Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:19:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 [709] 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509607 times)
B737

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:13:47 PM

Is there a way how we can counter attack the dumper who keeps it below 10k? I'm getting pretty tired of his game.

Just a brainfart: Can we just collect the blackcoinpool profits for a few days and than buy the shit up? The whale will shit in his pants when his fake walls gets instafilled by us?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:16:43 PM

A Few Announcements!!!

1.) First I want to thank everyone who supported Blackout Wednesday! Our press release was read over 100,000 times on over 111 sites: https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22BlackCoin%20Popularity%20%26%20Value%20Soars%20Due%20to%20Revolutionary%22

2.) As everyone here might already know BlackCoin is being added to CoinKite! They have a debit card that can be branded and used at their shops. SoepKip notified me a few days ago about the news and a decision was made I will not longer produce a separate Visa card. We do not want to cause confusion in the marketplace, and we also do not want to incite unnecessary competition amongst ourselves. Instead, I have decided to support the CoinKite project and use my resources in helping that partnership grow.

3.) As I previously announced I will be using my own resources to quickly build a network and infrastructure around BlackCoin. I wholeheartedly disagree this coin or community should take baby steps. We need more talented people who are willing to help in any way they can to help this community grow.

4.) Finally... Today I would like to announce the BlackCoin Card Wallet. As some of you know I am software and product developer, and since CoinKite will eventually supply our debit cards, I wanted to shift focus and  create something special for the community. I contacted rat4 and Soepkip about a portable BC wallet the size of a credit card. The dev team liked the idea so I began immediately making it happen.

So what exactly is the Blackcoin Card Wallet?

The BlackCoin Card Wallet is a completely branded BC card with a pull out USB dongle. It will be loaded with a custom BlackCoin start menu and the wallet pre loaded. When you insert the wallet into your computer the menu will automatically launch, and you will have access to your wallet, current market prices, BC news, and other elements all in one place! What makes this exciting is you will not only be able to keep your wallet with you at all times, in the event you need to access your funds you will be able to do it at any Windows computer. The blockchain and all other data will already be loaded on the card. (Obviously if you do not plug the card in regularly it will take longer for it to sync). Also, the launcher will automatically update the wallet to the current version automatically.

Another benefit of the card is you can pre-load as many coins as you like and give the cards away to family and friends as "gift cards". They will not need to be tech savvy to use it! Just insert and go! This is a great way to introduce others to BlackCoin.

And lets be honest, wouldn't it be cool to walk around with a BlackCoin wallet card with the sexy logo?

Tomorrow for "Blackfriday" I will be posting pics and taking pre-orders. I am taking pre-orders because this is the first run of the product and I have no clue how much demand there will be. I do not want to under manufacture or over manufacture since there is considerable cost involved. Production time is approximately 2 weeks and I will be shipping immediately upon receipt of the product. The card will cost $19.99 (BC of course) and that includes free shipping worldwide. So if you live on a private island I will still ship it to you for free :-). The first batch created will be also branded with "Special Edition" and other cool goodies I do not want to mention just yet. Some of the proceeds from each sale will go to the dev team and back into this community to fund other projects. A website is currently being developed for the card and once we are live I will be doing a promotional campaign promoting BC and the card!!!

bryanlee38

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:21:20 PM

just read an article on BC on yahoo ... interesting!
TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:22:52 PM

A Few Announcements!!!

1.) First I want to thank everyone who supported Blackout Wednesday! Our press release was read over 100,000 times on over 111 sites: https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22BlackCoin%20Popularity%20%26%20Value%20Soars%20Due%20to%20Revolutionary%22

2.) As everyone here might already know BlackCoin is being added to CoinKite! They have a debit card that can be branded and used at their shops. SoepKip notified me a few days ago about the news and a decision was made I will not longer produce a separate Visa card. We do not want to cause confusion in the marketplace, and we also do not want to incite unnecessary competition amongst ourselves. Instead, I have decided to support the CoinKite project and use my resources in helping that partnership grow.

3.) As I previously announced I will be using my own resources to quickly build a network and infrastructure around BlackCoin. I wholeheartedly disagree this coin or community should take baby steps. We need more talented people who are willing to help in any way they can to help this community grow.

4.) Finally... Today I would like to announce the BlackCoin Card Wallet. As some of you know I am software and product developer, and since CoinKite will eventually supply our debit cards, I wanted to shift focus and  create something special for the community. I contacted rat4 and Soepkip about a portable BC wallet the size of a credit card. The dev team liked the idea so I began immediately making it happen.

The BlackCoin Card Wallet is a completely branded BC card with a pull out USB dongle. It will be loaded with a custom BlackCoin start menu and the wallet pre loaded. When you insert the wallet into your computer the menu will automatically launch, and you will have access to your wallet, current market prices, BC news, and other elements all in one place! What makes this exciting is you will not only be able to keep your wallet with you at all times, in the event you need to access your funds you will be able to do it at any Windows computer. The blockchain and all other data will already be loaded on the card. (Obviously if you do not plug the card in regularly it will take longer for it to sync). Also, the launcher will automatically update the wallet to the current version automatically.

Another benefit of the card is you can pre-load as many coins as you like and give the cards away to family and friends as "gift cards". They will not need to be tech savvy to use it! Just insert and go! This is a great way to introduce others to BlackCoin.

And lets be honest, wouldn't it be cool to walk around with a BlackCoin wallet card with the sexy logo?

Tomorrow for "Blackfriday" I will be posting pics and taking pre-orders. I am taking pre-orders because this is the first run of the product and I have no clue how much demand there will be. I do not want to under manufacture or over manufacture since there is considerable cost involved. Production time is approximately 2 weeks and I will be shipping immediately upon receipt of the product. The card will cost $19.99 (BC of course) and that includes free shipping worldwide. So if you live on a private island I will still ship it to you for free :-). The first batch created will be also branded with "Special Edition" and other cool goodies I do not want to mention just yet. Some of the proceeds from each sale will go to the dev team and back into this community to fund other projects. A website is currently being developed for the card and once we are live I will be doing a promotional campaign promoting BC and the card!!!

Awesome stuff Iconic. Really looking forward to checking this out.

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
PeterPalmBeach

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:26:42 PM

A Few Announcements!!!

I'll be first to order ! Smiley
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:29:23 PM

Is there a way how we can counter attack the dumper who keeps it below 10k? I'm getting pretty tired of his game.

Just a brainfart: Can we just collect the blackcoinpool profits for a few days and than buy the shit up? The whale will shit in his pants when his fake walls gets instafilled by us?

Although it's possible that there is simply one or two massive BC holders who are responsible, it's also entirely possible that this behavior will continue for several days... 10K represents huge psychological resistance for many... and unknown territory for everyone.  It's quite possible that even if a single buyer of 25-50BTC were to throw an order in to push the price up... it would fall almost instantly as dozens of people rushed to fill those orders with what they consider 'expensive BC'.

The question you should ask is more "why do you want it above 10K right now?" because that's probably just as important.  If you want it at 10K so you can sell... then you aren't actually any different than someone posting those sell orders at just under that mark.  On the other hand if you're going to sit on your BC until it hits 100K - then you will still (one day) be him... hoping all your orders get filled at 100K before it corrects again. Cheesy

However, if you are that second guy... then we're talking about price moves which will then represent less than 1% total volatility... at which point it time BC will be more stable than the US Dollar, the Yen, and the Euro - combined! Smiley

@IconicExpert (re: Card) Incredible!  Fantastic idea and I look forward to holding one of those 'special edition' cards. Cheesy
jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:30:13 PM

wow amazing, real nice project again and again
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 01:30:23 PM

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/4/10/blackcoin-desktop-client-under-development-android-wallet-soon

Share, like, donate (if you want), you know the drill Smiley
BEECoinfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:32:02 PM

A Few Announcements!!!

I'll be first to order ! Smiley

Put me down for one as well!  Thanks Iconic for your hard work and making this happen!

itechnoguy

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

iTechnoguy

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 01:32:58 PM

Hello,

Just passing by  to show my support.

RAT4, SOEPKIP, ICONICEXPERT and all the others thank you for your efforts

Keep up doing the good work and don't worry about the 10k

BLACKCOIN WILL PROSPER

Slim

Strong support
The community of people should be involved in
Come on

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Bwincoin - 100% Free POS.BSYbd3Cnedqr6b7k8dxhUgRymM8dUpvD5P
hamm3r

Activity: 245

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:33:23 PM

A Few Announcements!!!

Kewl stuff mate! never seize to amaze;) I want one! Also this makes using the coin so much easier for the lesser savvy (but still very modern) people!
colinfx

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:34:24 PM

Everyone, I need your help:

We need to get BlackCoin added to http://bittylicious.com, it will allow BC to be purchased with GBP. Please email admin@bittylicious.com and tell them you are willing to sell blackcoin on their site. They are concerned that there will be no supply. Please take a moment to to this now.

See their tweet here:

https://twitter.com/Bittylicious_/status/454165460314255360

Providing an avenue for the general public to buy BlackCoin directly is of paramount importance. We need to start bringing investors in from outside of crypto world, and this is just another option for the outside world.

So can we do that now please?

Please email admin@bittylicious.com and ask for them to add blackcoin.

This is an awesome community, we can get this done!

itechnoguy

Activity: 64

iTechnoguy

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 01:35:15 PM

Price is inconsequential, lower price means more BC for miners when the price does rise.

Focus on building infrastructure and building projects that contribute to the community.

My BC centric crypto exchange exchange is almost ready for open beta.

The price be of no great importance?
The price that a recognized degree
I don't think the price is be of no great importance

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Bwincoin - 100% Free POS.BSYbd3Cnedqr6b7k8dxhUgRymM8dUpvD5P
JamesR1

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:36:43 PM

We need to get BlackCoin added to http://bittylicious.com, it will allow BC to be purchased with GBP. Please email admin@bittylicious.com and tell them you are willing to sell blackcoin on their site. They are concerned that there will be no supply. Please take a moment to to this now.

See their tweet here:

Providing an avenue for the general public to buy BlackCoin directly is of paramount importance. We need to start bringing investors in from outside of crypto world, and this is just another option for the outside world.

Yeah I emailed them a few hours ago. lol.

@IconicExpert. That's great news. And means we can be more resistant to getting our coins hacked I hope!
I'm certainly in.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
gonzoucab

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:36:59 PM

about security: could someone explain how we could be hacked ? (pos) I know ppl have to have wallets opened, but how many coins/ppl/whatever ?

Technically you need 51% of all blackcoins to perform a hack in terms of double spending etc. Theoretically the required amount of coins is smaller if an attacker is able to precompute the chain, but this is open research afaik.

20% is enough to do double-spending attacks from time to time (like once per month) with no direct costs.

20% of active stakes at the moment off course, less active stakes, less security, less interest make less actives stakers

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/22aw8c/most_altcoins_are_not_secure_enough_they_exist/
colinfx

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:38:29 PM

See their tweet here:

Yeah I emailed them a few hours ago. lol.

Cool - i've been tweeting this out too! Together we can do this!
TheGift73

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:39:06 PM

See their tweet here:

Yeh I asked them yesterday as I knew it would benefit the community. Have also pledged my support if/when they add us.

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
colinfx

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:40:33 PM

Shared and tweeted Cheesy
ManMachine

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:41:26 PM

cool! count me in for a Special Edition!  Cool
TheGift73

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:44:54 PM

Tweeted.

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 [709] 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: