Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:57:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 [548] 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509626 times)
firstflyover

Activity: 195
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:12:02 AM

6600 is the floor at the moment.

One day we will look back at that price and smile...

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:14:19 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 03:31:53 AM by YoyodyneSystems

I'm not sure where you guys are getting the idea that there is a great deal of buy support for our coin - from what one can easily see, if they check out the Mintpal order book, it is 90% fake buy and sell orders. There are scattered orders that most likely belong us, members of the community, but the rest are fakes set to pump the price up or dump it on the whim of the manipulators. It is extremely worrying to see such a lack of volume from genuine buyers and sellers.

Fake!?

That is me and my trader friends! I'm in there all the time.
People are really buying all that coin.

If you put up a buy wall - there is nothing stopping a real person from selling to it. I see it happen dozens of times per day on BC. I've sold into them and bought
from the supposed "fake" sell walls. They are real money. They sit there and get eaten in the real world.

BC is pretty much the only Alt coin I trust right now. I am tired of loosing money to miner dumps. You will see a growing trend of BC type coins.
I predicted a new trend with VTC right before it went up 10x (which I was a part of). I said every coin will start rolling out ASIC protection from now on.
And that is the case now. Everyone wants ASIC protection. Now traders want financial protection of their "investment".

The reason we all buy and sell coins is to make money. If an "innovation" comes that let's us make more money safely then that coin will prevail.
With VTC the miners want to protect their huge rig investments. With BC the traders want to protect their money from mining dumps.

I am scared to death now of new coins that have tons of mining going on. But BC makes me feel safe that no coins are mined anymore.
Maybe BTC can learn something from BC. That is why BTC keeps dropping. When you mine BTC you dump it.

I keep asking myself - why would I want mining to go on for weeks, months, or years? I don't. I am a trader. So BC protects my funds. PoS after a limited mining window.

BC is a paradigm shift coin just like VTC was.

Premine coins are going out because they cannot be trusted. Coins that let you mine huge for months are going out.
Protect traders money and you get more of it. $$$$

The majority says that Blackcoin is a longterm investment. So in 12 months....what about $2.00 or $20? I know its speculation, but I'm kind of new and trying to figure out how much to invest. I've seen so many say, "I've converted all my BTC to BC."

I will throw out a prediction of 5-8 million market cap within 2 weeks.
Then probably a crash around april 15th along within BTC crash. (china bank ban nonsense).

Then a rise to over 8-10 million market cap by end of april. I'll quote this at those times. Smiley
Ximp

Activity: 336

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:33:38 AM

It's not only that, but it has the legs to stand on its own as well. VTC has problems because once the buying hype is less than the amount mined per day, its price is in danger of collapsing from selling panics. With BC there only needs to be a small amount of interest in the coin in order for it to continue on an upward trend. Also, the clean launch, the stellar developers, the solid branding, and growing community are all good indicators of a solid future ahead of us. The future is black Wink
moderndezigns

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:40:20 AM

It's not only that, but it has the legs to stand on its own as well. VTC has problems because once the buying hype is less than the amount mined per day, its price is in danger of collapsing from selling panics. With BC there only needs to be a small amount of interest in the coin in order for it to continue on an upward trend. Also, the clean launch, the stellar developers, the solid branding, and growing community are all good indicators of a solid future ahead of us. The future is black Wink

The clean launch?? I don't think so
jinni7241500aa

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:56:04 AM

If you are able to buy under 6600 Sats ya'll are lucky. Tonight it will most likely rise beyond 7000 easily.

Yes,
I can't agree more
This coin price will rise immediately! Smiley Smiley

Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO). eMCxi5oLMPEw778dvh7voARyTR8j9mQpPY
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:59:40 AM

http://coinmarketcap.com/bc_90.html

I mean ^^^ That is a killer chart. Three huge peaks (100% +/- increase and settle back) with a steady non-stop rise all along.

blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:01:11 AM

The clean launch?? I don't think so

I was there at launch. Wallets all worked. Solo mining worked. It was one of the few launches in a while I didn't have a single problem with.
jinni7241500aa

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:03:55 AM

I dont get why so many people are selling their coins ;p its just dumb to sell them this cheap haha

When prices are low, there are people who want to sell them. To avoid greater losses
But this will exacerbate the decline in prices, often the loss will be even greater! Smiley Smiley

Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO). eMCxi5oLMPEw778dvh7voARyTR8j9mQpPY
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:11:11 AM

Introducing the cryptoalts pool fee donation tracker : http://cryptoalts.com/donations/

Giving back to the community because you guys are awesome. If you have any BC related service you are working on, please contact me so I can add you to this list. It's not much, but I'm doing what I can to give back more to this coin. Smiley
antonio8
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:26:34 AM

@mellomike

Sorry if you are not the person for blackcoinminer. But wanted to find out how long does it take to show other coins being mined?

Wanted to give this pool a shot to spread the hash rate. Been mining for over 1/2 an hour and nothing showing up.

I double checked the stratum and port and wallet. Everything is correct. Also I get a ton of rejects. Around 80-85% accepted so far. Is this normal?

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:38:15 AM

@mellomike

Sorry if you are not the person for blackcoinminer. But wanted to find out how long does it take to show other coins being mined?

Wanted to give this pool a shot to spread the hash rate. Been mining for over 1/2 an hour and nothing showing up.

I double checked the stratum and port and wallet. Everything is correct. Also I get a ton of rejects. Around 80-85% accepted so far. Is this normal?

just tried it, I'm not getting rejects. I do know it takes about an hour to show up the coins being mined
antonio8
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:48:18 AM

@mellomike

just tried it, I'm not getting rejects. I do know it takes about an hour to show up the coins being mined

Thanks for responding. I was gonna bail. Thought I was hashing for the fun of it.

My accepted shares are rising slowly They are all above 85% now. Not sure if when they switch coins that it causes the booo's.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
Eganwp

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:55:07 AM

Anyone know how to fix my problem?

Sent over 6300 BC's to my wallet (just downloaded it fresh from the website for the first time) about a week ago.

All 6300+ of my BC's are listed under the Stake: portion of my wallet and not the Balance: amount, as such I cannot withdraw them or do anything with them. I've tried unlocking the wallet to Stake but they're still stuck under Stake:

Has several thousand confirms, so I have no clue what to do next...
antonio8
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:59:29 AM

Sent over 6300 BC's to my wallet (just downloaded it fresh from the website for the first time) about a week ago.

All 6300+ of my BC's are listed under the Stake: portion of my wallet and not the Balance: amount, as such I cannot withdraw them or do anything with them. I've tried unlocking the wallet to Stake but they're still stuck under Stake:

You have to wait until the stake is over. Could be hours.

In future if you don't want stake just lock your wallet or reserve an amount.

artiface

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:03:15 AM

If you have thousands of confirms it should be done staking, it only take 510 confirms. Can you post a screenshot of your transactions page?  Does the stake transaction have a clock by it? Or a checkmark? Or a questionmark?

Go to the debug console and type checkwallet  and see if it replies
{
"wallet check passed" : true
}

If it is false do repairwallet.

ScoobyDood

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:24:59 AM

I have an honest question.

To an investor in wall street how can i explain in a single powerpoint slide why Blackcoin has bigger Market Cap than Mintcoin, they have same features. Mint was released 10 days before and is hybrid POW/POS, to an outsider they are practicaly the same

Im conducting investing rounds, i now FAST/POS is the future and i need your side of the story, for an possible investment.

Thanks.

Hi Gonzoucab, Seems the thread got some new trolls 8(
Let me throw a few things out there...
Investing in a coin is more like investing in the community. Little or no community support = dead coin. A quick check would be forums/date thread
started to how many pages posted like here (feb 16 to today = 42days - 565 pages = 13.4 pages a day = quit busy), a random stop to see how many & how active irc is.

Next would be liquidity, you can have a bajillion coins but if its thinly traded or theres already a long line to get out the door it aint gonna work. Again if a bajillion are minted = less rare = harder to make the price rise = less profits.

IMO Blackcoin comes up Aces in all these areas.

poop
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:46:48 AM

Nobody can predict anything about the future, but look at the future of other altcoins , long years of mining and inflation ahead , it does not exist for blackcoin .

Even the bitcoin is a super new thing is only is 5 years old ...

The multipools are absorbing other altcoins to inject capital into blackcoin , this will increase its market value gradually I am not the most optimistic here, but do not make some mistake , but If you are just a little realistic, the future of blackcoin is great.

Here are some of the future possibilities of blackcoin here 1 year .

1 - Imagine the price of bitcoin remains stable at $ 500.00 for an entire year (365 days) .

If we have a trading volume of 100Btc/dia in blackcoin we wil have in 1 year .

100Btc x 365 days = 36500 Btc ( $ 18,250.00 )

The market value is $ 2,402,213 Today , I'm talking about a plausible increase of 7.5x in the worst case, this value can be exponentially higher ,  if we keep an average of 300Btc / day, the amount rises dramatically .

300Btc x 365 days = 36500 Btc ( $ 54,750.000,00 )

Do not forget we only have $ 54,750.000,00 / 74,492,350 BC =  ($ 0,73 each BC)

Blackcoin has a higher potencial its more than $ 1.00 in a  couple of years.

Sorry for my bad enghish, I am from Brazil.

the multipool is doing a great job, but remember that not everyone that is interested is on the multipool. I am mining direct to a pool and selling as it comes in throughout the day. I like the payouts throughout the day, not the single payment. Its more work but thats what I like.

the actual hashrate mining and dumping btc into BC is least 2-3 times whatever is on the multipool, if not 5-10 times.

fakeshadow

Activity: 440

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:50:16 AM

really good coin.the price is good.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:51:26 AM

To an investor in wall street how can i explain in a single powerpoint slide why Blackcoin has bigger Market Cap than Mintcoin, they have same features. Mint was released 10 days before and is hybrid POW/POS, to an outsider they are practicaly the same

Im conducting investing rounds, i now FAST/POS is the future and i need your side of the story, for an possible investment.

Thanks.

Investing in a coin is more like investing in the community. Little or no community support = dead coin. A quick check would be forums/date thread
started to how many pages posted like here (feb 16 to today = 42days - 565 pages = 13.4 pages a day = quit busy), a random stop to see how many & how active irc is.

Next would be liquidity, you can have a bajillion coins but if its thinly traded or theres already a long line to get out the door it aint gonna work. Again if a bajillion are minted = less rare = harder to make the price rise = less profits.

Mintcoin has massively high inflation like doge. much higher supply.

Blackcoin has 1% inflation and is currently the lowest coin in the world...

there are many more positives that favor blackcoin but this is really the bottom line for me.

Blackcoin is the gold of the cryptoworld. good for storing wealth for long periods of time, or at least once it is more established.

I see this coint at 5 dollars within 6 months, it is a coin people will notice. It is currently holding a 10 times increase from 2 weeks ago on very good volume. Get in or miss the next leg up...

stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:08:34 AM

Thanks.

Mintcoin has massively high inflation like doge. much higher supply.

Blackcoin has 1% inflation and is currently the lowest coin in the world...

there are many more positives that favor blackcoin but this is really the bottom line for me.

Blackcoin is the gold of the cryptoworld. good for storing wealth for long periods of time, or at least once it is more established.

I see this coint at 5 dollars within 6 months, it is a coin people will notice. It is currently holding a 10 times increase from 2 weeks ago on very good volume. Get in or miss the next leg up...

You are right! blackcoin would make an excellent store of wealth (deflationary, like real world stores of value such as gold/silver/precious metals in general), mintcoin would be an excellent currency for everyday trading and adoption (inflationary, like every "real world" currency). this is why i have invested in both (omg how could i?). +5000 MINT for you!!! shit, wait, you don't have a mintcoin address.. Sorry wrong forum, I saw the word mintcoin and thought I was on that forum again. Do you guys ever stop talking about mintcoin or can we start focusing on blackcoin, please?
Pages: « 1 ... 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 [548] 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: