Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:59:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 [1489] 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509626 times)
colinfx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:47:04 PM

Let´s do this fucking public pump

I want to dump some coins when you pump it and then buy some Cinni

Yeah and if IconicExpert can tell us who the "insider" is then maybe I can join in to and make back some of my day trading losses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
judgecrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:48:11 PM

Are there any "innocent" investors in crypto?  We are all greedy bastards looking for a huge windfall...  I am here for the money.  

Iconic makes money from the card... so what? he deserves it and it is like selling a cake... he took the flour and ingredients and baked it and marketed it.

Pool operator makes money from pool... so what? He should

People paid for hash during PoW... so what?  anyone could have...  its not a premine where only 1 person has a chance at it.

Why are we expecting people to be benevolent?  I trust people who are greedy.  At least you know what they want.

Blackcoin is the first true PoS only coin with a PROVEN dev who has even helped other coins.  If WC has any value and People are trying to revive AC, then BC should be at 100,000 sat.

Lets stop attacking one another so we can make some money... If we took half this energy and put it to the coin where would we be.

Judge Neil / Judge Crypto
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:50:45 PM

Yes I wanted to do a public pump...not one behind closed doors that only benefit the few privy to be in the "room". I wanted to do a public pump. But for argument sake you are right. I am a bad man for wanting to do a pump. So the fact I wanted to do a public pump negates the fact the did do a private pump that hurt thousands of people?

Get your pom poms, lube, and get in line....

I did not support your PUMP - NOW I SEE WHY I AM ON YOUR LIST!!!!!

I do not believe that it gives the right image for the coin. BlackCoin is a $10m coin, to make it rise above shitcoin status means this coin cannot be PUMP and DUMP. So I am GLAD I did not support YOUR PUMP.

I want REAL investors for this coin. This is how we will surpass dogecoin and move towards litecoin.

IconicExpert - this coin is gonna have a hard time rising with you screwing up this thread every few days with your totally crazy and paranoid like conspiracy theories. This quicker you QUIT or just HOLD and let the community do the work, the better.

I not only did not support his pump but was, far and above, the most outspoken and acerbic critic of the idea... and yet, he did not included me in the list of accused...

Colin I don't know if you are part of "The Group" or part of the group that rushed to grab the land of "The Foundation". I know that you have an extraordinary interest if getting funds for this proposed "Foundation" for no reason at all (in the words of Soepkip, you guys -I include you, on assumption only- have been acting at the foundation from day one. So why would you need to the "The BlackCoin Foundation", when you effectively could have continued doing exactly what you propose to do under the foundation umbrella, just like you were doing before. Why? Sounded like a good idea at the time? Nobody came with the idea that perhaps it wouldn't be ethical that the destiny of the Coin would be in the hands of a few investors? Were you aware of the at least 5 Pumps and counting and the people involved in them? Are you now aware of who the proposed board of the proposed foundation are? (this seems to be changing like a game of musical chairs as we speak...) Are you aware that Soepkip admits to just being a modest miner who owns just over 100,000 BC and cashes in every once in a while "just to pay the rent"?

If I am correct in my deductions, you are included in IE's list because a buddy of yours (or The Group" if you are not part of it, has let him know that you are  indeed involved in the conspiracy. Since he has no permission to do so, IE will not reveal who the informer is... but I firmly believe that we will find out soon enough. He/she may have and deliver the proof you are so repeatedly asking for and pretending it didn't exist. If that's the case, you may find very hard to justify your position, your "generosity" and the repeated questioning. So why don't we start by you answering clearly those questions on the above paragraph? Oh and have I said that if you feel IE's has libeled you, it'll cost much less than $5k that you are so "generously" donating, to get his ass in a New York Court? You see, this may be the Wild West, but libel here is still a serious and punishable legal offense.

Just in case the idea hadn't crossed your mind...

There is no information for IconicExpert to post. Can I be bothered to burden myself with some loser on a public forum in a court 3,000 miles away? Can I be bothered with the hassle? Not really. I've got better things to do with my time.

But, i've personally put a lot of time and effort in to this coin. It's a travesty someone can try to destroy it just by typing up some accusation with absolutely no proof whatsoever to back it up.

The questions in the first paragraph, Colin...
colinfx

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:51:24 PM

Oh you think I am not actually matching the donations? That's interesting. You don't believe I can "afford" it? Not another conspiracy in the making already I see?

I've raised $6,400 in 24 hours. Is that not enough for 1 day?

Any news on your "insider"? How about just a snippet of "evidence" for us to peruse?

You are damaging to BlackCoin and I will not support any more of your efforts. You are a liability.

I know YOU might not understand this, but when I give my word to someone I keep it. So if this person decides never to give me permission to release the info or never comes forward I will just have to look like a liar.

Let me give you some advice. Anytime someone tries as hard as you to clear their "name"...(every page for the last 5 hours),  it doesn't look good. Just stop posting everyone knows "you are innocent"... We got it.

There's no insider is there? There's no-one to name?

It's nearly midnight in the UK, i'll carry on with my fund raising tomorrow. Let's see if I can hit $10k in 48 hours for the 90 day PR campaign. And yes, $5,000 of it will be from my PERSONAL resources. You are now a complete waste of my time. Good riddance!

LOL.
alison03

Activity: 294

★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:54:32 PM

Over the last 24 hours I have PERSONALLY helped raise over $6,000 for the 90 Day PR campaign. $3,000 of it matched from my own pocket.

And the appreciation I get from IconicExpert and his minions? Sweet F.A together will an accusation that I "price fix" BlackCoin.

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24si9s/i_will_match_your_pr_donations_to_5000_for_24/

What have you done for BlackCoin today IconicExpert? You are a joke.

Yes you "helped" fool the community with another ploy. By the way shouldn't you guys go back to spamming the forum with requests for donations? Before I made my "accusations" you were spamming it every page, but now you seemed more focused on "clearing" your name. If it is not true why are you trying so hard to prove you are not guilty? It is fine...you can say "they made me do it"...lol

The Fact you were so eager to match each donation with your own like Sanata Clause from North Crypto doesn't make sense to many. Just because people do not want to be "bullied" on an open forum doesn't mean there are not people with concerns.

wow. so now it's bad to be focused on wanting to clear his name? And 'why is he trying so hard to prove he's not guilty'?" Should he just roll over and let you and your accounts (hey if you can accuse people of having them I can accuse you too, right?) make baseless allegations against him for hours on end? REALLY???

And for the record, I don't know colinfx, don't think I've ever spoken to him, but you are really making it really easy to understand his pov when you won't post any facts...just random and wild accusations.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:54:44 PM

Yes I wanted to do a public pump...not one behind closed doors that only benefit the few privy to be in the "room". I wanted to do a public pump. But for argument sake you are right. I am a bad man for wanting to do a pump. So the fact I wanted to do a public pump negates the fact the did do a private pump that hurt thousands of people?

I do not believe that it gives the right image for the coin. BlackCoin is a $10m coin, to make it rise above shitcoin status means this coin cannot be PUMP and DUMP. So I am GLAD I did not support YOUR PUMP.

I want REAL investors for this coin. This is how we will surpass dogecoin and move towards litecoin.

IconicExpert - this coin is gonna have a hard time rising with you screwing up this thread every few days with your totally crazy and paranoid like conspiracy theories. This quicker you QUIT or just HOLD and let the community do the work, the better.

I not only did not support his pump but was, far and above, the most outspoken and acerbic critic of the idea... and yet, he did not included me in the list of accused...

Colin I don't know if you are part of "The Group" or part of the group that rushed to grab the land of "The Foundation". I know that you have an extraordinary interest if getting funds for this proposed "Foundation" for no reason at all (in the words of Soepkip, you guys -I include you, on assumption only- have been acting at the foundation from day one. So why would you need to the "The BlackCoin Foundation", when you effectively could have continued doing exactly what you propose to do under the foundation umbrella, just like you were doing before. Why? Sounded like a good idea at the time? Nobody came with the idea that perhaps it wouldn't be ethical that the destiny of the Coin would be in the hands of a few investors? Were you aware of the at least 5 Pumps and counting and the people involved in them? Are you now aware of who the proposed board of the proposed foundation are? (this seems to be changing like a game of musical chairs as we speak...) Are you aware that Soepkip admits to just being a modest miner who owns just over 100,000 BC and cashes in every once in a while "just to pay the rent"?

If I am correct in my deductions, you are included in IE's list because a buddy of yours (or The Group" if you are not part of it, has let him know that you are  indeed involved in the conspiracy. Since he has no permission to do so, IE will not reveal who the informer is... but I firmly believe that we will find out soon enough. He/she may have and deliver the proof you are so repeatedly asking for and pretending it didn't exist. If that's the case, you may find very hard to justify your position, your "generosity" and the repeated questioning. So why don't we start by you answering clearly those questions on the above paragraph? Oh and have I said that if you feel IE's has libeled you, it'll cost much less than $5k that you are so "generously" donating, to get his ass in a New York Court? You see, this may be the Wild West, but libel here is still a serious and punishable legal offense.

There is no information for IconicExpert to post. Can I be bothered to burden myself with some loser on a public forum in a court 3,000 miles away? Can I be bothered with the hassle? Not really. I've got better things to do with my time.

But, i've personally put a lot of time and effort in to this coin. It's a travesty someone can try to destroy it just by typing up some accusation with absolutely no proof whatsoever to back it up.

Who were involved in the first 4 pumps? As far as I know there was a lot of Twitter pump, hype, paired with Radiostatic's pool.

The 5th pump was mostly Chinese.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:55:28 PM

Oh you think I am not actually matching the donations? That's interesting. You don't believe I can "afford" it? Not another conspiracy in the making already I see?

I've raised $6,400 in 24 hours. Is that not enough for 1 day?

Any news on your "insider"? How about just a snippet of "evidence" for us to peruse?

You are damaging to BlackCoin and I will not support any more of your efforts. You are a liability.

I know YOU might not understand this, but when I give my word to someone I keep it. So if this person decides never to give me permission to release the info or never comes forward I will just have to look like a liar.

Let me give you some advice. Anytime someone tries as hard as you to clear their "name"...(every page for the last 5 hours),  it doesn't look good. Just stop posting everyone knows "you are innocent"... We got it.

There's no insider is there? There's no-one to name?

It's nearly midnight in the UK, i'll carry on with my fund raising tomorrow. Let's see if I can hit $10k in 48 hours for the 90 day PR campaign. And yes, $5,000 of it will be from my PERSONAL resources. You are now a complete waste of my time. Good riddance!

LOL.

Yes you got me...I am lying  Roll Eyes

A few days ago I asked Seopkip to verify some things I claimed and he did.
Today I asked Maarx to verify some things I claimed and he did.
So I have a track record for telling the truth, but out the blue I decide to turn into a liar...

Good night and get some rest... Smiley
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:57:57 PM

"hurt thousands of people"

We have 1200+ adresses with 1+ BC Cheesy substract double and triple wallet addresses and we have about 800+ active users.
Rest keep money on echanges.

When investors in entering on PUMP or wave up this is RISK and GREED...
There is no innocence there... you entering at pump you need to know that you need to sell of fast elsewhere you will get burned look all
p&d patterns.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
BlackHaze

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:58:51 PM

https://i.imgur.com/8Ssozdy.jpg

Join the Black Knights in their Quest!

www.reddit.com/r/blackoin

No pointless and endless arguments filling up page after page and thus missing the useful content!
 Reddit is community voted so you won't have to read through alot of useless and ego-driven arguments.

Aren't you tired of taking hours to read up only to find out there are another 50 pages with nonsense, while maybe 5 of those pages are actually worth reading?

Join now!   Smiley
fiftyseven

Activity: 427
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:59:21 PM

We have 1200+ adresses with 1+ BC Cheesy substract double and triple wallet addresses and we have about 800+ active users.

You mean 12000+

http://coinia.net/blackcoin/getbalance.php?top=12000
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:59:48 PM

When investors in entering on PUMP or wave up this is RISK and GREED...
There is no innocence there... you entering at pump you need to know that you need to sell of fast elsewhere you will get burned look all
p&d patterns.

There are more wallets than that in total....
colinfx

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:03:40 PM

Update: My donation match has raised $6,220 in just 24 hours!!! Thank You!

BACK TO BUSINESS!

Dear BlackCoin Community,

I'm blown away by the potential of the upcoming 90 day PR campaign. Our lovely coin will be catapulted onto the world stage and I firmly believe this will be immensely beneficial to BC. So over the weekend I thought, "what can I do to help BlackCoin?" in addition to my donations to all projects already?

Well. I've decided to put all my efforts into assisting with the PR campaign by making FURTHER donations to the cause equal to those raised by the community up to a value of $5,000.

I promise to match EVERY donation from now onwards for 24 hours up to a total of $5,000. You can pay in any of the official denominations. For accounting purposes I need you to list your donation transaction ID on reddit, I will then match it 100%. I will be promoting my fund raiser on Reddit, Twitter and BitCoinTalk.

Official donation addresses:

BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1
Paypal: http://www.blackcoin.co/donate/

Tell me about your donation HERE on Reddit, and I will match it:

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24si9s/i_will_match_your_pr_donations_to_5000_for_24/

So, please help me reach my target, together we can add $10,000 to the fund raised. If you have already donated (like me) then consider donating AGAIN as I'm going double it for you! Let's get BlackCoin to $1 sooner rather than later!!

Let's get this PR campaign underway and prove what an AWESOME COMMUNITY we are!

You can find more about the PR campaign here: http://www.blackcoin.co/general/the-next-step-for-blackcoin-hiring-an-pr-agency/

Thank you for donations so far guys!

Digicidal 500 BC donation MATCHED!
svojoe 1.1 BTC donation MATCHED!
UdjinM6 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
noerc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
SunnyIgor 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
ener_bc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!
JamesR1 200 BC donation MATCHED!!
@kumkeejjl $10 donation / 85 BC MATCHED!!
KrzysiekJ 0.0571 BTC donation MATCHED!!
CryptoPlankton 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
flare_one 1,000 BC donation - MATCHED!!
kilaarss 100 BC donation - MATCHED!!
germsite 2,500 BC donation MATCHED!!
HankYankell 2,000 BC donation MATCHED!!
Hushpuppy 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
Marco 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
keshuker 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!
jarheadjred 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
Gduppy 300 BC donation MATCHED!!
eterna156 10$ donation / 85 BC MATCHED!!!
mousetu 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!!
noerc 1 BTC donation MATCHED!!!
matrix961 339 BC donation MATCHED!!
patcrypt 500 BC donation MATCHED!!!
valarmor 0.5 BTC donation MATCHED!!!
LSM 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!!

Approx $3,110 MATCHED to $6,220 so far! KEEP IT COMING!!! Let's do this!!

Come on guys - BlackCoin needs YOU!

Let's take BlackCoin to the TOP! First coin with Professional Marketing - 90 day campaign!
cryptoexplorer

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:06:06 PM

IE you talk to much man. Prove what you have been accusing, answer those people man. You're making yourself look really bad and that's not helping & comforting the old & new investor.

Go on IconicExpert - PROVE IT! Just post SOMETHING, ANYTHING that makes it look like you didn't just dream all this whole thing up.

+1 Honestly by refusing to give any specifics, Iconic leaves neutral parties with a bad taste in their mouths. He says people can see for themselves, and what people are seeing is him ranting and sound completely delusional. He uses generalizations a lot..."everyone you talk to said they were holding", you've gotten "many pm's", there are "lots of fake accounts"...but no proof anywhere. Like it was mentioned, he is making bold accusations, but have to prove it to be true. Otherwise all he's doing is making himself look stupid and hurting the coin in the process too.

I mean say I wanted to falsely accuse IE of trying to bribe me or something. Wouldn't he (and the community) demand that *I* show him the proof? A screenshot of our chat, an email, whatever. And when I refuse, and instead ask HIM to prove that he didn't do it, wouldn't that just discredit me? This is what he's doing, and he just keeps going on and on about it. But still, all this time, he has produced nothing concrete.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence...
hamzatu

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:06:54 PM

This is a spoof thread, right?
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:07:36 PM

Update: My donation match has raised $6,220 in just 24 hours!!! Thank You!

BACK TO BUSINESS!

Dear BlackCoin Community,

I'm blown away by the potential of the upcoming 90 day PR campaign. Our lovely coin will be catapulted onto the world stage and I firmly believe this will be immensely beneficial to BC. So over the weekend I thought, "what can I do to help BlackCoin?" in addition to my donations to all projects already?

Well. I've decided to put all my efforts into assisting with the PR campaign by making FURTHER donations to the cause equal to those raised by the community up to a value of $5,000.

I promise to match EVERY donation from now onwards for 24 hours up to a total of $5,000. You can pay in any of the official denominations. For accounting purposes I need you to list your donation transaction ID on reddit, I will then match it 100%. I will be promoting my fund raiser on Reddit, Twitter and BitCoinTalk.

Official donation addresses:

BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1
Paypal: http://www.blackcoin.co/donate/

Tell me about your donation HERE on Reddit, and I will match it:

So, please help me reach my target, together we can add $10,000 to the fund raised. If you have already donated (like me) then consider donating AGAIN as I'm going double it for you! Let's get BlackCoin to $1 sooner rather than later!!

Let's get this PR campaign underway and prove what an AWESOME COMMUNITY we are!

You can find more about the PR campaign here: http://www.blackcoin.co/general/the-next-step-for-blackcoin-hiring-an-pr-agency/

Thank you for donations so far guys!

Digicidal 500 BC donation MATCHED!
svojoe 1.1 BTC donation MATCHED!
UdjinM6 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
noerc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
SunnyIgor 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
ener_bc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!
JamesR1 200 BC donation MATCHED!!
@kumkeejjl $10 donation / 85 BC MATCHED!!
KrzysiekJ 0.0571 BTC donation MATCHED!!
CryptoPlankton 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
flare_one 1,000 BC donation - MATCHED!!
kilaarss 100 BC donation - MATCHED!!
germsite 2,500 BC donation MATCHED!!
HankYankell 2,000 BC donation MATCHED!!
Hushpuppy 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
Marco 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
keshuker 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!
jarheadjred 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
Gduppy 300 BC donation MATCHED!!
eterna156 10$ donation / 85 BC MATCHED!!!
mousetu 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!!
noerc 1 BTC donation MATCHED!!!
matrix961 339 BC donation MATCHED!!
patcrypt 500 BC donation MATCHED!!!
valarmor 0.5 BTC donation MATCHED!!!
LSM 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!!

Approx $3,110 MATCHED to $6,220 so far! KEEP IT COMING!!! Let's do this!!

Come on guys - BlackCoin needs YOU!

Let's take BlackCoin to the TOP! First coin with Professional Marketing - 90 day campaign!

thanks colin
Strugg
Legendary

Activity: 882

NAV Coin [NAV]

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:07:56 PM

@IconicExpert I respect You for all Your work, that You made for BC community and projects that You did and were doing.
You probably even are right about that what You wrote here today. But unfortunately it doesn't really matter.
It's free market. In addition it's crypto market. Manipulations are part of this cryptoworld. You can deal with that or end up your investing journey. It's that simple.

In another words:
ALL THAT MESS RIGHT THERE HAS TO END. HOW LONG ARE YOU TALKING TO EACH OTHER WITH ONE SHIT TO ANOTHER SHIT?! IS IT A F**KIN SOAP OPERA? I DON'T GIVE A FU** WHO SAID OR DID WHAT.
 Just do Your best to make this coin best and all will be fine.
Cheers

NAV Coin [NAV] Community & PR Manager
Visit the Thread!
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:08:08 PM

Who were involved in the first 4 pumps? As far as I know there was a lot of Twitter pump, hype, paired with Radiostatic's pool.

The 5th pump was mostly Chinese.

Thank you maarx for, selectively, answering on Colin's name. But since you seem to be the guy who knows all about the proposed foundation (at least your are the one that has me more confused with the constant musical chairs) AND the "group of investors" that were going to be the Foundation-but-are-not-going-to-be-no-more, and that I understood were the ones behind those 5 pumps, including the "mostly Chinese" one, why don't you answer all of them? Is or was Colin one of the group?
Is he going to be a member of the board of the proposed foundation? Oh I know "99% of all these questions are going to be answered by the website" but I am more interested in the other 1% if you don't mind much. Is Soepkip now in or out? The Doge posted the only him and Rat4 from the devs team would be part of the Foundation, is that on still or off?

Please feel free to add anything beyond the strict answers that you may consider valuable.

Thanks!

colinfx

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:08:49 PM

To The BlackCoin Community:

I do apologise that I have been "sidetracked", i'm normally more controlled but I was caught unawares of the personal attacks and accusations against me. I am now exhausted at trying to get to the bottom of something that doesn't exist.

So, tomorrow, onwards and UPWARDS! I'll get back to business, supporting the BlackCoin cause (as I have done for many weeks) and focus my communications around Reddit, Twitter and BlackCoinTalk. Of course I will post some updates here too but i'll keep it minimal.

I've placed IconicExpert on ignore as what he has to say is irrelevant and serves only to make me lose focus. I will also place any of his friends/followers/supporters/shill accounts on ignore also as they are frankly one and the same and have the same agenda, whatever that is, which I quite frankly do not care about.

So, goodnight and let's get back to business tomorrow!

If you make any donations overnight, i'll catch up tomorrow!
pscb

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:08:57 PM

https://i.imgur.com/8Ssozdy.jpg

Join the Black Knights in their Quest!

www.reddit.com/r/blackoin

No pointless and endless arguments filling up page after page and thus missing the useful content!
 Reddit is community voted so you won't have to read through alot of useless and ego-driven arguments.

Aren't you tired of taking hours to read up only to find out there are another 50 pages with nonsense, while maybe 5 of those pages are actually worth reading?

Nice one, true, and much better than those brainwashing pictures of sheep and wolves...
Those people might think they are actually talking to some kind of morons...
DanielVG

Activity: 266

I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:10:08 PM

This is a spoof thread, right?

no, everything is dead serious here, welcome to the newest crypto-generation.

Pages: « 1 ... 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 [1489] 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: