Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:36:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 [1433] 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509624 times)
Astroxjr

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:03:31 AM

rttwitter.com/bi269924748926976

pointless, all hidden unless you have twatter account. waste of time linking
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astroxjr

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:06:38 AM

BlackCoin Is Going To Wall Street

What is needed to make this a success?

Casting studio rental for day (Cast girls for rvent)
50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Cards + Retail Packaging
1000 Sell Sheets
Misc expenses: transportation..snacks...etc..etc

Total budget: $9540
Approximately 73,000 BC at the current exchange rate.

Note: If we can raise $12,000 or more I will be able to hire a professional camera crew to follow the girls around. We can use that video to plaster all over the web and go viral!

Donation addresses:

BC: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP
BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

I want to thank everyone who has contributed and every donation helps!!!

DID YOU DONATE ALREADY?

NO?

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? LETS MAKE THIS A REALITY!!!!!

DONATE NOW AND BE PART OF THIS HUGE EVENT!

yes i did already.
Looking forwards tor todays $$ update on where we are at.

But I'm going to continue to send over my mined BC & anything i get from day trading some other coins I get today.
Probably not much, but even little amounts help
10BTC value so far ~4200-4400$

Today we are a little above $4450.

TY for update IE.

Lets have a BIG push today and smash through the 50%
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 11:07:56 AM

rt twitter.com/bi269924748926976

pointless, all hidden unless you have twatter account. waste of time linking
ok, here you go  Wink

Bitcoin Girl ‏@bitcoin_girl
RT if you want @maxkeiser @stacyherbert to talk about #blackcoin on the @KeiserReport
https://twitter.com/bitcoin_girl/status/463269924748926976

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
richy

Activity: 224

KryptoBonds, Bonds Industry now in Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 11:12:51 AM

I would like to take the opportunity to bring your attention to one point for the wall street event. BC could be the ideal stock market coin. The ideal arbitrage coin. Bbecause of its fast transaktion and verification speed (i think it is the fastest of all altcoins?). It is ideal for theese purposes. You should not forget to make a point out of this for the upcoming wall street event. If there is one coin that is near to trading and things around that it is BC!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:31:09 AM

Wall Street Event & BlackCoin Card Update

We all know what occurred over the weekend and there is no need to open up old wounds. This is a new week and we now have an opportunity to reboot and start fresh. I am very excited about this week because people will start receiving their cards in the mail. I want to thank everyone who purchased a card, and I will ask that you please have patience because we are filling a lot of orders by hand. Everyone will get their cards.

We have raised just over $4450 for the Wall Street Event! I have always been impressed by the members of this community and how we always seem to get the job done. $4450 is a good start and I believe we will reach our goal.

Over the weekend their were a few comments about me funding the project solely. Messaging and perception is everything, and we have been doing an excellent job getting our message out. We are starting to be perceived as the community that gets the job done. We set a goal and we accomplish that goal. A few large donors do not give the same soundbites as "The BlackCoin community raised over $9000 to takeover Wall Street...etc...etc". It shows that this community is active and believes in this coin. What does that say to investors and merchants? It says there is a large active community ready to use these coins to buy goods and services. The optics of a community raising money is much more powerful than the optics of one or a few people sponsoring an event.

My plan has always been to use the power of this community to achieve our goal to be #1.  Some say I am an egomaniac or I think it is all about me. But if you look at my posts I make it clear that this coin very existence is dependent on our amazing community. If we just focus our energy on specific weekly goals we will be unstoppable.

If you already donated, thank you.
If you haven't donated yet please use on of the address below:

If you can't donate because of financial reasons that is okay! The day of the event you can help spread the word around the net, money is just piece of the larger puzzle. We are going to need people to really "spam" the hell out of everywhere the day of and after the event.

Lets put this weekend behind us and get back to what we do best, and that is letting the rest of the wold know we are here to stay!

xsedivy

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:33:22 AM

KNC Titan Group Buy - Escrow Time!

All Shares have been sold!!KNC Titan Group Buy

It is now time for the Escrow, ALL Shareholders have been e-mailed about further details of the transaction. The sooner you send the sooner we can fund the project!

If you bought shares, check you latest E-mail from blackcoinstore.com and also https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583834

If you missed this Group Buy, do not worry. I will post more soon, currently developing a platform for shareholders to trade/sell shares, check stats of miners etc. This will probably be up closer to KNC Shipping with a closed Beta a week or two before that.
There are available shares again, how to get more?
bozzie

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:42:39 AM

Exciting times to be a BC holder. Smiley
gpools

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:48:29 AM

We all know what occurred over the weekend and there is no need to open up old wounds. This is a new week and we now have an opportunity to reboot and start fresh. I am very excited about this week because people will start receiving their cards in the mail. I want to thank everyone who purchased a card, and I will ask that you please have patience because we are filling a lot of orders by hand. Everyone will get their cards.

We have raised just over $4450 for the Wall Street Event! I have always been impressed by the members of this community and how we always seem to get the job done. $4450 is a good start and I believe we will reach our goal.

Over the weekend their were a few comments about me funding the project solely. Messaging and perception is everything, and we have been doing an excellent job getting our message out. We are starting to be perceived as the community that gets the job done. We set a goal and we accomplish that goal. A few large donors do not give the same soundbites as "The BlackCoin community raised over $9000 to takeover Wall Street...etc...etc". It shows that this community is active and believes in this coin. What does that say to investors and merchants? It says there is a large active community ready to use these coins to buy goods and services. The optics of a community raising money is much more powerful than the optics of one or a few people sponsoring an event.

My plan has always been to use the power of this community to achieve our goal to be #1.  Some say I am an egomaniac or I think it is all about me. But if you look at my posts I make it clear that this coin very existence is dependent on our amazing community. If we just focus our energy on specific weekly goals we will be unstoppable.

If you can't donate because of financial reasons that is okay! The day of the event you can help spread the word around the net, money is just piece of the larger puzzle. We are going to need people to really "spam" the hell out of everywhere the day of and after the event.

Lets put this weekend behind us and get back to what we do best, and that is letting the rest of the wold know we are here to stay!

+1
thanks for hard work.
Troj

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:49:49 AM

+1
thanks for hard work.

++ that's right let's move on!
gpools

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:50:02 AM

Hello BlackCoin Community

As the BlackCoin Foundation we have worked hard in the past weeks and I am proud to present to the community at large one of our most ambitious fundraising ventures to date. As most of you know, BlackCoin is a phenomenal alternative cryptocurrency with substantial REAL advantages over its competitors. We are a greener, faster, coin that is ready for retail adoption and worldwide use… Only the world doesn't know this... That is hopefully about to change…

BlackCoin will be the first CryptoCurrency to hire a legitimate, brick and mortar, Public Relations Firm!

For several weeks the BlackCoin Foundation has been engaging PR firms in order to find one with the right technical expertise to help promote BlackCoin through various target media (think wired.com, theverge, wsj, financial times, and social media as well). After much deliberation we have decided on a company and are in the process of finalizing things contractually speaking. We are not going to release the PR firm's name until things are finalized, but they have a great deal of experience and are truly excited to be working with us. You will not be disappointed.

BlackCoin is Bitcoin 2.0. But spreading this message comes at significant cost. In order to secure a 90 day PR campaign (with options to retain services month to month after the initial 90 day period) the foundation has already raised over $15,000 USD! This has got the ball rolling, but we need help from the community! To finish paying for this venture we need the community to help raise an additional $15,000 USD.

The funds raised by the Foundation have allowed us to get things started, and over the next few days and weeks we will providing more and more information about the strategy, including key messages and timelines. Our strategy meetings will be 100% transparent and we will be updating the community about our every move. In the meantime, we need two things:

1.) Come up with suggestions! We have a powerful PR firm to bounce ideas off of and now is the time to brainstorm. What do you think is an important message? What is an important venue? Give us anything and everything you got, but please do your best to list your ideas in a concise and coherent manner.
2.) Please donate to the addresses below! This is a monumental and revolutionary undertaking that could very well shape the cryptocurrency landscape for years to come. Every little bit helps!

Linked below is a very high-level and preliminary overview that the PR firm provided to us in our most recent conference call. Some information has been redacted and the formatting has been altered (worsened) due to proprietary images (e.g. anything that could identify the PR Firm).

The Plan

The cryptocurrency world is having trouble competing with BlackCoin as is… With a capable and professional PR firm on our side, the sky is the limit.

Thanks and please donate today!
BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1    
Make sure to check the addresses in the original post!

Paypal: Donate with Paypal

Be the change you want to see in the world.

BlackCoin Is Going To Wall Street

This is an outline of what my wife and I have been planning for a few weeks. Please take a few minutes to read.

I have been promising something big in May, and today I have decided to present my project to the community so together we can make it a reality! My wife and I have been working on this project behind the scenes, and it has never been done before in crypto. We want BlackCoin to be the first Cypto Currency to pull it off!

So what is the big idea?

We want to hire 50 attractive women dressed in BlackCoin T-Shirts, and for 2 hours these women will converge on Wall Street and hand out Wall Street Edition BlackCoin cards and sell sheets describing BlackCoin.

Everything I have asked this community to do has lead us to this moment and now it is time to explain my master plan.

1. I rallied this community together to fund the press release projects so we can introduce the BlackCoin brand to mainstream media outlets, and at the same time learn how to focus our energy towards a single objective.

2. I created the BlackCoin card because I knew in the future we needed something "physical" to allow people to touch and feel. It is hard to get people to believe in something that only exists virtually. The cards are loaded with software that will make it easy to buy, manage, and trade BlackCoins.

3. I rallied this community to contact strategic companies like Vault Of Satoshi because I knew for us to succeed we needed a direct Fiat to BC service here in North America.

4. Now that step 1 -3 has been accomplished,  everything is in place for the main event.

What will the main event accomplish?

This plan is to kill 3 birds with one stone.

a. The cards and sell sheets will introduce new investors to BC. Although Wall Street is the location we do not care if "whales" on Wall Street invests in BC or not. Wall Street is just the backdrop. We want BC to be associated with wealth!

b. We will attract the attention of mainstream media. Not everyday 50 beautiful women dressed alike converge on Wall Street. The event will be covered by local and international media outlets. My wife will be calling media outlets the day before and during the event.

c. We will be making crypto history and we will show the rest of the crypto community how determined we are to make BlackCoin #1.

What is needed to make this a success?

Casting studio rental for day (Cast girls for rvent)
50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Cards + Retail Packaging
1000 Sell Sheets
Misc expenses: transportation..snacks...etc..etc

Total budget: $9540
Approximately 73,000 BC at the current exchange rate.

Note: I am not profiting off the cards we get made for this event, these will be community made cards at the wholesale factory price. I set 1000 cards as the minimum, but if we can raise more than $9540 I will get as many cards made as the donations allow.

Note: If we can raise $12,000 or more I will be able to hire a professional camera crew to follow the girls around. We can use that video to plaster all over the web and go viral!

This community has wanted something huge and I strongly believe this is what we need. Our recent partnerships with various companies have been great to make BC stronger, but it has done very little to get the  "BlackCoin brand out to the mainstream. We can have all the partnerships in the world, but if no one knows about us then partnerships mean very little. I think this event will give us the most ROI, and this will be the tipping point for BlackCoin.

To make this happen we need to raise the money by May 17th, and my wife and  I would like to do the event either the 29th or the 30th of May. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and all comments and suggestions are welcome since it will take this entire community to make this happen.

Below is the donation addresses (Please make sure you use the addresses from this original post or my signature only. Previously scammers have attempted to replace donation addresses with their own addresses when replying to the post.

Donation addresses:

I want to thank everyone who has contributed and every donation helps!!!

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:51:22 AM

I have already donated, but will also "spam".  Grin

Let's do this!
Ziploc

Activity: 405

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:54:56 AM

I have already donated, but will also "spam".  Grin

Let's do this!

we should make this, when it will happend,

The most viewed and read news of Internet
morituri13

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:02:09 PM

The conflict of interest is that, you (and the others) being board members of the proposed "Foundation" and therefore privy to inside information of all kinds, would of course have a serious conflict of interest since you are invested in the coin and could (would) act on that information to either buy or sell the coins with an unfair advantage. I am pretty sure you are aware of the laws that prevent such things to happen -or are designed to- in the real world, so surely you also see that inevitable conflict of interests, don't you?

Thanks in advance for addressing the matter.

It's possible. I can't discredit the notion. But the foundation itself started as a group of investors who pledged to each other that they would hold and build a better coin. It's sort of like going to reddit.com/r/bitcoin and calling it inside information. It's really just a bunch of excited people trying to promote an idea.. The only inside information we have is that we are trying really hard to make our holdings worth more.

That's about the only way I could address that. I mean if you think it out there aren't that many examples of things we could take advantage of. Unless we were actively trying to pump and dump the coin and manipulate prices, but if this was another pump and dump group we certainly wouldn't be paying for a PR firm, or addressing community concerns... I can't convince you to trust us, only our actions can..

I hope this helps.

I though we were trying to be clear and honest. And nice. No, sorry the analogy is very poor. I have gone some lengths to explain to you what an insider is and what are the legal limitations imposed on them. I will further point out the really stern discipline measures the SEC -and even the FBI- dispenses to those who violate those laws. This is a coin worth $0.13 but, in the future we all hope it will be worth much more. But even right now, you already are in possession of privileged information that only that group knows about- i.e. the name of the PR Company-, that could mean an important push of the coin's price when made public, so why wouldn't you, your friends and families, as well as those of the rest of your group, buy cheap and dump what you bought, at or near the top of the range once the news hit the street? There are no laws in crypto that would punish such actions so, why wouldn't you and or your co-foundation buddies do it? Today, for instance, I have read Arigard brag about his trading on IRC, so I imagine he is quite the active trader and maybe in sizable amounts. He is also in this foundation of yours, isn't he?

It isn't a matter of trust, unfortunately. Not even a matter of trust... but verify. It is, in fact, a matter of there not being a need at all for a controlling foundation and one being rammed down every investor's throat, which is quite a different matter. Nobody, but those 15-20, will benefit from the existence of the foundation (if you guys want some actions, you could just the same present them and even sponsor them is you feel strongly enough about them... including the notion of the PR firm hiring). So, once again, why a foundation for a coin that is doing very well indeed without one and that is only 2 months old.

Lets forget about being disingenuous, shall we? This is clearly a political land grab to ensure the control and centralization of BlackCoin. Nothing else.

And very well could prove to be it's undoing.

Thanks for the reply Barabbas. The above was as honest as I can be in regards to this topic. I appreciate your example (the pr firm name). If you think it through though you will find it offers me no benefit in terms of trading. It is not as if XYZ firm = increase to 39 and ABC firm = increase to 36 so we can set our sells perfectly. All it means, as far as we know, is good news for BC. I hope if you think of more examples you will bring them forward.

Furthermore, I don't see how us hiring a PR firm could ever NOT be inside information for at least some period of time. You are basically saying no one can do anything, because that will be inside information..

Again I am part of a group of investors who are interested in BC. That is all. We are not a 'controlling organization' (Can you give me an example of how we would exert control in any way differently than a large investor??).. But as an investor group we needed organization amongst ourselves. It would be impossible for me to have negotiated with a PR firm as a representative of topic 469640 of the bitcointalk forums. The foundation was formed to allow us more real world opportunity to help BC. I don't know how else to phrase this and convince you of this.

Please again, I ask if you wish to continue that you be as polite as possible.

Also, Arigard is not a member (AFAIK, there could be confusion about nicks), though I appreciate his ideas and content very much.
troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:13:38 PM

LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!! WE ARE GOING TO WALL STREET!!!!!
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:17:39 PM

pump this coin.
Penait1

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:17:46 PM

THE SKY IS THE LIMIT, LET'S DO THIS

http://i62.tinypic.com/28cdlcp.png
GoldMath

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:19:04 PM

Last 6 days profitability multipool

http://imagesup.org/images12/1399292114-miner.jpg
angryacorn

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:24:40 PM

f@ck WC and that slimey leader calling the shots! im increasing my stake in BC like I should have at the start! anyways Hope i find a home here Smiley even if i did bash a few BC members during the wc/bc fud attacks! my apologies. anyways looks like i got a lot of reading todo :/ haha

All good my friend, past events are just that. Let's put aside whatever spite we have, and create an ongoing community with continual progress in project development and creation Smiley

Help out or contribute towards discussions and project planning

here:
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/

and

here:
http://blackcointalk.com/index.php/board,5.0.html

you are very most welcome to create your own thread to discuss your own projects or ideas Smiley

Welcome to the community

thanks, this community is impressive! cant believe how active everyone is and the amount of projects, THAT GET DONE! haha all i can say is if BC doesnt make it with a community like this ill be taking my leave from crypto haha Smiley excited to see how things start unfolding.
hashmoon

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:29:52 PM

great job bcpool!!
Degolep

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:31:48 PM

thats awesome.

where did you get this chart?
Pages: « 1 ... 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 [1433] 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: