and got 400k during the pow before it went pure pos. Many missed out the chance to mine, and many again missed the chance to buy in cheap at 500-800 range. I bought alot in the 800-1500 range. Just saying a few coins catch my eye. Mint, blackcoin, and now faircoin. You can gripe it wasnt fair as many griped bc wasnt fair at first if you dont believe me read the very first 250 pages of this thread. At around the 200 page mark blackcoin looked dead and many left the boat. Thats the state faircoin is in atm.
heartastack

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:10:05 AM

Wattup with spruiking other coins in this thread? Fuckoff into your own lame-ass threads which are obviously a joke or you wouldn't be here.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:13:03 AM

I'm calling 35000 in the next two months if there is a substantial increase in wallets holding over 1k  say if that number triples in the next month...

BlackCoin is purposely being kept under 10,000. I assumed the mid 9000s was some kind of weird psychological/mental barrier, but after paying closer attention to the markets someone doesn't want BlackCoin to go above 10,000. Every time we get to the mid 9,000s the price is artificially pushed down. When something happens more than a few times it is probably not coincidence. I have a plan I will announce just before BlackOut Wednesday to break through 10,000 wall if it is not done over this weekend.
fiftyseven

Activity: 427
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:17:40 AM

Anyone from the blackcoinminer.com pool here? I don't seem to have received a payment for yesterday.
SackofBits

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:27:22 AM

BlackCoin is purposely being kept under 10,000. I assumed the mid 9000s was some kind of weird psychological/mental barrier, but after paying closer attention to the markets someone doesn't want BlackCoin to go above 10,000. Every time we get to the mid 9,000s the price is artificially pushed down. When something happens more than a few times it is probably not coincidence. I have a plan I will announce just before BlackOut Wednesday to break through 10,000 wall if it is not done over this weekend.

+1!

destroy the blackcoin manipulator!

PEW! PEW! PEW! PEW!

BadgerCoin: BCE5ABarPLdenidMRSr4vJK1z2u7VWzoDo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIyixC9NsLI
alison03

Activity: 294

★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:29:13 AM

+1!

PEW! PEW! PEW! PEW!

+2  Smiley
virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 07:33:03 AM

And blackcoin was only mineable for a week at start and many were not very happy about it, and it actually wasnt even a week the pos blocks took away from the pow blocks. So many did not get a much as they wanted. I mined blackcoin from the very first day and got 400k during the pow before it went pure pos. Many missed out the chance to mine, and many again missed the chance to buy in cheap at 500-800 range. I bought alot in the 800-1500 range. Just saying a few coins catch my eye. Mint, blackcoin, and now faircoin. You can gripe it wasnt fair as many griped bc wasnt fair at first if you dont believe me read the very first 250 pages of this thread. At around the 200 page mark blackcoin looked dead and many left the boat. Thats the state faircoin is in atm.

I never said BC was distributed fairly either. If Blackcoin was called Faircoin then I might have a problem with it too, but luckily it's called Blackcoin. My point is I feel the name plays a significant role in an altcoin's value, and that's really all there is to it. Faircoin should have been distributed "fairly." An impossible task I know. IMO, Mintcoin should have been called Envirocoin.

Also is Faircoin still PoW? Does it suffer from the Mintcoin problem from PoW low difficulty?

IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:34:36 AM

+1!

PEW! PEW! PEW! PEW!

+2  Smiley

Take a look at the sell walls 9000 - 10,000 on Mintpal. Many sell walls at that range. Now take a look at 10,001 - 11,000. Not that many sell walls in that range.
Pages: « 1 ... 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 [613] 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: