Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:44:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 [1413] 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509629 times)
Astroxjr

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:29:35 PM

Astro that is completely unfounded. We will be giving everyone as much information as possible when we can.

I understand expensive does not mean value. As with everything we are taking a risk. And we are taking 50% of that risk personally. If the community doesn't see fit to help so be it.

Does not help though does it.

You can't expect people to help fund something that you state has X value, when we can't make an informed decision - its counter intuitive  Undecided

There is a possible way to agree on a path forwards:

Will you be providing open accounts/invoices so that the community can check the costs after the event ??

Since a foundation should be none profit, they usually have a level of transparency about how & where funds are spent.

[edit]
Actually this applies to IE too I guess.

Still waiting on confirmation about transparency guys - you want us to blindly donate to PR - will you be transparent about actual costs and money.
Open books for community paid for projects is a complete must !

Thanks

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gazza1

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:30:24 PM

That's what I'm talkin about Cheesy

Impossible is a word found only in the dictionary of fools.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:32:59 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2014, 12:48:13 PM by IconicExpert

Personal Attacks & Juvenile Videos

So even after the personal letters shared between SoepKip and I, there are still people who would like to continue the personal attacks. When people who have been strong critics of me begin to "defend" me, you know you have reached a low point and have crossed some serious lines. If you spent just 40% of the time you have been using to focus on me, and use that energy on promoting BlackCoin, we would probably be trading around $1.00 by now. When people organize a smear campaign to discredit one person, it makes others start to wonder "why are they doing this"?

What we have witnessed in the past 48 hours is pure unadulterated politics played out on a public forum. If I had ignored the accusations and smear posts, people would have started to wonder "Why isn't IconicExpert addressing these accusations"? "Is what they are saying is true"? However, when I do respond to the accusations and attacks they just continue to do it, while innocent people on the sideline watch in horror. So either way I will always be forced with tough decisions on how I should handle such situations.

What I do find comical is you mistakenly think these kind of tactics work on a man like me. Did you think I was actually going to "give up"? After two months you apparently haven't  been paying attention. If every time I was faced with trials & tribulations and I just gave up, I would not be as successful as I am. All you have accomplished is make people on the sidelines question your motives behind this smear campaign, and made me realize how much of a threat you perceive me. People would be more inclined to "turn against" me if they saw results from your promotional and outreach efforts.

Please pick one narrative and stick with it. Am I a greedy shark with self serving motives, or am I egotistical attention "whore" wanting all the attention? Let me make it easy for you so your messaging can be concise. I am a businessman that enjoys making money, but more importantly I also like to make history. What drives me is the challenge of taking a young idea and turning it into something amazing, while profiting in the process. So if I thought hiring a PR firm would make BlackCoin price and popularity skyrocket I would support it 100% no matter whose idea it is. Do not be mistaken, I am here to make money, I am not here for fun. I support any good idea that will make me money.

With the help of this community my projects and efforts have already made history for BlackCoin on more than one occasion in a span of just two months. So ask yourself this: "What can Iconic Expert do in a span of a year"?  Do I think I with  the help of this community I can take BlackCoin to #1 YES.

So let's stop with  the BS childish bickering and let's make money. If I am wrong and the PR firm approach works well we all will benefit. If the Wall Street event has the effect I believe it will, once again we all will benefit.
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 12:36:58 PM

So even after the personal letters shared between SoepKip and I, there are still people who would like to continue the personal attacks. When people who have been strong critics of me begin to "defend" me, you know you have reached a low point and have crossed some serious lines. If you spent just 40% of the time you have been using to focus on me, and use that energy on promoting BlackCoin, we would probably be trading around $1.00 by now. When people organize a smear campaign to discredit one person, it makes others start to wonder "why are they doing this"?

What we have witnessed in the past 48 hours is pure unadulterated politics played out on a public forum. I f I had ignored the accusations and smear posts, people would have started to wonder "Why isn't IconicExpert addressing these accusations"? "Is what they are saying is true"? However, when I do respond to the accusations and attacks they just continue to do it, while innocent people on the sideline watch in horror. So either way I will always be forced with tough decisions on how I should handle such situations.

What I do find comical is you mistakenly think these kind of tactics work on a man like me. Did you think I was actually going to "give up"?. After two months you apparently haven't  been paying attention. If every time I was faced with trials & tribulations and I just gave up, I would not be as successful as I am. All you have accomplished is making people on the sidelines question your motives behind this smear campaign, and made me realize how much of a threat you perceive me. People would be more inclined to "turn against" me if they saw results from your promotional and outreach efforts.

Please pick one narrative and stick with it. Am I a greedy shark with self serving motives, or am I egotistical attention "whore" wanting all the attention? Let me make it easy for you so your messaging can be concise. I am a businessman that enjoys making money, but more importantly I also like to make history. What drives me is the challenge of taking a young idea and turning it into something amazing, while profiting in the process. So if I thought hiring a PR firm would make BlackCoin price and popularity skyrocket I would support it 100% no matter whose idea it is. Do not be mistaken, I am here to make money, I am not here for fun. I support any good idea that will make me money.

With the help of this community my projects and efforts have already made history for BlackCoin on more than one occasion in a span of just two months. So ask yourself this: "What can Iconic Expert do in a span of a year"?  Do I think I with  the help of this community I can take BlackCoin to #1 YES.

So let's stop with  the BS childish bickering and let's make money. If I am wrong and the PR firm approach works well we all will benefit. If the Wall Street event has the effect I believe it will, once again we all will benefit.

+infinity
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:37:15 PM

Both ideas will work Smiley
Luxasd

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:39:23 PM

What we have witnessed in the past 48 hours is pure unadulterated politics played out on a public forum. I f I had ignored the accusations and smear posts, people would have started to wonder "Why isn't IconicExpert addressing these accusations"? "Is what they are saying is true"? However, when I do respond to the accusations and attacks they just continue to do it, while innocent people on the sideline watch in horror. So either way I will always be forced with tough decisions on how I should handle such situations.

What I do find comical is you mistakenly think these kind of tactics work on a man like me. Did you think I was actually going to "give up"?. After two months you apparently haven't  been paying attention. If every time I was faced with trials & tribulations and I just gave up, I would not be as successful as I am. All you have accomplished is making people on the sidelines question your motives behind this smear campaign, and made me realize how much of a threat you perceive me. People would be more inclined to "turn against" me if they saw results from your promotional and outreach efforts.

+infinity
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 12:41:18 PM

+1 to every "Let's f*cking do it!" and I just want to see 2 simple SHORT posts now:
1. progress on Wall st donation
2. progress on PR donation

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
Luxasd

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:42:25 PM

Friendly reminder to donate to all Blackcoin projects.

BlackCoin Is Going To Wall Street

Donation addresses:

BC: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP
BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

BlackCoin will be the first CryptoCurrency to hire a legitimate, brick and mortar, Public Relations Firm!

Thanks and please donate today!
BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1    
Make sure to check the addresses in the original post!

Paypal: Donate with Paypal

bozzie

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:44:40 PM

Glad to see some resolutions and positivity come back.  I have a lot of belief in this coin and it starts getting chipped away slowly when I see people constantly disagreeing. It makes me think, maybe people can't handle things that are decentralized.
TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:45:54 PM

What I do find comical is you mistakenly think these kind of tactics work on a man like me. Did you think I was actually going to "give up"?. After two months you apparently haven't  been paying attention. If every time I was faced with trials & tribulations and I just gave up, I would not be as successful as I am. All you have accomplished is making people on the sidelines question your motives behind this smear campaign, and made me realize how much of a threat you perceive me. People would be more inclined to "turn against" me if they saw results from your promotional and outreach efforts.

With the help of this community my projects and efforts have already made history for BlackCoin on more than one occasion in a span of just two months. So ask yourself this: "What can Iconic Expert do in a span of a year"?  Do I think I with  the help of this community I can take BlackCoin to #1 YES.

So let's stop with  the BS childish bickering and let's make money. If I am wrong and the PR firm approach works well we all will benefit. If the Wall Street event has the effect I believe it will, once again we all will benefit.

I don't think any one was playing politics.

Not saying you are wrong Iconic, but to paint this as a "I got attacked for absolutely no reason" is a little bit disingenuous, you made numerous statements attacking me and my team personally (I have never said a single thing about you in a public forum.) You have called me and my team (and I am not talking about the foundation) everything from incompetent to downright useless. It's hard not to take these attacks personally when I spend 18 hours days glued to my laptop developing and working directly with the community. Not to mention the thousands of dollars I've sunk from savings in to development with out asking for donations once.

I think if you want to save any face, you should apologize to the community for your antics, as well as the hard working development team and community team. Like I said I live in NYC as well, if you want to meet face to face to discuss any of your concerns, I would more than willing to meet you as early as Monday. I would like you to tell me directly to my face, exactly what it is you think I'm doing wrong.

I for one would like to see a genuine reply from you, not one talking about yourself, or your products, or your interests, how do you plan to help move the crypto currency revolution forward?

Edit: I'd just like to add one thing, its one thing to move forward, it's another thing to whitewash the entire event and forget completely what was said. There are consequences for what you say, even on the internet, you made your position very clear, in very big letters.
lectrolux

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:51:23 PM

+1 to every "Let's f*cking do it!" and I just want to see 2 simple SHORT posts now:
1. progress on Wall st donation
2. progress on PR donation

3.progress to the moooooooooooooooooooooon!
Astroxjr

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:58:46 PM

Back to programming, nerd.

Sigh and another fucktard - where are the mods !!
L3pje

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

www.l3p.nl

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 01:04:55 PM

Gazza1

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:13:27 PM

Get on with it and make this thread self moderated so we can kick the trolls out.  What are you guys waiting for.

Impossible is a word found only in the dictionary of fools.
gpools

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:17:00 PM

Friendly reminder to donate to all Blackcoin projects.

BlackCoin Is Going To Wall Street

Donation addresses:

BC: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP
BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

BlackCoin will be the first CryptoCurrency to hire a legitimate, brick and mortar, Public Relations Firm!

Thanks and please donate today!
BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1    
Make sure to check the addresses in the original post!

Paypal: Donate with Paypal

mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:18:29 PM

IE
"I am here to make money, I am not here for fun. I support any good idea that will make me money"

Go ahead folks keep paying this man's bills while he plays with your emotions on how his new genius idea is going to help bc grow.

1. Your Press release campaign was a bloated scam, you should return my Donation. Do you really think I believe your intentions after that. Dude you know you ripped people off.

2. You Ripped My artwork for the USB Wallets then Scammed People asking for BC  donations knowing quite well BC price was moving up. So people ended up loosing coins, and you making double and triple profit. $5 was the cost of the USB wallet but you had to profit and ask for $20

3. Then once you find out the DEv team is organizing to move projects forward you feel threatened, you start to spread Fud because your scams are in jeopardy of loosing funding

Listen I can care less what you do but to say you are coming here to help promote BC, LOL while taking peoples coins to flush them down the toilet to cash out to pay your bills or hold them for personal gain. Dude your in the crap list with me.

This is the way you do shit. You do your project, people see what you did and if they feel like donating they will.  With you projects dont start without asking people for coins. It's like you said "I am here to make money, I am not here for fun. I support any good idea that will make me money"

Now go and get your 4 cult followers to rub your little ego.. Your a sore looser and by the way the blackcast has 1400 Views 67 likes and obviously 3 dislikes from your camp... Im going to keep on calling you out so people dont fall for more of your self centered scams.

i would of respected you more if you would of done your projects and had people donate afterwards. If people want to donate to you and your projects again thats there problem at this point. Like I told you already whenever you are ready I will gladly buy your coins. Stay in your lane with your scams
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:19:53 PM

Not saying you are wrong Iconic, but to paint this as a "I got attacked for absolutely no reason" is a little bit disingenuous, you made numerous statements attacking me and my team personally (I have never said a single thing about you in a public forum.) You have called me and my team (and I am not talking about the foundation) everything from incompetent to downright useless. It's hard not to take these attacks personally when I spend 18 hours days glued to my laptop developing and working directly with the community. Not to mention the thousands of dollars I've sunk from savings in to development with out asking for donations once.

I think if you want to save any face, you should apologize to the community for your antics, as well as the hard working development team and community team. Like I said I live in NYC as well, if you want to meet face to face to discuss any of your concerns, I would more than willing to meet you as early as Monday. I would like you to tell me directly to my face, exactly what it is you think I'm doing wrong.

I for one would like to see a genuine reply from you, not one talking about yourself, or your products, or your interests, how do you plan to help move the crypto currency revolution forward?

Let me make this clear I still think you and the team are incompetent and cannot run a multi-million dollar project. My position remains the same, and after the past 48 hours I finally realized why we are not where we should be. Hours were spent spamming this forum, but no one from your team thought you should use that energy to spam BlackCoin news all over the net? Spamming FUD about me here made us no money, but spamming news about BlackCoin over the net might have made us all some money. Useless energy was spent making a parody of me, but that same energy could have been spent making a video about BlackCoin.

In regards to the multi-pool anything you have done has not only been for this community, you do profit from the pool as I do from the BlackCoin cards.

In ALL my comments and occasional "rants", I NEVER accused someone of being a fraud or posted altered information to try and discredit at person. Also, I keep hearing this narrative of me "attacking" people. Please post an instance of me "attacking" someone when I wasn't responding to something egregious. Basically I am claiming I never just "attack" someone out of the blue.

I keep reading how hard this team works. Working hard doesn't also mean working smart. You guys are actually making the point I have been making the past week. If you are working as hard as you claim, and your efforts are falling short on many fronts, then obviously something is being done wrong. I will not allow you or anyone else to change the facts of the past two months. We are not where we are at because of the efforts of the dev team or the Foundation, we are here because of the efforts of this community. So if you are expecting an apology from me, you will have a better chance waiting for Mint to reach $1.00.

Lastly, my "apology" to this community will be making everyone money from my efforts. So lets just walk back to our respective corners and get back to the business or making money. I will not be commenting on this anymore...
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:21:39 PM

Having another seizure?

THATS IT CALLING YOU OUT

ICONIC IS A DESTRUCTIVE TROLL, ONLY HERE TO MAKE MONEY OF HIS PROJECTS... NOT HERE FOR THE COMMUNITY

Disregard This TROLL

EGO IS THE ROOT OF EVIL... FOR THE SAKE OF YOURSELF AND OTHERS YOU NEED TO STOP AND THIS NEEDS TO STOP... IF YOU WANT TO GET OUT GET OUT NOW I WILL BUY YOUR COINS..... ENOUGH WITH U ALREADY

Listen IF YOU HAD THAT KIND of money you would PAY 4 UR PROJECTS LIKE I DO. GET OF THE HOURSE ALREADY...  Your not the center of attention who cares....  SELL ME YOUR COINS and MOVE ON

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Astroxjr

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:24:46 PM

IE
"I am here to make money, I am not here for fun. I support any good idea that will make me money"

Go ahead folks keep paying this man's bills while he plays with your emotions on how his new genius idea is going to help bc grow.

1. Your Press release campaign was a bloated scam, you should return my Donation. Do you really think I believe your intentions after that. Dude you know you ripped people off.

2. You Ripped My artwork for the USB Wallets then Scammed People asking for BC  donations knowing quite well BC price was moving up. So people ended up loosing coins, and you making double and triple profit. $5 was the cost of the USB wallet but you had to profit and ask for $20

3. Then once you find out the DEv team is organizing to move projects forward you feel threatened, you start to spread Fud because your scams are in jeopardy of loosing funding

Listen I can care less what you do but to say you are coming here to help promote BC, LOL while taking peoples coins to flush them in the toilet to cash out to pay your bills or holden for personal gain. Dude your in the crap list with me.

This is the way you do shit. You do your project, people see what you did and if they feel like donating they will.  With you projects dont start without asking people for coins. It's like you said "I am here to make money, I am not here for fun. I support any good idea that will make me money"

Now go and get your 4 cult followers to rub your little ego.. Your a sore looser and by the way the blackcast has 1400 Views 67 likes and obviously 3 dislikes from your camp... Im going to keep on calling you out so people dont fall for more of your self centered scams.

i would of respected you more if you would of done your projects and had people donate afterwards. If people want to donate to you and your projects again thats there problem at this point. Like I told you already whenever you are ready I will gladly buy your coins. Stay in your lane with your scams

From how you describe things, all PR are scams.
I guess you calling for one thing should be universal.

Do NOT donate to anything unless its transparent ?
I agree, infact this includes the fondation too as the more they ignore calls for transparnecy, the morte it really does start to smell.

BTW i claim I have invested 10K in a project that will lift the lid on BC - but i can't tell you jack shit about it, but I need 50K so please donate to : 123donotdonate2me

Roll Eyes

mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:25:01 PM

IE

Listen I can care less what you do but to say you are coming here to help promote BC, LOL while taking peoples coins to flush them down the toilet to cash out to pay your bills or hold them for personal gain. Dude your in the crap list with me.

HEre read it one more time
Pages: « 1 ... 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 [1413] 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: