Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:28:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 [1301] 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509624 times)
colinfx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:49:15 PM

Why does BC keeps going down today?
I bought a chunck yesterday mornings  Cry

relax, it will go up Wink

Also, a lot of people are day traders... they will jump off this bus for another bus if they think it's going in the fast lane. But equally when we gain momentum they will come rushing in.

It took 2500 btc once to maintain the price at this level. The sellers are almost out of coins. So long as people don't foolishly panic sell at a loss we all win.

I would say we are at the equivalent of the 700 sat price after the initial crash after PoW completed. Small dips to 500 on weak volume but the people that have bc are content to hold it, with the one glaring difference is that now the floor is 25-28k. How many other coins can sustain that kind of price increase? This is incredible.

Just waiting for the next storm to start. Blackcoin is going to rock everyone's socks off.

Once price dips to 25k-28k level it seems to bounce up quite nicely - and predictably - every time.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ATCkit

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:51:28 PM

Hey All!

Has anyone had issues running the BlackcoinQT on their Mac running Mavericks? I go to open the QT and it stalls and nothing ever loads, Activity Monitor doesn't show any new processes running when I initialize it either.

Thoughts?

*In the meantime I am using my wallet on Bootcamp for Windows 8.1 incase this is a software bug*

I am new and downloaded the wallet first time today. There must be a bug
My windows won't let me open it...as it says the wallet is a risk to my computer. So, I deleted the wallet. So ihave no choice but to mine into my online wallet. Sad
colinfx

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:53:30 PM

Hey All!

Has anyone had issues running the BlackcoinQT on their Mac running Mavericks? I go to open the QT and it stalls and nothing ever loads, Activity Monitor doesn't show any new processes running when I initialize it either.

Thoughts?

*In the meantime I am using my wallet on Bootcamp for Windows 8.1 incase this is a software bug*

My windows won't let me open it...as it says the wallet is a risk to my computer. So, I deleted the wallet. So ihave no choice but to mine into my online wallet. Sad

I am running Mac OSX 10.9.2 Mavericks and 10.8.5 on another MacBook and neither have any problems with the wallets.

Ensure you download the wallets from: http://blackcoin.co only.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:56:03 PM

Mr Coins ‏@CryptoDabbler  1m
If you want BC/XXXX pairs on @MintPalExchange please RETWEET to let them know we NEED some response here! #blackcoin #dogecoin #darkcoin

https://twitter.com/CryptoDabbler/status/461196967671246848

Please RETWEET!

* Just click on my link above and RETWEET! If you don't have twitter, then consider getting it. The more influence we can assert in this area the better and it only takes SECONDS! It a great ROI regarding your time!

Agreed. Retweet, and if you don't have twitter, GET IT. It doesn't matter if you don't have followers, just by following blackcoin supporters will help immensely.  use #blackcoin to keep current on everything BC.

We need everyone to get off the sidelines and into the game.

mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:56:57 PM

BlackCoin Is Going To Wall Street

This is an outline of what my wife and I have been planning for a few weeks. Please take a few minutes to read.

I have been promising something big in May, and today I have decided to present my project to the community so together we can make it a reality! My wife and I have been working on this project behind the scenes, and it has never been done before in crypto. We want BlackCoin to be the first Cypto Currency to pull it off!

So what is the big idea?

We want to hire 50 attractive women dressed in BlackCoin T-Shirts, and for 2 hours these women will converge on Wall Street and hand out Wall Street Edition BlackCoin cards and sell sheets describing BlackCoin.

Everything I have asked this community to do has lead us to this moment and now it is time to explain my master plan.

1. I rallied this community together to fund the press release projects so we can introduce the BlackCoin brand to mainstream media outlets, and at the same time learn how to focus our energy towards a single objective.

2. I created the BlackCoin card because I knew in the future we needed something "physical" to allow people to touch and feel. It is hard to get people to believe in something that only exists virtually. The cards are loaded with software that will make it easy to buy, manage, and trade BlackCoins.

3. I rallied this community to contact strategic companies like Vault Of Satoshi because I knew for us to succeed we needed a direct Fiat to BC service here in North America.

4. Now that step 1 -3 has been accomplished,  everything is in place for the main event.

What will the main event accomplish?

This plan is to kill 3 birds with one stone.

a. The cards and sell sheets will introduce new investors to BC. Although Wall Street is the location we do not care if "whales" on Wall Street invests in BC or not. Wall Street is just the backdrop. We want BC to be associated with wealth!

b. We will attract the attention of mainstream media. Not everyday 50 beautiful women dressed alike converge on Wall Street. The event will be covered by local and international media outlets. My wife will be calling media outlets the day before and during the event.

c. We will be making crypto history and we will show the rest of the crypto community how determined we are to make BlackCoin #1.

What is needed to make this a success?

Casting studio rental for day (Cast girls for rvent)
50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Cards + Retail Packaging
1000 Sell Sheets
Misc expenses: transportation..snacks...etc..etc

Total budget: $9540
Approximately 73,000 BC at the current exchange rate.

Note: I am not profiting off the cards we get made for this event, these will be community made cards at the wholesale factory price. I set 1000 cards as the minimum, but if we can raise more than $9540 I will get as many cards made as the donations allow.

Note: If we can raise $12,000 or more I will be able to hire a professional camera crew to follow the girls around. We can use that video to plaster all over the web and go viral!

This community has wanted something huge and I strongly believe this is what we need. Our recent partnerships with various companies have been great to make BC stronger, but it has done very little to get the  "BlackCoin brand out to the mainstream. We can have all the partnerships in the world, but if no one knows about us then partnerships mean very little. I think this event will give us the most ROI, and this will be the tipping point for BlackCoin.

To make this happen we need to raise the money by May 17th, and my wife and  I would like to do the event either the 29th or the 30th of May. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and all comments and suggestions are welcome since it will take this entire community to make this happen.

Below is the donation address (Please make sure you use the addresses from this original post or my signature only. Previously scammers have attempted to replace donation addresses with their own addresses when replying to the post.

BC Contribution Address: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP

As suggested I have added other coin addresses:

BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

We need people posting this around as much as possible!
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:01:31 PM

Why does BC keeps going down today?
I bought a chunck yesterday mornings  Cry

relax, it will go up Wink

Also, a lot of people are day traders... they will jump off this bus for another bus if they think it's going in the fast lane. But equally when we gain momentum they will come rushing in.

It took 2500 btc once to maintain the price at this level. The sellers are almost out of coins. So long as people don't foolishly panic sell at a loss we all win.

I would say we are at the equivalent of the 700 sat price after the initial crash after PoW completed. Small dips to 500 on weak volume but the people that have bc are content to hold it, with the one glaring difference is that now the floor is 25-28k. How many other coins can sustain that kind of price increase? This is incredible.

Just waiting for the next storm to start. Blackcoin is going to rock everyone's socks off.

Yup. The next slightest bit of upwards momentum is going to be the spark which causes this pressure cooker to blow up. It's become obvious now that none of the many copy cat clones are going to come close to our success. With our solid dev team, marketers, bc multipool and projects like the blackcoincard and the Wallstreet campaign, only a fool wouldn't be dumping their trading funds into BC asap.

People make the mistake of investing only when the price has rocketed up 70% and keeps going. The time to buy is on the stagnant periods. Be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful.

When this next goes up, it's going nuclear.
bitaxed

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:01:35 PM

We need people posting this around as much as possible!

Done! LoL
Th3P

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:02:03 PM

Can someone please post details of the promo to sell WC and buy BC, Think its well worth promoting Smiley
McKie

Activity: 336

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:03:46 PM

Hey All!

Thoughts?

I am running Mac OSX 10.9.2 Mavericks and 10.8.5 on another MacBook and neither have any problems with the wallets.

Ensure you download the wallets from: http://blackcoin.co only.

I did. Still many issues

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 06:07:55 PM

This is an outline of what my wife and I have been planning for a few weeks. Please take a few minutes to read.

I have been promising something big in May, and today I have decided to present my project to the community so together we can make it a reality! My wife and I have been working on this project behind the scenes, and it has never been done before in crypto. We want BlackCoin to be the first Cypto Currency to pull it off!

So what is the big idea?

We want to hire 50 attractive women dressed in BlackCoin T-Shirts, and for 2 hours these women will converge on Wall Street and hand out Wall Street Edition BlackCoin cards and sell sheets describing BlackCoin.

Everything I have asked this community to do has lead us to this moment and now it is time to explain my master plan.

1. I rallied this community together to fund the press release projects so we can introduce the BlackCoin brand to mainstream media outlets, and at the same time learn how to focus our energy towards a single objective.

2. I created the BlackCoin card because I knew in the future we needed something "physical" to allow people to touch and feel. It is hard to get people to believe in something that only exists virtually. The cards are loaded with software that will make it easy to buy, manage, and trade BlackCoins.

3. I rallied this community to contact strategic companies like Vault Of Satoshi because I knew for us to succeed we needed a direct Fiat to BC service here in North America.

4. Now that step 1 -3 has been accomplished,  everything is in place for the main event.

a. The cards and sell sheets will introduce new investors to BC. Although Wall Street is the location we do not care if "whales" on Wall Street invests in BC or not. Wall Street is just the backdrop. We want BC to be associated with wealth!

b. We will attract the attention of mainstream media. Not everyday 50 beautiful women dressed alike converge on Wall Street. The event will be covered by local and international media outlets. My wife will be calling media outlets the day before and during the event.

c. We will be making crypto history and we will show the rest of the crypto community how determined we are to make BlackCoin #1.

50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Sell Sheets

Note: I am not profiting off the cards we get made for this event, these will be community made cards at the wholesale factory price. I set 1000 cards as the minimum, but if we can raise more than $9540 I will get as many cards made as the donations allow.

Note: If we can raise $12,000 or more I will be able to hire a professional camera crew to follow the girls around. We can use that video to plaster all over the web and go viral!

This community has wanted something huge and I strongly believe this is what we need. Our recent partnerships with various companies have been great to make BC stronger, but it has done very little to get the  "BlackCoin brand out to the mainstream. We can have all the partnerships in the world, but if no one knows about us then partnerships mean very little. I think this event will give us the most ROI, and this will be the tipping point for BlackCoin.

To make this happen we need to raise the money by May 17th, and my wife and  I would like to do the event either the 29th or the 30th of May. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and all comments and suggestions are welcome since it will take this entire community to make this happen.

Below is the donation address (Please make sure you use the addresses from this original post or my signature only. Previously scammers have attempted to replace donation addresses with their own addresses when replying to the post.

[/b]

I just did a phone interview with CoinTelegraph. http://cointelegraph.com/  They will be doing an article on our Wall Street event!!!

I believe Mintpal as a good partner should contribute with a big donation to this event !

Leave your BC address and others in your signature. Too risky. You remembered what happened last time.

I know we wanted to seem like "James Bond" style. But I'd prefer to have some men instead of all women.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
colinfx

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:09:05 PM

BlackCoin’s Smooth and Sexy NYC Charm Offensive

"All eyes will be on BlackCoin in May as the altcoin makes a decidedly raunchy entrance to Wall Street."

http://cointelegraph.com/post/blackcoin_s_smooth_and_sexy_nyc_charm_offensive#.U1_pPa1dV60
McKie

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:09:13 PM

Can someone with a Mac attempt to verify that the current BlackcoinQT for Mac launches on their end by downloading the current file given on the Blackcoin.co site? I'm under the impression it doesn't work, as the PC and Linux both do on my machine.

coinism

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:10:45 PM

Can someone with a Mac attempt to verify that the current BlackcoinQT for Mac launches on their end by downloading the current file given on the Blackcoin.co site? I'm under the impression it doesn't work, as the PC, and Linux both do on my machine.

i downloaded the new wallet when it came out. worked fine. although i didn't sync it or stake with it.
McKie

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:11:18 PM

BlackCoin’s Smooth and Sexy NYC Charm Offensive

"All eyes will be on BlackCoin in May as the altcoin makes a decidedly raunchy entrance to Wall Street."

http://cointelegraph.com/post/blackcoin_s_smooth_and_sexy_nyc_charm_offensive#.U1_pPa1dV60

Malleya Stripe? Tell the author their name is sweet! Haha.

troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:12:35 PM

So what is the big idea?

50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Sell Sheets

[/b]

I just did a phone interview with CoinTelegraph. http://cointelegraph.com/  They will be doing an article on our Wall Street event!!!

I believe Mintpal as a good partner should contribute with a big donation to this event !

Leave your BC address and others in your signature. Too risky. You remembered what happened last time.

I know we wanted to seem like "James Bond" style. But I'd prefer to have some men instead of all women.

Are you a girl?
McKie

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:14:01 PM

Can someone with a Mac attempt to verify that the current BlackcoinQT for Mac launches on their end by downloading the current file given on the Blackcoin.co site? I'm under the impression it doesn't work, as the PC, and Linux both do on my machine.

i downloaded the new wallet when it came out. worked fine. although i didn't sync it or stake with it.

What version you on currently software wise? I've the newest version of Mavericks on my Late 2013 15inch retina.

IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:16:00 PM

In less than a day we have received coverage for our event!

Cointelegraph: http://cointelegraph.com/post/blackcoin_s_smooth_and_sexy_nyc_charm_offensive#.U1_qbPldV0w

I want to thank Cointelegraph for writing the article!

You can help support the event by donating to one of the addresses below!!

Official Contribution Addresses:

BC: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP

McKie

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:18:56 PM

In less than a day we have received coverage for our event!

Cointelegraph: http://cointelegraph.com/post/blackcoin_s_smooth_and_sexy_nyc_charm_offensive#.U1_qbPldV0w

I want to thank Cointelegraph for writing the article!

You can help support the event by donating to one of the addresses below!!

Official Contribution Addresses:

BC: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP

HIGH FIVES AND FIST BUMPS IMMINENT

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Xuorc

Activity: 195

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:19:15 PM

I've seen a lot of talk about whales pushing the price down, I guess on the basis that they can get in cheaper.  However, this is smelling a lot more like the big boys of litecoin and bitcoin pushing down out of fear to me.  The pressure seems to be relentless.  I suggest they just jump ship, they will get a lot of BC for their coin!  Please come and join us  Roll Eyes

good eye my friend! thinking the same all day! its nearly round the clock that the price is delibretaly held down! Mass attention is on other coins right now! "they" are at work silently!

+1

I don't think it makes any difference to the outcome if it's true, but it's perhaps a different kind of battle which may go on for longer.  Smart litecoiners will jump ship early as they know BC is offering something Litecoin can't.

"Whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you."

virtualfaqs

Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 06:19:30 PM

Are you a girl?

No.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
Pages: « 1 ... 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 [1301] 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: