Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:51:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 [1221] 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509629 times)
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:52:37 PM

wen will bc hit 50k

Looking like never at this point. Everyday i wake up to a new bottom. thats a steady decline almost this entire week. That is not normal for healthy stocks.

I will eat my hat if Blackcoin never sees 50k and beyond again.

We still have a great developer and an innovative community building things to support Blackcoin. Don't forget that it took MONTHS to build what we've done so far! The clones with no community, no innovation, weak developers... They are doomed to collapse on themselves. It's only a matter of time. They will not even be a factor in the market when they're as old as Blackcoin is now.

Where is that money going to go when the shiny new thing collapses and they see Blackcoin still in the top 10 cryptocurrencies?

None of us are happy with seeing this price action right now, and I know you probably don't want to look at graphs..

But in the history of Blackcoin so far, baseline support has only trended up.

You guys put too much weight into the intrinsic value of this coin.  Or any coin for that matter. Like in Wolf of Wall Street... Who gives a f$&k about Steve Madden's shoes.  We're trading on speculation, were trading thin air. Were all hoping to trade the next big idea. Only to sell it and move on with as much profit as possible. Those holding any coin for anything more than "the trade", ie because you think the coin has "potential"... Just remember the definition of potential is "hasn't done anything real yet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:53:13 PM

For those who missed the mark and couldn't jump on the GROUP PRE-ORDER OF THE TITAN

I reserved 10 shares in it. Unfortunately other commitments have come my way and I cannot pay for the 10 shares in the next few days so I am selling them to others that were interested and found out when all were sold. If you want 1 or the 10, please PM me and I'll transfer my reservation to you. You will have to send me the 40 BC per share that I paid when I made the reservation and that will count towards the payment of the rest.

Thank you!
Stratobitz
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:56:57 PM

BlackCoin on way to 26900 quick. Depth Charts say so.
NoUseForACoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

trading in the shadow's shadow

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:57:13 PM

ALWAYS BET ON BLACK - Update 17

MEDIUM-TERM DOWNTREND VS SHORT-TERM UPTREND

I have been buying on all the dips and not playing the day-trades.  Buy on the dips and never sell!

Buy-Black[/size]

I have left the images out in this quote... but you are clearly the Type 1 and I really enjoy reading these updates... keep em coming!
stamhe

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:01:50 PM

BC is dumping..... Undecided
KingSchultz

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:01:56 PM

You guys put too much weight into the intrinsic value of this coin.  Or any coin for that matter. Like in Wolf of Wall Street... Who gives a f$&k about Steve Madden's shoes.  We're trading on speculation, were trading thin air. Were all hoping to trade the next big idea. Only to sell it and move on with as much profit as possible. Those holding any coin for anything more than "the trade", ie because you think the coin has "potential"... Just remember the definition of potential is "hasn't done anything real yet.

And we're not all fucking Wall Street traders here. I'm not interested in fucking one-day or one-week profits. Would anyone in Bitcoin or Litecoin have made the huge long term gains they did with this attitude?

Too many people like you in crypto kills cryptocurrency as a whole... congratulations, throw a little party with your profits if you kill the whole thing, then go rape something else. I'd rather invest in what I believe in long-term and do whatever the fuck I can to push it forward. For me, that is Bitcoin and a few alts, Blackcoin included obviously, that I believe could make a huge difference long term. Someone needs to counteract all the greed that has absolutely invaded cryptocurrency.

In short. I actually give a fuck what happens to cryptocurrency past two weeks from now.
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:02:04 PM

Community Pump Poll

I was privately asked to allow the community to take another vote on the community pump. Some people have changed their positions and want to be heard. At this time I am remaining neutral and only backing taking a vote.

You can cast your vote here: http://poll.pollcode.com/83462672

Yes we should pump to stabilize the price & establish a higher floor: 65%

No we should not pump even if the price continues to drop more: 31%

I do not care: 4%

I though you cared about the coin but true colors have been shown!! Your a cancer the BlackCoin!! A leader LEADS not listen to sheep you do what's good for the coin not good for the price!!

This simply won't work, a whale/whales will profit from this and nobody else will.

Two weeks ago this coin was at 3 cent look where it's at now.  Why cause people believe in the develops and community.  Now this roge spokesperson who has pull is going to reflect badly on the coin  because of the greedy trolls who want to make a quick buck.  I though Iconic was a leader but he listened to the sheep in wolves clothes.  I'm OUT once this pump occurs.  I'll take my profits and move on.  The price of the coin is the correct price. But you'll see how much this coin falls when the pumps ends.  I've told all I've gotten to invest what's happening we are ready to pull 100% support.  
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:05:00 PM

Community Pump Poll

I was privately asked to allow the community to take another vote on the community pump. Some people have changed their positions and want to be heard. At this time I am remaining neutral and only backing taking a vote.

You can cast your vote here: http://poll.pollcode.com/83462672

Yes we should pump to stabilize the price & establish a higher floor: 65%

No we should not pump even if the price continues to drop more: 31%

I do not care: 4%

I though you cared about the coin but true colors have been shown!! Your a cancer the BlackCoin!! A leader LEADS not listen to sheep you do what's good for the coin not good for the price!!

This simply won't work, a whale/whales will profit from this and nobody else will.

Two weeks ago this coin was at 3 cent look where it's at now.  Why cause people believe in the develops and community.  Now this roge spokesperson who has pull is going to reflect badly on the coin  because of the greedy trolls who want to make a quick buck.  I though Iconic was a leader but he listened to the sheep in wolves clothes.  I'm OUT once this pump occurs.  I'll take my profits and move on.  The price of the coin is the correct price. But you'll see how much this coin falls when the pumps ends.  I've told all I've gotten to invest what's happening we are ready to pull 100% support.  

There isn't enough people foolish enough to pump this coin when the market is owned by the whales, as you said it after the pump follows a dump and the price will come down much faster than it went up.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:05:55 PM

And we're not all fucking Wall Street traders here. I'm not interested in fucking one-day or one-week profits. Would anyone in Bitcoin or Litecoin have made the huge long term gains they did with this attitude?

Too many people like you in crypto kills cryptocurrency as a whole... congratulations, throw a little party with your profits if you kill the whole thing, then go rape something else. I'd rather invest in what I believe in long-term and do whatever the fuck I can to push it forward. For me, that is Bitcoin and a few alts, Blackcoin included obviously, that I believe could make a huge difference long term. Someone needs to counteract all the greed that has absolutely invaded cryptocurrency.

In short. I actually give a fuck what happens to cryptocurrency past two weeks from now.

I cared about this coin as we'll but this team loose association with Iconic has killed my confidence 100%.  He is the organizer of this pump.  He immediate profits.  He fights the trolls but he's on their team.  You guys could of had a great thing but the  people you let into the circle or cancer and they are going to kill it.  
xingming

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Writing to dispel society's myths.

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:07:11 PM

panic sell!

KingSchultz

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:07:21 PM

TWITTER TIP BOT IS LIVE!

https://twitter.com/tipblk

Very nice! I've always avoided the whole twitter thing but it might be time to finally join in...
Stratobitz
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:07:34 PM

Then you're in the wrong business. Don't hold coins. Invest in actual companies, concepts... Not the coins. The wolves will eat you alive if that is your stance.
Redtschorn

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:09:45 PM

Can this thread be locked already. No useful information is being posted, just trolling all around
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:10:35 PM

PRICE CORRECTION that is what is going on right now!!!!!!!!!!

i know its hurts but oh well no pain no gain yeah??

PRICE CORRECTION that is what is going on right now!!!!!!!!!!

i know its hurts but oh well no pain no gain yeah??

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
Stratobitz
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:11:25 PM

This coin is so predictable that's what's funny. I'm just sitting here watching tech charts buying 5 BTC blocks at 24-25 and selling it back at 29-31.

It's like a little bouncing ball.

Strato
Labteck

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:12:34 PM

blah blah blah...
but people is just selling to go to another crypto

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████  █████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████  ██████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████  ███████████████████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
       VIORCOIN[by_conty] ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████  █████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████  ██████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████  ███████████████████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
        Make International Calls
      Cheap and More Secure
KingSchultz

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:13:40 PM

Then you're in the wrong business. Don't hold coins. Invest in actual companies, concepts... Not the coins. The wolves will eat you alive if that is your stance.

Holding coins is not my business. I will continue to hold BTC/BC and a few other alts I believe in. You talk like nobody has ever profited from holding long-term. Everything you say could be applied to BTC right now too... but I'm not fucking selling my stash of that either.

I'm a web developer currently building things to support BTC and the alts I see long-term potential in. That is my business. Yes, I will profit from it, regardless of my BTC/BC/alt holdings.

traderman
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:14:15 PM

I know this is not related to Blackcoin, but it is very important. This petition is for Avaaz, which is a very large and popular grass-roots activist/petition site.
If they accept Bitcoin it will be very important for all cryptocurrencies going forward. You can all start your own petition for Blackcoin as well.

Now is your chance to sing the petition:

http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Avaazorg_Start_accepting_cryptocurrencies_like_Bitcoin_for_donations/?nFCTmbb
brammien

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:21:45 PM

Still I think MintPal has not been really nice to BC by adding all these copy-clones in one week.... this has never happened at MintPal before but they did it to BC... the coin that made them rich.... I think MintPal should make up for this by renaming themselves to BlackPal... all black interface and kick all the copy-cat clones to the LTC market....

Very good point, Mintpal is spitting in our faces as adding clones so fast. It's created buzz, then didn't earn there way there, they just road the coattails of BC success, and therefore mintpal has really done us a disservice by adding these coins within days.

BC has much more going for it, but most in cryptos don't have time to read all threads and figure out what's best investment, they see they missed BC pump and now want next best coin.

Anyways, BC community has asked many times for BC trading pairs on Mintpal, and they have not responded, or said they were thinking about it. Enough thinking about it, are they going to do it or not?

If not, maybe we start trading on another platform more. If you buy BC, buy it from another trading platform if mintpal is going to do this. I personally like mintpal and up til now been happy trading there, but this is a slap in the face. We all should be emailing mintpal about trading pairs with BC, or we are moving our business to say crypsty.
chango

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:25:46 PM

Still I think MintPal has not been really nice to BC by adding all these copy-clones in one week.... this has never happened at MintPal before but they did it to BC... the coin that made them rich.... I think MintPal should make up for this by renaming themselves to BlackPal... all black interface and kick all the copy-cat clones to the LTC market....

Very good point, Mintpal is spitting in our faces as adding clones so fast. It's created buzz, then didn't earn there way there, they just road the coattails of BC success, and therefore mintpal has really done us a disservice by adding these coins within days.

BC has much more going for it, but most in cryptos don't have time to read all threads and figure out what's best investment, they see they missed BC pump and now want next best coin.

Anyways, BC community has asked many times for BC trading pairs on Mintpal, and they have not responded, or said they were thinking about it. Enough thinking about it, are they going to do it or not?

If not, maybe we start trading on another platform more. If you buy BC, buy it from another trading platform if mintpal is going to do this. I personally like mintpal and up til now been happy trading there, but this is a slap in the face. We all should be emailing mintpal about trading pairs with BC, or we are moving our business to say crypsty.

agree in moving but maybe not everyone move to crypsty what if we split the hash Smiley. Don't know many but I don't like crypsty too much, I also doesn't like bittrex, can you recomend another one ?
Pages: « 1 ... 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 [1221] 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: