Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:36:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 [1307] 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509624 times)
KingSchultz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:49:28 PM

I agree with this. Present the technical advantages first and foremost. Maybe mention a strong development and marketing team, plus a growing and dedicated community.

I just sent McKie a release I had written with the help of RJSchex weeks ago. It is a lot more technical and less emotional. I actually got feedback that it was a little too technical for a general audience. So I think with a little bit more work and a combination of ideas, we'll have a really nice release. Stay tuned.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
McKie

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:52:00 PM

I agree with this. Present the technical advantages first and foremost. Maybe mention a strong development and marketing team, plus a growing and dedicated community.

I just sent McKie a release I had written with the help of RJSchex weeks ago. It is a lot more technical and less emotional. I actually got feedback that it was a little too technical for a general audience. So I think with a little bit more work and a combination of ideas, we'll have a really nice release. Stay tuned.  Smiley

Precisely the spin on this would, ideally, be purely technical; however the masses cannot digest that. Emotion, and a little technical jargon, will be a great blend in creating the perfect rhetoric to persuade other Bitcoiners.

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:58:44 PM

Hey Iconic, Stop being so rude man. As I said earlier im not her to spread FUD. If your a reasonable man you understand why im saying what im saying.

If I was a troll, what would be the benefit for me? Im holding more then 200.000$ USD worth of Blackcoin, what would be the benefit in trying to troll here and fuck up the community besides shitting on my own investment? Honestly man. Your being rude now.

If you can't take honest and neutral comments that try to see things from different perspectives theres really something wrong. I've already thanked you for your work more then once so im not going to do that again.

I have run my own company for over 14 years. I am far from stupid and I know when someone has an ulterior motive, so please do not insult my intelligence. It makes no sense for someone that is in the top 10 to criticize the organizer of an event that will increase the value of his investment. In less than a day we already have an article written and buzz. So if you had genuine concerns you could have contacted me privately instead of posting FUD in an open forum. Yesterday you also made asinine comments about the BlackCoin cards. You started this debate claiming you are a top 10 holder as if that holds some kind of weight. And for the record I was rude to you and that was my intention. Now I will say again...if you are not going to help this community succeed by contributing your time, skills, or BC, then please STFU and get out the way while the rest of us do get the job done.

Stop acting like a general dick. How am I supposed to know your running a company, or even telling the truth. I told you. I want to donate hundreds of dollars to your idea. Im just extreme aware where my donation goes to. Nothing wrong with that. And if you think it is, your not that intelligent.

Gl with your projects.

I think this chap has been somewhat misunderstood, and I hope we can all make and be friends for the good of BC.  Edu91 is offering to donate to the project so please do donate and let us know you have.  I've just sent my BTC donation  Grin

Next stop .... the nearest black hole  Cool

I was going to accuse edu91 of just spreading FUD,  He did post way back about blackspace. (airplane dealer)  That is pretty sweet.   So if you have been involved with BC this long why are bring up "the credibility of a small fundraiser" now?

It doesn't add up,  I don't actually think you are a 'top' holder.  If you are a top 10 that is extremely easy to prove (we can have you move some coins)  And if you are why is this point in which you sound the alarm?   This is a tiny fundraiser.  I just don't understand your motivation.  Why not message him Privately?   Why write a long post about 'concerns' when you've been watching all along?

Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:59:50 PM

My English is too bad to make a useful contribution to this press release.
However, I would be happy to write a German version/translation. Although most German business people do of course speak English such a release is probably more appealing if you are adressed in your own language.

PM me or better send me a private message over at reddit if you think that is a good idea, my German is said to be excellent and i have a lot of experience in writing technical documentations as well as press releases for IT business in my language.

Coinler

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:59:54 PM

Next time before going into a public forum and posting nonsense do your due diligence first. I expect more from a BC supporter. You could have easily reviewed my previous posts and got an idea of my integrity. There is nothing wrong with being cautious, but it is how you presented your concerns. No one is forcing you to donate, so I do not understand why you feel the need to try to dissuade others from donating to a project that will help BC. So please stop with the charade and just stop posting unless you are going to post something that is meaningful to this community.

can you please handle this more professionally? i dont see what is wrong with revealing the features of the software. you want more investment for blackcoin and these features are a very good selling point to make your cards stand out.

i've worked in the point of sale industry for years.. so these cards as youve provided information about them arent really special to me. i can make these cards myself with an custom graphics i want.. including "elite edition". with programmable chips.

tell us what is special about the software and you just might get more funding. this is probably the 4th time im asking on this thread. i dont understand the need for secrecy behind the features of the software. wouldnt it be open source anyway?
McKie

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:02:55 PM

However, I would be happy to write a German version/translation. Although most German business people do of course speak English such a release is probably more appealing if you are adressed in your own language.

PM me or better send me a private message over at reddit if you think that is a good idea, my German is said to be excellent and i have a lot of experience in writing technical documentations as well as press releases for IT business in my language.

Please PM me Subtuppel. I will be sure to send you the final copy for your own translation purposes if you wish to do so.

McKie

micryon

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 10:02:58 PM

Some very good points right here..

I've got some feedback/tips:

-It's too emotional, i had the feeling you were trying to convince me Blackcoin is superior but the arguments are not technical and structured enough.  A document like this should read like a small manual of a technical product and have that kind of design and structure.  
But it reads like a folder for a place of worship written by an enthusiast of -20 years old.  
I wouldn't use all those arguments of the flaws of other coins too much and let the reader itself come to that conclusion, if it was his choice to come to this conclusion he will cherish it much more.
With all sentences you construct you should think: is this technical or emotional? And in case you have already used the technical information hidden in the sentences then you should scrap that sentence, all information just once.

-Wtf is this reference to myspace doing in a PR doc???

-The first word in a blackcoin PR document should be Blackcoin and not Bitcoin.

-The backbone schematics of the coin are completely missing, amount of coins, how PoW was distributed, the block size and halving time etc etc.

If you want i'd like to help and just rewrite the document the way i see it and then you can comment on mine.  I'd just do it to be be constructive after critisism.

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:05:11 PM

You guys are so naive. The only thing im doing here is creating transparancy. Then get flamed for being a troll? Do I not have the right to ask where my donation goes to?

Really? Im a troll? Am I the one that should get off my ass for this community instead of whining here? Really??  I managed a merchant to sell his airplanes and flight school lessons (Blackshape) for Blackcoin. Did you ever hear me screaming for credit about that or a bounty? I care for this community and not my god damn ego. The only thing im asking here is some reasons why I should be donating a large amount of $. If you can't live with neutral responses on this forum. Get off. Any investor should have the right to know in what he invests and has to look at it from different perspectives instead of just throwing money at something random.

Im coming here all polite asking some normal questions that are very reasonable and get flamed about. Crazy.

If that was your idea of polite I would not want to see your idea of rude. Please stop and reread your post. You didn't ask how the funds will be spent, or will there be transparency. You clearly tried to question my integrity.

I know he has been arranging more stuff and is known as a good person for Blackcoin, creating the Blackcoincard for an example (goodjob on that btw). On the other hand I haven't really seen anything yet besides some crazy shouting on this forum and some blackcoincard pictures. Anyone could buy those printed cards at a local store for 50 bucks making an attempt to increase the Blackcoin hype/pump the price and dump his bag.

So please stop pretending to be a victim and just move on. Thank you for your comments and concerns.
McKie

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:06:13 PM

Next time before going into a public forum and posting nonsense do your due diligence first. I expect more from a BC supporter. You could have easily reviewed my previous posts and got an idea of my integrity. There is nothing wrong with being cautious, but it is how you presented your concerns. No one is forcing you to donate, so I do not understand why you feel the need to try to dissuade others from donating to a project that will help BC. So please stop with the charade and just stop posting unless you are going to post something that is meaningful to this community.

can you please handle this more professionally? i dont see what is wrong with revealing the features of the software. you want more investment for blackcoin and these features are a very good selling point to make your cards stand out.

i've worked in the point of sale industry for years.. so these cards as youve provided information about them arent really special to me. i can make these cards myself with an custom graphics i want.. including "elite edition". with programmable chips.

tell us what is special about the software and you just might get more funding. this is probably the 4th time im asking on this thread. i dont understand the need for secrecy behind the features of the software. wouldnt it be open source anyway?

Iconic said he'd release them before Friday. Such impatience!

coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:06:28 PM

I had a pretty busy day today and I'm just seeing the new posts now, Just more one great initiation of ICONICEXPERT, congratulations once again, I support the idea 100%, I just donate 582.49947717BC Wink and also bought another 1000 BC Grin to replace the stock.

Guys!!!! You that donated some BC, if possible buy some more to replace the stock and increase our volume today.

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:07:03 PM

Please PM me Subtuppel. I will be sure to send you the final copy for your own translation purposes if you wish to do so.

McKie
done!

edu91

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:07:09 PM

I know he has been arranging more stuff and is known as a good person for Blackcoin, creating the Blackcoincard for an example (goodjob on that btw). On the other hand I haven't really seen anything yet besides some crazy shouting on this forum and some blackcoincard pictures. Anyone could buy those printed cards at a local store for 50 bucks making an attempt to increase the Blackcoin hype/pump the price and dump his bag.

So please stop pretending to be a victim and just move on. Thank you for your comments and concerns.

Well its true, anyone could. I never said you are that kind of a person. Just as much as I said I appreciate the work your doing. The reason why im a top 10 bagholder is because im so aware and neutral in the things I invest in.

Now get back to being polite and act professional. And I might consider helping you.
micryon

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 10:08:57 PM

Yeah, the cards are cool, and it's a great effort (heck more effort than some of these coins).  It's good for marketing the coin, and we can use every bit of marketing possible.. so all good.

But we need a lot more than this to rest our laurels on.. these are just stock USB sticks you can buy for like $5 each in bulk, and then print a label on it and load the SW..

That said, BC's base tech kind of sells itself.. we just need further adoption, imo.  Press release going to be important.

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
JamesR1

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:14:35 PM

Did someone say they wanted physical coins?
This one is in matte black steel.
So the polished silver and 14c gold would look amazing.

https://twitter.com/BlackCoin3d/status/461266540084486144/photo/1

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
ReRunRod

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:16:54 PM

Did someone say they wanted physical coins?
This one is in matte black steel.
So the polished silver and 14c gold would look amazing.

https://twitter.com/BlackCoin3d/status/461266540084486144/photo/1

BUCK SICKNESS! I LIKE Smiley
Coinler

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:19:10 PM

Iconic said he'd release them before Friday. Such impatience!

i really wish he had with the mention of the cards. im guessing all future cards will also have this special software including the 'first edition'? this information couldve been helpful to increase limited edition orders and in making my decision to buy or wait. otherwise to me it was just the wallet on a flashdrive so i personally didnt get very excited. but thank you for being the first person to recognize my question. i will continue to support and see to getting one of those blackcoin cards at some point. i was more excited about the debitcards. really looking forward to those.
IconicExpert

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:20:08 PM

Guys please post this link everywhere!!! http://cointelegraph.com/post/blackcoin_s_smooth_and_sexy_nyc_charm_offensive

Lets create some buzz and let everyone know what the BlackCoin community is capable of!!!

Please take a few minutes to Tweet, post around the net, email, and whatever else to spread the word about what we are about to do.

http://cointelegraph.com/post/blackcoin_s_smooth_and_sexy_nyc_charm_offensive

I want to thank everyone who donated and believe I will deliver on what I promise!!!

troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:20:12 PM

Hey Iconic, Stop being so rude man. As I said earlier im not her to spread FUD. If your a reasonable man you understand why im saying what im saying.

If I was a troll, what would be the benefit for me? Im holding more then 200.000$ USD worth of Blackcoin, what would be the benefit in trying to troll here and fuck up the community besides shitting on my own investment? Honestly man. Your being rude now.

If you can't take honest and neutral comments that try to see things from different perspectives theres really something wrong. I've already thanked you for your work more then once so im not going to do that again.

I have run my own company for over 14 years. I am far from stupid and I know when someone has an ulterior motive, so please do not insult my intelligence. It makes no sense for someone that is in the top 10 to criticize the organizer of an event that will increase the value of his investment. In less than a day we already have an article written and buzz. So if you had genuine concerns you could have contacted me privately instead of posting FUD in an open forum. Yesterday you also made asinine comments about the BlackCoin cards. You started this debate claiming you are a top 10 holder as if that holds some kind of weight. And for the record I was rude to you and that was my intention. Now I will say again...if you are not going to help this community succeed by contributing your time, skills, or BC, then please STFU and get out the way while the rest of us do get the job done.

Stop acting like a general dick. How am I supposed to know your running a company, or even telling the truth. I told you. I want to donate hundreds of dollars to your idea. Im just extreme aware where my donation goes to. Nothing wrong with that. And if you think it is, your not that intelligent.

Gl with your projects.

You are the only one acting like a general dick here, just in case you didn't notice it yet...

I suggest you to put all your coins right up your ass how about that?

EDIT: "How am I supposed to know your in the top 10, or even telling the truth." Wink

Gl with your coins

You guys are so naive. The only thing im doing here is creating transparancy. Then get flamed for being a troll? Do I not have the right to ask where my donation goes to?

Really? Im a troll? Am I the one that should get off my ass for this community instead of whining here? Really??  I managed a merchant to sell his airplanes and flight school lessons (Blackshape) for Blackcoin. Did you ever hear me screaming for credit about that or a bounty? I care for this community and not my god damn ego. The only thing im asking here is some reasons why I should be donating a large amount of $. If you can't live with neutral responses on this forum. Get off. Any investor should have the right to know in what he invests and has to look at it from different perspectives instead of just throwing money at something random.

Im coming here all polite asking some normal questions that are very reasonable and get flamed about. Crazy.

You know, this is the classic case in Sociology when someone in a group does something which has followers and success and then some guy comes in and tries to bash it down because he didn't get the same followers or contribution for what he did before.

If you really made that with the Plane agency then I thank you. Because thats a plus to the community.

But you came here while we were all happy celebrating telling us to open our eyes... so if this goes wrong you get all the credit and you can say "I told you so". But fact of the matter is, that the majority of the community supports this, and the way you stepped in here was a bit demotivating, so now you have the community "against" you.

But don't worry, all will pass, cards will be shipped, Wall Street will be a success and we will all be friends again.

Even you know, you are going to donate some BCs once the first confirmations of the Cards arrive Wink

So anyway, let us all try to be friends and see how this plays out...
coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:21:06 PM

ICONICEXPERT, This guy is not a TOP10, because anyone who are at TOP10 wants to see the Blackcoin price to the moon, he must be another troll, or suddenly a TOP10 only upside down, kkkkkkk

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
JamesR1

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:21:34 PM

BUCK SICKNESS! I LIKE Smiley

Thanks. They came today, I'm amazed at the sharpness of the edge around the lettering. It's perfectly made.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Pages: « 1 ... 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 [1307] 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: