Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:21:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 [550] 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509624 times)
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:16:26 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 09:34:58 AM by Fraxinus

I have just released 60K of my Blackcoin holdings - will sell off the rest in 10 minutes. Just wanted to give a heads up to the decent folk who have their eyes glued to the thread Smiley MINT is going to be going back up to around 20-22 shortly and I need to get on that bandwagon before it leaves Smiley

What happened to you?

In beginning of blackcoin you were always talking about how good blackcoin is.
Now i only see negative comments all the way.
Did you sell too soon and want to get back in?
You are trying to manipulate thats for certain.

No, I held to long friend! I have watched it hit 9000 with 95,000 in hand and then steady decline in both price and volume each day. Had to draw the line here and let it go while I still have a 300% ROI. It was good (and profitable) fun but I don't see things going anywhere here. Lots of market manipulation, an order book full of fake '1337' buy orders to make you think there is more buy support than there really is, and a decline in volume from 'real' traders. It's a nice coin with a decent community but personally, I can't see us going up much further in the near future, conversely I see MINT has stabilized and is ready to start heading back up.

That's all it is really, just see a better opportunity to invest in MINT at this time Smiley Good luck to everyone though Smiley

BC is still so young. You could have said the same when it went to 5k on the first pump and then dumped to 500 sat.
Market cap is 3 million, thats peanuts..
I'm still holding, did a littlke day trading but my only profits were to buy extra BC. ROI is almost 600% but its still not enough, i bought at 800 sat again.
I must admit i don't have 100k BC rather 1/4th of that number, so i am dealing with less money but maybe i have less money.
Market manipulation is in every market, saw ppl who buy 0.1337 a million times. Heck i have even did it at some point (not BC)
Just hold the 2, don't sell X for Y.

Also:
This coin is huge, its the first in its kind. This is the calm before the storm.
Nothing happened yet, no real pump.

And to the comment below about natural growth, i have never seen a coin who has this smooth of a growth. Its just because we are growing naturally the price crashed to 6500, we are right on track.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
check07

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:24:49 AM

this is everything, but no natural growth   Cheesy
But thats ok, nice profit   Grin
chango

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:30:36 AM

I have just released 60K of my Blackcoin holdings - will sell off the rest in 10 minutes. Just wanted to give a heads up to the decent folk who have their eyes glued to the thread Smiley MINT is going to be going back up to around 20-22 shortly and I need to get on that bandwagon before it leaves Smiley

What happened to you?

No, I held to long friend! I have watched it hit 9000 with 95,000 in hand and then steady decline in both price and volume each day. Had to draw the line here and let it go while I still have a 300% ROI. It was good (and profitable) fun but I don't see things going anywhere here. Lots of market manipulation, an order book full of fake '1337' buy orders to make you think there is more buy support than there really is, and a decline in volume from 'real' traders. It's a nice coin with a decent community but personally, I can't see us going up much further in the near future, conversely I see MINT has stabilized and is ready to start heading back up.

That's all it is really, just see a better opportunity to invest in MINT at this time Smiley Good luck to everyone though Smiley

There is nothing wrong in securing some profits, sadly you missed the mint train, I bought at 5 and 6 and sold at ~50. Good luck anyway Smiley.
CatKiwi

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:34:13 AM

What happened to you?

BC is still so young. You could have said the same when it went to 5k on the first pump and then dumped to 500 sat.
Market cap is 3 million, thats peanuts..
I'm still holding, did a littlke day trading but my only profits were to buy extra BC. ROI is almost 600% but its still not enough, i bought at 800 sat again.
I must admit i don't have 100k BC rather 1/4th of that number, so i am dealing with less money but maybe i have less money.
Market manipulation is in every market, saw ppl who buy 0.1337 a million times. Heck i have even did it at some point (not BC)
Just hold the 2, don't sell X for Y.

Also:
This coin is huge, its the first in its kind. This is the calm before the storm.
Nothing happened yet, no real pump.

And to the comment below about natural growth, i have never seen a coin who has this smooth of a growth. Its just because we are growing naturally the price crashed to 6500, we are right on track.

Problem is there is too much of this:

and this

And that dump was not me either.... It's a balloon ready to pop and a lot of good folk will be caught in it holding the bag I feel.
CatKiwi

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:37:42 AM

What happened to you?

There is nothing wrong in securing some profits, sadly you missed the mint train, I bought at 5 and 6 and sold at ~50. Good luck anyway Smiley.

Good for you with mint! I also bought at 4 and sold at a slightly more modest 28 originally haha Second time round - lets see what happens!
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:38:01 AM

Those small buy order don't do anything, and yes ppl selling there stack is also normal.

This is a normal market..

CatKiwi

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:39:38 AM

Those small buy order don't do anything, and yes ppl selling there stack is also normal.

hmm well I would disagree as to it being a normal market but that doesn't really matter now - I'll say goodbye and let you guys get back to it Smiley Good luck!
chango

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:42:45 AM

hmm well I would disagree as to it being a normal market but that doesn't really matter now - I'll say goodbye and let you guys get back to it Smiley Good luck!

Bye!  Wink
chango

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:59:40 AM

A Modest Proposal

I have been mining on the Blackcoin pool since it's inception (back in 'radio-days' as it were), and with great satisfaction. The ability to to gain equity in a coin while simultaneously supporting its value is just outstanding. The pool hashrate stats and number of active workers are just phenomenal.

Now that this rocket has launched into orbit, I'd like to toss out an idea, one that may not be immediately popular but which might enhance the long-term value of the pool. And it is this: To raise (yes, RAISE) the pool fee from 2%, to whatever degree necessary for making miner's immediate-term profitability no greater than, and perhaps slightly less, than other mining options. The surplus percentage could then go into a transparent wallet 'Development Fund', separate from the existing community donations-process.

Doing this will not only enhance our project-support, but also shield the pool from abuse. Think about it: Let's say that, through its increasing sophistication and success it becomes a superior option for any miner to mine on. It would then naturally attract a subset of miners looking to immediately dump their proceeds back in the market, which runs counter to the purpose of the pool. Adding a mandatory Blackcoin-support surcharge would nix that.

I think the 'special wallet' could be deployed by a community voting system designed with transparency, fairness, and intelligence.

I'd greatly appreciate any feedback or thoughts from the community on this. Thanks!

I don't think it is a good idea, a lot of people will look into the fee and think it is too high even if the profitability is better people might not even bother to try and see how many coins they really get after the fee. Also less people mining with a higher fee might get less income than a lot of people, I think that crypto at the moment is very elastic, due to the many alternatives available from other multipools to mining on your own.

Cheers!
noerc

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:15:41 AM

A Modest Proposal

I have been mining on the Blackcoin pool since it's inception (back in 'radio-days' as it were), and with great satisfaction. The ability to to gain equity in a coin while simultaneously supporting its value is just outstanding. The pool hashrate stats and number of active workers are just phenomenal.

Now that this rocket has launched into orbit, I'd like to toss out an idea, one that may not be immediately popular but which might enhance the long-term value of the pool. And it is this: To raise (yes, RAISE) the pool fee from 2%, to whatever degree necessary for making miner's immediate-term profitability no greater than, and perhaps slightly less, than other mining options. The surplus percentage could then go into a transparent wallet 'Development Fund', separate from the existing community donations-process.

Doing this will not only enhance our project-support, but also shield the pool from abuse. Think about it: Let's say that, through its increasing sophistication and success it becomes a superior option for any miner to mine on. It would then naturally attract a subset of miners looking to immediately dump their proceeds back in the market, which runs counter to the purpose of the pool. Adding a mandatory Blackcoin-support surcharge would nix that.

I think the 'special wallet' could be deployed by a community voting system designed with transparency, fairness, and intelligence.

I'd greatly appreciate any feedback or thoughts from the community on this. Thanks!

I don't think it is a good idea, a lot of people will look into the fee and think it is too high even if the profitability is better people might not even bother to try and see how many coins they really get after the fee. Also less people mining with a higher fee might get less income than a lot of people, I think that crypto at the moment is very elastic, due to the many alternatives available from other multipools to mining on your own.

Cheers!

Well Jabulon is right that the pool should not be so profitable that it makes sense to dump the BC earned through the pool into BTC afterwards. Furthermore I would also like to see the possibility to pay some extra fee that goes into development / bounties for BC projects. Even if it is optional.

I think there is a large number of miners on the multipool who really believe in this coin and don't just mine for profit but also to support the idea. Many of them will appreciate it if they can support the development through their mining effort.
Kergekoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:21:06 AM

Mintcoin has massively high inflation like doge. much higher supply.

Blackcoin has 1% inflation and is currently the lowest coin in the world...

there are many more positives that favor blackcoin but this is really the bottom line for me.

Blackcoin is the gold of the cryptoworld. good for storing wealth for long periods of time, or at least once it is more established.

I see this coint at 5 dollars within 6 months, it is a coin people will notice. It is currently holding a 10 times increase from 2 weeks ago on very good volume. Get in or miss the next leg up...

OK. I had enought of peeps who are constantly using terms they have no idea about. So let me make it more clear for you and some other puppets in this thread.

Lets quote the very first sentence from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inflation
In economics, inflation is a sustained increase in the general price level of goods and services in an economy over a period of time.

Still dont understand?
Let me give you an example.

Bernanke and co bought 1.02Trillion dollars worth of assets in 2013 alone. US total inflation was still below 2% in last year. Now the question. Approximately how many dollars are in circulation in entire world?
Short conclusion: Printing new money != inflation.

-----

About MINT, BC, DOGE. I see no reason why those coins cant all succeed and grow together. Bashing one in another coin thread certainly dont win you and the thread any fame or credit. It makes you look like a fool.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:22:40 AM

PSA this is the Blackcoin thread for all those who have trouble with reading.

I understand you're bagholders in other coins, but trying to dump your shit on us in the blackcoin thread is in poor taste.
+1

And this is bad PR for those coins too when you want out shit on BC.

You want make advertisement of other coin you are free to do it in other tread.
And those all FUDs... + those whining in XXX coin i can earn more and more come and pump it for me becouse im bagholder of it.

If you want make here complain that  you coin in bag is 100x betrer than BC just GTFO Cheesy

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
chango

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:42:03 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 10:55:00 AM by chango

A Modest Proposal

Cheers!

Well Jabulon is right that the pool should not be so profitable that it makes sense to dump the BC earned through the pool into BTC afterwards. Furthermore I would also like to see the possibility to pay some extra fee that goes into development / bounties for BC projects. Even if it is optional.

I think there is a large number of miners on the multipool who really believe in this coin and don't just mine for profit but also to support the idea. Many of them will appreciate it if they can support the development through their mining effort.

AFAIK You can do that will be able to do that if you are donating some % using the multipool, according to this post http://www.blackcoin.co/update-2/formation-of-the-blackcoin-foundation/

Again the idea of a multipool is to make it profitable for the miners and increase the value of the coin, if it is not profitable it would be BEYOND STUPIDITY to use it, it will not benefit the coin and you will subsidizing other people coins if they use other means to get them, also why someone would dump their bc mined using the multipool ? that doesn't make sense either, why would they use the multipool in the first place?.
ski92

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:56:19 AM

After reading some posts in here i thought BC was crashing, after checking mintpal i see no evidence all i see is BC doing fine  Cool

#Blackcoin Friday, once you go black......... Wink
noerc

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:11:45 AM

A Modest Proposal

Cheers!

AFAIK You can do that will be able to do that if you are donating some % using the multipool, according to this post http://www.blackcoin.co/update-2/formation-of-the-blackcoin-foundation/

I don't see any possibility on the multipool to donate a percentage of my mining rewards. They just say that I can do manual donations ... but we are talking about an automatic donation depending on the BCs mined through the multipool.

also why someone would dump their bc mined using the multipool ? that doesn't make sense either, why would they use the multipool in the first place?.

If the BC multipool is more profitable than clevermining etc, then this indeed would make sense because then you can get more BTC through the BC multipool than through other pools.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:13:11 AM

also why someone would dump their bc mined using the multipool ? that doesn't make sense either, why would they use the multipool in the first place?.

If the BC multipool is more profitable than clevermining etc, then this indeed would make sense because then you can get more BTC through the BC multipool than through other pools.

Unless, after every day, you see the price is somewhat higher. You might hit yourself for selling the day before, no ?

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
noerc

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:14:55 AM

Unless, after every day, you see the price is somewhat higher. You might hit yourself for selling the day before, no ?

Totally, I don't say that these people are smart in the long term Wink But if they don't care about BC, just about quick BTC, then they might do so.
chango

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:20:29 AM

Totally, I don't say that these people are smart in the long term Wink But if they don't care about BC, just about quick BTC, then they might do so.

That would benefit other miners so long term will be better to hold, even if they get them and dump them if they keep mining they are going to buy the same bc again at a higher rate now, the only way this makes sense (not to lose money)  is to mine for a while, lets say a month and then dump all the coins and NEVER use the multipool again.
noerc

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:25:17 AM

That would benefit other miners so long term will be better to hold, even if they get them and dump them if they keep mining they are going to buy the same bc again at a higher rate now, the only way this makes sense (not to lose money)  is to mine for a while, lets say I month and then dump all the coins and NEVER use the multipool again.

No this would only maximize their profits. Its like day trading: If you buy at 6k and sell at 6.5k, and then the next day you buy at 7k and sell at 7.5k you still make profit, although it would have been optimal if you would have bought at 6k and sold at 7.5k ... similar at the multipool, if the miners get more BTC today than on any other multipool by dumping their earned BCs, then they will also make more profit by doing so than on any other multipool, regardless of BC's price evolution.
Ziploc

Activity: 405

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:45:21 AM

For those who didn't saw it...if it's true...Dogecoin pooled out another nice publicity stunt:

Pages: « 1 ... 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 [550] 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: