Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:53:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 [506] 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509626 times)
CryptoSteam

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 02:29:32 AM

It's been fun to read the threads lately.. Anyway don't you think its kinda scary that its going up and down 8K to 7K sats? will it go higher or lower? I'm not sure lol.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Miner232432

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 02:31:05 AM

New currencies after blackcoin grows big enough will use much less energy over all. This goal is more noble than noblecoin and better for the environment than mintcoin claims to be.

I feel embarrassed holding BC when fellow holders like yourself are so deluded

How exactly will BC be more noble than noble coin and more environmentally friendly than Mint ??

Let's be honest here we're only interested in BC for the money and nothing else, which is why most of you BC "activist" are so self obsessed with this coin

I can see your deluded arrogant devotion to the coin killing it, all it would take is for all alt coins to form a coalition and make their coins multipool resistant and then Blackcoin is worthless as there will be no more BTC being pumped up from the multipools to hold up an artificial floor.

You guys should really be careful with your arrogance as you could develop alot of enemies in such a small world

And to who ever it was that called me a liar and said I'm cheating my miners... here's the proof.

8b518b93ed4c1e64e36a2e2062a6365407916b2398cd0b46dedbe7d417648438

d2defa80895f5253818c092f2120e3c01c19b29f6b0a83a94094682bf9778223

Sometimes it's best to let adults handle these types of things.

Proof of what ? I never disputed the amount of BTC you mined

I was disputing whether or not the coin you mined was the most profitable for your miners

And yes sometimes it is best to let adults handle conversations as they generally have reading comprehension  Kiss

I am blunt, don't like it ? Too bad
ryanb
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 02:32:44 AM

It's been fun to read the threads lately.. Anyway don't you think its kinda scary that its going up and down 8K to 7K sats? will it go higher or lower? I'm not sure lol.

I want to go higher and lower, lower to load up higher to sell lol

https://bitcoinfundingteam.com/ref/SatoshiTeam
turn 0.1 BTC to 80BTC week after week!!!
mellomike

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 02:33:30 AM

Not really.. just a few days ago it was at 2000 sats :-)
Mk2vr6

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 02:33:36 AM

For all those wondering why your payouts in BC are so poor on the amazing new multi-pool, it's because they sit on NobleCoin when we're the 30th+ most profitable. A few of the BC community as well as a decent amount of pump & dumpers on Twitter despise NobleCoin, so if you're looking for good returns for your hashrate you won't find it there.

I don't want to start a flame war here although I might get some lashing back, but just a tidbit of information if you actually want good returns in Blackcoin for your rigs.

There are several mutlipools targeting different coins. Unfortunately for every PoW altcoin, you will fall victims to blackcoin. Its just the nature of the beast, join early or wait and be engulfed.
haha we are Borg as we assimilate all other cryptos

It is a good metaphor, eventually the new alts will have to be designed that don't let us do this but after that we would have effectively made cryptocurrencies different.

New currencies after blackcoin grows big enough will use much less energy over all. This goal is more noble than noblecoin and better for the environment than mintcoin claims to be. This is just progress, many will be upset but after a certain point the idea is out there and it won't be stoppable. If its not blackcoin it will be some other cryptocurrency that takes advantage of this positive feedback loop.

BTC better watch out too then, were heading for #1!  Roll Eyes

Seriously, this is the next 'in thing' and were all riding it for the time being for the same reason. That is, until the next alt that eclipses BC is released.
yourstruly

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 02:39:43 AM

How exactly will BC be more noble than noble coin and more environmentally friendly than Mint ??

Well if you didn't cut all the context out of my quote, it was clearly laid out before that line. You argue like fox news when you crop my quotes to help argue your preconceived notions. Notice I just took out your adhoms and left all the content.

And yes sometimes it is best to let adults handle conversations as they generally have reading comprehension

Now this comment seems ironic now, considering the above lack of reading comprehension. Maybe if you took the time to actually read my post before getting yourself up in a huff and striking back with adhoms you would have comphrended what I said and could answer your own question instead of making me repeat myself.

Excoin - Innovative Cryptocurrency Exchange - https://exco.in
jamieb81

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 02:40:12 AM

I want to go higher and lower, lower to load up higher to sell lol

so do I, Still have a pending buy order @6990
yourstruly

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 02:42:02 AM

For all those wondering why your payouts in BC are so poor on the amazing new multi-pool, it's because they sit on NobleCoin when we're the 30th+ most profitable. A few of the BC community as well as a decent amount of pump & dumpers on Twitter despise NobleCoin, so if you're looking for good returns for your hashrate you won't find it there.

I don't want to start a flame war here although I might get some lashing back, but just a tidbit of information if you actually want good returns in Blackcoin for your rigs.

There are several mutlipools targeting different coins. Unfortunately for every PoW altcoin, you will fall victims to blackcoin. Its just the nature of the beast, join early or wait and be engulfed.

It is a good metaphor, eventually the new alts will have to be designed that don't let us do this but after that we would have effectively made cryptocurrencies different.

New currencies after blackcoin grows big enough will use much less energy over all. This goal is more noble than noblecoin and better for the environment than mintcoin claims to be. This is just progress, many will be upset but after a certain point the idea is out there and it won't be stoppable. If its not blackcoin it will be some other cryptocurrency that takes advantage of this positive feedback loop.

Seriously, this is the next 'in thing' and were all riding it for the time being for the same reason. That is, until the next alt that eclipses BC is released.

I never said we were heading for number one, that is a classic strawman. You will not find that anywhere in my post.

However you cannot deny that we will put selection pressure on PoW altcoins, this is the new dynamic at play when you add full POS + mutlimining pools to the altcoin ecosystem. Now if you want to attack that instead of fabricated claims that I said we would be #1, I would be happy to discuss otherwise you are being an annoying troll.

mellomike

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 02:42:06 AM

And yes sometimes it is best to let adults handle conversations as they generally have reading comprehension

Now this comment seems ironic now, considering the above lack of reading comprehension. Maybe if you took the time to actually read my post before getting yourself up in a huff and striking back with adhoms you would have comphrended what I said and could answer your own question instead of making me repeat myself.

@yourstruly I've learned that you have to just ignore people like that. He/She is clearly upset about something in their personal life and is now taking it out on the internet. You have to just laugh them off and wave them away. lol
RouletteRun

Activity: 451

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 02:45:09 AM

It almost makes you wonder if you're wasting your time mining, doesn't it?
Miner232432

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 02:47:18 AM

Well if you didn't cut all the context out of my quote, it was clearly laid out before that line. You argue like fox news when you crop my quotes to help argue your preconceived notions. Notice I just took out your adhoms and left all the content.

Nope you're just another fucking idiot (hey here's a real adhom for you seeing as though that last part of my post was for the lying shit Mello) who can't answer simple questions in response to your inane comments because all that crap about the Borg and alt coins needing to be redesigned being cut out clearly takes your comment out of context....

Mint is POS it doesn't need to be redesigned and is already as energy efficient as BC, however you fail to see the irony in your statement. Thanks to your multipools BC is no longer energy efficient as you're all wasting energy on shit coins in order to get BC

Again, I ask how is BC going to be more Noble than Noble coin ? What charities and humanitarian causes is BC going to support ?

If you still don't get this, then perhaps you prefer it in your native tongue as English comprehension clearly isn't one of your strengths

yourstruly

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 02:48:21 AM

It almost makes you wonder if you're wasting your time mining, doesn't it?

If you think that this low level of multipools combined with a 1.5 million BC theft, mintpal going offline for a while should lead to a skyrocketing price you don't understand the mechanics at play.

Blackcoin won't be huge overnight, that is not the point, it is designed for slow and steady growth.

jamieb81

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 02:48:48 AM

Has anyone else noticed that https://agx.io/markets/296/trade has opened a BC exchange market.

unfortunately no orders there yet as they have 0% fee for a while
lucienlu

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 02:48:57 AM

I see BC in a high price in Mintpal. take a consider may buy some.

Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late.T4gejMMptw2hAf4Zi1BbD4ZtvJDEqeGXE8
Click here-enjoy-Pirate-coin: Pw2t7Ly1uFCjGiZrKhYeXWJnxfp6ttcC6g
3ACoin -IPO-FREE-POS 10%-Web Games.
yourstruly

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 02:50:41 AM

Nope you're just another fucking idiot who can't answer simple questions in response to your inane comments because all that crap about the Borg and alt coins needing to be redesigned being cut out clearly takes your comment out of context....

Mint is POS it doesn't need to be redesigned and is already as energy efficient as BC, however you fail to see the irony in your statement. Thanks to your multipools BC is no longer energy efficient as you're all wasting energy on shit coins in order to get BC

Again, I ask how is BC going to be more Noble than Noble coin ? What charities and humanitarian causes is BC going to support ?

If you still don't get this, then perhaps you prefer it in your native tongue as English comprehension clearly isn't one of your strengths

You really should read post before replying, it helps forward the discussion instead of you lashing out at people in anger because you don't understand.

In the two lines above the line you are having trouble understanding, I said:

"Eventually the new alts will have to be designed that don't let us do this but after that we would have effectively made cryptocurrencies different.

New currencies after blackcoin grows big enough will use much less energy over all."

By putting selection pressure on PoW altcoins and making it hard for new ones to start it will reduce over energy use in cryptocurrencies more than 1 coin having increased energy efficiency.

yourstruly

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 02:52:06 AM

Has anyone else noticed that https://agx.io/markets/296/trade has opened a BC exchange market.

unfortunately no orders there yet as they have 0% fee for a while

This is great news, you should post it on /r/blackcoin too

Mk2vr6

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 02:52:54 AM

I never said we were heading for number one, that is a classic strawman. You will not find that anywhere in my post.

However you cannot deny that we will put selection pressure on PoW altcoins, this is the new dynamic at play when you add full POS + mining pools to the altcoin ecosystem. Now if you want to attack that instead of fabricated claims that I said we would be #1, I would be happy to discuss otherwise you are being an annoying troll.

Hold on, you just piped up in a previous post about reading comprehension and selective context, yet you've done the same to me? Oh the irony.

If your willing to point out fiction and pretend it is fact, please elaborate on my fabricated claims in greater detail.

Before doing so, re-read what I wrote, and also note the smiley added for a little sarcastic, light hearted humour. Then show me where I said you had said anything?
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 02:53:46 AM

If it goes higher, your BC is worth more. If it goes lower, you mine more BC. Smiley
yourstruly

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 02:53:59 AM

However you cannot deny that we will put selection pressure on PoW altcoins, this is the new dynamic at play when you add full POS + mining pools to the altcoin ecosystem. Now if you want to attack that instead of fabricated claims that I said we would be #1, I would be happy to discuss otherwise you are being an annoying troll.

Hold on, you just piped up in a previous post about reading comprehension and selective context, yet you've done the same to me? Oh the irony.

If your willing to point out fiction and pretend it is fact, please elaborate on my fabricated claims in greater detail.

Before doing so, re-read what I wrote, and also note the smiley added for a little sarcastic, light hearted humour. Then show me where I said you had said anything?

I'm sorry, you are correct, I misread your post. Sad

Miner232432

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 02:58:19 AM

You really should read post before replying, it helps forward the discussion instead of you lashing out at people in anger because you don't understand.

In the two lines above the line you are having trouble understanding, I said:

"Eventually the new alts will have to be designed that don't let us do this but after that we would have effectively made cryptocurrencies different.

New currencies after blackcoin grows big enough will use much less energy over all."

By putting selection pressure on PoW altcoins and making it hard for new ones to start it will reduce over energy use in cryptocurrencies more than 1 coin having increased energy efficiency.

I read fine I just have no patience for people who avoid questions and try and respond with derogatives and rhetorics

It won't reduce energy use, the energy use will just shift either into your multipools or to different coins which happen to survive this so called "purge" to make such a claim that BC will have an effect on the environment just highlights some of you guys delusions of grandeur with this coin

Also you still have avoided for the second time just how exactly BC will be more Noble than Noble coin ? Maybe third time's a charm eh ?  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 [506] 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: