Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:15:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 [351] 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509624 times)
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:49:53 PM

lol mintcoin's community feel's like the stackcoin community......LOL

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SeriousCoins14

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Coinoholic

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:52:13 PM

I wish the best for people that bought into Mint, but I ditched it completely for BC.

I'm about to call it a night on trading. I'm confident here, none of the top 100 wallets shrunk, some of them went up quite a bit. Good signs are good.

Goodnight, see you guys at 10k

XBC BTUCL6SoNCMYmvmY7tJ33EdtdvyNL4wdhr
hellohellooo

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:58:55 PM

Now there is a multipool that mines the most profitable coin and exchanges it for mintcoins and pays out to your mintcoin address. We're doomed!

Mintcoin devs cashed out their 700mil right? I don't think a multipool will save them in this case.
Yes dev refused to tell what he did with premined coins Cheesy...So conclusion is simple ^^.

About multipool on Mintcoin in reality miners will mine for that 20% inflation and guys with 10m+ wallets will be very happy Smiley...

OK lets troll some Ultra POS system and be glad that r4t make BC as it is:

1. Have UTC in wallet
2. Don't spend it during that year
3. Have wallet online all year < HOLY SHIT O_o !!!
4. Have wallet unlocked for minting...

BC seems scared of MINT and Ultra, why? Always spreading FUD of MINT and Ultra here and now I see people going over to their forum and doing it too. Is this how cryptos work? Seems dirty. I found this quote from the MINT team on their page along with a lot of other posts which dont support the idea that their dev sold all his coins:

"A substantial part of the premine is geared toward an incoming project. I won't tell you how much, what is this project and how long it will take (although I have the answers for at least two of them). I just want you to know that it goes for the premine as it goes for the rest of mintcoin: this is a long term project. So the premine must also be spent scarcely. And this is exactly what is going on.

Now, I agree that, if I was the dev, I would have acted differently on some things (the dev knows it). Still, things are starting to make sense for me.
I won't ask you to believe me, that's not the point. The point here is to say: no, the premine has not been sold, it is only kept at as long-term reserve.
Day-trade, sell, buy, hold. Whatever you do is good. If you day-trade, you create traffic. If you sell, you give opportunity to newcomers to know about mintcoin (even if they ultimately sell it too, they will have heard about it and this matters more than raw performance of an unknown coin). Buying now is a good opportunity too. And of course, if you hold, you'll get interest Smiley

Remember: mintcoin is long-term, patience is wisdom."

He also makes the point that, why the helll would he still be around and working on the project if he sold all his coins.. Just today

Based on the size of the community and the number of exchanges, merchants, payment solutions, games and services that have been set up for MINT compared to just about any coin I can find that was released around the same time it would seem the dev team has held true to this so far.

SO why are people bad talking other coins? Should I buy into MINT and UTC? People seem to worry about things which are about to take off.. I notice a lot of MINT people worrying about BC before it shot up...
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:59:22 PM

i just moved one of the top 100 up ;P

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:00:40 PM

and I hope the price doesnt skyrocket any time soon, it sets a stronger floor if its built over time....

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Lokken86

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:01:01 PM

Lots of weak sell orders. Should be easy for a push back to 4k.
RunOrDie

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:03:59 PM

and is it allways the same shit with with alt coins..... pump and dump...... sux !!!!
Lokken86

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:09:39 PM

Trading is slowing down. Time to call it a night and hopefully not wake up to 400sat Tongue
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:13:58 PM

Trading is slowing down. Time to call it a night and hopefully not wake up to 400sat Tongue

Hopefully wake up with 4k sat Wink
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:16:13 PM

Hopefully wake up with 4k sat Wink

more like  10k Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ThePatient

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:17:36 PM

I am not fond of the BC logo at all, btw (for what its worth). It looks to...transformers-ish.

I was trying to find a logo someone else made posted from a few days ago, can't find it tho. I dug that one a lot.  
ThePatient

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:20:01 PM

Guys do you think of hiring a pro designer for the logo? I believe it is important on the way to success.

+1 for this suggestion.

It might seem trivial at the current stage of development, but to a certain cross section of users, a product's look and feel is a very powerful trigger. The website looks great, but the logo lets it down (imo). Putting to one side technical arguments, this is where setups like Feather Coin have an edge. If this project is to have the legs that many here are asserting, and if the project has a sudden surge in interest for whatever reasons, when those visitors come knocking, I'm willing to bet that a significant number will react more positively if the whole package has a quality, professional, considered feel to it.

I should point out that, even though I have had a hazy awareness of this growing phenomenon ( alt currencies ) for a little while, it's only in the past month or so that I've taken a real interest in its possibilities, and have become hooked and sold on its potential and viability.

I do a bit of web app development work, have some experience of integrating conventional payment processing systems, and with that hat on, this technology is a no brainer. However, that work brings me into contact with many average punters, for many of whom Paypal is a new and wonderous thing. I work on some great looking sites ( designed by other people ! ), and some monsters, often in similar market spaces. Almost without fail, it is the slicker, more considered sites that bring in the business.

It's a similar process to preparing for a job interview. It's a shit process, and one that most of us have had to go through. Rarely are we lucky enough to be able to go to an interview where to don't need to consider our appearance to some degree ( unless you're applying for the position of SysAdmin down in the bowels somewhere ). If you scrub up a bit, your chances of being taken seriously are just that little bit enhanced, and it's that 'little bit' that might tip the odds in your favour.

I'm not asserting that this need to 'present' is either good or bad. It just is. I was laying awake last night thinking about just this very thing, will upload something for consideration, but am certain that a pro should have a chance to give this very interesting coin the little bit of polish that might just push it where it deserves to go.

We are looking into this one Smiley

I know but I believe we need something more upmarket guys. Just my two mBC.
Edit: or at least a lot of trimming on that design. Smiley

Just found it.
I love this logo.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:20:26 PM

I am not fond of the BC logo at all, btw (for what its worth). It looks to...transformers-ish.

I was trying to find a logo someone else made posted from a few days ago, can't find it tho. I dug that one a lot.  

See this thread, maybe you will find it

http://blackcointalk.com/index.php?topic=218.0

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
ToScA-

Activity: 335

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:20:57 PM

Guys do you think of hiring a pro designer for the logo? I believe it is important on the way to success.

+1 for this suggestion.

It might seem trivial at the current stage of development, but to a certain cross section of users, a product's look and feel is a very powerful trigger. The website looks great, but the logo lets it down (imo). Putting to one side technical arguments, this is where setups like Feather Coin have an edge. If this project is to have the legs that many here are asserting, and if the project has a sudden surge in interest for whatever reasons, when those visitors come knocking, I'm willing to bet that a significant number will react more positively if the whole package has a quality, professional, considered feel to it.

I should point out that, even though I have had a hazy awareness of this growing phenomenon ( alt currencies ) for a little while, it's only in the past month or so that I've taken a real interest in its possibilities, and have become hooked and sold on its potential and viability.

I do a bit of web app development work, have some experience of integrating conventional payment processing systems, and with that hat on, this technology is a no brainer. However, that work brings me into contact with many average punters, for many of whom Paypal is a new and wonderous thing. I work on some great looking sites ( designed by other people ! ), and some monsters, often in similar market spaces. Almost without fail, it is the slicker, more considered sites that bring in the business.

It's a similar process to preparing for a job interview. It's a shit process, and one that most of us have had to go through. Rarely are we lucky enough to be able to go to an interview where to don't need to consider our appearance to some degree ( unless you're applying for the position of SysAdmin down in the bowels somewhere ). If you scrub up a bit, your chances of being taken seriously are just that little bit enhanced, and it's that 'little bit' that might tip the odds in your favour.

I'm not asserting that this need to 'present' is either good or bad. It just is. I was laying awake last night thinking about just this very thing, will upload something for consideration, but am certain that a pro should have a chance to give this very interesting coin the little bit of polish that might just push it where it deserves to go.

We are looking into this one Smiley

I know but I believe we need something more upmarket guys. Just my two mBC.
Edit: or at least a lot of trimming on that design. Smiley

Just found it.
I love this logo.

Agreed. That one is really sleek looking!
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:21:50 PM

Now there is a multipool that mines the most profitable coin and exchanges it for mintcoins and pays out to your mintcoin address. We're doomed!

Mintcoin devs cashed out their 700mil right? I don't think a multipool will save them in this case.
Yes dev refused to tell what he did with premined coins Cheesy...So conclusion is simple ^^.

About multipool on Mintcoin in reality miners will mine for that 20% inflation and guys with 10m+ wallets will be very happy Smiley...

1. Have UTC in wallet

BC seems scared of MINT and Ultra, why? Always spreading FUD of MINT and Ultra here and now I see people going over to their forum and doing it too. Is this how cryptos work? Seems dirty. I found this quote from the MINT team on their page along with a lot of other posts which dont support the idea that their dev sold all his coins:

"A substantial part of the premine is geared toward an incoming project. I won't tell you how much, what is this project and how long it will take (although I have the answers for at least two of them). I just want you to know that it goes for the premine as it goes for the rest of mintcoin: this is a long term project. So the premine must also be spent scarcely. And this is exactly what is going on.

Now, I agree that, if I was the dev, I would have acted differently on some things (the dev knows it). Still, things are starting to make sense for me.
I won't ask you to believe me, that's not the point. The point here is to say: no, the premine has not been sold, it is only kept at as long-term reserve.
Day-trade, sell, buy, hold. Whatever you do is good. If you day-trade, you create traffic. If you sell, you give opportunity to newcomers to know about mintcoin (even if they ultimately sell it too, they will have heard about it and this matters more than raw performance of an unknown coin). Buying now is a good opportunity too. And of course, if you hold, you'll get interest Smiley

He also makes the point that, why the helll would he still be around and working on the project if he sold all his coins.. Just today

Based on the size of the community and the number of exchanges, merchants, payment solutions, games and services that have been set up for MINT compared to just about any coin I can find that was released around the same time it would seem the dev team has held true to this so far.

SO why are people bad talking other coins? Should I buy into MINT and UTC? People seem to worry about things which are about to take off.. I notice a lot of MINT people worrying about BC before it shot up...
About fud:
My opinion was created from this post i will paste it:
orginal analize: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497029.0
i

"The developer of the coin mentioned here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=450381.msg5449543#msg5449543 that he will add a MINT/USD exchange, when the community contributes 5 million MINT. But wait? Doesn’t he own a 700 million premine? Isn’t the premine considered to be for exactly these kind of things. If you consider PoS, he could have minted 5 million in no time.
This is just a guess, but as the dev refuses to tell us about the whereabouts of the premine, I wasn’t surprised, if he has already sold off all his coins  during the pump."

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
hellohellooo

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:26:59 PM

1. Have UTC in wallet

About fud:
i

"The developer of the coin mentioned here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=450381.msg5449543#msg5449543 that he will add a MINT/USD exchange, when the community contributes 5 million MINT. But wait? Doesn’t he own a 700 million premine? Isn’t the premine considered to be for exactly these kind of things. If you consider PoS, he could have minted 5 million in no time.
This is just a guess, but as the dev refuses to tell us about the whereabouts of the premine, I wasn’t surprised, if he has already sold off all his coins  during the pump."

The Dev asked for the 5m as a way to gauge how interested and supportive the community would be of the exchange... There are already fiat MINT exchanges and the community did not pay for them... he still has the 700m and he is using it for other things, clearly as can be seen if you look at how many developments there are on a regular basis. Don't act like your "opinion" is the truth is all I am sayign and dont try to convince other people your opinion is the truth when it is just an opinion/speculation.
ThePatient

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:29:24 PM

Does BC have a chance to stick around in the alt-community (as in 1 + years down the road)?
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:30:23 PM

1. Have UTC in wallet

About fud:
i

The Dev asked for the 5m as a way to gauge how interested and supportive the community would be of the exchange... There are already fiat MINT exchanges and the community did not pay for them... he still has the 700m and he is using it for other things, clearly as can be seen if you look at how many developments there are on a regular basis. Don't act like your "opinion" is the truth is all I am sayign and dont try to convince other people your opinion is the truth when it is just an opinion/speculation.

what are you the dev of mintcoin? made a new account just to come argue? #LOL

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:41:10 PM

Been mining BC Multipool all day with about 1.8Mh/s. Received a payment of only 7 BC, seems really low.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:45:24 PM

it all looks good, we need a few big dumps from the top 30 addresses though to spread the coin out a bit more, 30-40% are in top 100

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 [351] 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: